PDA

View Full Version : no one likes a sore loser, hillary

del
11-12-2016, 05:47 PM
for a brief moment, i thought that the loser of the recent contest would show a scintilla of honor and dignity and accept her loss graciously and silently. certainly, determining why one has been rejected on such a personal level must be painful, but the hard reality is that the fault, dear hillary, is not in your stars.

there was a time in american political life when the losing side accepted their fate and moved on. this time has obviously passed us by and we are all the worse off for it. mea culpa

Hillary Clinton (http://www.nytimes.com/topic/person/hillary-rodham-clinton?inline=nyt-per) on Saturday cast blame for her surprise election loss on the announcement by the F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, days before the election that he had revived the inquiry into her use of a private email server.

In her most extensive remarks since she conceded the race to Donald J. Trump early Wednesday, Mrs. Clinton told donors on a 30-minute conference call that Mr. Comey’s decision to send a letter to Congress about the inquiry 11 days before Election Day had thrust the controversy back into the news and had prevented her from ending the campaign with an optimistic closing argument.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

Chris
11-12-2016, 05:55 PM
I speculate Trump, too, had he been loser, would've been sore.

Green Arrow
11-12-2016, 06:11 PM
I speculate Trump, too, had he been loser, would've been sore.
Probably.

He won though, so it's a moot point.

resister
11-12-2016, 06:16 PM
It's impossible for an egomaniac to accept defeat,It must be the fault of the unborn before it could possibly have anything to do with her.Tell her rub some cream on it

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Moral of the story, do shit on the up and up.

Common
11-12-2016, 06:18 PM
I thought Hillary was being quite gracious in her loss. Its a hard pill to swallow winning the popular vote and losing the electoral college, it would be tough for anyone. After an election theres always back biting and blaming.

Shes taken it better than the young idiots in the street rioting

resister
11-12-2016, 06:22 PM
I thought Hillary was being quite gracious in her loss. Its a hard pill to swallow winning the popular vote and losing the electoral college, it would be tough for anyone. After an election theres always back biting and blaming.

Gotta give her at least that much credit,much as it galls me to admit

Chris
11-12-2016, 06:26 PM

Some of her campaign peeps blame her for not campaigning in the Midwest, especially Michigan and Wisconsin.

Don
11-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Lots of blame to go around. Weiner and his wife didn't help. Calling Trump a misogynist while standing right next to Bill didn't help. Many democrats blame the party for choosing Hillary in the first place...........

Common
11-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Some of her campaign peeps blame her for not campaigning in the Midwest, especially Michigan and Wisconsin.
Chris trust this behind the scenes the hillary camp is in shambles fighting each other blaming each other and generally blowing their gourds. They all do

Common
11-12-2016, 07:29 PM
Lots of blame to go around. Weiner and his wife didn't help. Calling Trump a misogynist while standing right next to Bill didn't help. Many democrats blame the party for choosing Hillary in the first place...........

Forgot about that, the investigation into weiner sexthing led to finding the additional emails on humas computer which made comey reopen the investigation.

valley ranch
11-12-2016, 07:30 PM
The blame is ours, it was due to us, and she knows it. There was no swing vote that was listing. When she was blaming Obama and who else? Yeh, the FBI director. There is no fault nor favor. She, you, hillary simply lost, we did it and we're glad, even a great many who voted for you.

You should really go , and stop coming back her as your super ego to post accusations at this, that or the other. Go!

Captain Obvious
11-12-2016, 09:00 PM
for a brief moment, i thought that the loser of the recent contest would show a scintilla of honor and dignity and accept her loss graciously and silently. certainly, determining why one has been rejected on such a personal level must be painful, but the hard reality is that the fault, dear hillary, is not in your stars.

there was a time in american political life when the losing side accepted their fate and moved on. this time has obviously passed us by and we are all the worse off for it. mea culpa

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/13/us/politics/hillary-clinton-james-comey.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

I don't disagree but Trump did basically suggest that if he lost an epic tantrum was immanent.

Dangermouse
11-12-2016, 09:24 PM
Forgot about that, the investigation into weiner sexthing led to finding the additional emails on humas computer which made comey reopen the investigation.

Turns out they'd already read them on Hillarys computer, from where they were sent. Still, it cut her poll lead to zero and put Trump in office.

Peter1469
11-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Turns out they'd already read them on Hillarys computer, from where they were sent. Still, it cut her poll lead to zero and put Trump in office.

She should never have attempted to avoid the transparency in government laws.....

resister
11-12-2016, 09:29 PM
Sure buddy....anyones fault but hers, enjoy your transatlantic kool aid.