PDA

View Full Version : I am in shock. I can hardly believe it.

AZ Jim
11-09-2016, 12:20 AM
I guess all I can say is, if this is what the majority wanted I'll learn to live with it. Make no mistake though, I will hold Trump accountable. This is Democracy and it's still a damn good system.

Private Pickle
11-09-2016, 12:24 AM
LOL suck it!

The Xl
11-09-2016, 12:24 AM
Kudos to you for your gracious and mature response.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 12:27 AM
I'm with you, Congratulations Republicans. I'm just pissed I didn't move some money earlier.

It's looks like Trump will be President Fair and Square, not whining, no crying, no world ending and he'll be my President.

I'll get up tomorrow and do the same thing I was going to do.

One thing though, the Jokes won't end.

Congrats

Subdermal
11-09-2016, 12:27 AM
I guess all I can say is, if this is what the majority wanted I'll learn to live with it. Make no mistake though, I will hold Trump accountable. This is Democracy and it's still a damn good system.
You are shocked for one reason only: you are out of touch with the reality of what traditional Americans want; what they believe is the effort to damage this country's heritage, and how most Americans view Government:

Damaging.

Axiomatic
11-09-2016, 12:29 AM
I will hold Trump accountable.
How do you plan to do that?

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 12:32 AM
You realize the election is not over yet, right?

It's razor thin and there are crucial precincts that still have to report. No doubt the Democrats are scrambling in search of some "missing" votes as we speak.

The Xl
11-09-2016, 12:33 AM
You realize the election is not over yet, right?

It's razor thin and there are crucial precincts that still have to report. No doubt the Democrats are scrambling in search of some "missing" votes as we speak.

Yeah, this one isn't over until it's called.

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 12:35 AM
I'm with you, Congratulations Republicans. I'm just pissed I didn't move some money earlier.

It's looks like Trump will be President Fair and Square, not whining, no crying, no world ending and he'll be my President.

Congrats

Don't think anyone here will forget your behavior for the last several years.

You're going to get what's coming to you, Cigar.

It's going to be a great four years. Nice to know the majority of Americans DID learn something from the Obama presidency.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 12:36 AM

It's going to be a great four years. Nice to know the majority of Americans DID learn something from the Obama presidency.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. It could easily go Clinton's way.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 12:43 AM

Bring it ... I gleefully enjoyed my EIGHT YEARS ... The Historic and Comidic Value.

Call me after your BACK-2-BACK Years :grin:

Cigar
11-09-2016, 12:44 AM

.... and Don't forget, Donald will always be Donald, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

Subdermal
11-09-2016, 12:48 AM

This is not longer something which could 'easily' go Clinton's way. It looks like an incredible reach to believe that Clinton could pull this out.

Latest: Trump leading in Pennsylvania, Michigan and New Hampshire. 93% tallied in Pennsylvania.

Subdermal
11-09-2016, 12:48 AM
.... and Don't forget, Donald will always be Donald, nothing more, nothing less, nothing else.

What happened to your predictions of what you'd do and say on November 9th, Ciggy?

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 12:50 AM
This is not longer something which could 'easily' go Clinton's way. It looks like an incredible reach to believe that Clinton could pull this out.

Latest: Trump leading in Pennsylvania, Michigan and New Hampshire. 93% tallied in Pennsylvania.

It was much closer when I said that.

Things are looking very dim for Clinton.

zelmo1234
11-09-2016, 12:50 AM
LOL suck it!

Don't be a dick?

zelmo1234
11-09-2016, 12:52 AM

Congrats
I would move money into the market. You know how much you made in the crash of 07! And the USA will survive a Trump or Clinton Presidency. but it is not likely to go down as one of our shining moments.

zelmo1234
11-09-2016, 12:54 AM
How do you plan to do that?

That is easy, writing letters, working with the Democrats.

Private Pickle
11-09-2016, 01:00 AM
Don't be a dick?

Go read all his previous posts?

DGUtley
11-09-2016, 01:03 AM
Remember my post about graciousness?

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 01:15 AM
Guys,If Trump does win,it will really only get better for you and everybody.
I wouldn't go buying stocks right now.Somehow they said stocks were plummeting yet the market is closed?
Not sure exactly how that happens but it was NBC.
One of the most egregious liars of the networks.

Axiomatic
11-09-2016, 01:17 AM
That is easy, writing letters, working with the Democrats.
There you go, word them very strongly. That'll keep him in line.

