PDA

View Full Version : Could Trump's pending lawsuits result in his impeachment?

JDubya
11-10-2016, 01:37 PM
Remembering how Bill Clinton's troubles stemmed from a civil lawsuit, and given the unprecedented number of them that are currently pending or soon to be filed against our President elect, and given his marked propensity for blatantly lying to cover his ass, we could very well witness Mr Trump paint himself into a tight corner.

Also, I suspect that the establishment GOP would much rather have Mike Pence as the leader of their party than Trump, so he might not have them there to watch his back.

AAMOF, they could be the ones wielding the knife that eventually stabs him in it.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2016, 01:38 PM
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! lawlz

MOAR!!!

Common Sense
11-10-2016, 01:39 PM
I doubt it. Trump's lawsuits will most likely result in punitive damages. Not criminal charges.

The left has to get over this election and look to constructive methods to win the next one.

Mark III
11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
Remembering how Bill Clinton's troubles stemmed from a civil lawsuit, and given the unprecedented number of them that are currently pending or soon to be filed against our President elect, and given his marked propensity for blatantly lying to cover his ass, we could very well witness Mr Trump paint himself into a tight corner.

Also, I suspect that the establishment GOP would much rather have Mike Pence as the leader of their party than Trump, so he might not have them there to watch his back.

AAMOF, they could be the ones wielding the knife that eventually stabs him in it.

I'm predicting a settlement of the the Trump U. civil case now. Either that or Trump's lawyers drag it out for four years.

JDubya
11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!! lawlz

MOAR!!!
This ^^^ people, is what a "moron's response" looks like.

Take a good look at it and try to avoid emulating it at all costs, lest you want to make yourself look equally moronic.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Oh how the idiots wail and scream.

MOAR!!!!

JDubya
11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
I doubt it. Trump's lawsuits will most likely result in punitive damages. Not criminal charges.

The left has to get over this election and look to constructive methods to win the next one.
I'm talking of course, about Trump perjuring himself.

They got Clinton on perjury.

resister
11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
Care to post a link to these"lawsuites"good luck

nic34
11-10-2016, 01:43 PM
How to win a U.S. presidential election

1. make a good slogan

2. Print slogan on cheap hat

JDubya
Oh how the idiots wail and scream.

MOAR!!!!
Oh, how the idiots will waste everyone's time with their idiotic replies.

JDubya
Care to post a link to these"lawsuites"good luck

Google it.

nic34
11-10-2016, 01:44 PM
Or do this:

Well, who else is gonna make Nevada great again? Catherine Cortez Masto

Nevada voted against the rest of the country. The last time that happened was the 1976 General Election. They voted significantly for a female democratic candidate at close to historic levels, passed a measure that funds school construction, voted to adopt and require background checks for gun purchases, voted for a Democratic Hispanic woman for the United States Senate not for a Tea Party , career military candidate, and voted to legalize recreational marijuana. There is hope. The next four years will be a challenge, but there is hope.

maineman
11-10-2016, 01:45 PM

no criminal charges for Clinton either.

midcan5
11-10-2016, 01:59 PM
The hate continues....

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/muslim-women-wearing-hijabs-assaulted-just-hours-after-trump-win-n681936

Cigar
11-10-2016, 02:01 PM
Let The GOP Own this Idiot :laugh:

Mark III
11-10-2016, 02:03 PM
This ^^^ people, is what a "moron's response" looks like.

Take a good look at it and try to avoid emulating it at all costs, lest you want to make yourself look equally moronic.

That's basically all he does isn't it? I have seen little else.

Mark III
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
The hate continues....

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/2016-election-day/muslim-women-wearing-hijabs-assaulted-just-hours-after-trump-win-n681936

Read the article. It's time for the Trumpsters to "get over it"

resister
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
That's basically all he does isn't it? I have seen little else.
SAys the guy with the middle finger IQ

JDubya
11-10-2016, 02:12 PM
The hate continues....

The goons feel like they've been given the greenlight.

JDubya
11-10-2016, 02:13 PM
SAys the guy with the middle finger IQ
At least he can type and spell on an adult level, sonny.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2016, 02:29 PM
Moar!!!

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 02:40 PM

I highly doubt it. Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because he was the defendant in a cast. He was impeached because he lied under oath. Trump would have to do the same, and then, the Senate would have to impeach him, which is unlikely -- at least while the Senate is GOP-controlled.

Cigar
11-10-2016, 02:43 PM
I highly doubt it. Bill Clinton wasn't impeached because he was the defendant in a cast. He was impeached because he lied under oath. Trump would have to do the same, and then, the Senate would have to impeach him, which is unlikely -- at least while the Senate is GOP-controlled.

You would too if your Wife is in the front row and you're being publicly interrogated about getting your Dick Sucked :laugh:

With a straight face: Hell-No that wasn't my Dick :grin:

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 02:48 PM

Bill Clinton committed perjury. His problems were his own creation.

Trump's legal issues from his various business practices are well known and of no consequence to his future presidency.

Cigar
11-10-2016, 02:50 PM
Bill Clinton committed perjury. His problems were his own creation.

Trump's legal issues from his various business practices are well known and of no consequence to his future presidency.

He liked da-girls ... don't be a hater

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 02:53 PM
You would too if your Wife is in the front row and you're being publicly interrogated about getting your Dick Sucked :laugh:

With a straight face: Hell-No that wasn't my Dick :grin:

I never agreed with the persecution of Bill Clinton over his private affairs.

Tahuyaman
11-10-2016, 03:13 PM
He liked da-girls ... don't be a hater

Sometimes by force.....

Newpublius
11-10-2016, 03:23 PM

A lawsuit itself isn't problematic, but that doesn't mean a lawsuit can't sufficiently establish facts that Congress would deem sufficient to justify impeachment. Anything COULD really, lawsuits just make it POTENTIALLY more likely.

Subdermal
11-10-2016, 04:20 PM
I'm talking of course, about Trump perjuring himself.

They got Clinton on perjury.

To Congress, you focking imbecile.

Captain Obvious
11-10-2016, 04:47 PM
How to win a U.S. presidential election

1. make a good slogan

2. Print slogan on cheap hat

Like "hope and change"?

del
11-10-2016, 04:54 PM

you're not getting any smarter, are you?

del
11-10-2016, 04:56 PM
I never agreed with the persecution of Bill Clinton over his private affairs.

and they went through with it anyway?

the nerve...

FindersKeepers
11-10-2016, 04:59 PM
and they went through with it anyway?

the nerve...

My opinion has not swayed any political body. Not ever. But, I'm flattered you think it should.