PDA

View Full Version : My wife and I just voted.

donttread
11-08-2016, 08:59 AM
A reminder to my fellow anti-donkephant board members. Even when you are given no choice or little choice choose the candidate you want under the party affilaition most closely resembling your beliefs. Even Johnson was under two different parties and some of the local and state elections were unopposed but under three or four parties. One candidate ran under both "democrat" and "conservative " parties. Not sure how they pulled that off.

Cigar
11-08-2016, 09:33 AM
If all you have are Lemons, make Lemon-aid :grin:

PolWatch
11-08-2016, 09:36 AM
I'm waiting until mid-morning. I thought I would let those who have to vote & then go to work vote first. Being retired has some advantages!

hanger4
11-08-2016, 09:59 AM
A reminder to my fellow anti-donkephant board members. Even when you are given no choice or little choice choose the candidate you want under the party affilaition most closely resembling your beliefs. Even Johnson was under two different parties and some of the local and state elections were unopposed but under three or four parties. One candidate ran under both "democrat" and "conservative " parties. Not sure how they pulled that off.

Long lines ??

Was riding my bike this morning and rode past a polling station. The line was looooooog before the doors opened.

Green Arrow
11-08-2016, 10:21 AM
I already voted a week ago today, but I do have to take my wife, mom, and gramma to vote. Wife is voting for Gary Johnson. Pretty sure mom is voting Trump. Gramma is most assuredly voting Trump.

Standing Wolf
11-08-2016, 10:44 AM
Taking the day off from work to go watch a Baseball game this afternoon. About to go shower and try to wake up, then go over to the Lutheran church and stand in line for awhile. Hopefully most of the pre-work voters will have come and gone by then. Maybe I'll reward myself with breakfast out afterwards.

hanger4
11-08-2016, 10:49 AM
Taking the day off from work to go watch a Baseball game this afternoon. About to go shower and try to wake up, then go over to the Lutheran church and stand in line for awhile. Hopefully most of the pre-work voters will have come and gone by then. Maybe I'll reward myself with breakfast out afterwards.

Baseball ?? Winter league ??

donttread
11-08-2016, 05:10 PM
No, no long lines here.

donttread
11-08-2016, 05:11 PM
I already voted a week ago today, but I do have to take my wife, mom, and gramma to vote. Wife is voting for Gary Johnson. Pretty sure mom is voting Trump. Gramma is most assuredly voting Trump.

Kudos to your wife.

Green Arrow
11-08-2016, 06:09 PM
I take that back, my wife decided to vote for Jill Stein.

donttread
11-08-2016, 07:19 PM
I take that back, my wife decided to vote for Jill Stein.
Parial kudos to your wife then