PDA

View Full Version : First thing President Trump should do in 2017?

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 12:26 PM
I want to know what the forum thinks should be first on his presidential agenda. Repeal Obamacare? Start blueprints and the hiring process to build the wall? Personally I want to see him end the war that both the big government establishment presidents of recent years could not end and bring the troops home so we can start saving some money and good American lives. Then repeal Obamacare.

Ethereal
11-09-2016, 12:28 PM
Crush AQ and ISIS once and for all.

Stop supporting the "rebels" (AKA the terrorists) in Syria who are trying to overthrow the government.

Work with Russia to annihilate this country's REAL enemies.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 12:30 PM
Get a Hair Cut ... and lose the Twitter Account .. they have Insecure Server also :laugh:

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 12:36 PM
I'd like to see him try to mend some of the division in our nation. A lot of Americans are hurting right now and we need to all stick together.

After that -- ISIS, alter the PPACA, strengthen LEGAL immigration (I don't think there will be a literal wall).

FindersKeepers
11-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Get a Hair Cut ... and lose the Twitter Account .. they have Insecure Server also :laugh:

I wish we could get rid of Twitter completely. I find it annoying.

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 12:37 PM
Are you seriously foaming at the mouth over the fact that Donald Trump has hair and Obama has some dust bunny looking grey shit on the top of his head? It's easy to see why your candidate got rejected, look at what you and the rest of her supporters concern yourselves with. Hair cut? Twitter? The man has a nation to fix, Cigar. Educate yourself on some real issues.

GrassrootsConservative
11-09-2016, 12:39 PM
I wish we could get rid of Twitter completely. I find it annoying.
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, all an obnoxious waste of time.

Archer0915
11-09-2016, 12:40 PM
I 100% agree about the Twitter...

Oh!

Pump, Pump, Pump the Don Trump!

Michael Pence, Michael Pence, Mik, Mik, Mik, Michael Pence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjWevEa-zWw

Feels good! Black to Black.... WHAT?

Toupee to toupee!

MisterVeritis
11-09-2016, 12:40 PM
Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, all an obnoxious waste of time.
I like them all.

exploited
11-09-2016, 12:41 PM
I don't think he will accomplish very much in the first 100 days. He really has no idea the kind of inertia he is going to be encountering. Politicians have been kicking the metaphorical can down the road for a reason, and Trump, being an outsider, not to mention a total moron, is going to learn very quickly how easy it is to get bogged down.

However, a number of executive orders will be immediately overturned. I hope he leaves EO 21302 alone.

silvereyes
11-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Are you seriously foaming at the mouth over the fact that Donald Trump has hair and Obama has some dust bunny looking grey shit on the top of his head? It's easy to see why your candidate got rejected, look at what you and the rest of her supporters concern yourselves with. Hair cut? Twitter? The man has a nation to fix, Cigar. Educate yourself on some real issues.

Annnnnnd you just retaliated like a recess bully. Sad.

Kicked any homeless folks today?

Peter1469
11-10-2016, 05:21 AM
Cut corporate taxes and trim the unreasonable regulations in order to kick start the economy. Get rid of the tax laws that encourage corporate inversions. Make sure free trade is fair for the US. This will get more money into the treasury as the economy finally starts to grow.

Make sure you communicate with the American people and ask them to demand that their Congress Critters cut deficit spending. It doesn't do any good to increase federal revenues if Congress is going to spend it plus ~$1T more.

Crepitus
11-10-2016, 08:20 AM
The first thing Trump should do in 2017:

http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2134783_727computerreactionfacegunshootheadsuicide anhero_pngaf3fd359590bd50f926a02ada911212d

Standing Wolf
11-10-2016, 08:20 AM
Trump promised, during the campaign, that he would work to fix the physical infrastructure in America and create jobs in doing so.

President Obama's attempts to do that exact thing were always blocked by the Republicans in Congress; maybe they'll let their boy actually do it, now that they are no longer motivated by a desire to see the President fail.

