PDA

View Full Version : Daily Caller Exclusive: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough to Swing Election

stjames1_53
11-07-2016, 07:57 AM
Daily Caller Exclusive: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough to Swing Election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/57d7362b-83af-3837-9431-3c1c1dbdf09c/ss_daily-caller-exclusive%3A.html

oh no, we're not trying to rig the elections........................freaking liars

NapRover
11-07-2016, 08:02 AM
Hopefully all of them will live near him.

JDubya
11-07-2016, 08:18 AM
Awesome news!!!

I hope they all vote against Donald Trump, the REAL criminal in this election.

MRogersNhood
11-07-2016, 08:20 AM
Damn;That's pretty bad.
That Governor is acting in bad faith.There's no way he could have vetted all of them.

Bethere
11-07-2016, 08:25 AM
Awesome news!!!

I hope they all vote against Donald Trump, the REAL criminal in this election.

Amen.

DGUtley
11-07-2016, 08:27 AM
Forget the merits of what he did, how about the methodology?

stjames1_53
11-07-2016, 08:30 AM
Amen.

well, ya'll want a criminal in the WH, so why not use criminals to get her in there........................

Adelaide
11-07-2016, 08:52 AM
Depends on what these felons were convicted of. Too many people go to prison for drug offenses that in other countries would get maybe community service or probation.

Therefore, it would be interesting to know what these 60,000 were pardoned of.

Cigar
11-07-2016, 08:53 AM
Daily Caller Exclusive: Virginia Gov. Pardons 60,000 Felons, Enough to Swing Election

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/57d7362b-83af-3837-9431-3c1c1dbdf09c/ss_daily-caller-exclusive%3A.html

oh no, we're not trying to rig the elections........................freaking liars

I suppose all 60,000 Felons establish a place of residence and made the Registration Deadline :laugh:

DGUtley
11-07-2016, 08:55 AM
I suppose all 60,000 Felons establish a place of residence and made the Registration Deadline :laugh:

This wouldn't trouble you if Kasich did it to preserve a win for Trump in Ohio? You'd be ok with it?

stjames1_53
11-07-2016, 08:56 AM

all you need to vote in Virginia is a state ID. All felons get their card when they leave the gate.
You're one of those who argues against voter ID

JDubya
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM
well, ya'll want a criminal in the WH, so why not use criminals to get her in there........................
Wait a minute.... the Director of the FBI, the top LEO in the country, totally and completely exonerated Hillary Clinton of ANY criminal or illegal activity or the intent to commit any, while there is strong and credible evidence that Donald Trump not only knowingly ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars of people's money via his scam "university" and refused to pay contractors for work they'd performed for him, but admittedly committed sexual assault on several women, the nature of which would have gotten anyone else arrested, charged, tried and imprisoned.

Yet, you're claiming that it's Hillary supporters who want a criminal in the WH, @stjames1_53 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1928)???

Sounds like you've got a serious case of bassackwardsism going on there.

stjames1_53
11-07-2016, 09:11 AM
Wait a minute.... the Director of the FBI, the top LEO in the country, totally and completely exonerated Hillary Clinton of ANY criminal or illegal activity or the intent to commit any, while there is strong and credible evidence that Donald Trump not only knowingly ripped off hundreds of thousands of dollars of people's money via his scam "university" and refused to pay contractors for work they'd performed for him, but admittedly committed sexual assault on several women, the nature of which would have gotten anyone else arrested, charged, tried and imprisoned.

Yet, you're claiming that it's Hillary supporters who want a criminal in the WH, @stjames1_53 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1928)???

Sounds like you've got a serious case of bassackwardsism going on there.

I can't recall the event where Trump stole from $190,000 in furnishings from the WH when he left.....I don't think Trump ever "lost track" of 6 billion dollars
oh, and I forgot...........I don't think Trump had a "accidental" meeting with the AG........ or runs a pay-to-play or launders money through any foundation

JDubya
11-07-2016, 04:33 PM
I can't recall the event where Trump stole from $190,000 in furnishings from the WH when he left.....I don't think Trump ever "lost track" of 6 billion dollars
oh, and I forgot...........I don't think Trump had a "accidental" meeting with the AG........ or runs a pay-to-play or launders money through any foundation
Funny how all these years later, you're still parroting a long ago debunked lie first spewed by Rush Limbo not to mention the rest of your blatant fabrications.

You are what we call "a real piece of work".