PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Wins the Popular Vote -- Not!

NapRover
11-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Not all the casted votes have been counted. And a great many more won't ever be!

States don’t count their absentee ballots unless the number of outstanding absentee ballots is larger than the state margin of difference. If there is a margin of 1000 votes counted and there are 1300 absentee ballots outstanding, then the state tabulates those. If the number of outstanding absentee ballots wouldn’t influence the election results, then the absentee ballots aren’t counted.

Who votes by absentee ballot? Students overseas, the military, businesspeople on trips, etc. The historical breakout for absentee ballots is about 67-33% Republican. In 2000, when Al Gore “won” the popular vote nationally by 500,000 votes and the liberal media screamed bloody murder, there were 2 million absentee ballots in CA alone. A 67-33 breakout of those yields a 1.33-.667 mil Republican vote advantage, so Bush would have gotten a 667,000-vote margin from CA’s uncounted absentee ballots alone! So much for Gore’s 500,000 popular vote “victory.” (That was the headline on the NY Times and it was the lead story on the NBC Nightly News, right? No? You’re kidding.)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/hillary_wins_the_popular_vote__not_.html

Cigar
11-11-2016, 12:25 PM
Who Cares ... it's over ... be Happy or Mad ... but it's Over, so GTFOI

NapRover
11-11-2016, 01:12 PM
Some people must care, lots of grumbling about popular vote...electoral college, etc. I'll move along when they do, but can't stand by and see our COTUS bashed. Especially onVeterans Day!

Bethere
11-11-2016, 01:19 PM
Some people must care, lots of grumbling about popular vote...electoral college, etc. I'll move along when they do, but can't stand by and see our COTUS bashed. Especially onVeterans Day!

She gains more votes everyday. She's up by 400,000 now.

Green Arrow
11-11-2016, 01:20 PM
If they haven't been counted, how do you know Hillary wouldn't maintain a popular vote advantage if they were?

Peter1469
11-11-2016, 01:21 PM
Should Trump pardon the criminal Hillary? Would it help unite the country? Or should she face the results of her crimes?

Safety
11-11-2016, 01:24 PM
If they haven't been counted, how do you know Hillary wouldn't maintain a popular vote advantage if they were?

It's the old "I don't care because my guy won" partisanship banter.

Bethere
Should Trump pardon the criminal Hillary? Would it help unite the country? Or should she face the results of her crimes?

If I were Hillary I'd demand a trial.

a majority of American voters look at her situation favorably. It would only take one juror to win.

NapRover
I don't, but given the stats and probabilities as described in the article, we'll only ever know the votes counted, not cast, leaving legitimate doubt as to the actual winner.

NapRover
11-11-2016, 01:26 PM

To me, it depends on how severe her crimes were.

Bethere
11-11-2016, 01:27 PM
I don't, but given the stats and probabilities as described in the article, we'll only ever know the votes counted, not cast, leaving legitimate doubt as to the actual winner.

Democrats have won 6 of the last 7 popular votes. That's the reality. Nothing you can do or say on an obscure internet forum can change that.

resister
11-11-2016, 01:31 PM

a majority of American voters look at her situation favorably. It would only take one juror to win.
Dream on,dream on...dream until...You wake up

MRogersNhood
11-11-2016, 01:38 PM

Obama will pardon her.It's in his own best interest to do so.

Bethere
11-11-2016, 01:46 PM
Dream on,dream on...dream until...You wake up
There ought to be a forum here at tPF where posters like you might work on their skills before attempting to go toe-to-toe in real time with the Master.

I have spoken.

NapRover
11-11-2016, 01:51 PM
Democrats have won 6 of the last 7 popular votes. That's the reality. Nothing you can do or say on an obscure internet forum can change that.

Maybe, maybe not.