Crepitus
11-10-2016, 08:25 AM

Racist dipshit.

donttread
11-10-2016, 08:51 AM
I want to know what the forum thinks should be first on his presidential agenda. Repeal Obamacare? Start blueprints and the hiring process to build the wall? Personally I want to see him end the war that both the big government establishment presidents of recent years could not end and bring the troops home so we can start saving some money and good American lives. Then repeal Obamacare.

Bang his still smoking hot wife of course. But after that he should set about dismantling the ATF, NSA , DEA, FDA and IRS and building smaller , less powerful, more competent and less industry owned new agencies, combining the three federal police agencies under the leadership of the FBI where they can be monitired. Next he should work to end federal drug laws as they are unconstitutional. Third get the fuck out of the ME

Archer0915
11-10-2016, 08:51 AM
Trump promised, during the campaign, that he would work to fix the physical infrastructure in America and create jobs in doing so.

President Obama's attempts to do that exact thing were always blocked by the Republicans in Congress; maybe they'll let their boy actually do it, now that they are no longer motivated by a desire to see the President fail.
I think it needs to be looked at and handled properly. Does anyone "IN" the swamp actually know anything other than how to run for the next election?

Cigar
11-10-2016, 08:57 AM

That would be Brilliant ... if Trump kick those people in Michigan, Wisconsin, Philadelphia and Florida off their Health Care and use that money to start Building a Wall :laugh:

God I hope he dose that ... :thumbsup20:

Chris
11-10-2016, 03:14 PM
Racist dipshit.

Don't call names including racist.

AZ Jim
11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
I'd like to see him try to mend some of the division in our nation. A lot of Americans are hurting right now and we need to all stick together.

After that -- ISIS, alter the PPACA, strengthen LEGAL immigration (I don't think there will be a literal wall).He clearly said there would be a wall and Mexico will pay for it. It won't happen which will be one of the reasons many snake oil buyers voted for him. Only ONE of his promises that he fooled you with, many more to come.

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 03:22 PM
He clearly said there would be a wall and Mexico will pay for it. It won't happen which will be one of the reasons many snake oil buyers voted for him. Only ONE of his promises that he fooled you with, many more to come.

And, Obama said marriage was between one man and one woman.

Candidates lie. Get used to it.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 03:24 PM
I would really like it if he repealed the 14th amendment. lets face it. You can build a wall, they will dig deeper tunnels, or sail to Canada and enter the USA from Canada. where there is a will there is a way and these people are not just looking for a better life, they are fighting to survive, so they are desperate.
If we repeal the 14th amendment, then they lose a huge incentive to come here. There will be zero chance any of them will ever be American.

Crepitus
11-10-2016, 06:53 PM
Don't call names including racist.

My apologies, I let my temper get the better of me.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 07:03 PM
The first thing he should do is vacate most of Obama's executive orders. That can be done quickly.

Next at he needs to get some tax relief and lower the corporate tax and get the economy growing again.

He needs to realize that he is going to have an extremely hostile media and a bitter and angry groups of partisan against him. They will fight every single thing he does or attempts to do, even if it is something they overwhelmingly supported in the recent past.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 07:15 PM
Do you not realize that Trump has no plan to REPLACE Obamacare? None. And in the meantime millions of Americans would be left without health insurance. In this evening's news it was reported that consequently due to Trump winning the election 100,000 more people have quickly purchased Obamacare! That sounds like people have more faith in the ACA than in anything Trump could offer which he hasn't as yet and more than likely won't.

His solution? Anyone needing hospital or doctor care can just pay out of their own pocket! No problem. That's how it should be done! After all, HE can do it so why not you?!

resister
11-10-2016, 07:18 PM
Do you not realize that Trump has no plan to REPLACE Obamacare? None. And in the meantime millions of Americans would be left without health insurance. In this evening's news it was reported that consequently due to Trump winning the election 100,000 more people have quickly purchased Obamacare! That sounds like people have more faith in the ACA than in anything Trump could offer which he hasn't as yet and more than likely won't.

