PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Campaign Ignored Bill’s Advice

Common
11-13-2016, 03:11 PM
Clinton Campaign Ignored Bill’s Advice And Felt White Working Class Voters Weren’t Worth The TimeIn February of 2016, The New York Times reported that everyone in Clinton land thought they were going to slaughter Donald Trump. It was hubris. It was typical elitism from the liberal elite. And in the end, the Trump campaign smashed the face of the Clinton operation with a brick, doused it in gasoline, and set it on fire. It was an upset that no one, except for white working class America and die-hard Trump supporters, saw coming, which explains the epic temper tantrums emanating from the Left. Old, sick Hillary lost and Donald Trump is now president-elect. But there was one person who potentially saw this coming: Bill Clinton. Bill, a governor from Arkansas who was able to tap into the economic distress of America’s working class and ride that to the presidency, saw that Trump was onto something. At the same time, his strategy to tackle this vulnerability failed miserably

Several Democrats argued that Mrs. Clinton, should she be her party’s nominee, would easily beat Mr. Trump. They were confident that his incendiary remarks about immigrants, women and Muslims would make him unacceptable to many Americans. They had faith that the growing electoral power of black, Hispanic and female voters would deliver a Clinton landslide if he were the Republican nominee. But others, including former President Bill Clinton, dismissed those conclusions as denial. They said that Mr. Trump clearly had a keen sense of the electorate’s mood and that only a concerted campaign portraying him as dangerous and bigoted would win what both Clintons believe will be a close November election.
That strategy is beginning to take shape, with groups that support Mrs. Clinton preparing to script and test ads that would portray Mr. Trump as a misogynist and an enemy to the working class whose brash temper would put the nation and the world in grave danger. The plan is for those themes to be amplified later by two prominent surrogates: To fight Mr. Trump’s ability to sway the news cycle, Mr. Clinton would not hold back on the stump, and President Obama has told allies he would gleefully portray Mr. Trump as incapable of handling the duties of the Oval Office.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2016/11/13/losers-clinton-campaign-ignored-bills-advice-and-felt-white-working-class-voters-werent-worth-the-time-n2245095

Croft
11-13-2016, 03:54 PM
Yeah old Bill saw the economic distress of the American working class and rode it to the white House. Where he brought in Nafta. That's when he wasn't deregulating the banks and allowing a monopoly of Media ownership by a few corporations. I guess he planned on lying to the American people this time again but no one turned up to his speeches.

Common
11-13-2016, 05:30 PM
One thing about Willy, hes not dumb. They were dumb for ignoring him.

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 07:12 PM
As much of a scum-bag as Bill Clinton is, he is a brilliant political strategist.

I wonder if he voted for Hillary?

Common
11-13-2016, 07:13 PM
As much of a scum-bag as Bill Clinton is, he is a brilliant political strategist.

Yes he is, hes a devious sucker and thats what it takes

NapRover
11-13-2016, 07:15 PM
So Hillary blames Comey. Bubba knows better. MI, WI, PA were flipped. They voted Gore, Kerry, BHO, BHO. It's not just racist rednecks who voted Trump in. It's union folks tired of supporting dems and getting nothing for it. Tired of lost jobs, bad schools and higher taxes.

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 07:16 PM
So Hillary blames Comey. Bubba knows better. MI, WI, PA were flipped. They voted Gore, Kerry, BHO, BHO. It's not just racist rednecks who voted Trump in. It's union folks tired of supporting dems and getting nothing for it. Tired of lost jobs, bad schools and higher taxes.

Bush's fault

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 07:16 PM
Yes he is, hes a devious sucker and thats what it takes

He will say whatever he needs to say in front of whichever audience he is addressing. He has no misgivings about lying, or pandering.

I always suspected the Bill Clinton was a closet Republican back when he was POTUS.

exotix
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM
Will the white-working-class do the jobs that deported-illegals did ?

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 07:25 PM

If we shut off all of the leftist vote gathering entitlements, yes.

exotix
11-13-2016, 07:29 PM
If we shut off all of the leftist vote gathering entitlements, yes.I was just wondering why the white-working-class never worked at illegals-wages or lower ... illegals would have certainly self-deported like Rominee said ... LOL

Peter1469
11-13-2016, 07:32 PM
Hillary is unfit. Thank the gods she is put down hard. She is now not relevant.

patrickt
11-13-2016, 07:34 PM
I think most of his advice actually had to do with getting more interns for the campaign.

