PDA

View Full Version : McConnell: Trump Can Unravel Nearly Everything Obama Did

Captain Obvious
11-09-2016, 09:56 PM
Buckle up grandma, the bingo game is ready to roll

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mcconnell-trump-obama-undo_us_58237121e4b0e80b02ce7ab7

WASHINGTON ― Newly secure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) laid out Wednesday how he intends to work with President-elect Donald Trump (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/donald-trump/). And it comes down to trying to unravel every bit of President Barack Obama (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/barack-obama/)’s legacy that they can, starting with health care and environment.

“I think we all agree this is a stunning election, and clearly an indication the American people would like to try something new,” McConnell told reporters on Capitol Hill. “We intend to work with [Trump] to change the course for America.”

Changing that course will happen most visibly with the Supreme Court after McConnell kept open the vacancy left by the death of Antonin Scalia, specifically so a Republican president could possibly fill it.

But perhaps even sooner, McConnell would like Trump to start dismantling Obama’s efforts to curb global warming, beginning with the EPA’s Clean Power Plan, which aims to dramatically reduce emissions. The Supreme Court recently kicked it back (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/epa-s-clean-power-plan-does-well-in-court/) to a lower court to decide (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/supreme-court-obama-carbon-emissions-plan_us_56ba7662e4b0c3c5504f509a) if it is constitutional. McConnell thinks Trump could simply drop the case, and let the power companies win.

“That would sure be my hope,” McConnell said. “Day one would be a good idea.”

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:04 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mcconnell-trump-obama-undo_us_58237121e4b0e80b02ce7ab7

This article makes you think of McConnell as Satan no less!
what is up with that guy? Does he enjoy burning and chopping trees in his spare time? What did the environment ever do to him?
or let's ask how much was he paid to endorse such measures that will curse his name down in history for centuries to come.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 10:05 PM
I hope they do ...

I hope Trump kicks 20 Million American Citizen off of Health Care on Day 1 ... and stick the Bill to The States.

I hope Trump bring Sweat Shop Jobs back to America.

... and most of All, I hope Donald starts construction on the Wall on day 1 ...

I hope I Hope I Hope ... but then we know Donald

Captain Obvious
11-09-2016, 10:06 PM
tick... tick...

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:09 PM
I hope they do ...

I hope Trump kicks 20 Million American Citizen off of Health Care on Day 1 ... and stick the Bill to The States.

My interest in the wall is not wither he builds it or not, I am interested in seeing How can he actually get the Mexican government to pay for it.
The ex Mexican president Vicente, came out again and spoke on this issue. They will not pay any thing for the construction of that wall.
Was trump going to use money paid to the US, from Mexico, for trade or some other deal?
Time will tell...

Crepitus
11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
That's great!

Set the clocks back 50 years folks!

Cigar
11-09-2016, 10:12 PM
That's great!

Set the clocks back 50 years folks!

Taking Health Care from 20 Million American Citizens doesen't hurt someone with Money.

Cigar
11-09-2016, 10:14 PM
My interest in the wall is not wither he builds it or not, I am interested in seeing How can he actually get the Mexican government to pay for it.
The ex Mexican president Vicente, came out again and spoke on this issue. They will not pay any thing for the construction of that wall.
Was trump going to use money paid to the US, from Mexico, for trade or some other deal?
Time will tell...

I bet it never get's started ...

BTW ... can someone,anyone tell me ONE (1) JOB they they would want if Donald brought it back from some other country?

Name that Job

Captain Obvious
11-09-2016, 10:14 PM
Taking Health Care from 20 Million American Cotizens doesen't hurt someone with Money.

Taxing the middle class for yet another leftist entitlement hurts a lot of honest, working people.

Look on the bright side, it's an opportunity for the drag on our society to better themselves.

Tough love.

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Taking Health Care from 20 Million American Cotizens doesen't hurt someone with Money.
It actually does.
denying people health care will only spread illness. Kids will go to school sick and spread germs.
Sick people will ride public transports and congregate around churches, parks and government buildings.
furthermore, they will go to the ER and recieve Emergency healthcare services, which costs the state a lot of money.
Its a public health issue.

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:16 PM
Taxing the middle class for yet another leftist entitlement hurts a lot of honest, working people.

Look on the bright side, it's an opportunity for the drag on our society to better themselves.

Tough love.

Some times I wish I was Canadian.

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:17 PM

BTW ... can someone,anyone tell me ONE (1) JOB they they would want if Donald brought it back from some other country?