His solution? Anyone needing hospital or doctor care can just pay out of their own pocket! No problem. That's how it should be done! After all, HE can do it so why not you?!
The republicans have been working on a plan pretty much since it was passed

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 07:19 PM
The first thing he should do is vacate most of Obama's executive orders. That can be done quickly.

Next at he needs to get some tax relief and lower the corporate tax and get the economy growing again.

He needs to realize that he is going to have an extremely hostile media and a bitter and angry groups of partisan against him. They will fight every single thing he does or attempts to do, even if it is something they overwhelmingly supported in the recent past.

Yep. I've already realized the cries of "racist" and "sexist" and all that other crap they say about him and Republicans will never stop. This is a result of the leftist media and the way that leftists follow their rhetoric to the T. They can't think for themselves.

He should put a stop to the media doing what they're doing as well. You can tell the media is abusing their audience when you look at the way Hillary supporters cried like babies when she lost. I've never cried after an election. I don't understand why one would. Their media is the difference. Their media transforms them into dependents and parasites.

resister
11-10-2016, 07:22 PM
He clearly said there would be a wall and Mexico will pay for it. It won't happen which will be one of the reasons many snake oil buyers voted for him. Only ONE of his promises that he fooled you with, many more to come.I believe his plan is to make them pay with import tariffs,we shall see

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 07:23 PM
Do you not realize that Trump has no plan to REPLACE Obamacare? None. And in the meantime millions of Americans would be left without health insurance.

Why do you neglect to mention that so many people are without health insurance BECAUSE of Obamacare? "You can keep your plan you can keep your doctor" was complete and utter bullshit and now so many people have no health insurance when they did before! Also people that don't have it and don't need it are paying a tax penalty.

ALL BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE. Good fucking riddance. I hope nothing is done about it until Liberal shills admit it was an abject failure. This nation needs to wake up and realize these problems exist BECAUSE of the government. You blame Trump already and it's not even January yet. He's not even truly been elected by the EC yet.

Look at yourself. Look at your president. He is the one you should point your anger at.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 07:39 PM
The republicans have been working on a plan pretty much since it was passed
Undoubtedly at turtle pace.

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 07:41 PM

Why don't you stick to the topic of the thread and keep your shitty little quips inside that thick skull of yours?

Axiomatic
11-10-2016, 07:42 PM
do you not realize that trump has no plan to replace obamacare? None. And in the meantime millions of americans would be left without health insurance.
good!

Axiomatic
He won't really do it though, so sweat not.

exploited
lol

resister
11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
That's because they want a plan that really,actually works.Not a pass the bill and find out whats in it after you pass it

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
Why do you neglect to mention that so many people are without health insurance BECAUSE of Obamacare? "You can keep your plan you can keep your doctor" was complete and utter bullshit and now so many people have no health insurance when they did before! Also people that don't have it and don't need it are paying a tax penalty.

ALL BECAUSE OF OBAMACARE. Good fucking riddance. I hope nothing is done about it until Liberal shills admit it was an abject failure. This nation needs to wake up and realize these problems exist BECAUSE of the government. You blame Trump already and it's not even January yet. He's not even truly been elected by the EC yet.

Look at yourself. Look at your president. He is the one you should point your anger at.
Now who's being angry? Actually, the people will greatly suffer, unequivocally, and you know that they will unless Trump comes up with a plan comparable to Obama's where he will also include Pre-Existing Conditions to be covered and where children up to 26 years of age can be included in their parent's plan. Those two things should be the bare minimum of what should be included in any potential Trump plan otherwise Americans will suffer and lose greatly and so wish they still had the ACA or Obamacare. Don't believe that? Just wait and see! No kidding! Just wait and SEE!