The referenced internet forum is not at all obscure, and is replete with well-educated folks.
http://www.americanthinker.com/static/about_us.html

Common
11-11-2016, 01:55 PM
That and a cup of coffee gets where squat. Trump has 309 electoral votes, more than any presidents recieved in the last 7 Potus elections

Common
11-11-2016, 01:56 PM
He doesnt, Trump has 309 electoral votes

Peter1469
11-11-2016, 01:58 PM

A lawyer who offered that advice would be disbarred.

Croft
11-11-2016, 02:04 PM
That and a cup of coffee gets where squat. Trump has 309 electoral votes, more than any presidents recieved in the last 7 Potus elections

Yep. And take away the millions of illegals who got legalized by Bill Clinton in the 90s against the wishes of the majority of people and I'm sure Clinton's popular vote lead generated by California would disappear quick. So who cares about her lead, she won California by 2 million.

Bethere
11-11-2016, 02:31 PM

Nonsense. Obama had 365 in 2008.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2008&ved=0ahUKEwiS6qvXuKHQAhWG1CYKHV3_BzkQFggbMAE&usg=AFQjCNFSDs3zleHTNci1F4KNFXzKhPeNTQ

Obama had 332 in 2012.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_2012&ved=0ahUKEwiRwtPtuKHQAhUI2SYKHd8uBa8QFggbMAE&usg=AFQjCNEE_U970HO0nm0T7Js6aK-8L5TYsA

Bethere
11-11-2016, 02:35 PM
A lawyer who offered that advice would be disbarred.
I'm not a lawyer. You probably aren't either.

Bethere
11-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

The referenced internet forum is not at all obscure, and is replete with well-educated folks.

I was referring to this forum.

Go Bucks!

birddog
11-11-2016, 03:43 PM

Military will overwhelmingly for Trump, no doubt.

del
11-11-2016, 04:07 PM
yeah, trump's military service was exemplary

del
11-11-2016, 04:08 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34694138/large.gif

del
11-11-2016, 04:09 PM
Maybe, maybe not.

american thinker is a masterpiece of irony

exploited
11-11-2016, 04:13 PM
http://data.whicdn.com/images/34694138/large.gif
*drool*

NapRover
11-11-2016, 04:14 PM
I was referring to this forum.

Go Bucks!

My bad!
Dow closes at all time high!

NapRover
11-11-2016, 04:15 PM
american thinker is a masterpiece of irony

your what hurts?

Cigar
11-11-2016, 04:17 PM
My bad!

Obama's Fault :grin:

Green Arrow
11-11-2016, 05:19 PM
Military will overwhelmingly for Trump, no doubt.

Until you have facts to support it, it's supposition. Plus, you'd also have to show that the military vote was significant enough to top Hillary's totals.

Green Arrow
11-11-2016, 05:21 PM

Google says 290. What's your source for the other 19?

Also, your facts are off. Obama had 365 EC votes in 2008, 332 in 2012. Bill Clinton had 370 in 1992 and 379 in 1996. H.W. Bush had a whopping 426 in 1988. Only Bush's two totals in the last seven were less than 309.

Bethere
11-11-2016, 05:29 PM
My bad!

Obama rocks!

NapRover
11-11-2016, 05:35 PM
Obama rocks!

I'll say this, under Obama the broadband industry has boomed, suppliers have been richly rewarded.

Scrounger
11-11-2016, 06:01 PM
What difference does the popular vote matter? America was set up as a Republic so that people like Hitlery could not take advantage of the more populous states and ignore the smaller ones.

Hitlery and the Trumpster were campaigning for electoral votes, not the popular vote count. Trumpster won, the system worked, and that padding the voting lists with foreigners didn't change the bottom line.

Don
11-11-2016, 06:30 PM
I saw this on another forum.... "We came within a hair of a Weiner Holder administration, so let's not get too cocky." :wink: :laugh:

Green Arrow
11-11-2016, 06:36 PM
What difference does the popular vote matter?

It shows who is the preference of the majority of the population.

America was set up as a Republic so that people like Hitlery could not take advantage of the more populous states and ignore the smaller ones.