Name that Job

I would love to see car manufacturing jobs come back to the US.
Very unlikely to happen though.

MRogersNhood
11-09-2016, 10:18 PM
This article makes you think of McConnell as Satan no less!
what is up with that guy? Does he enjoy burning and chopping trees in his spare time? What did the environment ever do to him?
or let's ask how much was he paid to endorse such measures that will curse his name down in history for centuries to come.
Oh,HuffPo is comedy gold today! :rofl:
I can't even go to it without uncontrollable laughter.

What I read is "WAAHHHHHHHHH! ZOMG They're gonna take GLOBAL WARMING AWAYYYY ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG!"

W-WHAT ARE WE GONNA DOO?

gamewell45
11-09-2016, 10:19 PM

I wonder how much mcconnell is on the payroll for by the power companies?

TrueBlue
11-09-2016, 10:23 PM

And that is what the extremely naive American people who voted for Trump failed to recognize was coming! They literally screwed themselves silly only they're too dumb to realize it. Oh, but they will soon enough. Just give Trump and McConnell time to work their stuff to the detriment of the American people who voted them in.

Captain Obvious
11-09-2016, 10:27 PM
And that is what the extremely naive American people who voted for Trump failed to recognize was coming! They literally screwed themselves silly only they're too dumb to realize it. Oh, but they will soon enough. Just give Trump and McConnell time to work their stuff to the detriment of the American people who voted them in.

http://www.quicksprout.com/images/whining.jpg

TrueBlue
11-09-2016, 10:30 PM
Taking Health Care from 20 Million American Citizens doesen't hurt someone with Money.
Not in the least since Trump will not ever have to depend on the ACA or any insurance for that matter. He can just write a quick check for thousands of dollars for a hospital stay anytime it becomes necessary. Unfortunately, that is not true for the rest of Americans. That is why I question their thinking behind supporting Trump. Didn't they think that this could and would happen? Didn't they care? Apparently not. But they will care when Trump does away with Obamacare and comes up with something even more costly than that. They will just wish a hundred times over that they had voted for Hillary Clinton but too late! Just mark my word!

Scerab
11-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Not in the least since Trump will not ever have to depend on the ACA or any insurance for that matter. He can just write a quick check for thousands of dollars for a hospital stay anytime it becomes necessary. Unfortunately, that is not true for the rest of Americans. That is why I question their thinking behind supporting Trump. Didn't they think that this could and would happen? Didn't they care? Apparently not. But they will care when Trump does away with Obamacare and comes up with something even more costly than that. They will just wish a hundred times over that they had voted for Hillary Clinton but too late! Just mark my word!

The ACA is failing. When Obama had initially planned to sign it into law, he had a couple of tax hikes on medical equipment and such to help pay for it. But the reds did everything they can to stop the law. They failed. So they started, like piranhas, eating at its flesh. Now it's failing because it's simply to expensive. And the full weight is on the shoulders of the middle class tax payer.

texan
11-09-2016, 11:41 PM

In another thread Common Sense down played the EOs like that wasn't much to b doing in the first 100 days. He must have a short damn memory.

maineman
11-09-2016, 11:55 PM
48 democrats in the Senate. Only need 41 to prevent cloture. I hope we fucking filibuster the daily prayer. I hope we filibuster EVERYTHING.

JDubya
11-09-2016, 11:55 PM

WASHINGTON ― Newly secure Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) laid out Wednesday how he intends to work with President-elect Donald Trump (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/donald-trump/). And it comes down to trying to unravel every bit of President Barack Obama (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/barack-obama/)’s legacy that they can, starting with health care and environment.

“I think we all agree this is a stunning election, and clearly an indication the American people would like to try something new,” McConnell told reporters on Capitol Hill. “We intend to work with [Trump] to change the course for America.”

Changing that course will happen most visibly with the Supreme Court after McConnell kept open the vacancy left by the death of Antonin Scalia, specifically so a Republican president could possibly fill it.

But perhaps even sooner, McConnell would like Trump to start dismantling Obama’s efforts to curb global warming, beginning with the EPA’s Clean Power Plan, which aims to dramatically reduce emissions. The Supreme Court recently kicked it back (https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/epa-s-clean-power-plan-does-well-in-court/) to a lower court to decide (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/supreme-court-obama-carbon-emissions-plan_us_56ba7662e4b0c3c5504f509a) if it is constitutional. McConnell thinks Trump could simply drop the case, and let the power companies win.