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Now who's being angry? Actually, the people will greatly suffer, unequivocally, and you know that they will unless Trump comes up with a plan comparable to Obama's where he will also include Pre-Existing Conditions to be covered and where children up to 26 years of age can be included in their parent's plan. Those two things should be the bare minimum of what should be included in any potential Trump plan otherwise Americans will suffer and lose greatly and so wish they still had the ACA or Obamacare. Don't believe that? Just wait and see! No kidding! Just wait and SEE!
Okay I'll wait and see because the things you are typing have no foundation to them. They aren't based on any kind of reality, just your opinions and emotions.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Trump will become the commander in chief and he will inherent the campaign in Syria, which is possibly the most asinine and dysfunctional military/clandestine campaign in American history.

Fixing it would be well within his purview as the CIC and would require very little in the way of military expertise and diplomatic skill.

Simply stop supporting the rebels, who are basically AQ and ISIS but with a different name, and let the Russian and Syrian governments and the Kurds annihilate them.

And inform Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey, etc. that the US military will NOT be intervening on their behalf should they be engaged by Russian and Syrian armed forces.

Once that is over, the Syrian government can restore order and the millions of Syrian refugees can return home. And Trump will have helped to solve one of the biggest problems facing the international community.

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 07:48 PM
Right about now I'm thinking round up all these whiny babies and make them all do farm work for 2 mos.
Whatever season it is:You will be pickin' it! MAGA!

No, screw whatever season it is:Middle of summer only! In Florida!
Get a taste of the real world.They have it much harder in Russia and China.
Somehow Russia has less regulations,still the standard of living is a bit less.

Plus you get a mandatory 2 hay days someplace. :rofl:

Get you some red ant bites.Dweebs.

resister
11-10-2016, 07:50 PM
He won't really do it though, so sweat not.Wait and c

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 07:57 PM
That's because they want a plan that really,actually works.Not a pass the bill and find out whats in it after you pass it
BS! It's called dragging their feet which they are. You know the Republican heart is not into making things easier for Americans by providing them with good, low-cost insurance with the provisions that worked like in Obamacare. They are working at a snail's pace with the hope that Americans will just give up on a government plan solution and buy their own insurance on the market where they will have to face much higher premiums due to illnesses not covered with millions not becoming insured due to pre-existing conditions and of course it will be back to what it was before Obamacare! We simply cannot revert to the failed policies of the past under Republicans! That is just not acceptable. And the Trump Plan better include coverage for Pre-Existing Conditions otherwise, should he attempt to run for reelection in 4 years he will face a tough uphill battle next time no doubt about it. Health insurance is where it's at since literally EVERYONE needs it at some point or other. So, Trump better wise up and give Americans what they are asking for or face the consequences.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Why don't you stick to the topic of the thread and keep your shitty little quips inside that thick skull of yours?
Oh, so you don't like me dishing out the truth and throwing it right in your face do you? Well, deal with it!

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
Oh, so you don't like me dishing out the truth and throwing it right in your face do you? Well, deal with it!

I have never seen a single post or thread from you that had even the smallest pinch of truth to it.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Resign.

Fear profits a man nothing.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Okay I'll wait and see because the things you are typing have no foundation to them. They aren't based on any kind of reality, just your opinions and emotions.
Actually, it is what the American people need and have asked for. And again, if Trump is smart ... oh wait ... he will give them what they are asking for and need such as converage for pre-existing conditions.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 08:03 PM
Yep. I've already realized the cries of "racist" and "sexist" and all that other crap they say about him and Republicans will never stop. This is a result of the leftist media and the way that leftists follow their rhetoric to the T. They can't think for themselves.

He should put a stop to the media doing what they're doing as well. You can tell the media is abusing their audience when you look at the way Hillary supporters cried like babies when she lost. I've never cried after an election. I don't understand why one would. Their media is the difference. Their media transforms them into dependents and parasites.

He doesn't need to do anything about the media. All he needs to do is know that they are going to be against him every day all day.

