PDA

View Full Version : FBI dumps Mark Rich documents a week prior to election

Bo-4
11-02-2016, 08:59 AM
So first it's Anthony Weiner's email with zero in the way of proof, then "No Trump ties to Russia" (also zero proof) and now this. It's official folks .. Time to clean house at the FBI

The FBI gave the Hillary Clinton campaign another unpleasant surprise Tuesday, this time releasing 129 pages of documents from a 2001 investigation into Bill Clinton's controversial presidential pardon of fugitive Marc Rich.

The bureau initially released the heavily redacted files on Monday, but drew more attention to the documents in a tweet Tuesday. The Clinton team questioned the timing of the release, which comes one week before the election and just days after Director James Comey's stunning announcement that the FBI was looking into newly discovered emails related to its investigation of Hillary Clinton.

Hey, maybe now they'll give us all the dirt on Trump's housing discrimination case from the 70's?

Nah .. fat chance :rolleyes:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/01/fbi-marc-rich-pardon-files/93136458/

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 09:02 AM
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with the FBI.

I have wondered whether the leaks were coming from the NSA or the FBI. I know people in the government that have speculated to me that this has the hallmark of a p'd off section of the government.

Bo-4
11-02-2016, 09:10 AM
You don't tug on superman's cape
You don't spit into the wind
You don't pull the mask off that old lone ranger
And you don't mess around with the FBI.

I have wondered whether the leaks were coming from the NSA or the FBI. I know people in the government that have speculated to me that this has the hallmark of a p'd off section of the government.

Comey made the horrible decision on the Uma email, but i suspect you to be correct on the Rich dump and timing thereof.

Apparently this Twitter account was almost entirely dormant and somebody hijacked it without permission - don't think Comey would have made that decision.

However, it is clear that he has lost all control and it's time for him to step down.

Tahuyaman
11-02-2016, 09:12 AM
The liberals have completely gone off the rails. It will be a good thing when this campaign season is finally over, but I'm amused by the liberal loonieness here. I hope they can keep it up, no matter who wins.

Bo-4
11-02-2016, 09:14 AM
The liberals have completely gone off the rails. It will be a good thing when this campaign season is finally over, but I'm amused by the liberal loonieness here. I hope they can keep it up, no matter who wins.

You've got your computer on auto-respond again .. better reprogram it with something fresh .. mmmkay?

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 09:15 AM
Comey made the horrible decision on the Uma email, but i suspect you to be correct on the Rich dump and timing thereof. Apparently this Twitter account was almost entirely dormant and somebody hijacked it without permission - don't think Comey would have made that decision. However, it is clear that he has lost all control and it's time for him to step down.

I don't know about you, but I've had enough. Yes, I've delighted in the embarrassing substance of the materials wikileaks has revealed; but I'm not naïve enough to believe that me or you or whoever is the next target -- or that this could go to something far worse than messing with the Clintonistas. This screwing with the election is bad. Yes, on one hand the Clintons (IMHO) deserve it, but on the other hand, if the media wasn't going to bring it all out and the sheeple buy it, they get what they get and wikileaks should've stayed out of it.

Bo-4
11-02-2016, 09:16 AM
I don't know about you, but I've had enough. Yes, I've delighted in the embarrassing substance of the materials wikileaks has revealed; but I'm not naïve enough to believe that me or you or whoever is the next target -- or that this could go to something far worse than messing with the Clintonistas. This screwing with the election is bad. Yes, on one hand the Clintons (IMHO) deserve it, but on the other hand, if the media wasn't going to bring it all out and the sheeple buy it, they get what they get and wikileaks should've stayed out of it.

Yep - first Dems, then Republicans .. then maybe one of us.

It's quite Orwellian