“That would sure be my hope,” McConnell said. “Day one would be a good idea.”

So did Mitch the Bitch explain how she intends to accomplish that with a nearly equally divided Congress??

Or does she think that Republicans are the only ones who know how to play the obstruction game?

maineman
11-09-2016, 11:57 PM
the new flag should have a swastika, not a hammer and sickle.

JDubya
11-10-2016, 12:26 AM
the new flag should have a swastika, not a hammer and sickle.
Why? It was Russia and Putin who got Dump elected.

Cletus
11-10-2016, 12:30 AM
Some times I wish I was Canadian.

Move.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 12:39 AM
Move.
I will move if I so wish it and when I wish to.
you can not nor will I allow you to tell me what I can or cannot do.
I am fully prepared to defend my self and my statements in every method conceived by man.

maineman
11-10-2016, 12:42 AM
I am fully prepared to defend my self and my statements in every method conceived by man.

he's kind of a blowhard.... take him with a grain of salt, or just tell him to go fuck himself.

Cletus
11-10-2016, 12:43 AM

Right. :grin:

Cletus
11-10-2016, 12:45 AM
he's kind of a blowhard.... take him with a grain of salt, or just tell him to go fuck himself.

You know you wish you could be me. You are just a tired, bitter old man who is pissed off because tomorrow, when you wake up, you will still be you. :grin:

maineman
11-10-2016, 12:49 AM
You know you wish you could be me. You are just a tired, bitter old man who is pissed off because tomorrow, when you wake up, you will still be you. :grin:

Damn...my secret has been revealed. You have no idea how much I wanted to keep the fact that I was secretly a total Cletus fanboy hidden from the rest of the board!

Cletus
11-10-2016, 12:52 AM
Damn...my secret has been revealed. You have no idea how much I wanted to keep the fact that I was secretly a total Cletus fanboy hidden from the rest of the board!

You never really did a very good job of it.

maineman
11-10-2016, 12:53 AM
You never really did a very good job of it.

was it really that obvious, sir?

Cletus
11-10-2016, 01:00 AM
was it really that obvious, sir?

Yes.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 01:06 AM
he's kind of a blowhard.... take him with a grain of salt, or just tell him to go $#@! himself.

Its funny how the Canadian immigration website crashed seconds after trump was announced president elect.
Canada is not perfect, infact the illegal immgriants crossing into the US from the Canadian border are more then those from the Mexican border. This is an interesting fact most Americans ignore.
there are many Canadians who come to live and work in the us.
Canada is a huge County with a small population. Their head of government is still the queen of England. I refuse to live in a county with a Monarchy. Unfortunately, in the USA the central bank owners, control every aspect of America. The people are left to watch the drama of false promise.
YOUR PARTY WILL NOT DO ANY THING FOR YOU.
THRY WILL STRIVE TO ACCOMPLISH THE WILL OF THEIR OVERLORDS.

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 03:25 AM
Its funny how the Canadian immigration website crashed seconds after trump was announced president elect.
Canada is not perfect, infact the illegal immgriants crossing into the US from the Canadian border are more then those from the Mexican border. This is an interesting fact most Americans ignore.
there are many Canadians who come to live and work in the us.
Canada is a huge County with a small population. Their head of government is still the queen of England. I refuse to live in a county with a Monarchy. Unfortunately, in the USA the central bank owners, control every aspect of America. The people are left to watch the drama of false promise.
YOUR PARTY WILL NOT DO ANY THING FOR YOU.
THRY WILL STRIVE TO ACCOMPLISH THE WILL OF THEIR OVERLORDS.
This time it will be a little different.I hope.
Probably not when it comes to Senators.Looks like largely the same roster.
Seriously,why are there so many choices for the house and just crappy or crappier for Senator?
I chose crappy!

I'm starting to wonder if these violent protests are to make sure Obama's "legacy" stays intact.

:tinfoil:

AeonPax
11-10-2016, 03:53 AM
`
I'm curious as to what Trump will do as far as deescalating all the wars Obama has started or has been behind.

Common
11-10-2016, 04:05 AM

Thats not the issue, the issue is in the process of giving 20 million people that had healthcare for free already through medicaid, he took from medicare and in the end people that were paying for health insurance are paying more than triple. The fine for not being able to afford obamacare is 695.00.

I was for Obamacare and I defended it and gave it more than a chance to see if it was going to succeed, it has not it has failed the majority in the middle.