He should do what Reagan did. He just accepted the media and took his case to the American people. He laughed off the media bias and it infuriated them.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:05 PM

Resign.

Agreed! That should be the first order of the day when he gets to the White House! He would be doing everyone a big favor by resigning as you say!

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Actually, it is what the American people need and have asked for. And again, if Trump is smart ... oh wait ... he will give them what they are asking for and need such as converage for pre-existing conditions.
What is converage?

Don't say Trump isn't smart if you can't even spell properly. It makes you look ridiculous.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:07 PM
I have never seen a single post or thread from you that had even the smallest pinch of truth to it.
That's because you are so blind, my dear friend, that you can't even see the forest for the trees!

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:09 PM
That's because you are so blind, my dear friend, that you can't even see the forest for the trees!
Really? You still think Obamacare is a desired thing when America elected the man that promised to repeal it.

I am not the blind one here.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:10 PM
Agreed! That should be the first order of the day when he gets to the White House! He would be doing everyone a big favor by resigning as you say!
Now ask what I think Hillary should have done if she won.

Go ahead, ask.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
I believe his plan is to make them pay with import tariffs,we shall see

Actually, he's proposed several ways and some have nothing to do with tariffs.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
What is converage?

Don't say Trump isn't smart if you can't even spell properly. It makes you look ridiculous.
You didn't get it did you? Figures. OK, I'll explain it to you. It was not a typo, incidentally.

It was meant to say "CONverage" you know, the type that CONServatives dish out. Not the true and good coverage that Democrats provide but at least something somewhat palpable and helpful to the people. Now, I hope you got it! ;)

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM

Go ahead, ask.

Doing what he wanted her to do is why she's not our next president.

resister
11-10-2016, 08:14 PM
You didn't get it did you? Figures. OK, I'll explain it to you. It was not a typo, incidentally.

It was meant to say "CONverage" you know, the type that CONServatives dish out. Not the true and good coverage that Democrats provide but at least something somewhat palpable and helpful to the people. Now, I hope you got it! ;)
Good cover ...I tried that once,but then I owned it

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:15 PM

Go ahead, ask.

Thuly, it's obvious you were not for Hillary so no sense in asking that. Too bad she will not get to introduce her plan as she had fully intended to though.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Good cover ...I tried that once,but then I owned it
That's because you never believe in anything. That's what I fully intended to say as I have said before many times and will continue saying as the opportunity arises whether you approve of it or not. That's just how it is. Trump could only provide bad CONverage to people. Enough said.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM

When the bucket is empty, it's important to scrape the sides.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
Thuly, it's obvious you were not for Hillary so no sense in asking that. Too bad she will not get to introduce her plan as she had fully intended to though.
May she die of unnatural, non criminal causes.

Awake. With a bright recollection of all her sins.

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:19 PM
That's because you never believe in anything. That's what I fully intended to say as I have said before many times and will continue saying as the opportunity arises whether you approve of it or not. That's just how it is. Trump could only provide bad CONverage to people. Enough said.

I'm going to need a couple links for the bolded.

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 08:19 PM

Go ahead, ask.

I'll bite:What should Hillary have done if she won?

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:20 PM
I'll bite:What should Hillary have done if she won?
See post 59.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:20 PM
When the bucket is empty, it's important to scrape the sides.

La Cage aux Folles. Figures. :)

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:23 PM
May she die of unnatural, non criminal causes. Awake. With a bright recollection of all her sins. Fear profits a man nothing. Oh my goodness! Such hate, rancor and acrimony! I'm so glad I don't have your type of heart!

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Oh my goodness! Such hate, rancor and acrimony! I'm so glad I don't have you type of heart!
I don't hate her, I hate what she does, and what she represents. Large difference.

Justice hungers for types like her. I only hope for a swift union of the two.

I hold her in similar regards like Joel Osteen.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:26 PM
La Cage aux Folles. Figures. :)
Eggplant.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:27 PM
I'm going to need a couple links for the bolded.
That the word CONServatives was used? Of course! As many also have used. Go do your own homework if you want to find them.