Yeah, they can still do that in an electoral college system. In fact, they do that all the time. There are eleven total perennial swing states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Only Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire are outside of the top 25 states by population, and five (Florida, Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina) are in the top 10. The only swing states listed that ever truly decide the election are Ohio (#7), Florida (#4), Virginia (#12), and Pennsylvania (#6). All save for Virginia are in the top ten.

Hitlery and the Trumpster were campaigning for electoral votes, not the popular vote count. Trumpster won, the system worked, and that padding the voting lists with foreigners didn't change the bottom line.
Can you provide any evidence from credible sources of "padding the voting lists with foreigners"?

And yes, they were campaigning for electoral votes, which is why they spent almost all their campaign time in the states with the most electoral votes. You know how you get the most electoral votes? Larger populations. Ergo, the larger the population, the more electoral votes, and the more campaign time in those states.

birddog
11-11-2016, 09:06 PM
Until you have facts to support it, it's supposition. Plus, you'd also have to show that the military vote was significant enough to top Hillary's totals.

Pay attention, I never said the military vote would overcome hillary's total. Only a poorly informed person with no common sense would not realize that the military would vote for Trump mostly. Geeez!

Green Arrow
11-11-2016, 09:17 PM
Pay attention, I never said the military vote would overcome hillary's total. Only a poorly informed person with no common sense would not realize that the military would vote for Trump mostly. Geeez!

So you have that evidence that they will vote overwhelmingly for Trump?

Peter1469
11-11-2016, 11:04 PM
I'm not a lawyer. You probably aren't either.

If I am not a lawyer the army and my day job will be in serious liability since I have represented them in court for about 20 years. That would be a lot of overturned cases.

But I do agree with you, that you certainly are not a lawyer.

waltky
11-11-2016, 11:39 PM
Electoral votes should be apportioned, like they do in Maine... How Did Trump Win Election While Losing Popular Vote? November 11, 2016 | WASHINGTON — Four years ago, Donald Trump declared that the U.S. Electoral College system of picking presidents "is a disaster for a democracy;" now he is headed to the White House because of it.
As the Republican president-elect late this week began assembling a cabinet and administration to take office in early January, he still trailed Democrat Hillary Clinton in the national vote by more than 233,000 votes, roughly 59.9 million to 59.7 million. Clinton's edge could become even larger because votes are still being counted in states she won. But in the Electoral College -- the only count that matters in U.S. presidential elections – the blunt-spoken real estate mogul is ahead, 290 to 228 with the winner still to be determined in two states. The final result could favor Trump by as much as 306-232 edge. Trump's election as the country's 45th president won't change no matter how far ahead Clinton, a former U.S. secretary of state, might pull in the popular vote because of the Electoral College, the system the country's founding fathers devised more than two centuries ago to elect presidents. In essence, U.S. presidential elections are contested separately in each of the 50 states with the winner in each state getting all of that state’s Electoral College votes. Those, in turn, are apportioned roughly according to the population of each state, giving the most populous states a huge say in who becomes president. California, for example, has 55 electoral votes, while seven small states and the national capital – which is not part of any state – have just three votes apiece. With each state-by-state winner claiming all of its electoral votes, the difference between the Electoral College result and the popular vote can quickly become skewed, as occurred in the Trump-Clinton contest. In Tuesday’s election, Trump won the Electoral College by achieving narrow wins in several large states that had previously voted for President Obama, including Florida, Pennsylvania and Ohio. Clinton ran ahead of him in the popular vote by running up much larger margins in states like New York and California. It is only the fourth time in U.S. history that a candidate has been elected as president without winning the popular vote, and only the second time since 1888. President George W. Bush, also a Republican, won the Electoral College in 2000 even though Vice President Al Gore received some 539,000 more votes. This year, as in 2000, the outcome has angered members of the losing party and sparked demands for the system to be changed. One petition to that effect has received more than 240,000 signatures since the result of Tuesday’s election became known. Even Trump, the beneficiary of the system this year, protested vociferously in 2012 when early returns made it appear – incorrectly – that losing Republican candidate Mitt Romney had lost the Electoral College while amassing more votes than President Barack Obama. “The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy,” Trump said in one tweet. In another, he said, “We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!” To change the system, however, would require an amendment to the U.S. Constitution, a slow and difficult process requiring large majorities in Congress and among the individual states. In any event, Republicans, who now control both the White House and Congress, have no incentive to seek a change. Has Electoral College outlived usefulness? (http://www.voanews.com/a/how-didi-trump-win-election-while-losing-popular-vote/3591226.html)