Middle class that have to pay FAR high premiums for less coverage than they had berfore. Besides all that its the insurers leaving obama care and Drs refusing to accept it that have murdered it. It cannot be sustained and It cant be fixed

Common
11-10-2016, 04:10 AM
I dont think he should unravel everything Obama has done. He needs to fix obamacare whatever that takes. He has to slow as much as possible illegal immigration and push for laws that make it less desirable to come here.

No more birthright citizenship. Huge fines and eventual criminal charges for employers that hire illegal immigrants. An illegal commits a felony automatic deportation. As far as throwing them all out thats unrealistic and he couldnt do that

Scerab
11-10-2016, 10:04 AM
I dont think he should unravel everything Obama has done. He needs to fix obamacare whatever that takes. He has to slow as much as possible illegal immigration and push for laws that make it less desirable to come here.

No more birthright citizenship. Huge fines and eventual criminal charges for employers that hire illegal immigrants. An illegal commits a felony automatic deportation. As far as throwing them all out thats unrealistic and he couldnt do that

I am definitely for repealing the 14th amendment. America is the only industrial nation on earth that is still offering it. The problem with the ACA is not those who are on Medicaid. It's those who recieve subsidies to their premiums and deductibles.
Those patients had many pre exciting conditions. And that required a lot of care and expense. The rational was, let these people get better and they will require less care.
Unfortunately, people in the US are very well accustomed to abusing their bodies.
in England for example, people become very upset when they see some one abusing their body. Because they have social healthcare and every one pays for everyone else's healthcare. As for the Medicaid programs, that's funded by both the state and the Feds. And not all states, mostly reds, refused to expand their programs despite economic recommendations to do so.
WILL trumps plan of allowing health care insurance companies to sell beyond state borders pass in congress and the senate? And after that, will it actually decrease premiums? Time will tell.
Its easy to forget the era before the ACA, where if one was obese or had high blood pressure or diabetes, their premium was over $500 a month. Not something a blue collar worker can afford, let alone a family.
Ben carson, had a great idea, let us make all health insurance companies nonprofit. These companies deny coverage to millions of people yet they make billions in profit. If they were nonprofit, this might change.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2016, 10:45 AM
So did Mitch the Bitch explain how she intends to accomplish that with a nearly equally divided Congress??

Or does she think that Republicans are the only ones who know how to play the obstruction game?

Hail to the chief, baby

:biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 01:21 PM
I hope they do ...

People like you created the divisions we are experiencing now. Regular folks around the country are finally realizing that.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 01:33 PM

Simply enforcing current immigration law will solve the immigration issue. That would include severe penalties for businesses which employ Illegal immigrants.

The ACA needs to be repealed. Then enact free market reforms which increase competition nationwide combined with tort reform and reasonable caps on malpractice claims combined with penalties for frivolous claims.

The Iran deal is a disaster. That is going to need to be thrown out. Iran can not be trusted to abide by some unenforceable agreement. There needs to be an enforceable multi national effort to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 02:55 PM
The Iran deal is a disaster. That is going to need to be thrown out. Iran can not be trusted to abide by some unenforceable agreement. There needs to be an enforceable multi national effort to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

Why do you care about Iran so much ?
do you seriously or honestly believe that they are a threat to the USA?
Iran is a third world country. It would not be able to defeat Israel let alone stand to the might of the USA. and if they have nukes, so what. We have satellites and a military that is their better by decades.
If iran wants to cause trouble in the Middle East, then let them. Better then have the Sunni Saudis cause the trouble.
To be honest. All of the terrorists are Sunni, rarely shiites.
During the second Iraq war, it was easy for the USA to quell the shiites with money. It was the sunnis that counitned to fight and to this day, they developed into ISIS.
Furthermore, USA cannot dictate what other countries do. The USA can pull out of Iran, but other nations will not.

maineman
11-10-2016, 03:03 PM
There needs to be an enforceable multi national effort to keep Iran from developing nuclear weapons.

you are aware, are you not, that the "deal" with Iran was made with not just the US, but Britain, China, France, Russia and Germany as well?

We cannot unilaterally throw such an agreement out, regardless of how tough Trump talks.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 03:09 PM
you are aware, are you not, that the "deal" with Iran was made with not just the US, but Britain, China, France, Russia and Germany as well?

We cannot unilaterally throw such an agreement out, regardless of how tough Trump talks.

