PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here haven't Voted yet?

Cigar
11-03-2016, 11:45 AM
?

Bo-4
11-03-2016, 11:46 AM
?

I voted three weeks ago. Idaho doesn't worry much about voter fraud ..

Our legislature knows that the state will reliably vote Trump!

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 11:46 AM
Haven't voted and not going to vote. Empty statist rituals are not my thing.

exploited
11-03-2016, 11:47 AM

Good. Continue not voting as long as possible.

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 11:50 AM
Anyone who actually thinks their vote has meaning is fooling themselves. The government is firmly in the hands of an oligarchy and elections are merely symbolic rituals that provide Americans with the illusion of democracy and choice. That warm and fuzzy feeling you get showing off your snappy "I Voted" button is completely hollow.

AZ Jim
11-03-2016, 11:57 AM
Anyone who actually thinks their vote has meaning is fooling themselves. The government is firmly in the hands of an oligarchy and elections are merely symbolic rituals that provide Americans with the illusion of democracy and choice. That warm and fuzzy feeling you get showing off your snappy "I Voted" button is completely hollow.Since you are just a dropout, a fence sitter, a spectator or rail bird why do you run you mouth so much in the presence of real Americans who participate in the process?

Cigar
11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Since you are just a dropout, a fence sitter, a spectator or rail bird why do you run you mouth so much in the presence of real Americans who participate in the process?

I was Married once to a B!tch :laugh:

Tricia
11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
I haven't been able to do far so I'll be out there on election day.

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Since you are just a dropout, a fence sitter, a spectator or rail bird why do you run you mouth so much in the presence of real Americans who participate in the process?

I don't recall asking for your permission to speak my mind. Probably because I don't need it.

As for these so-called "real Americans", they are just deluded people who think their vote actually means something when it's really just an empty ritual that serves to perpetuate an unjust system that oppresses and exploits millions of people all over the world. Remember that when you're showing off your "I Voted" button and waving your little flag.

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 12:06 PM
I was Married once to a B!tch :laugh:

You were married to yourself? That's quite impressive.

Cigar
11-03-2016, 12:07 PM
You were married to yourself? That's quite impressive.

Oh I can be a B!tch ... and you don't want to be anywhere around me when I go there. :grin:

Cigar
11-03-2016, 12:08 PM
I haven't been able to do far so I'll be out there on election day.

Voted early, didn't what to be around any lines

Tricia
11-03-2016, 12:13 PM
Voted early, didn't what to be around any lines

Don't blame you, I always vote early if I am able.

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Oh I can be a B!tch ... and you don't want to be anywhere around me when I go there. :grin:

I'm shaking in my boots.

Cigar
11-03-2016, 12:18 PM
I'm shaking in my boots.

Not yet ... but you never know who you might meet ...

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 12:20 PM
Not yet ... but you never know who you might meet ...

Oooooooh. Scary! Excuse me while I curl up into the fetal position.

Chris
11-03-2016, 12:32 PM

Same here.

http://i.snag.gy/cPFja.jpg

Cigar
11-03-2016, 12:35 PM
Same here.

http://i.snag.gy/cPFja.jpg

America is getting exactly what it deserves after the way they treated Barack Obama.

Chris
11-03-2016, 12:35 PM

Remember mac. He talked the same way many of you do. Is voting the only way you can imagine to participate?

Do real Americans put porridge in their sugar?

Chris
11-03-2016, 12:37 PM
America is getting exactly what it deserves after the way they treated Barack Obama.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard. --H. L. Mencken

Cletus
11-03-2016, 01:07 PM
I don't recall asking for your permission to speak my mind. Probably because I don't need it.

That is because people VOTED to protect your right to do so.

Ethereal
11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
That is because people VOTED to protect your right to do so.

No they didn't. The founding fathers did not vote, they revolted. In other words, they fought and died for it. They didn't ask permission from the government to exercise their rights and neither do I.

The Xl
11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Still mulling over voting for Trump or Johnson.

Cigar
11-03-2016, 01:12 PM

Oh go ahead, do it, Vote for Trump ... he Needs your Vote .... really Bad :laugh:

Cletus
11-03-2016, 01:16 PM
No they didn't. The founding fathers did not vote, they revolted. In other words, they fought and died for it. They didn't ask permission from the government to exercise their rights and neither do I.

The People VOTED to ratify the Constitution containing the clause designed specifically to protect your right to speak out in perpetuity.

Cletus
11-03-2016, 01:18 PM

Gary is a nice guy and would probably make a better President, but the reality is that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of winning and a vote for him is one less vote to prevent Clinton from taking power.

The Xl
11-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Gary is a nice guy and would probably make a better President, but the reality is that he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in Hell of winning and a vote for him is one less vote to prevent Clinton from taking power.

Sadly, you're likely correct.