Ransom
11-12-2016, 07:29 AM
Obama rocks!
And will now roll.....right on out the door President Trump will show him.

MRogersNhood
11-12-2016, 08:42 AM
There ought to be a forum here at tPF where posters like you might work on their skills before attempting to go toe-to-toe in real time with the Master.

I have spoken.

You also spoke on before:

Trump will get nowhere near the WH.

:rofl:

birddog
11-12-2016, 10:15 AM
So you have that evidence that they will vote overwhelmingly for Trump?

You started it. Do you have the evidence they won't? Common sense prevails actually, and you have none.

resister
11-12-2016, 10:18 AM
You also spoke on before:

:rofl:So many Nostruadomes'e .So little time:grin:

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 11:47 AM
You started it. Do you have the evidence they won't? Common sense prevails actually, and you have none.
Classic, you run out of argument so you start insulting.

I never claimed they wouldn't, Sherlock. You claimed they would. The onus is on you to prove that.

birddog
11-12-2016, 12:12 PM
Classic, you run out of argument so you start insulting.

I never claimed they wouldn't, Sherlock. You claimed they would. The onus is on you to prove that.

I don't have to prove anything to you, it would likely be impossible anyway for you to grasp.

If the military vote is counted, I am secure in my opinion.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 12:17 PM
I don't have to prove anything to you, it would likely be impossible anyway for you to grasp.

Let's count it, then.

birddog
11-12-2016, 12:45 PM
Let's count it, then.

It should be counted, I agree.

Bethere
11-12-2016, 02:14 PM

“We probably have about 7 million votes left to count,” said David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report who is tracking turnout. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=19) “A majority of them are on the coasts, in New York, California, and Washington. She should be able to win those votes, probably 2-1.” By mid-December, when the Electoral College officially casts its ballots, Wasserman estimates that Clinton could be ahead by 2 percentage points in the popular vote.
What’s with the delay? Several states, notably California and Washington, have liberal absentee and mail-in voting laws. California, for instance, allows residents to submit ballots up to three days late (although they must be postmarked on or before Election Day). These provisions have made alternative voting pretty popular, (http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-love-early-voting-and-it-might-help-clinton/)and the ballots a bit harder to count. California alone has more than 4 million votes pending; (http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2016-general/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf) Washington is waiting on another 700,000. (http://results.vote.wa.gov/results/current/Turnout.html)"

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clintons-popular-vote-lead-will-grow-and-grow/507455/

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:16 PM
“We probably have about 7 million votes left to count,” said David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report who is tracking turnout. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=19) “A majority of them are on the coasts, in New York, California, and Washington. She should be able to win those votes, probably 2-1.” By mid-December, when the Electoral College officially casts its ballots, Wasserman estimates that Clinton could be ahead by 2 percentage points in the popular vote."

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clintons-popular-vote-lead-will-grow-and-grow/507455/

Sweet.

Then, in January box it up and put it with your Ronco vinyl album cleaner.

Bethere
11-12-2016, 02:23 PM
Sweet.

Then, in January box it up and put it with your Ronco vinyl album cleaner.
Another day passes, Clinton is now +600,000 votes.

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/features/2016-election-results/

@Subdermal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1758)
@Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870)

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:25 PM
Another day passes, Clinton is now +600,000 votes.

@Subdermal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1758) @Ethereal (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=870)

Let us know when she gets to 270

:biglaugh:

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Ignore list: Hanger4

You have a very fragile ego

Bethere
11-12-2016, 02:28 PM
You have a very fragile ego
I'm not the one who hid like a little girl throughout october.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 02:30 PM
“We probably have about 7 million votes left to count,” said David Wasserman, an editor at Cook Political Report who is tracking turnout. (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/133Eb4qQmOxNvtesw2hdVns073R68EZx4SfCnP4IGQf8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=19) “A majority of them are on the coasts, in New York, California, and Washington. She should be able to win those votes, probably 2-1.” By mid-December, when the Electoral College officially casts its ballots, Wasserman estimates that Clinton could be ahead by 2 percentage points in the popular vote.
What’s with the delay? Several states, notably California and Washington, have liberal absentee and mail-in voting laws. California, for instance, allows residents to submit ballots up to three days late (although they must be postmarked on or before Election Day). These provisions have made alternative voting pretty popular, (http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/americans-love-early-voting-and-it-might-help-clinton/)and the ballots a bit harder to count. California alone has more than 4 million votes pending; (http://elections.cdn.sos.ca.gov/statewide-elections/2016-general/unprocessed-ballots-report.pdf) Washington is waiting on another 700,000. (http://results.vote.wa.gov/results/current/Turnout.html)"

Too bad it won't change the results one iota. Trump is still going to be president.

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:30 PM
I'm not the one who hid like a little girl throughout october.

Hid lol

I wasn't putting up with a month of idiocy spewed from the likes of your kind. I just came back to rub your noses in shit.

It's very cathartic too.

Hillbilly hit 650k yet? Keep fucking that chicken.

Bethere
11-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Hid lol

I wasn't putting up with a month of idiocy spewed from the likes of your kind. I just came back to rub your noses in $#@!.

It's very cathartic too.

Hillbilly hit 650k yet? Keep $#@!ing that chicken.

You have a very fragile ego.

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:34 PM
You have a very fragile ego.

Good times!

Bethere
11-12-2016, 02:36 PM
Good times!
Indeed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHOE4UfoimY

Scrounger
11-12-2016, 11:33 PM
It shows who is the preference of the majority of the population.
That is irrelevant. We are not a democracy. See Article 4 Section 4 of the Constitution.

Yeah, they can still do that in an electoral college system. In fact, they do that all the time. There are eleven total perennial swing states: Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Wisconsin. Only Nevada, Iowa, and New Hampshire are outside of the top 25 states by population, and five (Florida, Michigan, Ohio, and North Carolina) are in the top 10. The only swing states listed that ever truly decide the election are Ohio (#7), Florida (#4), Virginia (#12), and Pennsylvania (#6). All save for Virginia are in the top ten.

The odds of being represented under a Republican Form of Government are greater than in a democracy.

Can you provide any evidence from credible sources of "padding the voting lists with foreigners"?

Tell me you're not that anal retentive. Okay, Hell... Just for fun. All we've heard is wailing and complaining that people come to the U.S. "illegally." Then, between 1986 and 2001 we had seven amnesty periods wherein MILLIONS of people became citizens and today, those and their offspring are a major demographic in American politics. How far do you want to go with this?

And yes, they were campaigning for electoral votes, which is why they spent almost all their campaign time in the states with the most electoral votes. You know how you get the most electoral votes? Larger populations. Ergo, the larger the population, the more electoral votes, and the more campaign time in those states.

They also campaigned in smaller states. If you turn America into a democracy, that will not be true.

Scrounger
11-12-2016, 11:43 PM
Electoral votes should be apportioned, like they do in Maine... How Did Trump Win Election While Losing Popular Vote? November 11, 2016 | WASHINGTON — Four years ago, Donald Trump declared that the U.S. Electoral College system of picking presidents "is a disaster for a democracy;" now he is headed to the White House because of it.

