Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 01:23 PM
We did, put this in the WH.

Thanks!!!

stjames1_53
11-13-2016, 01:37 PM
We did, put this in the WH.

Thanks!!!
maybe he should put Nugent in as head of DHS........... no finer patriot ever lived, other than Charlie Daniels

Subdermal
11-13-2016, 01:50 PM
Another unhinged leftist loser rant. Oh goodie.

AZ Jim
11-13-2016, 02:09 PM
maybe he should put Nugent in as head of DHS........... no finer patriot ever lived, other than Charlie DanielsA "fine patriot" is someone who upon receiving a draft board goes in literally with shit in his pants and not only was sent home but brags about having done it? See why I consider you lower than whale shit?

valley ranch
11-13-2016, 02:29 PM
Jim, We'll watch this new administration form and see if they do work for the betterment of America. The President Elect isn't what the competing, outgoing political group has insisted. President Trump, has been accused of each and every thing we've noted about both the other contender and a former president. We've no reason to think he is less than you or I. If he show himself to be in any way like past politicians who have been exactly what he has been called, we'll appose him properly. Until than Let's see if he does love America like we do, will try to keep business from leaving and encourage others to return. Not give arms to crazies in foreign countries or destroy countries in order to remove their president. If he goes abroad and talks about the United States to the world like we're crap, we'll see he doesn't like us and know he's no better than any who have done that.

It looks like he has the best intentions. Keep the work here from going to other countries and stop people from those countries spilling across the border to take and compete with American for the jobs we have left..

We've all worked hard, fought well, but now let's live in enjoy our country together, we deserve it.

Richard

Don
11-13-2016, 02:41 PM
https://youtu.be/VDVU_TGLJU0

NapRover
11-13-2016, 02:46 PM
A "fine patriot" is someone who upon receiving a draft board goes in literally with $#@! in his pants and not only was sent home but brags about having done it? See why I consider you lower than whale $#@!?
You fell for that? Ted said that was just a spoof. Never has a been a shred of evidence of any truth to it.

Common
11-13-2016, 02:55 PM
A "fine patriot" is someone who upon receiving a draft board goes in literally with shit in his pants and not only was sent home but brags about having done it? See why I consider you lower than whale shit?

Now now jim, we know your very hurt that hilly lost, but not to worry she told us she was still going to share her depends with you. Feel the love :)

AZ Jim
11-13-2016, 03:18 PM
You fell for that? Ted said that was just a spoof. Never has a been a shred of evidence of any truth to it.It is a fact. SNOPES calls it undetermined but read his own words in the report. Then call him a good American "Patriot"!!

stjames1_53
11-13-2016, 03:47 PM
A "fine patriot" is someone who upon receiving a draft board goes in literally with $#@! in his pants and not only was sent home but brags about having done it? See why I consider you lower than whale $#@!?
you're just a very bitter old man................tsk tsk

zelmo1234
11-13-2016, 03:52 PM
It is a fact. SNOPES calls it undetermined but read his own words in the report. Then call him a good American "Patriot"!!

So you are saying it is a good thing that we did not send the Draft Dodger Bill Clinton back to the WH, Or is that somehow different?

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 04:14 PM
Another unhinged leftist loser rant. Oh goodie.

They are going to get more hysterical when Trump actually does something. They will be hysterical even if it's something they normally would gree with.

Don
11-14-2016, 04:03 PM
I've heard all kinds of BS stories about things people claim they or someone they know said or did to try to keep from being drafted. A Marine from New York City told me he knew a guy who said he would just tell the draft people he was gay. He said the guy actually told an army guy when he went to take his physical that he was gay. Supposedly the army guy said "OK, suck my d*** and you can go home." :laugh:

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 04:37 PM
Will the hard left move to a country that doesn't extradite criminals like the Clintons?

Cigar
11-14-2016, 04:40 PM

It's going to be Show for the Ages ... people will remember this Dude for Generations ... and 4 years for now :laugh:

Cigar
11-14-2016, 04:41 PM
Will the hard left move to a country that doesn't extradite criminals like the Clintons?

I stick around and enjoy The Circus and watch Trump-B-Trump :laugh:

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 04:48 PM
I stick around and enjoy The Circus and watch Trump-B-Trump :laugh:

If you had the legal liability that Hillary and Bill do from their foundation, which nation would you flee to?

Don
11-14-2016, 04:56 PM
Maybe they could take all their foundation money and move to Venezuela. Hillary could be Presidenta in no time.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 05:34 PM
Is the hard left going to be unhinged for 4 years?

del
11-14-2016, 06:14 PM
Is the hard left going to be unhinged for 4 years?

perhaps

the right is gonna be tough to outdo though

jimmyz
11-14-2016, 06:51 PM
A "fine patriot" is someone who upon receiving a draft board goes in literally with shit in his pants and not only was sent home but brags about having done it? See why I consider you lower than whale shit?

Your incontinence shaming is showing.

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:52 PM
Your incontinence shaming is showing.

Is it? I guess that depends.

del
11-14-2016, 06:53 PM

always

jimmyz
11-14-2016, 06:54 PM

^^^ we need more threads and posts with humor. Thank you.