PDA

View Full Version : This Political Add Hits a Home Run!

Cigar
10-15-2012, 07:41 AM
Easier as a Latino? Actually...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVIrNxba0ls&feature=player_embedded

coolwalker
10-15-2012, 12:35 PM
I don't look at your stupid videos.

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 04:31 PM
She's hot!

Calypso Jones
10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
I don't know...what's with throwing around the v word so much?

Mitt's up with 'latinos' in Florida. You know. I'd like to see mitt win to take that little smirk off her stupid little face.

Agravan
10-15-2012, 04:40 PM
She's hot!
But not very bright.

Calypso Jones
10-15-2012, 04:44 PM
See. These people think all of us are stupid just because they can influence those that already think like they do. I see evidence that a lot of americans are tired of this. We do not appreciate the language, the manner, her insinuations, her analysis. So. lets see. What successful movie has she been in lately. Okay then. WHAT movie has she been in lately. maybe there's a reason for that.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 04:46 PM
I don't look at your stupid videos.

It's Romney's video, and he said what he said.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 04:46 PM
See. These people think all of us are stupid just because they can influence those that already think like they do. I see evidence that a lot of americans are tired of this. We do not appreciate the language, the manner, her insinuations, her analysis. So. lets see. What successful movie has she been in lately. Okay then. WHAT movie has she been in lately. maybe there's a reason for that.

Spin spin spin.

Romney said what he said, the condescending fool. Only a boob would vote for him after all his trash talk against working Americans.

Captain Obvious
10-15-2012, 04:58 PM
But not very bright.

That's usually the combination.

Not always tho.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 05:04 PM

Who the fuck is she?

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 05:06 PM
Spin spin spin.

Romney said what he said, the condescending fool. Only a boob would vote for him after all his trash talk against working Americans.

Just keep reminding voters that the alcoholic son of a terrible president lied and committed fraud and waited nine months to release that stolen video so that it would do the most damage.

The idle, never had a job son of a president who claimed he would bring an end to political "dirty tricks".

ah, meme, buddy...?

Is that meme meme enough to be a teabagger meme meming memes, or does it need more meme?

Just meming there bud...

Cigar
10-15-2012, 08:53 PM
But not very bright.

Humm ... compared to who ... you?

I'm sure you have 40 Movies and TV Series under your belt and countless awards for our achievements for your work.

So ... who the Fuck are you and what exactly is your claim to fame or what unique footprint you've made in this world? :)

I'm sure your parent loved you no matter what :)

Agravan
10-15-2012, 08:57 PM
Humm ... compared to who ... you?

I'm sure you have 40 Movies and TV Series under your belt and countless awards for our achievements for your work.

So ... who the Fuck are you and what exactly is your claim to fame or what unique footprint you've made in this world? :)

I'm sure your parent loved you no matter what :)

Hollywood types need to know one thing; how to memorize lines. THAT'S IT. She, and you , are no geniuses. I have never claimed to be anythng or anyone other than what I am. Unlike you, Mr Soros puppet.

Cigar
10-15-2012, 09:00 PM
Hollywood types need to know one thing; how to memorize lines. THAT'S IT. She, and you , are no geniuses. I have never claimed to be anythng or anyone other than what I am. Unlike you, Mr Soros puppet.

I think they meed to be able to act also ... but hey ... I'm sure you could do better, just chose not to. :)

BTW ... I agree .. you are nothing more than what you are.

Agravan
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
you are nothing more than what you are.

No one is