Trump was right. Republican principles won out. But, Trump won't step down. He's using the system to his benefit. He also said the system was rigged. Yet it provided a way for him to become president, didn't it?

You can't fault Trump. Politicians are always talking about term limits - even in their third, fourth, and fifth terms of office. Life is like that. You use the system to your benefit when you're a politician.

Bethere
11-13-2016, 12:16 PM
Trump was right. Republican principles won out. But, Trump won't step down. He's using the system to his benefit. He also said the system was rigged. Yet it provided a way for him to become president, didn't it?

You can't fault Trump. Politicians are always talking about term limits - even in their third, fourth, and fifth terms of office. Life is like that. You use the system to your benefit when you're a politician.

Another day passes: Hillary Clinton +631 k.

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 12:52 PM

Your life finally has purpose

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 07:27 PM

Evidently you have a difficult time reading something you suspect you may not instantly agree with.

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 07:38 PM
Obama will pardon her.It's in his own best interest to do so.

I don't believe that he'll do that. It isn't in his best interests to do so.

Boris The Animal
11-13-2016, 08:05 PM
Who Cares ... it's over ... be Happy or Mad ... but it's Over, so GTFOI
Perhaps you should tell that to the whiny sniveling crybabies protesting this.

Bethere
11-14-2016, 11:19 AM
Evidently you have a difficult time reading something you suspect you may not instantly agree with.

Another day passes: Hillary Clinton +680,000

resister
11-14-2016, 11:21 AM

Chuckels the clown say's"your clown lost"say PRESIDENT TRUMP

Bethere
11-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Chuckels the clown say's"your clown lost"say PRESIDENT TRUMP

2 minutes!

Your reaction time is excellent, reactionary!

Green Arrow
11-14-2016, 11:36 AM
Perhaps you should tell that to the whiny sniveling crybabies protesting this.
Like Donald Trump?

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 03:24 PM
Are the Clintons going to move to a nation that has no extradition treaty with the US? Yes or no.

Bethere
11-14-2016, 05:13 PM
Are the Clintons going to move to a nation that has no extradition treaty with the US? Yes or no.

No.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:19 PM
No.

Not a wise choice. They have sucked millions from their charity. They should cut their losses and move.

del
11-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Not a wise choice. They have sucked millions from their charity. They should cut their losses and move.

you should find a new tiresome rant

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:28 PM
you should find a new tiresome rant

I will once the Clintons move to avoid prosecution. I care that much for them. :smiley:

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:29 PM
I will once the Clintons move to avoid prosecution. I care that much for them. :smiley:

I bet a part of you wished that Clinton had won so you could complain about her for another 4 years.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:32 PM
I bet a part of you wished that Clinton had won so you could complain about her for another 4 years.

No.

I had a hard time choosing between Trump and Johnson. My bottom line was that Hillary was unacceptable.

In the end I decided to not compromise and voted truly my position.

I know the Sallys here will insist that I voted for Trump. But they don't matter.

del
11-14-2016, 06:46 PM
No.

I had a hard time choosing between Trump and Johnson. My bottom line was that Hillary was unacceptable.

I know the Sallys here will insist that I voted for Trump. But they don't matter.

hey, you spelled johnson right this time

well done

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:53 PM
No.

You may as well have...

Tahuyaman
11-14-2016, 09:56 PM
Another day passes: Hillary Clinton +680,000

Amother day passes and the Democrats are wetting their pants even more.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:57 PM

I'm guessing he didn't see the report where they stopped counting states Trump won.

Nah... he'd be crushed, his life's purpose would be over.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:57 PM
Another day passes and bethere still is living in nov.7th

Tahuyaman
11-14-2016, 10:04 PM
I'm guessing he didn't see the report where they stopped counting states Trump won.
Nah... he'd be crushed, his life's purpose would be over.

It's often more convenient to ignore facts which don't support your point of view.

resister
11-14-2016, 10:08 PM
It's often more convenient to ignore facts which don't support your point of view.Betheres major