Captain Obvious
I was just wondering why the white-working-class never worked at illegals-wages or lower ... illegals would have certainly self-deported like Rominee said ... LOL

Because establishment liberals paid them not to work.

Those days are over.

exotix
So Hillary blames Comey. Bubba knows better. MI, WI, PA were flipped. They voted Gore, Kerry, BHO, BHO. It's not just racist rednecks who voted Trump in.

It's union folks tired of supporting dems and getting nothing for it. Tired of lost jobs, bad schools and higher taxes.
Because establishment liberals paid them not to work.

Those days are over.

You're on the right track .. I'm wondering why Trump has never called for abolishing Unions ... that way, the white-working-class will have no say and will be forced to work at minimum wage or illegal's wages and the illegals will go home and we can spend the $12 Billion on something else besides a Wall.

NapRover
11-13-2016, 07:47 PM

If the jobs don't get done, won't the companies have to increase pay so Americans will do them?

exotix
11-13-2016, 07:53 PM
If the jobs don't get done, won't the companies have to increase pay so Americans will do them?That would be a theory ... the first step would be some kind of across-the-board de-valuation ... of everything ... the only people that would get hurt would be the wealthy as they saw they're wealth diminish ... and it would have to happen literally over-night ...

... not a new thing ... nations, mainly in South America have done it that more or less went hand in hand with Nationalization ...

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 08:09 PM
You're on the right track .. I'm wondering why Trump has never called for abolishing Unions ... that way, the white-working-class will have no say and will be forced to work at minimum wage or illegal's wages and the illegals will go home and we can spend the $12 Billion on something else besides a Wall.

blah blah... wot, blah

resister
11-13-2016, 08:18 PM

He said"vote for Hillary, she wont suck, I promise."

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 08:20 PM

Of course he did.

Whitehouse... interns...

Are you kidding me?

exotix
11-13-2016, 08:23 PM
blah blah... wot, blahNotice how I'm helping out with the Trump Domestic policy ... what are you offering the white-working-class that Trump called *The Forgotten Man* (he plagiarized from FDR) ?

Captain Obvious
11-13-2016, 08:26 PM
Notice how I'm helping out with the Trump Domestic policy ... what are you offering the white-working-class that Trump called *The Forgotten Man* ?

You go girl

http://orig08.deviantart.net/59ee/f/2012/033/3/b/3b69ac41d71cbb511f85454150f2ef94-d4ofsp2.jpg

exotix
11-13-2016, 08:58 PM
Clinton Campaign Ignored Bill’s Advice (http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/73210-Clinton-Campaign-Ignored-Bill’s-Advice/page2)

Hillary is unfit. Thank the gods she is put down hard. She is now not relevant.How'bout these guys ? ... *Hey buddy, pal, partner ... lemme give ya some advice* ... LOL

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-names-rnc-chair-reince-priebus-chief-staff-sources-n683276

http://res.cloudinary.com/luvckye9s/image/upload/v1479088686/1_kvtiyp.png

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 09:15 PM
Of course he did.

Whitehouse... interns...

Are you kidding me?

Him and Trump are buddies, aren't they?

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 09:22 PM

No, legal immigrants can do those jobs.

exotix
11-13-2016, 09:29 PM
No, legal immigrants can do those jobs.I'd be hard-pressed to believe *The Forgotten white-working-class* can get behind legal immigrants doing the jobs illegals did ...

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 09:56 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to believe *The Forgotten white-working-class* can get behind legal immigrants doing the jobs illegals did ...

you'd be hard pressed to post an intelligent comment on any subject.

resister
11-13-2016, 09:56 PM
I'd be hard-pressed to believe *The Forgotten white-working-class* can get behind legal immigrants doing the jobs illegals did ...
Idiotix sure as hell wont(to busy typing useless trolling garbage)

exotix
11-13-2016, 10:00 PM

Idiotix sure as hell wont(to busy typing useless trolling garbage)Trump appreciates your *The Forgotten white-working-class* domestic policy ... GOP Congress should ratify it ... LOL

resister
11-13-2016, 10:35 PM
Trump appreciates your *The Forgotten white-working-class* domestic policy ... GOP Congress should ratify it ... LOLHe also appreciates freakish white girls/guys who spend more on hair dye than time spent forming an intelligent response to a grown up conversation.The moon is out, go look, for a long time...BYE, BYE...lol...*snicker*:grin:

Tahuyaman
11-13-2016, 10:54 PM

Trump appreciates your *The Forgotten white-working-class* domestic policy ... GOP Congress should ratify it ... LOL

^^^^ case in point.