PDA

View Full Version : Is the Clinton dynasty over

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 11:29 AM
Does this election mean that the Clinton dynasty with all of its sleaze and corruption is finally over?

Who is going to step up and be the new leader of the Democratic Party?

nathanbforrest45
11-09-2016, 11:33 AM
Chelsea

Cigar
11-09-2016, 11:39 AM
It was only a Obsession for Republicans :laugh:

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 11:47 AM
A few million supposedly fully-grown adults in complete tears all night and morning tells a bit of a different story. There was definitely a small minority obsessed for the Clintons and it was NOT Republicans.

exploited
11-09-2016, 11:48 AM
I sincerely hope so.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 11:49 AM
A few million supposedly fully-grown adults in complete tears all night and morning tells a bit of a different story. There was definitely a small minority obsessed for the Clintons and it was NOT Republicans.

I'm no New Yorker sport ... :grin: don't look for me in that crowd

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 11:50 AM

No. The Clinton's, Bill and Hillary were the leaders of the democratic party. That's not an obsession, that's the way it was until last night. They were considered the standard bearers for their party.

The election results were a clear repudiation of them and the Obama administration policies. I don't believe Obama has the ability to become the standard bearer for the Democrats. Clearly his self proclaimed greatest achievements are all failures. The economy, the ACA, foreign policy..... All failures. His standard is one of failure.

Hopefully we can now put the corruption of the Clinton criminal enterprise in the rear view mirror.

exploited
11-09-2016, 11:53 AM
No. The Clinton's, Bill and Hillary were the leaders of the democratic party. That's not an obsession, that's the way it was until last night. They were considered the standard bearers for their party.

The election results were a clear repudiation of them and the Obama administration policies. I don't believe Obama has the ability to become the standard bearer for the Democrats. Clearly his self proclaimed greatest achievements are all failures. The economy, the ACA, foreign policy..... All failures. His standard is one of failure.

Hopefully we can now put the corruption of the Clinton criminal enterprise in the rear view mirror.

Mediocre on the economy, failure on ACA, a definite win for foreign policy. All around a decent President considering the circumstances he inherited.

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 12:04 PM
No, all failures. Especially foreign policy as demonstrated with the Iran deal. That was indefensible. Fortunately all of his failures can be reversed.

Obama is right now the most incompetent and indecisive president in US history.

exploited
11-09-2016, 12:07 PM
No, all failures. Especially foreign policy as demonstrated with the Iran deal. That was indefensible. Fortunately all of his failures can be reversed.

Obama is right now the most incompetent and indecisive president in US history.

Incorrect. Shifting towards Iran was brilliant and opened up many opportunities for the US. What would have been stupid is continuing to antagonize Iran simply for having the balls to be independent.

Economically, the facts speak for themselves. Much better off now than in 2008. How much can be attributed to Obama is debatable, but that is true of all Presidents.

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Incorrect. Shifting towards Iran was brilliant and opened up many opportunities for the US. What would have been stupid is continuing to antagonize Iran simply for having the balls to be independent.

Economically, the facts speak for themselves. Much better off now than in 2008. How much can be attributed to Obama is debatable, but that is true of all Presidents.

The Iran deal and foreign policy in general, the ACA and the economy are are failures under Obama. He doesn't have the credibilty now to be the standard bearer of the Democratic Party. That was the property of the Clinton's until last night.

Are the Clinton's now finished as a political power? I sure hope so.

AeonPax
11-09-2016, 12:30 PM
`
I personally think that this started in 2008 when the Democrats promised Hillary the 2016 presidency if she dropped out of the election with Obama. She was given a high stature cabinet post and only left it to start her run for president. The Democrats pulled out the stops on this...all or nothing. Both Sanders and Warren spent all their national political clout. While they are loath to admit this, this election caused a fracture within the Democratic party.

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Does this election mean that the Clinton dynasty with all of its sleaze and corruption is finally over?

Who is going to step up and be the new leader of the Democratic Party?

I could see Michelle O stepping up in four years. And, she'd be tough to beat. I disagree with her on many things, but she has one heck of a lot of support from dems.

The Dems made a mistake running Hillary -- and the DNC made a bigger mistake cheating for Hillary.

But, I think we can safely say the Clinton dynasty has finally fallen.

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 12:51 PM
I could see Michelle O stepping up in four years. And, she'd be tough to beat.

I can't see that happening.

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 12:54 PM
...The Dems made a mistake running Hillary -- and the DNC made a bigger mistake cheating for Hillary.

But, I think we can safely say the Clinton dynasty has finally fallen.

They didn't have anyone else. They have an incredibly shallow bench. They have gone too far out on the fringe of the left.

Sanders was and still is a pipe dream.

Tahuyaman
11-09-2016, 10:23 PM
Right now the left and or the Democratic Party has no credible leader. They are in a state of chaos. The Democratic Party is an unorganized gaggle of far left wing factions which can't get along with each other.