PDA

View Full Version : Tears and shock at Clinton's election night party

stjames1_53
11-09-2016, 08:25 AM
Tears and shock at Clinton's election night party
By MJ Lee (http://www.cnn.com/profiles/mj-lee), CNN National Politics Reporter
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/hillary-clinton-shock-election-party/index.html

emotional brats...............

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mfafdaec4b8aeb1a8ff7275ad4faba690o0&w=300&h=180&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 08:29 AM
Yes they are all pathetic this morning.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 08:32 AM
Actually this morning wasn't bad at all ... kinda like I was last morning ... Sunny Cool outside and I'm Hungry :laugh:

Mister D
They have only the media outlets that backed Hillary to thank for their utter disbelief.

resister
Being that emotionaly invested is proof of the level of indoctrination.Youd of thought they just got the news their mother died

Mister D
Actually this morning wasn't bad at all ... kinda like I was last morning ... Sunny Cool outside and I'm Hungry :laugh:
What will you do now? Find a real job? :laugh:

Mister D
11-09-2016, 08:33 AM
Being that emotionaly invested is proof of the level of indoctrination.Youd of thought they just got the news their mother died
It's the result of their certainty of winning. They thought this would be a walkover.

donttread
11-09-2016, 08:36 AM
So the question is was the design to predict the election or to sway it?

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2016, 08:39 AM
My wife said this morning after watching all those snowflakes crying and in complete despair if you need any reason to not want a woman in the White House this was it!!

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 08:39 AM
It's the result of their certainty of winning. They thought this would be a walkover.

It was unfair for the media to do that -- to all of us.

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2016, 08:41 AM
Sway of course. Watched some talking head going on and on about how he had no idea how Trump won after all the media had said about him. How women voted for him, how blacks and Hispanics voted for him. He was on the verge of tears that the media has lost its power to control the people. Ayn Rand predicted this in The Fountain head.

donttread
11-09-2016, 08:41 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/09/politics/hillary-clinton-shock-election-party/index.html

http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.Mfafdaec4b8aeb1a8ff7275ad4faba690o0&w=300&h=180&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

If "Kerry's" 16 year old daughter needs her to hurry home to get through this she must of over protected her wicked bad! LOL Question though. Is Hilary herself capable of tears? And if she is wouldn't they immediatedly re-freeze.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 09:25 AM

It was obviously a form of psychological warfare.

Trying to convince your opponent that there is no hope of victory is an ancient strategy.

Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm.
--Sun Tzu

Cigar
11-09-2016, 09:31 AM
The Media Just Re-Played Donald Trumps Own Words ... they didn't put this Words in his mouth or make him say them.

So Stop Whining and B!tching ... you Just Won ... now try to act like you've done it before :laugh:

stjames1_53
11-09-2016, 09:35 AM
The Media Just Re-Played Donald Trumps Own Words ... they didn't put this Words in his mouth or make him say them.

So Stop Whining and B!tching ... you Just Won ... now try to act like you've done it before :laugh:

while your side of the fence is bitter and mouthy. Listen dude, we've been taking this crap for a year now..............sit down and let us have OUR way for a minute

donttread
11-09-2016, 07:13 PM
My wife said this morning after watching all those snowflakes crying and in complete despair if you need any reason to not want a woman in the White House this was it!!

I honestly don't think gender had anything to do with this. I don't consider Hilary unqualified to be president because she's a woman. I consider her unqualified because she's a crook who has never really been successful at anything legal. If there is one compliment I can give Hilary it is that she did not try to make this race about woman vs man. I can honestly say that for myself and anyone I've talked to that gender was a complete non-issue in this campaign and that is exactly what gender equality means..

donttread
11-09-2016, 07:22 PM

Trying to convince your opponent that there is no hope of victory is an ancient strategy.

Convince your enemy that he will gain very little by attacking you; this will diminish his enthusiasm.
--Sun Tzu

Which is why it would be interesting to see an election with no polls or voting results published until after the election.

