View Full Version : Obama just mocking Trump for having his Twitter taken away

Cigar
11-07-2016, 08:59 AM
https://youtu.be/-PABOf09aes

Bet Donald get's it back Tuesday Night :grin:

stjames1_53
11-07-2016, 09:07 AM
like I've been saying...liberals only know how to mock, demean
But if it had been Obie's twitter that was taken down, the whole of law enforcement would launch a massive man hunt............then, if the guy was lucky, he'd be taken alive and put on display

del
11-07-2016, 10:50 AM
like I've been saying...liberals only know how to mock, demean
But if it had been Obie's twitter that was taken down, the whole of law enforcement would launch a massive man hunt............then, if the guy was lucky, he'd be taken alive and put on display

you're cute when you think you have a point

do it again

resister
11-07-2016, 11:12 AM
Damn you mean he stopped playing golf long enough to find another way not to do his job?He should never have to retire ,he took enough vacation time for every one in america

ripmeister
11-07-2016, 11:51 AM
Damn you mean he stopped playing golf long enough to find another way not to do his job?He should never have to retire ,he took enough vacation time for every one in america
Yeah, almost as much as W. :dancing:

Safety
11-07-2016, 11:54 AM
Yeah, almost as much as W. :dancing:

Now, you know that's diff'rnt

Cletus
11-07-2016, 12:05 PM
Obama's a punk.

del
11-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Obama's a punk.
that's telling him, tough guy

resister
11-07-2016, 12:19 PM
Obama's a punk.You forgot arrogant,smug traitor

Safety
11-07-2016, 12:25 PM
LoL, man o man, it's going to be an angry 4 to 8 years.

del
11-07-2016, 12:28 PM

so, no change

Safety
11-07-2016, 12:29 PM
so, no change

They got to blame everything on racism the last 8 years, now let's see them blame it on Eve eating the apple.

Cletus
11-07-2016, 12:30 PM
that's telling him, tough guy

He is a punk. Ever since he assumed office, he has been behaving like a low budget little punk. He has flipped people off. He has made comments about them that you would expect to hear on the street, not from the President's podium. Her has used to the power and protection of his office to say things that would get the shit knocked out of him if he said them to someone's face without a Secret Service detail protecting him.

Cletus
11-07-2016, 12:32 PM
They got to blame everything on racism the last 8 years, now let's see them blame it on Eve eating the apple.

It seems to me that YOU are the one blaming all kinds of nonsense on racism.

It has been your fallback for a good while now.

AeonPax
11-07-2016, 12:32 PM
`
The two worst presidential candidates every fielded in the country's history, following the two worst presidents ever elected. Who cares what Obama says.

Safety
11-07-2016, 12:33 PM
It seems to me that YOU are the one blaming all kinds of nonsense on racism.

It has been your fallback for a good while now.

I also slay dragons in my spare time, how was your day?

del
11-07-2016, 12:34 PM
He is a punk. Ever since he assumed office, he has been behaving like a low budget little punk. He has flipped people off. He has made comments about them that you would expect to hear on the street, not from the President's podium. Her has used to the power and protection of his office to say things that would get the shit knocked out of him if he said them to someone's face without a Secret Service detail protecting him.

yeah, whatever, dude

have yourself a good cry

Safety
11-07-2016, 12:36 PM

http://i.imgur.com/Vxy9rnf.gif

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 12:43 AM
What does this election say about Obama's political clout?

Subdermal
11-09-2016, 01:02 AM

That's what just happened. Or do you have a better way to explain the explosion of riots, etc?

Safety
11-09-2016, 05:30 AM
That's what just happened. Or do you have a better way to explain the explosion of riots, etc?

We get the government we deserve. Let's see what gets implemented now that the White House, and both the House and Senate is under GOP control. There is proof of what was said and promised, which people voted for, so with total control of government, there should be no reason it doesn't get done.

resister
11-09-2016, 05:33 AM
We get the government we deserve. Let's see what gets implemented now that the White House, and both the House and Senate is under GOP control. There is proof of what was said and promised, which people voted for, so with total control of government, there should be no reason it doesn't get done.
You may just be pleasantly suprised

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 05:35 AM

I'm never a fan of total control on one side in the government. Expect a shakeup in the midterms.

Balance is what we need.

resister
11-09-2016, 05:37 AM
I'm never a fan of total control on one side in the government. Expect a shakeup in the midterms.

Balance is what we need.
Depends on what kinda job they do in the interim

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 05:42 AM
Depends on what kinda job they do in the interim

Yes, this is their chance.

I expect to see a reworking of the PPACA, after all, it's imploding, but I don't expect to see it completely thrown out.

I expect NOT to see a lot of meddling in social areas, for example, I don't think we'll see laws for or against gay rights and abortion. I hope to see some revisions on our fossil fuel and trade fronts.