The Iran deal is the property of the United States, Obama and John Kerry. It can be thrown out. You can either like it or not.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 03:11 PM

that is what I said a little bit earlier.
In fact, the president or prime minister or Iran, I don't remember or care what he is called, came out and said after trump won the White House, that Iran is glad they made the deal with the international community through the United Nations and not with a single country. This way, repealing the deal will be much harder. And if the USA decides to pull out, they will be humiliated in the international community.
Lets imagine a scenario where the USA backs out of the Iran nuclear deal and re imposes sanctions on Iran. They will be far less effective. Because Iran will be able to trade with Europe, china and Japan.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 03:12 PM

They are a threat to the rest of the nation's in their region. They are a threat to stability in that region. They are led by an irrational and fanatical Muslim faction. Irrational enough to use a nuclear weapon and cause another world war.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 03:18 PM
They are a threat to the rest of the nation's in their region. They are a threat to stability in that region. They are led by an irrational and fanatical Muslim faction. Irrational enough to use a nuclear weapon and cause another world war.
I disagree. This is the propaganda they want you to believe. all military experts agree, that if Iran and Israel go to war. There is only one scenario where Israel will lose. If they invade Iran. Every other scenario has Israel win a great victory. And that's Israel alone. Not NATO, or Europe or the USA.
You want to worry about nukes? Worry about North Korea, a country that is much closer to having nukes on ballistic missiles. Or worry about Saudia Arabia. A country that already has access to nukes through Pakistan. Saudi Arabia paid for the Pakistan nuclear program to protect the majority Muslim country from its rival India.
Again I think sunni muslims are far more dangerous then shiites. To this day, there has been nil or very few terrorist attacks conducted by shiites.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 03:19 PM
48 democrats in the Senate. Only need 41 to prevent cloture. I hope we $#@!ing filibuster the daily prayer. I hope we filibuster EVERYTHING.

And as long as your partisan hackery is the dominant mind-set in government, the worse the problems will become.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I disagree. This is the propaganda they want you to believe. all military experts agree, that if Iran and Israel go to war. There is only one scenario where Israel will lose. If they invade Iran. Every other scenario has Israel win a great victory. And that's Israel alone. Not NATO, or Europe or the USA.
You want to worry about nukes? Worry about North Korea, a country that is much closer to having nukes on ballistic missiles. Or worry about Saudia Arabia. A country that already has access to nukes through Pakistan. Saudi Arabia paid for the Pakistan nuclear program to protect the majority Muslim country from its rival India.
Again I think sunni muslims are far more dangerous then shiites. To this day, there has been nil or very few terrorist attacks conducted by shiites.

I don't want any regime led by irrational fanatics to posess a nuclear capability.

I'm sorry, but are the one falling for the propaganda.

patrickt
11-10-2016, 04:25 PM
Fixing the mess would be a proper role for Congress if they grew a pair of balls.

Scerab
11-10-2016, 05:26 PM
I don't want any regime led by irrational fanatics to posess a nuclear capability.

I'm sorry, but are the one falling for the propaganda.
If you think Iran is a threat to the USA, then you underestimate the USA.
all Iran wants is to exert its influence in the region.
I am have been to and loved in the Middle East and I know how politics work there.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 05:31 PM
Yawn.......

Subdermal
11-10-2016, 05:44 PM
that is what I said a little bit earlier.
In fact, the president or prime minister or Iran, I don't remember or care what he is called, came out and said after trump won the White House, that Iran is glad they made the deal with the international community through the United Nations and not with a single country. This way, repealing the deal will be much harder. And if the USA decides to pull out, they will be humiliated in the international community.
Lets imagine a scenario where the USA backs out of the Iran nuclear deal and re imposes sanctions on Iran. They will be far less effective. Because Iran will be able to trade with Europe, china and Japan.

I am have been to and loved in the Middle East and I know how politics work there.

:biglaugh:

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 06:32 PM

The ACA is also destroying both MEDICARE and MEDICAID. Those two programs were reformed in order to help fund the ACA.

Maybe that too was the goal. Create one big government program which destroys two others, then you have the justification for a complete government take over. Chances are the crazy liberals will buy it.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 06:37 PM

Name that Job

How about the manufacturing jobs that have gone to Mexico and other nations?

Peter1469
11-10-2016, 07:35 PM
WTF? Repeal the 14th?

You aren't one of those who believe that the 14th has anything whatsoever to do with anchor babies? It does not.

