PDA

View Full Version : Donald Flip-Flops a Second Time

gamewell45
11-12-2016, 11:52 PM
Donald Trump has flip-flopped a second time.

He has announced that he will not cancel Obama's Iran deal. Instead he'll send it to congress for modifications and then negotiate with the Iranians.

http://occupydemocrats.com/2016/11/12/trump-just-announced-will-not-cancel-obamas-iran-peace-deal/

What will his next flip-flop be? I think the people who put him in office are getting nervous; lets see what happens over the next few days.

resister
11-13-2016, 12:25 AM
Your link said "you cannot just tear up agreements that involve multiple nations on a whim"Show me one president that ever kept there promises and i'll give you a unicorn horn.Politicians do these things routinely.To expect other wise is absurd

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 12:28 AM
occupydemocrats.com

:biglaugh:

I'm guessing that wasn't redirected from www.mensa.com

gamewell45
11-13-2016, 12:30 AM
Your link said "you cannot just tear up agreements that involve multiple nations on a whim"Show me one president that ever kept there promises and i'll give you a unicorn horn.Politicians do these things routinely.To expect other wise is absurd

Normally I'd say you are right however Trump ran on a platform of honesty and complete change; this however is of concern to those who put their faith in Donald. I just want to see how things play out in the big picture and if he has any other tricks up his sleeve.

resister
11-13-2016, 12:33 AM
Normally I'd say you are right however Trump ran on a platform of honesty and complete change; this however is of concern to those who put their faith in Donald. I just want to see how things play out in the big picture and if he has any other tricks up his sleeve.
Don't know what he will do,he was a gamble, no doubt, but the Hildabeast was known cesspool of corruption.

JDubya
11-13-2016, 12:42 AM

Here it comes folks.... the excuse making begins!!!! :biglaugh:

I can't wait to hear what BS they're yammering four years from now when the Mexee-kins and Moozzees are still here, BLM is still marching after every cop involved shooting, there's no wall and Obamacare is still mostly in place with costs and premiums higher than ever.

Trump's CHUMPS.

JDubya
11-13-2016, 12:43 AM
Don't know what he will do,he was a gamble, no doubt, but the Hildabeast was known cesspool of corruption.
Sez the worshipper of a Commie-loving crook.

resister
11-13-2016, 12:47 AM
Sez the worshipper of a Commie-loving crook.
As usual no intelligence to be found here.Run along and play junior.Grown folks are talking

Common
11-13-2016, 04:25 AM
I sincerely hope any president wouldnt stick to a strict campaign agenda. Once in office the reality is different than when on the outside.

like Obama closing gitmo and ending the war for example

del
11-13-2016, 04:28 AM
occupydemocrats.com

:biglaugh:

I'm guessing that wasn't redirected from www.mensa.com (http://www.mensa.com)

neither were you

Common
11-13-2016, 06:16 AM
Here it comes folks.... the excuse making begins!!!! :biglaugh:

I can't wait to hear what BS they're yammering four years from now when the Mexee-kins and Moozzees are still here, BLM is still marching after every cop involved shooting, there's no wall and Obamacare is still mostly in place with costs and premiums higher than ever.

Trump's CHUMPS.

Reading your posts are entertaining they are like Little Missy nursery rhymes with the indignant adolescent :)