PDA

View Full Version : You want a good loser? It isn't me.

AZ Jim
11-10-2016, 02:30 AM
In all my days I never thought American intelligence level could be this bad. How we can have the number of ignorant voters that showed up to vote for Trump, with all we know about this asshole is shocking. I am embarrassed, ashamed and disillusioned. The intelligence of these people has been reflected here for at least 18 months. No wonder the entire world picks us to run their scams on, we are just stupid enough to go for them. You Trump voters are ignorant and will, as the days roll by see how ignorant. BTW You have mail from Nigeria about some unclaimed fortune.

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 02:38 AM
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/danespeaks/spams/whyasecretarywasfiredsmiley.gif

AZ Jim
11-10-2016, 02:40 AM
http://i625.photobucket.com/albums/tt339/danespeaks/spams/whyasecretarywasfiredsmiley.gifTypical of what I was talking about!

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 03:02 AM
Typical of what I was talking about!
It's late and there may be more!

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 03:18 AM
Typical of what I was talking about!

https://youtu.be/NOheYyR9AQs

Common
11-10-2016, 03:51 AM
Then dont expect any good winners. When Obama won his second term, the left here gloated and taunted. Theres been very little of that from the right after this win. Been some panty twisting like you from losers, but thats always expected.

Bottom line no one cares what kind of loser you are going to be but a loser you are

AeonPax
11-10-2016, 04:19 AM
`
I voted for Jill Stein and went to bed last night already resigned to a Hillary presidency. To my shock, I woke up finding out it was Trump who won. I laughed, more out of surprise than anything else. I got over it, life goes on.

Common
11-10-2016, 04:44 AM
`
I voted for Jill Stein and went to bed last night already resigned to a Hillary presidency. To my shock, I woke up finding out it was Trump who won. I laughed, more out of surprise than anything else. I got over it, life goes on.

Thats what adults do

Peter1469
11-10-2016, 05:53 AM
One of the reasons Hillary lost is because the Hard Left really thinks that people that don't think their way are stupid.

Maye you ought to rethink your position on your fellow Americans.

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 06:00 AM
In all my days I never thought American intelligence level could be this bad. How we can have the number of ignorant voters that showed up to vote for Trump, with all we know about this $#@! is shocking. I am embarrassed, ashamed and disillusioned. The intelligence of these people has been reflected here for at least 18 months. No wonder the entire world picks us to run their scams on, we are just stupid enough to go for them. You Trump voters are ignorant and will, as the days roll by see how ignorant. BTW You have mail from Nigeria about some unclaimed fortune.

It's not a matter of needing to be a good loser or a sore loser. We had two $hitty candidates and the "will of the people" chose whom they felt to be the lesser of two evils. Period.

Where the true ignorance comes in is with the progressive-leaning element in our society that thought they could walk all over those who disagreed with them and suffer no repercussions. That was truly ignorant. There will always be repercussions. That's what you're seeing now.

The fact that Trump was elected is a testament to the naivety of the DNC, who, not only put up a lousy and corrupt candidate, but cheated Bernie during the process. You have no one but yourself to blame.

You thought it was funny to back a large number of American citizens in a corner -- call them names, laugh at their opinions, judge them, demean them. It's coming home to roost and it's your fault.

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 06:01 AM
One of the reasons Hillary lost is because the Hard Left really thinks that people that don't think their way are stupid.

Maye you ought to rethink your position on your fellow Americans.

Exactly.

birddog
11-10-2016, 03:28 PM
In all my days I never thought American intelligence level could be this bad. How we can have the number of ignorant voters that showed up to vote for Trump, with all we know about this $#@! is shocking. I am embarrassed, ashamed and disillusioned. The intelligence of these people has been reflected here for at least 18 months. No wonder the entire world picks us to run their scams on, we are just stupid enough to go for them. You Trump voters are ignorant and will, as the days roll by see how ignorant. BTW You have mail from Nigeria about some unclaimed fortune.

I enjoy your pain, and I can't be responsible for your ignorance.