Axiomatic
11-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Guys,If Trump does win,it will really only get better for you and everybody.
You must be very young.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 01:19 AM
You must be very young.

You must not be very observant.

jimmyz
11-09-2016, 01:32 AM
This election is indicative of what is wrong with American's. We are at war with our neighbors because we don't know or talk to our neighbors. I don't care if my Democrat neighbor has a cough. I just want to help them get care. If I have a cough I want my Dem neighbor to help me. The definition of what we Americans are about. Something forgotten during political wrangling that occurs to you members for the good of us all US citizens.

TrueBlue
11-09-2016, 01:38 AM
IT'S RIGGED!! :)

While I am pulling for Hillary Clinton, sometime back I kept saying that people would never fully understand or know the ramifications of a Trump Presidency until they were actually faced with it and it was in their face. They may well be faced with it now and then the trouble starts. But I think, unequivocally, what greatly contributed to this is the fact of the late email investigation announcement that came at a very opportune time for Republicans and severely cut into Hillary's 10 point lead. After that, I felt it would be a difficult path for her given that Comey announced only two days before the election that he had found no wrong-doing on her part. But by then who knows how many millions may have already voted thinking Hillary was still culpable. So, I blame it entirely on that and of course, it's unfair but it's done. We must move on and should Trump fully win tonight those who will be hurt the most financially, etc. Social Security and Medicare, Medicaid and Food Stamp recipients, the elderly, the poor, minorities, women, children, etc. need to keep a strong eye on things, especially the potential to roll-back the strides made on the Supreme Court. And many who voted for Trump will get to see just what I mean when it happens first hand! But again, your funeral and I wish you the best.

Axiomatic
11-09-2016, 01:47 AM
You must not be very observant.

Well, you said things would get better for people under a Trump administration. Things do get better or worse for people over the course of a lifetime, but those ups and downs don't tend to coincide with political administrations. The political landscape only gets worse from one administration to the next. The only kind of person I can think of who might think it would get better is either one who hasn't been paying attention for very long or one who favors bigger government. You seem to favor smaller government, so I figured you must be young. Anyway, I'm out of my element. I usually try to steer away from talking about people, so I'll bow out here.

Cletus
11-09-2016, 01:51 AM
Now, it is time to start fixing the things Obama and his henchmen screwed up over the last 8 years.

There is much work to be done.

jimmyz
11-09-2016, 02:08 AM
Bring it ... I gleefully enjoyed my EIGHT YEARS ... The Historic and Comidic Value.

Call me after your BACK-2-BACK Years :grin:
Cigar.... You are my internet friend and fellow citizen. An American whom I will lay down my life for you and your loved ones at any instant knowing you are my political opposite and my fellow American without hesitation.

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 02:14 AM
Now, it is time to start fixing the things Obama and his henchmen screwed up over the last 8 years.

Indeed, time to make America great again.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 02:17 AM
This election is indicative of what is wrong with American's. We are at war with our neighbors because we don't know or talk to our neighbors. I don't care if my Democrat neighbor has a cough. I just want to help them get care. If I have a cough I want my Dem neighbor to help me. The definition of what we Americans are about. Something forgotten during political wrangling that occurs to you members for the good of us all US citizens.

The various factions in America are at "war" because the political system is a contest for ultimate control over the lives of 320 million disparate individuals with irreconcilable ideologies and cultures. There is absolutely no way that Trump or anyone else can bridge the gap between urban and rural, left and right, Christian and atheist, nationalist and globalist. The "union", such as it is, will continue to fray and disintegrate until some kind of convulsion or conflict ushers in a completely different national paradigm.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 02:29 AM
Well, you said things would get better for people under a Trump administration. Things do get better or worse for people over the course of a lifetime, but those ups and downs don't tend to coincide with political administrations. The political landscape only gets worse from one administration to the next. The only kind of person I can think of who might think it would get better is either one who hasn't been paying attention for very long or one who favors bigger government. You seem to favor smaller government, so I figured you must be young. Anyway, I'm out of my element. I usually try to steer away from talking about people, so I'll bow out here.

That's a wise decision.I may have been paying attention since I was grown longer than you've been alive.That also may not be the case.Something I am aware of.

Axiomatic
11-09-2016, 02:31 AM
The various factions in America are at "war" because the political system is a contest for ultimate control over the lives of 320 million disparate individuals with irreconcilable ideologies and cultures. There is absolutely no way that Trump or anyone else can bridge the gap between urban and rural, left and right, Christian and atheist, nationalist and globalist.
^^^^

Why is it so hard for people to see this? They know damn good and well that they don't want the same things. They want no part of what the other one wants, but they want to keep living in the same house.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 02:35 AM

While I am pulling for Hillary Clinton, sometime back I kept saying that people would never fully understand or know the ramifications of a Trump Presidency until they were actually faced with it and it was in their face. They may well be faced with it now and then the trouble starts. But I think, unequivocally, what greatly contributed to this is the fact of the late email investigation announcement that came at a very opportune time for Republicans and severely cut into Hillary's 10 point lead. After that, I felt it would be a difficult path for her given that Comey announced only two days before the election that he had found no wrong-doing on her part. But by then who knows how many millions may have already voted thinking Hillary was still culpable. So, I blame it entirely on that and of course, it's unfair but it's done. We must move on and should Trump fully win tonight those who will be hurt the most financially, etc. Social Security and Medicare, Medicaid and Food Stamp recipients, the elderly, the poor, minorities, women, children, etc. need to keep a strong eye on things, especially the potential to roll-back the strides made on the Supreme Court. And many who voted for Trump will get to see just what I mean when it happens first hand! But again, your funeral and I wish you the best.

Here it comes! You gonna be here tomorrow? Yeah you will.
As an aside:The DNC is exactly what lost it for Hillary.

jimmyz
11-09-2016, 03:13 AM
A reminder... we are a Republic not a "democracy". Maybe you can restart your thinking after absorbing the definitions and differences.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 03:42 AM

That task is mindboggling.
Don't forget that joker is still in there for a month or so.
I say if if he pulls any shennanigans from now til he leaves,he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
That's giving him a pass on the neck-stretching he deserves for trading a deserter for 5 enemies of the state.
Yeah I didn't forget that.
It's called "Aiding and abetting the enemy"

Doublejack
11-09-2016, 03:48 AM
SNL is going to be awesome the next 4 years!

resister
11-09-2016, 03:52 AM
How do you plan to do that?Great question,I was wondering that myself.2020 vote?

resister
11-09-2016, 03:54 AM
That task is mindboggling.
Don't forget that joker is still in there for a month or so.
I say if if he pulls any shennanigans from now til he leaves,he gets prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
That's giving him a pass on the neck-stretching he deserves for trading a deserter for 5 enemies of the state.
Yeah I didn't forget that.
It's called "Aiding and abetting the enemy"

Lets not forget giving gobs of tax dollars to the biggest state sponser of terrorism

Peter1469
11-09-2016, 03:58 AM
The GOP has it all. Congress. The President. Most governors. Now they can prove that they really aren't just Democrats.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 03:59 AM
Whatever.I say the slate starts clean for the whole shebang today,Come inauguration day they just need to leave quietly.
Or suffer the consequences.There comes a time when you need to let bygones be bygones.
Unless somebody plays stupid.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 03:59 AM
The GOP has it all. Congress. The President. Most governors. Now they can prove that they really aren't just Democrats.

Let's see how much that helps us Americans.
Let's see just who's who.
Did Cruz get reelected?

resister
11-09-2016, 04:00 AM

Sour grapes make good whine to toast President Trump with!!!:grin:

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 04:04 AM
SNL is going to be awesome the next 4 years!

Expect to see a lot of Alec Baldwin.
I like SNL Lorne Michaels don't give a crap.He's alright.
NBC news,I trust all those reporters as far as I can throw them.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 04:04 AM
^^^^

Why is it so hard for people to see this? They know damn good and well that they don't want the same things. They want no part of what the other one wants, but they want to keep living in the same house.
Inertia as a result of decades of conditioning and brainwashing by unionist ideologues.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 04:08 AM
I think he'll be the best president of this and the previous century.

resister
11-09-2016, 05:10 AM
I guess all I can say is, if this is what the majority wanted I'll learn to live with it. Make no mistake though, I will hold Trump accountable. This is Democracy and it's still a damn good system.Cheer up jim its not the end of the world you might just find he may turn out to be a fine president.I hope for everyones sake this will be true....PS ,your signature needs updating

Peter1469
11-09-2016, 05:34 AM
Let's see how much that helps us Americans.
Let's see just who's who.
Did Cruz get reelected?

Yes

Cthulhu
11-09-2016, 08:04 AM
I really doubt they will though.

Fear profits a man nothing.

Peter1469
11-09-2016, 05:34 PM
Me neither.