Mister D
11-09-2016, 07:27 PM

--Sun Tzu
There is no question that this was a conscious, deliberate strategy to depress turnout for Trump. It amazes me that some of our more naive members consider this tin foil hat stuff. The media trying to shape public opinion? That's crazy!

stjames1_53
11-09-2016, 07:29 PM
There is no question that this was a conscious, deliberate strategy to depress turnout for Trump. It amazes me that some of our more naive members consider this tin foil hat stuff. The media trying to shape public opinion? That's crazy!
the media is taking its cue from Zola...............but that only works on the stupes.........

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 07:29 PM
It was unfair for the media to do that -- to all of us.
They were trying to sway the election.No doubt about it.
Hah! Told you Americans were smarter than that.Somehow we gotta undumb these snowflakes.

That's going to be interesting.

I just can't stop uncontrollably laughing every time I click on a MSM homepage today! :rofL:

Mister D
11-09-2016, 07:30 PM
Ethereal and Chris this of course raises a more troubling question: the means of social control in liberal democracies are not primarily political.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 07:33 PM
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) and @Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) this of course raises a more troubling question: the means of social control in liberal democracies are not primarily political.
I would tend to agree. But I would not limit this to "liberal democracies". In my opinion, all centralized governments are to varying degrees an exercise in psychological control more than anything. Control the mind and you control the body by extension.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 07:34 PM
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870) and @Chris (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=128) this of course raises a more troubling question: the means of social control in liberal democracies are not primarily political.
It has to be be coming from certain schools.It's not in all schools,yet where it is,the indoctrination seems to be almost all the students.

Tinfoil hat time! They using some kind of gas?

donttread
11-09-2016, 07:42 PM

Interesting point "D". Perhaps part of the backlash last night was directed at the media themselves.

Chris
11-09-2016, 07:51 PM
It has to be be coming from certain schools.It's not in all schools,yet where it is,the indoctrination seems to be almost all the students.

Tinfoil hat time! They using some kind of gas?

Cultural Marxism.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 08:17 PM
Cultural Marxism.

Yeah but,every single professor is on board with that? Really? When I went to school the profs chose their own textbooks to use.
Some of them even wrote them.

It must have something to do with the textbooks as well.

Chris
11-09-2016, 08:24 PM
Yeah but,every single professor is on board with that? Really? When I went to school the profs chose their own textbooks to use.
Some of them even wrote them.

It must have something to do with the textbooks as well.

Not all, of course, but many, knowingly or not.

Mister D
11-09-2016, 08:26 PM
Cultural Marxism.
Saw a great documentary on Saul Alinsky on EWTN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282wnOKrdoU

Mister D
11-09-2016, 08:28 PM
Interesting point "D". Perhaps part of the backlash last night was directed at the media themselves.
of course it was. All the "racist", homophobic", "xenophobic" and "bigoted" normal folks gave the establishment a monumental "fuck you!"

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Not all, of course, but many, knowingly or not.

How could they not know?

exploited
11-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 08:30 PM
Indeed I'm certain of it.What can be done to fix that? Break them up like the oil trusts?
Hey! That might be it!

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Western politicians and academics have turned propaganda into a science and an art. Decades of research into psychological conditioning buttresses it. It's actually quite elegant in its simplicity. Associate an idea or behavior with the corresponding stimuli and repeat it over and over again until you produce the desired effect.

Mister D
11-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Saul Alinsky was a brilliant man.
I certainly don't think he was stupid.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 09:09 PM
Saw a great documentary on Saul Alinsky on EWTN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=282wnOKrdoU
From that link I got sucked into a 1 hr crash course on the Alinsky method.
Not a very nice way to do things.Not very ethical,either.

decedent
11-09-2016, 09:25 PM
Clinton gave a mature speech urging Democrats to accept the President elect.

Quite a difference between that and Trump implying that he'd refuse to accept a loss.

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 09:27 PM

Quite a difference between that and Trump implying that he'd refuse to accept a loss.

It would do you all well to listen to her and accept the elect.

And what you imply from Trumps words is far from reality.

TrueBlue
11-09-2016, 09:28 PM

So I suspect that had things not gone your way and Trump would have lost, Republicans would have been dancing and rejoicing all over the room instead of feeling sad, huh, is that it?

resister
11-09-2016, 09:31 PM

She was to sedated To appear at last nights loser speech lest she stroke out!!!LOL:wink:

decedent
11-09-2016, 10:29 PM
It would do you all well to listen to her and accept the elect.

