PDA

View Full Version : racist statement at a fund raiser

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 11:49 AM
http://projectveritasaction.com/Ross

Cigar
11-02-2016, 12:28 PM
I remember a time when Donald Trump was a Democrat, now he's Politically Correct. :laugh:

del
11-02-2016, 12:30 PM
:biglaugh:

project veritas

i love irony, especially if it's in latin

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 12:31 PM
:biglaugh:

project veritas

i love irony, especially if it's in latin

Are you claiming the video is some how doctored????

Really??

Cigar
11-02-2016, 12:34 PM

Really??

Did you email him your expression of outrage? :huh:

exploited
11-02-2016, 12:35 PM
Gotta love the title of this article.

"Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are 'Seriously F***ed in The Head'"

What was actually said:

"So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f***ed in the head. They're only helping the enemy who wants to destroy them."

Gee, those statements seem a little different.

Cigar
11-02-2016, 12:49 PM
Gotta love the title of this article.

"Top Democratic Donor at Ross Fundraiser: Blacks Are 'Seriously F***ed in The Head'"

What was actually said:

"So blacks who are helping the other side are seriously f***ed in the head. They're only helping the enemy who wants to destroy them."

Gee, those statements seem a little different.

Facts, we-no-need-no stinking Facts

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 12:52 PM
I remember a time when Donald Trump was a Democrat, now he's Politically Correct. :laugh:

I remember a time when Democrats claimed that they weren't racist.

Dangermouse
11-02-2016, 01:04 PM
It's racist to say that minorities who help or vote for white supremacist racists are fucked in the head?

Cigar
11-02-2016, 01:13 PM
I remember a time when Democrats claimed that they weren't racist.

People/Individuals are/can be labeled Racist

Organization who FREELY CHOOSE and ADVERTISE to be Racist also qualify (ie KKK)

... look it up

DGUtley
11-02-2016, 01:15 PM
People/Individuals are/can be labeled Racist. Organization who FREELY CHOOSE and ADVERTISE to be Racist also qualify (ie KKK) ... look it up

Let's be honest, certain people perceive that everything and everyone is racist.

Cigar
11-02-2016, 01:16 PM
It's racist to say that minorities who help or vote for white supremacist racists are $#@!ed in the head?

Like I've said before;

Voting for Donald Trump doesn't make you a Racist, but if you agree with the Racist things he says, that just may make you qualify as a Racist. :wink:

resister
11-02-2016, 01:16 PM
It's racist to say that minorities who help or vote for white supremacist racists are fucked in the head?
No but it is racist on your part to call the republican party white supremacist especially since you didn't refer to the blacks in the party as "black supremacist"

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 01:38 PM
It's racist to say that minorities who help or vote for white supremacist racists are $#@!ed in the head?

It would be if a white said that about blacks who would vote for Hillary.

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 01:39 PM
Did you email him your expression of outrage? :huh:

Why would I. He's entitled to his opinion.

nathanbforrest45
11-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Like I've said before;

Voting for Donald Trump doesn't make you a Racist, but if you agree with the Racist things he says, that just may make you qualify as a Racist. :wink:

LOL LOL LOL

Cigar you and I and everyone who has read more than two of your post knows that you believe white paint is racist, pancakes are racist, hot dogs are racist. You are without a doubt the most racist person on these boards.

I sincerely doubt that you would have defended him had he said Blacks who vote for Hillary are f#$k in the head.

Cigar
11-02-2016, 02:35 PM
Let's be honest, certain people perceive that everything and everyone is racist.

Well after 400 years of experience, it can't possibly be a coincidence :laugh:

MRogersNhood
11-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Well after 400 years of experience, it can't possibly be a coincidence :laugh:
You're over 400 years old? :eek:

hanger4
11-02-2016, 02:58 PM
IMO I don't believe it was a racist statement. Insensitive to a group of voters, sure. To be honest I feel a bit the same way toward ex and current military that have or will vote for HRC. Not as strongly as F'ed in the head but a lack of understanding how they could vote for someone who's shown a total disregard for national security and the handling of classified information.

del
11-02-2016, 04:18 PM

Really??

if it's project *veritas*, it's bullshit.

Safety
11-02-2016, 04:31 PM

Well, at least they aren't called guilt ridden white libs or anything, right?

Wait, only conservatives do things like that....

Safety
11-02-2016, 04:46 PM
LOL LOL LOL

Cigar you and I and everyone who has read more than two of your post knows that you believe white paint is racist, pancakes are racist, hot dogs are racist. You are without a doubt the most racist person on these boards.

I sincerely doubt that you would have defended him had he said Blacks who vote for Hillary are f#$k in the head.

I think it mostly boils down to the folks who actually post racist things, you know like calling little leaguers "nig-nogs" and stuff like that....

You are right. The only reason this was exposed is because we can't stand seeing little nignogs win at anything. The fact they were cheating never enters the picture. Its all about the inherent racism that exist everywhere. Those coaches should be blacklisted from the game (opps, that was really a racist statement)

Jesus, I am starting to hate everyone who ever utters the word racism but especially those who use it to condone bad behavior.

or this..

Thats because nigg*** deserve it.

I just think it's f'king hilarious how someone like that accuses someone else of being racist....

Subdermal
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
if it's project *veritas*, it's bull$#@!.

Progressives: totally good at disbelieving their lying eyes.

del
11-02-2016, 05:21 PM
Progressives: totally good at disbelieving their lying eyes.

retards: not so good at critical thinking

Safety
11-03-2016, 07:17 AM
LoL

nathanbforrest45
11-03-2016, 07:38 AM
I think it mostly boils down to the folks who actually post racist things, you know like calling little leaguers "nig-nogs" and stuff like that....

or this..

I just think it's f'king hilarious how someone like that accuses someone else of being racist....

Can you point out the specific post I made those statements, and in what context I might have said that? I say a lot of shit but that is the first time I would have posted something like that.

Safety
11-03-2016, 07:53 AM
Can you point out the specific post I made those statements, and in what context I might have said that? I say a lot of shit but that is the first time I would have posted something like that.

Yea..ok.

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/21825-Flame-Out?p=978072&viewfull=1#post978072

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/39214-chicago-little-league-team-stripped-of-title-for-cheating?p=959215&viewfull=1#post959215

Adelaide
11-03-2016, 07:56 AM
There are a fair amount of people who judge blacks, women and members of the LGBTQ community for being Republican. It is unfortunate that people think that a handful of social issues should determine everyone's vote. I may disagree with Republicans on reproductive rights, but if they had a reasonable candidate running against Clinton I would probably be on board with them. That doesn't make me a turncoat or an idiot - I think about more than my uterus when deciding who to vote for. That should be encouraged.

pjohns
11-03-2016, 04:25 PM

or this..

Fair point.

Of course, those two quotes were from February 2015--about a year and three-quarters ago--and I cannot really say if the poster in question still holds to those views.

Personally, I dislike the use of the "N" word; and the use of an offshoot of it, to apply to black children, is even more offensive to me.

But it is probably not especially helpful to engage in mere attitudinizing.

Moreover, those who point an accusing finger at those who use pejorative terms for black people--and I am certainly not defending this--seem to seldom (if ever) do the same as regarding some blacks' use of pejorative terms for white people.

Perhaps this is because of liberals' usual view that racism is...well, it is not really racism unless those who hold to bigoted views also have the power necessary to enforce those bigoted views.

And this would mean (among other things) that radical blacks could, just by definition, never be racist against whites in our current society...