PDA

View Full Version : Question for hillary voters

resister
11-02-2016, 09:22 AM
Does it bother you that Hillary lied over and over to the FBI about this whole email thing?And before you say that's false go back and rewatch Trey Gowdy questioning FBI director James Comey.Every single question was answered that she flat out lied about the entire thing.Lying to the FBI is a crime in and of itself,for those of you who believe shes completely innocent.At the least, theres that.You really want a pathological liar in the white house?

del
11-02-2016, 09:26 AM
if i wanted a pathological liar in the white house, i'd vote for trump.

his voice isn't as annoying as hers

resister
11-02-2016, 09:28 AM
if i wanted a pathological liar in the white house, i'd vote for trump.

his voice isn't as annoying as hers
I see you cant defend your queen on this one...pivot..pivot..deflect.A favorite page out of the democrat play book.I doudle dog dare any of yall to defend this

del
11-02-2016, 09:30 AM
I see you cant defend your queen on this one...pivot..pivot..deflect.A favorite page out of the democrat play book.I doudle dog dare any of yall to defend this

defend what, goober?

clinton?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1576793/tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gif

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 09:32 AM
defend what, goober?

clinton?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1576793/tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gif

So how are you going to go about defending her lying then getting busted in it on a national level?

del
11-02-2016, 09:33 AM
So how are you going to go about defending her lying then getting busted in it on a national level?

you tell me, slick

resister
11-02-2016, 09:39 AM
Theres no way we are going to get him to stay on topic.I notice no ones coming to her defense

resister
11-02-2016, 09:47 AM
defend what, goober?

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1576793/tumblr_lvv0x0BAky1qii6tmo1_500.gifGo back and read rule #2 on the forum.Im not going to respond in kind because I'm an adult.Jesus loves you even though you are rude

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 09:47 AM
you tell me, slick

I see you bobbing and weaving.

del
11-02-2016, 09:48 AM
I see you bobbing and weaving.

get your eyes checked

resister
11-02-2016, 09:55 AM
Is any hillary voter going to adress this? I triple double dog dare any of you.I wonder how you sleep at night knowing what you do about this woman

resister
11-02-2016, 10:10 AM
Is any hillary voter going to adress this? I triple double dog dare any of you.I wonder how you sleep at night knowing what you do about this womanThe mods might as well delete this one.Its obvious no ones up to the challenge of defending a liar

Bethere
11-02-2016, 10:32 AM
This is a troll thread.

The Master has spoken.

resister
11-02-2016, 11:02 AM
This is a troll thread.

The Master has spoken.
Its a troll thread because you cant defend it?Pathetic

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 11:04 AM
Is any hillary voter going to adress this? I triple double dog dare any of you.I wonder how you sleep at night knowing what you do about this woman

Maybe no replies means there are no Hillary voters? Aye? Aye? :rofl:

resister
11-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Maybe no replies means there are no Hillary voters? Aye? Aye? :rofl: no I think it means they have to completely avoid certain aspects of reality and replace them with little dreams or flatout admit they support a known LIAR

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 11:25 AM
This is a troll thread.

The Master has spoken.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Still crazy after all these years.

ripmeister
11-02-2016, 11:32 AM
Ok, I'll bite. No doubt Clinton lied about some of this stuff. That's been established. As I've said many times this is an anti-election and IMO The Donald is absolutely unfit for the position. So what it comes down to for me is weighing Clintons negatives, including the lies against Trumps negatives and IMO it isn't even close when it comes to their ability to be POTUS, hence Clinton will get my vote. This by no means is an attempt to defend Clintons actions but rather a weighing of the pros and cons. Trump is major league liar as well so that's a wash.

resister
11-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the response,Trump never lied to the FBI,she did ,this makes her a criminal.She got a free pass buts she a criminal nonethe less

ripmeister
11-02-2016, 11:46 AM
Thanks for the response,Trump never lied to the FBI,she did ,this makes her a criminal.She got a free pass buts she a criminal nonethe less

Well, her criminality is your opinion. Comey does not share your opinion. Perhaps that will change but as of now that is simply not the reality. Trump certainly has a history of possible criminality as well the operative word being possible just as it is with Clinton. If and when she is indicted then perhaps you have a case, until then you don't. As I said before it comes down to a decision in which the country is faced with two bad choices.

Cigar
11-02-2016, 12:30 PM
Does it bother you that Hillary lied over and over to the FBI about this whole email thing?And before you say that's false go back and rewatch Trey Gowdy questioning FBI director James Comey.Every single question was answered that she flat out lied about the entire thing.Lying to the FBI is a crime in and of itself,for those of you who believe shes completely innocent.At the least, theres that.You really want a pathological liar in the white house?

No ... not as much as what Donald Trump has said and done :grin:

JDubya
11-02-2016, 01:36 PM

Does it bother you that every time you reply or start a new thread that you're just posting lies over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum, resister?

resister
11-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Does it bother you that every time you reply or start a new thread that you're just posting lies over and over and over and over and over ad infinitum, @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122)?So James Comey never appeared on National TV.What fantasy land do you reside in?

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 01:45 PM
No ... not as much as what Donald Trump has said and done :grin:

Donald Trump's main flaw in your eyes is that he is a successful white man, something you will never be.

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Donald Trump's main flaw in your eyes is that he is a successful white man, something you will never be.

Burn!