PDA

View Full Version : Was the Hillary hiking photo faked?

Ravens Fan
11-12-2016, 02:29 PM
She just can't bring herself to be honest, ever, can she?

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2016/11/12/post-election-hillary-clinton-hiking-picture-reportedly-staged-show-resilience-grit-411199

I'm not sure how true it is, but apparently it is all over twitter that the "coincidental" meeting of a crushed Hillary supporter and Hillary herself while hiking where Bill took a picture of the two ladies was faked.

I know that Trump lies too, but this is beyond just lies, she went out of her way to do this... and she has the nerve to call others deplorable?

When are we as a people going to stop accepting such dishonesty from our "leaders"?

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:32 PM
I bet she doesn't own a dog too.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 02:32 PM
No offense, I'm not going to disagree with Hillary being a shameless liar, but this is kinda ridiculous.

It's a picture. Who cares?

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 02:35 PM
No offense, I'm not going to disagree with Hillary being a shameless liar, but this is kinda ridiculous.

The dog, he's suing for libel.

:biglaugh:

Ravens Fan
11-12-2016, 02:37 PM

I posted it because I thought it was funny, in a sad way. Not really a big deal to me either, but just goes to show her character, IMO.

waltky
11-12-2016, 02:39 PM
Mebbe it was Slick Willie...

... tryin' to do her in.

Chris
11-12-2016, 02:40 PM
Maybe Hillary was wandering around lost and delirious and not even knowing who she was, and the woman, baby and dog found her.

Common
11-12-2016, 02:43 PM
Its not the picture, its the intent behind creating it

Chris
11-12-2016, 02:47 PM
Mebbe it was Slick Willie...

... tryin' to do her in.

You might be onto something!

The day after Hillary Clinton lost the election, a New York woman was on a hike when she ran into the depressed Democratic candidate. After hearing some rustling in the leaves, she was stopped cold in her tracks when she looked up in shock at what she caught Hillary and Bill Clinton doing there only hours after the delayed concession speech was delivered to her donors.

@ http://madworldnews.com/hillary-woods-losing-election/

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 02:49 PM
Its not the picture, its the intent behind creating it

Again, who cares? So it helps Hillary save a little face. So what? She's done for good now.

AeonPax
11-12-2016, 02:54 PM
`
`
Let me put it this way; Hillary has a team of security people surrounding her (meaning: protecting her) at all times. A chance meeting with Hillary, regardless of the location and without her security team approving it, is highly unlikely.

Peter1469
11-12-2016, 02:55 PM
Millions didn't bother to vote because of her habitual lying and criminality. Millions of dems voted for Trump because of these character flaws as well.

The Dems should never have run her.

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 03:05 PM
Seems legit...

http://m.memegen.com/bcqt4u.jpg

stjames1_53
11-12-2016, 03:06 PM
I bet she doesn't own a dog too.

she sure does...some ugly mutt she calls Bill...........a dog without a leash

Common
11-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Again, who cares? So it helps Hillary save a little face. So what? She's done for good now.

Ok we got it YOU dont care, we dont care that you dont care, christ man stop trying to be everyones martyr

suds00
11-12-2016, 04:03 PM
it's over!

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 04:04 PM
Ok we got it YOU dont care, we dont care that you dont care, christ man stop trying to be everyones martyr

If you're going to post on this forum, I'm going to say what I feel is necessary about what you post.

If you don't like it, put me on ignore or leave. But please, don't whine. It's unbecoming.

Dangermouse
11-12-2016, 04:08 PM
I posted it because I thought it was funny, in a sad way. Not really a big deal to me either, but just goes to show her character, IMO.

How so, when anyone on the internet could have created it?

JoeTheSchmoe
11-12-2016, 04:31 PM
Out of all the things Hillary has done, I can honest say I never expected her to take the time out to fake a hiking picture.. but h-o-l-y s-h-i-t she actually faked a hiking picture. What the fuck.

This woman was that close to being the President of the "free world".

