PDA

View Full Version : Breaking

resister
11-06-2016, 09:06 AM
On the news.hillarys house maid Marina Santos was routinely ordered by Clinton to print out classified documents.Thats right the HOUSE MAID!!! 0 security clearances.Is there anyone this traitor will not reveal secrets to?

resister
11-06-2016, 09:10 AM
Come to you in a dream, did it, Sparky?
Watch the national news dude

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:14 AM
Watch the national news dude

My cardiologist won't let me.

Seriously, let me guess...Fox News?

resister
11-06-2016, 09:16 AM
Hey Standing Wolf why did you delete your post?cant stand to be wrong?Moderator privilege ?

resister
11-06-2016, 09:19 AM
My cardiologist won't let me.

Seriously, let me guess...Fox News?
Comes straight from the justice department investigation.Seriously....get informed

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:20 AM
Hey Standing Wolf why did you delete your post?cant stand to be wrong?Moderator privilege ?

Honestly, I thought it was a little too snarky and I regretted posting it. I actually haven't had my morning coffee yet.

What does "Moderator privilege" have to do with anything? Anyone can delete their posts. Weren't you aware of that?

resister
11-06-2016, 09:24 AM
Honestly, I thought it was a little too snarky and I regretted posting it. I actually haven't had my morning coffee yet.

What does "Moderator privilege" have to do with anything? Anyone can delete their posts. Weren't you aware of that?
No I was not aware.my apologies

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:26 AM
No I was not aware.my apologies

And my apologies for the "Sparky" thing. I'm sorry you immortalized it by responding, 'cause I really just threw it up there without thinking and then was sorry I did. I think it was only up there for maybe a minute. It was mostly just a response to the fact that you didn't post a link or citation in the OP.

Cigar
11-06-2016, 09:27 AM
:laugh:

resister
11-06-2016, 09:29 AM
And my apologies for the "Sparky" thing. I'm sorry you immortalized it by responding, 'cause I really just threw it up there without thinking and then was sorry I did. I think it was only up there for maybe a minute. It was mostly just a response to the fact that you didn't post a link or citation in the OP.Full disclosure I don't know how.Im still learning forum fetures.Is there a tutorial some where?

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:34 AM
Full disclosure I don't know how.Im still learning forum fetures.Is there a tutorial some where?

I'm pretty sure if you just click on "Edit Post", a Delete option will appear. Then you fill in the "Delete Post" circle and click again. As I recall...but it's been twenty minutes since I did it, so I could be wrong.

hanger4
11-06-2016, 09:37 AM
http://nypost.com/2016/11/06/clinton-directed-her-maid-to-print-out-classified-materials/

resister
11-06-2016, 09:37 AM
I'm pretty sure if you just click on "Edit Post", a Delete option will appear. Then you fill in the "Delete Post" circle and click again. As I recall...but it's been twenty minutes since I did it, so I could be wrong.
OK is there a tutorial(or something)on posting links.Sorry for the misunderstanding.I don't allways agree with you but I have a lot of respect for you.

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:50 AM
OK is there a tutorial(or something)on posting links.Sorry for the misunderstanding.I don't allways agree with you but I have a lot of respect for you.

Afraid I'm not the best source of information on tutorials, as I seldom have the time or patience to seek out and read them. I'm sure they're on here somewhere - probably on a Sticky thread at the top of the page that lists forum threads by category.

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:54 AM

If you want to post a link, though, it's super easy. Just Copy the URL of the web page you're looking at - either from the window at the top of the page, or right-click your mouse and then select 'Copy URL', and then Paste it into the body of your post.

resister
11-06-2016, 09:55 AM
Thanks

Standing Wolf
11-06-2016, 09:58 AM
I just realized that the URL doesn't appear at the top of the page in the newest versions of Windows, but at the bottom. Same principle, though.