PDA

View Full Version : Dave Chapelle on why he doesn't trust Hillary Clinton

wolfstrike
11-05-2016, 12:59 PM
http://observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/ (http://observer.com/2016/11/dave-chappelle-defends-trump-rips-clinton-shes-not-right-and-we-all-know-it/)

Dave Chappelle Defends Trump, Rips Clinton: ‘She’s Not Right and We All Know It’
Comedian shocks NY crowd at surprise gig by devoting much of his show to slamming the Democratic presidential nominee
By Jackie Danicki • 11/05/16 11:36am

Comedian Dave Chappelle has been prepping for his November 12 hosting slot on Saturday Night Live with a series of surprise shows at The Cutting Room in New York. On Friday night, he shocked the crowd with a 60-minute set largely devoted to slamming Hillary Clinton.

He was particularly agitated about what he believes was Clinton’s role in leaking a surreptitiously recorded conversation between Republican nominee Donald J. Trump and TV personality Billy Bush. “What I heard on that tape was gross,” Chappelle said. “But the way I got to hear it was even more gross. You know that came directly from Hillary.” He stated this had put him off a candidate he had already known was “not right.” He likened voting for her to a hypothetical situation of actress Halle Berry breaking wind in his face during sexual relations. “I’m still going to go for it,” he said. “But I wish she hadn’t done that thing.”

Chappelle further shocked the New York crowd by defending Trump. He took issue with the media stating as fact that Trump had admitted committing sexual assault in the recorded conversation. “Sexual assault? It wasn’t. He said, ‘And when you’re a star, they let you do it.’ That phrase implies consent. I just don’t like the way the media twisted that whole thing. Nobody questioned it.”

The comedian stated that Trump’s resilience in the face of the leak had impressed him. Comparing Trump to The Terminator, Chappelle said, “That would have devastated anybody else.” Chappelle added that Trump’s handling of the debate immediately following the controversy had won him over....

http://i64.tinypic.com/egsltz.png

[Edited for copyright compliance.]

waltky
11-05-2016, 02:17 PM
Chapelle gonna be on SNL...

... Nov.12th.

resister
11-05-2016, 02:22 PM
Chapelle gonna be on SNL...

... Nov.12th.
Not if he keeps talking like that

AZ Jim
11-05-2016, 02:40 PM
Yet another "new" member. Interesting.

resister
11-05-2016, 02:42 PM
Yet another "new" member. Interesting.Hello AZjim its a forum that's what they do with the register button

resister
11-05-2016, 02:44 PM
Your kinda new yourself you know?

AZ Jim
11-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Your kinda new yourself you know?Right just 9 months and 5100 posts "new". I just find it interesting that you and a couple of others joined within hours of each other and resemble other members who have disappeared, and more continue to come, all cons, strange....Your "friend" is exactly like a former member who also thought I was lying about being 80. Also strange...

resister
11-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Right just 9 months and 5100 posts "new". I just find it interesting that you and a couple of others joined within hours of each other and resemble other members who have disappeared, and more continue to come, all cons, strange....Your "friend" is exactly like a former member who also thought I was lying about being 80. Also strange...
Should I send you a photo copy of my license to prove I'm not bigfoot or whoever you think I am?

AZ Jim
11-05-2016, 03:18 PM
Should I send you a photo copy of my license to prove I'm not bigfoot or whoever you think I am?I think not. I couldn't care any less who you are. I just have one nickname here. AZ Jim, I live with it. Cowards need other places to hide.

Tahuyaman
11-05-2016, 03:20 PM
Right just 9 months and 5100 posts "new". I just find it interesting that you and a couple of others joined within hours of each other and resemble other members who have disappeared, and more continue to come, all cons, strange....Your "friend" is exactly like a former member who also thought I was lying about being 80. Also strange...

Its another conspiracy.

resister
11-05-2016, 05:25 PM
I think not. I couldn't care any less who you are. I just have one nickname here. AZ Jim, I live with it. Cowards need other places to hide.You know what,I am exactly who I say I am and this is the first forum ive ever been on as to your assertation of me some how being a coward you can go stuff it pal.