JoeTheSchmoe
11-12-2016, 04:34 PM

Who cares? Bruh .. what kind of pathological liar goes to all that effort to fake a hiking photograph? She probably put on a pound of makeup, and intentionally took it with an innocent seeming women because "we da womyn stand together against Trump" and "we so strong hear us roar".. its all fake, and it just shows her whole campaign in one single picture. Nothing she does is genuine. and about your signature, I don't think it's possible to be a "proud independent", that's like saying you're a "proud TV watcher"

del
11-12-2016, 04:38 PM
Who cares? Bruh .. what kind of pathological liar goes to all that effort to fake a hiking photograph? She probably put on a pound of makeup, and intentionally took it with an innocent seeming women because "we da womyn stand together against Trump" and "we so strong hear us roar".. its all fake, and it just shows her whole campaign in one single picture. Nothing she does is genuine. and about your signature, I don't think it's possible to be a "proud independent", that's like saying you're a "proud TV watcher"

relax, *bruh*

have a vinegar and water

JoeTheSchmoe
11-12-2016, 04:41 PM
relax, *bruh*

have a vinegar and water

https://pastorchadetaylor.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/wpid-2015-01-03-10-05-07.png

del
11-12-2016, 04:42 PM
https://pastorchadetaylor.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/wpid-2015-01-03-10-05-07.png

sure i can.

you wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you in the ass

*bruh*

JoeTheSchmoe
11-12-2016, 04:45 PM
sure i can.

you wouldn't know the truth if it grew fangs and bit you in the ass

*bruh*
I wouldn't know the truth, as you say it's okay to lie to the American public.

*bruh*

del
11-12-2016, 04:47 PM
I wouldn't know the truth, as you say it's okay to lie to the American public.

*bruh*
where did i say that, soothsayer?

i'll wait

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 04:48 PM
Who cares? Bruh .. what kind of pathological liar goes to all that effort to fake a hiking photograph? She probably put on a pound of makeup, and intentionally took it with an innocent seeming women because "we da womyn stand together against Trump" and "we so strong hear us roar".. its all fake, and it just shows her whole campaign in one single picture. Nothing she does is genuine.

Yep, it appears to be fake. This means...what, exactly? Her political career is literally over now. She'll be about as relevant a political figure to our future as Lady Bird Johnson or Jackie Kennedy. She'll never have another political campaign or political relevance.

So what does it matter? All it does is confirm what everybody already knew: she's a liar.

and about your signature, I don't think it's possible to be a "proud independent", that's like saying you're a "proud TV watcher"
How long have you been studying political science?

del
11-12-2016, 04:49 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWuQVpBeqLs

del
11-12-2016, 04:50 PM
Yep, it appears to be fake. This means...what, exactly? Her political career is literally over now. She'll be about as relevant a political figure to our future as Lady Bird Johnson or Jackie Kennedy. She'll never have another political campaign or political relevance.

So what does it matter? All it does is confirm what everybody already knew: she's a liar.

How long have you been studying political science?
since wednesday

Docthehun
11-12-2016, 04:59 PM
Out of all the things Hillary has done, I can honest say I never expected her to take the time out to fake a hiking picture.. but h-o-l-y s-h-i-t she actually faked a hiking picture. What the $#@!.

This woman was that close to being the President of the "free world".

Good thing we elected Trump.

resister
11-12-2016, 05:01 PM

Kinda saving face legacy photo op?Or ego.and/or both?

del
11-12-2016, 05:02 PM

not really

both choices were abysmal

Docthehun
11-12-2016, 05:09 PM
not really

both choices were abysmal

Hang around me longer, you'll understand. :smiley:

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 05:18 PM

Yeah, huge difference there. He's also a pathological liar.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Kinda saving face legacy photo op?Or ego.and/or both?

Legacy doesn't apply. Her legacy is as the one politician in U.S. political history that lost to Donald Trump. This photo op doesn't change that.

del
11-12-2016, 05:19 PM
Hang around me longer, you'll understand. :smiley:
i was hoping you'd say that

resister
11-12-2016, 05:21 PM
Legacy doesn't apply. Her legacy is as the one politician in U.S. political history that lost to Donald Trump. This photo op doesn't change that.Good point,though I think her ego drives her to consider her image

Docthehun
11-12-2016, 05:28 PM
Yeah, huge difference there. He's also a pathological liar.