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:29 PM
That the word CONServatives was used? Of course! As many also have used. Go do your own homework if you want to find them.

No. "Converage." A link for you using that. Like you said you have.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:31 PM
I don't hate her, I hate what she does, and what she represents. Large difference.

Justice hungers for types like her. I only hope for a swift union of the two.

I hold her in similar regards like Joel Osteen.

You do realize that Joel Osteen is a man of God, don't you? Do you ever even see his preaching on TV? He has a HUGE auditorium filled with people who come to see and hear him. He can't be all wrong. He ministers in ways people can understand and they love him for it all over America! May God Bless Him!

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2016, 08:34 PM
You do realize that Joel Osteen is a man of God, don't you? Do you ever even see his preaching on TV? He has a HUGE auditorium filled with people who come to see and hear him. He can't be all wrong. He ministers in ways people can understand and they love him for it all over America! May God Bless Him!

lol

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 08:35 PM
See post 59.

Ehh.Maybe she should just pay back what donors she can and ride off into the sunset.

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:36 PM
More like a man of Bog.

Priest craft is evil.

TrueBlue
11-10-2016, 08:50 PM
More like a man of Bog.

Priest craft is evil.

Before you continue, be sure to see this:

https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Home.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/user/joelosteenministries

Cthulhu
11-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Before you continue, be sure to see this:

https://www.joelosteen.com/Pages/Home.aspx

https://www.youtube.com/user/joelosteenministries

If he profits by preaching, he deserves his end destination. With extra brimstone.

NapRover
11-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Fixing Obamacare isn't something that can be done on the first day. I'll go with a commutation of sentences for all pot crimes not gun-related.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 10:27 PM

At least he's done posting these crazy rants about what a wonderful person Hillary Clinton is and how she will be one of the greatest President's in US history.

silvereyes
11-15-2016, 10:22 AM

Lmao.....and you have the gall to post this. Lemme guess: FOX told you to. Gack.

Hypocrite.

silvereyes
11-15-2016, 10:23 AM

Fucking hypocrite. Want me to re-quote your other post?

silvereyes
11-15-2016, 10:26 AM
What is converage?

Igmo last resort: spelling/grammar nazi. Heil!

silvereyes
11-15-2016, 10:28 AM
Eggplant.

Tomatillo.

Brave means doing what you fear.
;)

silvereyes
11-15-2016, 10:30 AM

Sorry, TB, hes a shyster.

decedent
11-15-2016, 10:38 AM

This will be fun. I'd like to see Trump try to uninsure millions of Americans who are paying for their ACA insurance packages.

As for the wall, it looks like it will be a fence -- at best.

Trump will break almost every campaign promise he made.

del
11-15-2016, 11:40 AM
i'd like to see some common sense policy around shed upkeep

Trumpster
11-15-2016, 11:46 AM
Trump, being a Reagan admirer, should follow in the footsteps of Reagan's first 100 days: Reagan decided to focus on economic issues first, calling for extensive changes it budget and tax policy and cuts in the size of the federal government. Trump, like Reagan, needs to show public leadership by showing that he can work effectively with congress.

Tahuyaman
11-15-2016, 11:51 AM
Do you not realize that Trump has no plan to REPLACE Obamacare? None.

Paul Ryan just that they have a detailed plan ready to go right now.

Tahuyaman
11-15-2016, 11:55 AM
Trump, being a Reagan admirer, should follow in the footsteps of Reagan's first 100 days: Reagan decided to focus on economic issues first, calling for extensive changes it budget and tax policy and cuts in the size of the federal government. Trump, like Reagan, needs to show public leadership by showing that he can work effectively with congress.

I do agree that the first order of business for any incoming president at this time should be to get our economy growing again.

birddog
11-15-2016, 11:56 AM
Libs, I still feel your pain, but I say SUFFER! :laugh: