PDA

View Full Version : Who Should be Trumps Secretary of State?

MMC
11-10-2016, 06:31 PM
Who do you think Trump should pick for Secretary of State? Who would be the best pick for Trump?

Whoever it is.....they will have some House Cleaning to do.

Private Pickle
11-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Patreus.

MMC
11-10-2016, 06:36 PM
Patreus.
I think John Bolton would be Trumps best pick.....Corker is the Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. But Bolton knows N Korea and Iran better than any others. Wont be tricked by the Saud or Sunni Arabs, Pakistan, Turkey and can handle Russia.

Not to mention handle those in the EU.

resister
11-10-2016, 06:40 PM
According to current poll results newt Gingrich is a shoe in .He's at 100% in the poles(full disclosure,I voted for him and so far I'm the only one who voted)

MRogersNhood
11-10-2016, 06:44 PM
No.I say a General.Probably one that was prematurely ousted by Valerie Jarret.

Her "You're Fired" day is coming very soon.I'm positive almost all members of the Armed Forces will rejoice!

Mark III
11-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I think George Mitchell needs a job.

Out of those on the list, I'd have to say Corker. Bolton would have us in a war within a month.

Private Pickle
I think John Bolton would be Trumps best pick.....Corker is the Chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. But Bolton knows N Korea and Iran better than any others. Wont be tricked by the Saud or Sunni Arabs, Pakistan, Turkey and can handle Russia.

Too much baggage.

hanger4
At the very least an SoS who uses a state.gov email address.

MMC
11-10-2016, 06:51 PM
At the very least an SoS who uses a state.gov email address.
Oh yeah.....and Bolton wont have any trouble running Clinton Cult members out of the State Dept. Nor would Gingrich.

hanger4
11-10-2016, 06:56 PM
I went with the 'Name your pick'. I don't have problem with Gingrich or Corker.

MMC
11-10-2016, 07:13 PM
Too much baggage.

He still knows N Korea and Iran better than any of the others. Plus he wont kiss the Europeans ass and he has an excellent relationship with the Brits.

Just think if he brought back Petraeus as States Security Chief. He has Flynn that he can put up as the DNI. Then could bring back McChrystal to head Joint Chiefs.

midcan5
11-10-2016, 07:14 PM
Sarah Palin, she is quoted as having read everything so she'd be the right choice. Plus she can see Russia from her porch or someplace nearby, also Trump and Putin belong to the same mutual admiration society too. Great choice don't you think?

Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.

Crepitus
11-10-2016, 07:16 PM
I can't see Larry, Mo, or Curly on your list.

birddog
11-10-2016, 07:23 PM
According to current poll results newt Gingrich is a shoe in .He's at 100% in the poles(full disclosure,I voted for him and so far I'm the only one who voted)

I nearly voted for Newt, but I think he would be a good chief of staff also. I voted for Bolton, but Newt would be great also.

hanger4
11-10-2016, 07:24 PM
He still knows N Korea and Iran better than any of the others. Plus he wont kiss the Europeans ass and he has an excellent relationship with the Brits.

Just think if he brought back Petraeus as States Security Chief. He has Flynn that he can put up as the DNI. Then could bring back McChrystal to head Joint Chiefs.

Could Petraeus even get security clearances ?? He does have a record of malfeasance concerning classified information.

valley ranch
11-10-2016, 07:24 PM
The President will not pick a person who is quick on the trigger of slow to non acting. Our Secretary of State can't act independently, forming and directing foreign policy, for fee or favor, but act directly subject to our President and those he's put in charge of carrying out policy.

Nothing done, or left undone, should have a question: Who ordered that, or why wasn't that done. Other countries or business should never be allowed to lobby sections of government to operate outside of administration approval, never again.

birddog
11-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Sarah Palin, she is quoted as having read everything so she'd be the right choice. Plus she can see Russia from her porch or someplace nearby, also Trump and Putin belong to the same mutual admiration society too. Great choice don't you think?

Does anyone find it ironic that the man who will now travel on your taxes pays none.

Feel kind of "butt hurt," huh?:smiley_ROFLMAO:

MMC
11-10-2016, 07:34 PM
Could Petraeus even get security clearances ?? He does have a record of malfeasance concerning classified information.
If Trump Pardons him he can.

MMC
11-10-2016, 07:35 PM
Feel kind of "butt hurt," huh?:smiley_ROFLMAO:

They know the left aint got shit coming to them.....except some heartache, headache, and assache. Just what the Doctored ordered.

hanger4
11-10-2016, 07:45 PM
If Trump Pardons him he can.

You sure about that ?? I don't know, doesn' seem logical.

HoneyBadger
11-10-2016, 07:50 PM
Too much baggage.

The fact that the left hates him isn't baggage, it's a plus.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:52 PM
Patreus.
You mean the guy who compromised top secret systems and information and wants to support "moderate" members of AQ? Pass.

MMC
11-10-2016, 07:53 PM
You sure about that ?? I don't know, doesn' seem logical.

Yeah I am sure of that.....If Trump pardons him. He can return. Unless he decides to make an example out of Hillary and her people. Then he wouldn't.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:53 PM

Bolton is a comlete whack job neocon whose foreign policy ideology is totally at odds with Trump's brand of realism.

Bolton wants to invade and bomb everyone while Trump has made it clear he wants to have a more reserved foreign policy.

Bolton would be the possibly the worst choice Trump could make.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:55 PM
I nearly voted for Newt, but I think he would be a good chief of staff also. I voted for Bolton, but Newt would be great also.
Why would you vote for Bolton? Trump is hated by the neocons and the interventionists in Washington DC and Bolton is one of the most extreme neocons there is. Do you even know what Trump's foreign policy is about?

Axiomatic
11-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Hillary Clinton.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:58 PM
The fact that the left hates him isn't baggage, it's a plus.
Bolton is an extremist moron whose foreign policy ideology is totally at odds with Trump's. The idea that Trump would pick someone like Bolton is outrageous.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Yeah I am sure of that.....If Trump pardons him. He can return. Unless he decides to make an example out of Hillary and her people. Then he wouldn't.
Petraeus is a traitor. He deserves to be investigated for aiding and abetting our enemies, not given a position of power and influence.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:00 PM
hillary clinton.
lol

Chris
11-10-2016, 08:01 PM
Hillary Clinton.

Just what I was thinking. What a twist of fate!

(Nice avatar!)

AeonPax
11-10-2016, 08:01 PM
`
Chris Christie.

Axiomatic
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
couldn't resist

Don
11-10-2016, 08:02 PM
None of the above. If Trump starts surrounding himself with establishment politicians and establishment military types than he's not for real.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:05 PM
Ron Paul!!!

But I have a feeling he might refuse.

Don
11-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Ron Paul!!! But I have a feeling he might refuse. He would. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

Chris
11-10-2016, 08:06 PM
Ron Paul!!!

But I have a feeling he might refuse.

Yea, not a good fit.

Common
11-10-2016, 08:11 PM
I voted bolton, i think hes the best prepared and the most current on world affairs for the job.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:12 PM
He would. Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.
Rand Paul would be a good pick but I don't think leaving his Senate seat would be a good move at this point.

Ted Cruz... I never liked the guy and don't trust him.

Bethere
11-10-2016, 08:13 PM
I voted bolton, i think hes the best prepared and the most current on world affairs for the job.

And he's one of the foremost neo cons.

Good times.

Ethereal
???

Do the people picking Bolton realize that Bolton is a dyed in the wool neocon? And that Trump is almost universally reviled by neocons because his foreign policy is non-interventionist?

Chris

That old neocon? Hope not.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:17 PM
Trump supporters want John Bolton, a Bush-era, establishment, neocon warmonger as his Secretary of State...

You guys should have just voted for Jeb Bush since it seems like you're aching for a return to those times.

exploited
11-10-2016, 08:18 PM
:D

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:21 PM
???

Do the people picking Bolton realize that Bolton is a dyed in the wool neocon? And that Trump is almost universally reviled by neocons because his foreign policy is non-interventionist?

Bolton is no Neo Con.
He is an American Nationalist. Doesn't believe in any nation building crap. The only reason he was pegged as one was due to working for Team Bush.

Anything dealing with FP has to be about US Interests that is his Concept.

Don
11-10-2016, 08:24 PM
Rand Paul would be a good pick but I don't think leaving his Senate seat would be a good move at this point.

Ted Cruz... I never liked the guy and don't trust him.

I think Ted Cruz was just trying to play the neocon game instead of tagging himself as a small government constitutionalist. The establishment has a way of destroying those kinds of people. I could be wrong though.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:24 PM
This thread is proving that many Trump supporters only supported Trump out of pure emotion and have very little understanding of the ideological elements that are at play.

If you want Petraeus or Bolton or Corker, three establishment losers with a record of egregious failure, to help oversee Trump's foreign policy, then why did you even support Trump in the first place?

You should have just gone with Bush or Rubio or some other establishment milquetoast who would change absolutely nothing about how the US government conducts itself at home and abroad.

Do you actually want change or do you just want to FEEL like things are changing?

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Bolton is no Neo Con.
He is an American Nationalist. Doesn't believe in any nation building crap. The only reason he was pegged as one was due to working for Team Bush.

Anything dealing with FP has to be about US Interests that is his Concept.

John Bolton: No regrets about toppling Saddam (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-bolton-no-regrets-about-toppling-saddam/article/2564463)

Bolton is a lunatic who should never, ever be allowed anywhere near a position of power again.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:28 PM
I think Ted Cruz was just trying to play the neocon game instead of tagging himself as a small government constitutionalist. The establishment has a way of destroying those kinds of people. I could be wrong though.

He seems to play a lot of games and that makes me not trust him at all. He just seems sleazy to me.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:28 PM
This thread is proving that many Trump supporters only supported Trump out of pure emotion and have very little understanding of the ideological elements that are at play.

If you want Petraeus or Bolton or Corker, three establishment losers with a record of egregious failure, to help oversee Trump's foreign policy, then why did you even support Trump in the first place?

You should have just gone with Bush or Rubio or some other establishment milquetoast who would change absolutely nothing about how the US government conducts itself at home and abroad.

Do you actually want change or do you just want to FEEL like things are changing?

No its proving you don't care to have competency in the State Dept. If you want more incompetency then you should have voted for that Corrupt bitch and her Team.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:30 PM
Bolton is a lunatic who should never, ever be allowed anywhere near a position of power again.

Bolton is an nationalist.....and doesn't go for that humanitarian BS unless it is in the Best Interests of the US.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:31 PM
No its proving you don't care to have competency in the State Dept. If you want more incompetency then you should have voted for that Corrupt $#@! and her Team.
Your idea of "competency" bears no relationship to reality.

Bolton is a neocon who still thinks it was a good idea to invade Iraq and topple Saddam Hussein.

And Bob Corker thinks we should keep sanctions on Russia and support the hard-line, anti-Russian Ukrainian regime.

In what universe does that represent competence?

Do you want America to keep sticking its nose in where it doesn't belong or do you actually want to try something different?

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:32 PM
Bolton is an nationalist.....and doesn't go for that humanitarian BS unless it is in the Best Interests of the US.

I don't care what you call him, he's a buffoon and an idiot who should never have a position of power and influence in this country ever again.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:35 PM
I don't care what you call him, he's a buffoon and an idiot who should never have a position of power and influence in this country ever again.
And I don't give a shit what you think of him nor your posh puff feelings about him.....but at least try and get it Right about him and his experience. Rather than make shit up.

He isn't a Neo Con.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:36 PM
Recycling a bunch of tired establishment hacks isn't exactly what I was expecting from Trump supporters, yet here we are...

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:37 PM
And I don't give a $#@! what you think of him nor your posh puff feelings about him.....but at least try and get it Right about him and his experience. Rather than make $#@! up.
So you think it was a good idea to invade Iraq and topple Saddam Hussein? Because Bolton certainly does. If that's your idea of "competence", then I question your understanding of the concept.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:40 PM
Recycling a bunch of tired establishment hacks isn't exactly what I was expecting from Trump supporters, yet here we are...

You're an Isolationist.....that's it. Reactive only and not Proactive. You would wait until its to late to do anything but defend.

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:41 PM
Who do you think Trump should pick for Secretary of State? Who would be the best pick for Trump?
Whoever it is.....they will have some House Cleaning to do.
Corker is a POS. He will need to be defeated as soon as possible.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:42 PM
So you think it was a good idea to invade Iraq and topple Saddam Hussein? Because Bolton certainly does. If that's your idea of "competence", then I question your understanding of the concept.
Bolton's take on Iraq was Mission Accomplished once Saddam was killed. His only concerned with Iraq was strategic.....to Block Iran

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:43 PM
I think George Mitchell needs a job.
Out of those on the list, I'd have to say Corker. Bolton would have us in a war within a month.
See? Your endorsement tells me my assessment of Corker is correct. Trump should have nothing to do with that turd.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:44 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W64gCVvzYqM

John Bolton: No regrets about toppling Saddam (http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/john-bolton-no-regrets-about-toppling-saddam/article/2564463)

So Trump says Iraq war was a "big fat mistake" that cost us trillions of dollars and thousands of lives.

Whereas John Bolton says he has no regrets.

Are we sensing a disconnect here?

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:45 PM
You never understood that it was Tina Fey, and not Sarah Palin, who said she could see Russia from her porch, did you?

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:45 PM
Corker is a POS. He will need to be defeated as soon as possible.

I only named him since he was considered by Trump. Note who Ethereal named. Rand Paul.....now that would be the joke of the neighborhood.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:46 PM
You're an Isolationist.....that's it. Reactive only and not Proactive. You would wait until its to late to do anything but defend.

No, I'm a non-interventionist, just like George Washington was.

But even if I was an isolationist, it would be better than the disastrous interventionist school you subscribe to.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:48 PM
Bolton's take on Iraq was Mission Accomplished once Saddam was killed. His only concerned with Iraq was strategic.....to Block Iran

Removing Saddam Hussein was one of the biggest mistakes in American history. Bolton is a moron and anyone who wants to see him returned to a position of power and influence is clueless and hopeless.

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:48 PM
You mean the guy who compromised top secret systems and information and wants to support "moderate" members of AQ? Pass.
The woman he gave his diaries to was a military intelligence LTC. She had clearances but was not read on to some programs.

In WWII we were allied with Stalin's USSR. Wars can make for strange bedfellows.

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:49 PM
Bolton is a comlete whack job neocon whose foreign policy ideology is totally at odds with Trump's brand of realism.
Bolton wants to invade and bomb everyone while Trump has made it clear he wants to have a more reserved foreign policy.
Bolton would be the possibly the worst choice Trump could make.
Nonsense. We can agree to disagree.

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:50 PM
Petraeus is a traitor. He deserves to be investigated for aiding and abetting our enemies, not given a position of power and influence.
I love your goofy sense of humor.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:50 PM
I only named him since he was considered by Trump. Note who Ethereal named. Rand Paul.....now that would be the joke of the neighborhood.

So you think Bolton, who supported and still supports one of the worst foreign policy decisions ever made, is a better choice than Rand Paul.

Now THAT is funny.

MisterVeritis
11-10-2016, 08:51 PM
`
Chris Christie.
In my opinion, Christie should have no role in a Trump Administration.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:51 PM
The woman he gave his diaries to was a military intelligence LTC. She had clearances but was not read on to some programs.

In WWII we were allied with Stalin's USSR. Wars can make for strange bedfellows.

So you want to support AQ, too.

rembrant
11-10-2016, 08:52 PM
You never understood that it was Tina Fey, and not Sarah Palin, who said she could see Russia from her porch, did you? Fine....... so.. would Tina Fey take the job?

Frankly...I doubt ANY of the various GOOD options will even be on Trump's list. His "preferences" if rumors are true.. seem dreadful. Not that I'm surprised.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:53 PM
Nonsense. We can agree to disagree.

These are facts.

On one of the most important foreign policy issues of our time, Iraq, Trump and Bolton are totally at odds.

Trump thinks it was a big fat mistake and Bolton does not.

Clearly they have irreconcilable foreign policy ideologies.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
I love your goofy sense of humor.

AQ are our mortal enemies and Petraeus has publicly stated his desire to support them.

So how I am wrong? I was under the impression that you kill your enemies, not hold their hands.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W64gCVvzYqM

Whereas John Bolton says he has no regrets.

Are we sensing a disconnect here?

Evidently you are.....Trump is a Nationalist.

Trump: ‘We Are Seriously Thinking About’ Picking John Bolton as Secretary of StateDonald Trump spoke Thursday on the “Hugh Hewitt Show” about his secretary of state selection, naming former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his potential secretary of state.

“I think John Bolton’s a good man,” Trump replied. “I watched him yesterday, actually, and he was very good in defending me in some of my views, and very, very strong. And I’ve always liked John Bolton. Well, we are thinking about it, Hugh. I will say that. We are thinking about it. I mean, the negative is what I told you. But we are seriously thinking about it.”.....snip~

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/11/trump-seriously-thinking-picking-john-bolton-secretary-state/

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Evidently you are.....Trump is a Nationalist.

Trump: ‘We Are Seriously Thinking About’ Picking John Bolton as Secretary of State

Donald Trump spoke Thursday on the “Hugh Hewitt Show” about his secretary of state selection, naming former U.N. Ambassador John Bolton as his potential secretary of state.

“I think John Bolton’s a good man,” Trump replied. “I watched him yesterday, actually, and he was very good in defending me in some of my views, and very, very strong. And I’ve always liked John Bolton. Well, we are thinking about it, Hugh. I will say that. We are thinking about it. I mean, the negative is what I told you. But we are seriously thinking about it.”.....snip~

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/11/trump-seriously-thinking-picking-john-bolton-secretary-state/

Picking Bolton would be a huge mistake and a clear indictment of Trump's promise to usher in change.

MMC
11-10-2016, 08:57 PM
So you think Bolton, who supported and still supports one of the worst foreign policy decisions ever made, is a better choice than Rand Paul.
Now THAT is funny.
Again.....what can't you filter about him being strategic to Block Iran. That is a US Interest.

Rand Paul don't know shit about Foreign Policy or Foreign affairs. Tell him to stick to Medicine.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 09:01 PM
Saddam Hussein was Iran's hated enemy. Removing him from power had the exact opposite effect of "blocking Iran". So even if Bolton's objective was to contain Iran, he failed miserably to achieve that objective. On every possible level, Bolton was involved in a strategic failure of epic proportions. Recycling him back into the government after having already tried and failed would be indisputable proof that Trump will not change anything about how the US government operates.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 09:05 PM
Again.....what can't you filter about him being strategic to Block Iran. That is a US Interest.

Rand Paul don't know $#@! about Foreign Policy or Foreign affairs. Tell him to stick to Medicine.

Rand Paul is not actually my choice because he should remain a Senator. My thought was someone like General Mattis, although I'm not sure what his foreign policy ideology entails specifically. But almost anyone would be a better choice than the miserable failure and idiot, John Bolton.

MMC
11-10-2016, 09:06 PM
Picking Bolton would be a huge mistake and a clear indictment of Trump's promise to usher in change.

He still would be ushering in Change as Bolton is about America only. He don't give a shit about the Saud or the Sunni. Their nothing more than pawns to send in first.
He don't give a shit about the Europeans. And he certainly doesn't give a shit about Iran. He will take the hard line. Which that is what is needed where the Big Boys play.

America First!

Dr. Who
11-10-2016, 09:06 PM

The people who voted in Trump are not largely anti-establishment, they are very much pro-establishment types. They just want the establishment of 30 years ago when America was the world police and no one knew what the CIA was really up to.

MMC
11-10-2016, 09:08 PM
Saddam Hussein was Iran's hated enemy. Removing him from power had the exact opposite effect of "blocking Iran". So even if Bolton's objective was to contain Iran, he failed miserably to achieve that objective. On every possible level, Bolton was involved in a strategic failure of epic proportions. Recycling him back into the government after having already tried and failed would be indisputable proof that Trump will not change anything about how the US government operates.

Bolton didn't fail.....that was BO peep. Iran wouldn't have busted out, if he would have stayed on Point with the Sofa. Oh and Bolton disagreed about the Nation building and Putting an Embassy in Iraq.

MMC
11-10-2016, 09:13 PM
Rand Paul is not actually my choice because he should remain a Senator. My thought was someone like General Mattis, although I'm not sure what his foreign policy ideology entails specifically. But almost anyone would be a better choice than the miserable failure and idiot, John Bolton.
Bolton has the experience of being an Ambassador and the UN Ambassador, and he has the experience in dealing with Foreign Leaders. So he knows when they are full of shit.

So going with who Trump was considering. He is the Best pick out of those 3.

As Flynn is being picked for another Spot.

You think he is an idiot due to his time working for Bush junior. Look up what General Schwarzkopf thought of him.

maineman
11-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Sean Hannity

exotix
11-10-2016, 09:17 PM
I long for the Palin screech ... http://s9.tinypic.com/2zh16yo_th.jpg

maineman
11-10-2016, 09:18 PM
and she does have some experience with Russia, if only by proximity.

Ethereal
11-10-2016, 09:22 PM
Way to upend the system by appointing someone who has been in Washington DC for decades and has been behind some of the worst foreign policy blunders in history.

MMC
11-10-2016, 09:29 PM
Way to upend the system by appointing someone who has been in Washington DC for decades and has been behind some of the worst foreign policy blunders in history.

Again, look up what Gen Mattis, Flynn, and Scharzkopf think of him. Like with Bush jr......he can only advise.
Oh and he would clean out the State Dept of the Clinton Cult members. He would make sure our people had what they needed and he certainly wouldn't have hired Blue Mountain group and Ansar al Sharia like Clinton did.

I have to get some rest.....got print to get out tomorrow. Til Then.

exotix
11-10-2016, 09:31 PM
Way to upend the system by appointing someone who has been in Washington DC for decades and has been behind some of the worst foreign policy blunders in history.I actually expect Trump to announce on inauguration day that Bush & Cheney will join the Trump team.

AeonPax
11-11-2016, 02:05 AM
In my opinion, Christie should have no role in a Trump Administration.
`
I was kidding.

Peter1469
11-11-2016, 09:23 AM
I actually expect Trump to announce on inauguration day that Bush & Cheney will join the Trump team.

No you don't.

NapRover
11-11-2016, 09:26 AM
I'll go with Newt. I like Bolton back in his former role-UN Ambassador.

Cigar
11-11-2016, 09:53 AM
SoS Trump (.)(.)
http://wallpaperspicturesphotos.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ivanka-trump.jpg

MRogersNhood
11-11-2016, 10:13 AM
`
Chris Christie.
Kidding,right?

I voted for "Name your pick",because I don't know.

Cigar
11-11-2016, 10:16 AM
I'll go with Newt. I like Bolton back in his former role-UN Ambassador.

God I Hope So :laugh:

JDubya
11-11-2016, 10:41 AM
I hope Trump never even gets the chance to appoint a SoS.

I hope the FBI slaps him with a laundry list of charges from illegal foreign banking activities, to espionage to election tampering.

I hope it happens before December 19th and the electors all cast their states' electoral votes for Hillary, the only real and legitimate candidate.

AeonPax
11-11-2016, 11:14 AM
Kidding,right?I voted for "Name your pick",because I don't know.
`
I was kidding. He'd make a great Secretary of Transportation though.

suds00
11-11-2016, 11:16 AM
newt is not diplomatic

Docthehun
11-11-2016, 11:16 AM
I thought we were draining the swamp.

MRogersNhood
11-11-2016, 11:17 AM
`
I was kidding. He'd make a great Secretary of Transportation though.

I see you are on a roll today. :rofl:

MRogersNhood
11-11-2016, 11:18 AM
I hope Trump never even gets the chance to appoint a SoS.

I hope the FBI slaps him with a laundry list of charges from illegal foreign banking activities, to espionage to election tampering.

I hope it happens before December 19th and the electors all cast their states' electoral votes for Hillary, the only real and legitimate candidate.

Hope in one hand and poo in the other and let us know which one fills up first! :rofl: