PDA

View Full Version : It may take a few days. . . .

Mainecoons
10-13-2012, 05:27 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/connecticut-dem-jokes-about-corruption_654445.html

The 2010 Bridgeport assault on democracy included photocopied ballots, altered hours at polling places, a mysterious bag of votes and Finch’s abuse of the city’s emergency notification system to increase turnout on Election Day.Murphy, locked in a dead heat with Republican Linda McMahon, needs the grimy Bridgeport Guarantee. He got it from Finch on Friday while visiting small businesses in the poverty-wracked city. A laughing Finch boasts even if it takes a couples of days to get the results,”You can be guaranteed you’re going to get the vote.” Two years after the 2010 fiasco, it remains no laughing matter to the rest of Connecticut.

This will be going on all over the country, folks. Ballot fraud is a way of life for Democrats. This is why they fight every step of the way against voter ID and removing the dead/moved away from the voting rolls.

Trinnity
10-13-2012, 05:41 PM
And this Finch guy thinks it's funny....those wacky dems - they have laughing sickness.

patrickt
10-13-2012, 05:46 PM
You have to give it to the Democrats. Between laughing at election fraud, nuclear war in Iran, and Bill Maher jokes about cunts and twats they have some real knee slappers in the crowd.

This is nothing new. I had a professor in college who laughed and said, "I've voted Democrat since I was twelve and I'll vote Democrat for 25 years after I'm dead." The class sat there wondering if it was a joke we should laugh at or not. The Chicago joke of Resurrection Day, which the dead rise up to vote. The pins of vote early/vote often. Voter intimidation in Philadelphia was just all in good fun, wasn't it? Yep, quite a sense of humor...for felons.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 04:35 PM
Romney will win, but Obama will call a recount and steal it back...and you know we can no longer count on the Supreme Court to be impartial.

Agravan
10-17-2012, 04:47 PM
And they will count, recount, and recount again until obama gets that one ballot that puts him over the top. Then they'll stop.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 05:02 PM
And they will count, recount, and recount again until obama gets that one ballot that puts him over the top. Then they'll stop.

Exactly...and if that doesn't work, then there will be a Presidential decree declaring Obama King.