And what you imply from Trumps words is far from reality.

I've accepted him as the President Elect. I just don't like him.

And yes, Trump most certainly implied (many times) that he would reject the election outcome if he lost.

Boris The Animal
11-09-2016, 10:31 PM

Quite a difference between that and Trump implying that he'd refuse to accept a loss.Thing is, that point is moot. Right now the snivelling Leftists are marching, protesting and guess what. Aside from the hijinks the Left, the Democrat party, and the lamestream press had been trying to pull, the election was fair, square, and BY THE BOOK!!!

decedent
11-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Thing is, that point is moot. Right now the snivelling Leftists are marching, protesting and guess what. Aside from the hijinks the Left, the Democrat party, and the lamestream press had been trying to pull, the election was fair, square, and BY THE BOOK!!!

By the book. Hmmm. There's the matter of Comey sabotaging the election. And Trumplings blocking voters at the polls (and bragging about it).

Hillary's lead dropped greatly after Comey's interference. The Republican Congress won't investigate this, however. They'll be too busy investigating Democrat Senators for the next four years.

The "lamestream" media helped Trump greatly by giving him so much airtime. It can't be compared to Fox's all-day propaganda, though. It's proven once more that it's not a news network.

exploited
11-09-2016, 10:57 PM
I certainly don't think he was stupid.
I know. You apparently think he is some sort of satanist though.

stjames1_53
11-10-2016, 06:35 AM
By the book. Hmmm. There's the matter of Comey sabotaging the election. And Trumplings blocking voters at the polls (and bragging about it).

Hillary's lead dropped greatly after Comey's interference. The Republican Congress won't investigate this, however. They'll be too busy investigating Democrat Senators for the next four years.

The "lamestream" media helped Trump greatly by giving him so much airtime. It can't be compared to Fox's all-day propaganda, though. It's proven once more that it's not a news network.

no, we won because of people just like you. Thanks for your contribution

stjames1_53
11-10-2016, 06:37 AM
I know. You apparently think he is some sort of satanist though.

he's a Satan worshipper!! OMG please show us the link to make your claim rise above the science fiction level

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 12:25 PM
Obviously, Clinton and the Democrats made some strategic and tactical mistakes. It seemed that one of the strategies was to say that the Obama wasn't on the ballot, his legacy. This was the strategy during the mid term elections when Obama said that he wasn't on the ballot, but his policies were. That was a huge failure for the Democrats. It was obviously a mistake to repeat the same strategy.

I believe another huge mistake she made was trying to claim that the FBI investigation concluded back in July found that she had done absolutely nothing wrong. People knew better than that. She continued to hold fast to the same story which was proven to be a series of lies. Then when she tried to blame Colon Powell, she lost more support. The only people who bought that then are the same one's who buy it now. The hard partisan Democrats.

But, the biggest mistake was putting the Obama legislative legacy on the ballot. His three signature achievements are all failures of varying degrees.

birddog
11-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Hillary Clinton, the most corrupt candidate in history, deserves no sympathy! Her voter accomplices deserve no sympathy either.

stjames1_53
11-10-2016, 01:19 PM

Hillary lost the election because
1) She referred to the taxpayer as deplorable
2) she lied about everything she was asked about. and a smartass when questioned about wiping her server
3) that damned albatross around her neck called Bill
4)people just like you who convinced us to vote for Trump.
so it's ya'lls fault you lost

decedent
11-10-2016, 02:52 PM
Hillary lost the election because
1) She referred to the taxpayer as deplorable
2) she lied about everything she was asked about. and a smartass when questioned about wiping her server
3) that damned albatross around her neck called Bill
4)people just like you who convinced us to vote for Trump.
so it's ya'lls fault you lost

Wow. At least you commit to your lying.

1) Hillary called a subset of Trump voters deplorable.
2) She did not lie about everything she was asked about
3) I guess you still think Bill was running
4) I am so powerful.

Boris The Animal
11-10-2016, 04:06 PM
Leave it to the Left to deflect and blame, even in defeat.