Reference @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) 's next post. (#35) :smiley:

valley ranch
11-12-2016, 05:29 PM
You know guys, It's kinda fun some times listening to your banter. Would't mind pouring youse a drink. I'll have a large brandy,

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 05:43 PM
Reference @del (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=770) 's next post. (#35) :smiley:
I read it. Don't get it.

valley ranch
11-12-2016, 05:44 PM
Wait a minute Green Arrow, If you'r talking about the President Elect, he's a pretty truthful guy, well, as much as you and I and the rest of the gang.

Cletus
11-12-2016, 05:46 PM
One doesn't just "run into' a former President and his wife roaming around in the woods. Bill still has his Secret Service detail.

valley ranch
11-12-2016, 05:46 PM
Ok, read post #35 what? Daughter's making lunch, lunch heck it's 2:45.

Ravens Fan
11-12-2016, 05:50 PM
How so, when anyone on the internet could have created it?
Maybe I should have prefaced that post with "if it is true", I kinda did on my OP, so I figured that was covered.

valley ranch
11-12-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm having trouble with this laptop, I can't see the text in every post. Daughter will have to fix it or show me, after lunch.

del
11-12-2016, 05:59 PM
I read it. Don't get it.
i think his tongue was planted firmly in his cheek

i hope so anyway

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 06:07 PM
Wait a minute Green Arrow, If you'r talking about the President Elect, he's a pretty truthful guy, well, as much as you and I and the rest of the gang.
The president-elect is a pathological liar, like his opponent.

Common
11-12-2016, 06:11 PM
If you're going to post on this forum, I'm going to say what I feel is necessary about what you post. If you don't like it, put me on ignore or leave. But please, don't whine. It's unbecoming.

If your going to be in every thread campaigning for something with your I dont care slogan which you have been doing all over the forum in many threads. Then you can expect to be told no one CARES what you like and if you dont like it dont read it. What you like or do not like means squat to everyone else

Your the I dont care whiner, actually you havent posted your swishy I dont care crap in any of my threads, just in others all over the board. YOU DONT CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE POST. If you dont like me or my posts then use your right to put me on ignore.

birddog
11-12-2016, 06:18 PM
The president-elect is a pathological liar, like his opponent.

You are F.O.S., but I assume that's common information around here. I doubt your dog, if you have one, likes you. :rofl:

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 06:24 PM
You are F.O.S., but I assume that's common information around here. I doubt your dog, if you have one, likes you. :rofl:
I don't have a dog, I have a cat. My cat, contrary to cat behavior, adores me.

Why do you feel the need to insult me when I haven't insulted you? That's pretty childish.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 06:25 PM
If your going to be in every thread campaigning for something with your I dont care slogan which you have been doing all over the forum in many threads. Then you can expect to be told no one CARES what you like and if you dont like it dont read it. What you like or do not like means squat to everyone else

Your the I dont care whiner, actually you havent posted your swishy I dont care crap in any of my threads, just in others all over the board. YOU DONT CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE POST. If you dont like me or my posts then use your right to put me on ignore.
I have never tried to control what anyone posts. What a bizarre response.

birddog
11-12-2016, 09:50 PM
I don't have a dog, I have a cat. My cat, contrary to cat behavior, adores me.

Why do you feel the need to insult me when I haven't insulted you? That's pretty childish.

I thought I was being informative, not insulting. Sorry.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 10:09 PM
I thought I was being informative, not insulting. Sorry.
You thought you were being "informative" by calling me full of shit and saying my dog (which I don't have) wouldn't like me?

How is that informative?

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 10:26 PM
You thought you were being "informative" by calling me full of shit and saying my dog (which I don't have) wouldn't like me?

How is that informative?

Maybe you should ask your dog... that you don't have.

:biglaugh:

resister
11-12-2016, 10:52 PM

How is that informative?
Morgan freeman say's"He has a valid point, you know."

Docthehun
11-13-2016, 05:48 AM
i think his tongue was planted firmly in his cheek

i hope so anyway

I'll start adding "TIC" when appropriate, from now on. :smiley: Good catch Del!

exploited
11-13-2016, 08:38 AM
A politician staging a meet and greet photograph?

Why, I've never.

DGUtley
11-13-2016, 08:54 AM
Staged. She just can't be true.

birddog
11-13-2016, 09:23 AM
You thought you were being "informative" by calling me full of $#@! and saying my dog (which I don't have) wouldn't like me?

How is that informative?

Others may not have known that.