I am definitely for repealing the 14th amendment. America is the only industrial nation on earth that is still offering it. The problem with the ACA is not those who are on Medicaid. It's those who recieve subsidies to their premiums and deductibles.
Those patients had many pre exciting conditions. And that required a lot of care and expense. The rational was, let these people get better and they will require less care.
Unfortunately, people in the US are very well accustomed to abusing their bodies.
in England for example, people become very upset when they see some one abusing their body. Because they have social healthcare and every one pays for everyone else's healthcare. As for the Medicaid programs, that's funded by both the state and the Feds. And not all states, mostly reds, refused to expand their programs despite economic recommendations to do so.
WILL trumps plan of allowing health care insurance companies to sell beyond state borders pass in congress and the senate? And after that, will it actually decrease premiums? Time will tell.
Its easy to forget the era before the ACA, where if one was obese or had high blood pressure or diabetes, their premium was over $500 a month. Not something a blue collar worker can afford, let alone a family.
Ben carson, had a great idea, let us make all health insurance companies nonprofit. These companies deny coverage to millions of people yet they make billions in profit. If they were nonprofit, this might change.

Peter1469
11-10-2016, 07:51 PM
Iran is a third world country. It would not be able to defeat Israel let alone stand to the might of the USA. and if they have nukes, so what. We have satellites and a military that is their better by decades.
If iran wants to cause trouble in the Middle East, then let them. Better then have the Sunni Saudis cause the trouble.
To be honest. All of the terrorists are Sunni, rarely shiites.
During the second Iraq war, it was easy for the USA to quell the shiites with money. It was the sunnis that counitned to fight and to this day, they developed into ISIS.
Furthermore, USA cannot dictate what other countries do. The USA can pull out of Iran, but other nations will not.

Except for an EMP attack- which they have been training for. (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/iran-endorses-nuclear-emp-attack-on-united-states/article/2561733)

Scerab
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
WTF? Repeal the 14th?

You aren't one of those who believe that the 14th has anything whatsoever to do with anchor babies? It does not.
Please explain.
With out the 14th there will be a stop to those anchor runts

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 08:14 PM
Unless Soros gins up unrest with naive SJWs then unleashes those 60K pardoned felons from NC to riot and Obama declares Marshall Law,thereby sealing his (Obama's) fate.It'll either be trial for treason or something else.
Doubt Soros is even in the country.Yet still pulling strings.

Peter1469
11-10-2016, 08:20 PM
Please explain.
With out the 14th there will be a stop to those anchor runts

The 14th does not advocate for anchor babies.

maineman
11-10-2016, 09:20 PM
Unless Soros gins up unrest with naive SJWs then unleashes those 60K pardoned felons from NC to riot and Obama declares Marshall Law,thereby sealing his (Obama's) fate.It'll either be trial for treason or something else.
Doubt Soros is even in the country.Yet still pulling strings.

what exactly is marshall law? is it carried out by marshals?

maineman
11-10-2016, 09:22 PM
The ACA is also destroying both MEDICARE and MEDICAID. Those two programs were reformed in order to help fund the ACA.

Maybe that too was the goal. Create one big government program which destroys two others, then you have the justification for a complete government take over. Chances are the crazy liberals will buy it.

medicare works pretty well. what would be so difficult about expanding it to cover more folks?

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 09:31 PM
what exactly is marshall law? is it carried out by marshals?

He who never uses punctuation whatsoever is now going to nitpick 1 extra letter,correct?

maineman
11-10-2016, 09:36 PM
He who never uses punctuation whatsoever is now going to nitpick 1 extra letter,correct?

one extra letter?

Do you honestly think that the term is "marshall law" or even "marshal law" and not "MARTIAL LAW"?

fucking moron.

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 09:40 PM
one extra letter?

Do you honestly think that the term is "marshall law" or even "marshal law" and not "MARTIAL LAW"?

$#@!ing moron.

O my,Bless your heart.

Boris The Animal
11-10-2016, 09:45 PM

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mcconnell-trump-obama-undo_us_58237121e4b0e80b02ce7ab7Isn't that the general idea? And replace everything with legislation that looks out for America first?

maineman
11-10-2016, 10:06 PM
O my,Bless your heart.

Don't you love old Gunsmoke reruns, with Martial Dillon?

:rofl:

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 11:16 PM
Don't you love old Gunsmoke reruns, with Martial Dillon?

:rofl:

Good one! :cheers:

Marshall what-? Dillon :P