PDA

View Full Version : tPF Deportation! How?

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 08:29 AM
I would like some serious thoughts here! No thread crapping, trolling or MEME only posts!

So say we are ready to deport all these people, great! What if their countries will not take them back?

What are the options?

My thought is this, do not deport! Simply cut them off! No assistance of any kind! No jobs of any kind, nothing! Self deport! it is the best way!

I really do not know another way! They will GTFO or starve.

Companies that hire them without proper checks? Big fines, if they keep it up... Their business is forfeit and auctioned off if it was known at the top! If it was the act of individuals in lower management, fines and jail time.

Cigar
11-14-2016, 08:54 AM
Donald Trump said he would, so let's see if he does what said he was going to do.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 09:01 AM
I would like some serious thoughts here! No thread crapping, trolling or MEME only posts!

So say we are ready to deport all these people, great! What if their countries will not take them back?

What are the options?

My thought is this, do not deport! Simply cut them off! No assistance of any kind! No jobs of any kind, nothing! Self deport! it is the best way!

Companies that hire them without proper checks? Big fines, if they keep it up... Their business is forfeit and auctioned off if it was known at the top! If it was the act of individuals in lower management, fines and jail time.
Brilliant! Outstanding! What a great Idea!

well, you know except for the part about no assistance, they already don't qualify for any assistance because they are here illegally.

Oh, and the part about no jobs of any kind. It's already illegal for the to work here so that's really nothing new.

Yup!! They oughtta be "self deporting" in droves any second now!

Genius!

DGUtley
11-14-2016, 09:03 AM
I think you have to create the environment that discourages illegal immigration. I think you have to enforce the current laws. When criminal illegal immigrants are arrested, deport them. (yes, I know that by being illegal they are criminal, I'm talking about the ones that have committed other crimes). Secure the border and then we as a country decide whether we want a path to citizenship or not.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 09:08 AM
crack down on the people employing them.

You know, like that Donald Trump guy.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:14 AM
This mess is the result of years of lack of action by both sides

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 09:29 AM
This mess is the result of years of lack of action by both sides

Cain't argue with that.

del
11-14-2016, 09:34 AM
crack down on the people employing them.

You know, like that Donald Trump guy.

when we tattoo their foreheads, make it a ups bar code

http://www.systemid.com/images/resource_ups.gif

problem solved

next?

birddog
11-14-2016, 10:13 AM
In addition to sealing the borders, how about enforcing the 1986 law that the dims would never allow to be funded.

Grain trucks could be useful tools for deportation.:wink:

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 10:27 AM

What are the options?

What do you mean "take them back"?

Eisenhower demonstrated how you can deport millions with a force of 1000 INS agents (see earlier link):

Needless to say, Eisenhower had a real problem with illegal aliens.In 1954, he appointed retired General Joseph Swing (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBN9J36/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JBN9J36&linkCode=as2&tag=freedomoutpos-20&linkId=TL4XQEYCBYUNLGMH) to head up the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) and gave him full authority to do what he had to do to stop the flow and deport the ones already here.
"Jumpin Joe," as he was called from his days in the 101st airborne, got to work and did so with only 1075 agents.
He tasked 750 of those agents to travel to Southern California and Arizona and round up 1000 illegals per day.
"Operation Wetback (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0313213534/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0313213534&linkCode=as2&tag=freedomoutpos-20&linkId=JLMNUD6F6BCL7O42)" as they called it, began on June 17, 1954. By the end of July, they had caught 50,000 in just those two states.
And what happened then, is what we have been saying for years. Another half-million fled the country on their own rather than be arrested.
It's called self-deportation, and when illegals know an administration is serious, that's what happens.
They then moved on to Texas where they apprehended another 80,000 "wetbacks" and another 700,000 self-deported.
The illegals very quickly understood that Eisenhower wasn't going to mess around. Consequently, illegal immigration decreased by 95% in the '50s.
After Ike left office, it was back to a relaxed attitude under Kennedy and every other president since, including Reagan.
Eisenhower proved it could be done, if one has the will of a Supreme Military Commander. Simply give the order that it be done and charge the right people to do it (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/homeland-security-cheaper-round-deport-illegals-allow-stay/) – period (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/michelle-malkin-on-immigration-its-not-secure-the-border-first-its-secure-the-border-period/).
Ike was able to rid us of the flood of almost 3,000,000 illegals with little more than 1000 agents, so never accept from anyone that it "Can't Be Done!"

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 10:29 AM
Brilliant! Outstanding! What a great Idea!

well, you know except for the part about no assistance, they already don't qualify for any assistance because they are here illegally.

Oh, and the part about no jobs of any kind. It's already illegal for the to work here so that's really nothing new.

Yup!! They oughtta be "self deporting" in droves any second now!

Genius!

Leave it to a liberal to demonstrate ignorance of both history and human nature. Illegals in this country have already demonstrated a track record of self-deportation.

Needless to say, Eisenhower had a real problem with illegal aliens.
In 1954, he appointed retired General Joseph Swing (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBN9J36/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JBN9J36&linkCode=as2&tag=freedomoutpos-20&linkId=TL4XQEYCBYUNLGMH) to head up the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) and gave him full authority to do what he had to do to stop the flow and deport the ones already here.
"Jumpin Joe," as he was called from his days in the 101st airborne, got to work and did so with only 1075 agents.
He tasked 750 of those agents to travel to Southern California and Arizona and round up 1000 illegals per day.
"Operation Wetback (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0313213534/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=0313213534&linkCode=as2&tag=freedomoutpos-20&linkId=JLMNUD6F6BCL7O42)" as they called it, began on June 17, 1954. By the end of July, they had caught 50,000 in just those two states.
And what happened then, is what we have been saying for years. Another half-million fled the country on their own rather than be arrested.
It's called self-deportation, and when illegals know an administration is serious, that's what happens.
They then moved on to Texas where they apprehended another 80,000 "wetbacks" and another 700,000 self-deported.
The illegals very quickly understood that Eisenhower wasn't going to mess around. Consequently, illegal immigration decreased by 95% in the '50s.
After Ike left office, it was back to a relaxed attitude under Kennedy and every other president since, including Reagan.
Eisenhower proved it could be done, if one has the will of a Supreme Military Commander. Simply give the order that it be done and charge the right people to do it (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/10/homeland-security-cheaper-round-deport-illegals-allow-stay/) – period (http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/michelle-malkin-on-immigration-its-not-secure-the-border-first-its-secure-the-border-period/).
Ike was able to rid us of the flood of almost 3,000,000 illegals with little more than 1000 agents, so never accept from anyone that it "Can't Be Done!"

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:38 AM
Leave it to a liberal to demonstrate ignorance of both history and human nature. Illegals in this country have already demonstrated a track record of self-deportation.

Needless to say, Eisenhower had a real problem with illegal aliens.
In 1954, he appointed retired General Joseph Swing (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JBN9J36/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00JBN9J36&linkCode=as2&tag=freedomoutpos-20&linkId=TL4XQEYCBYUNLGMH) to head up the INS (Immigration and Naturalization Service) and gave him full authority to do what he had to do to stop the flow and deport the ones already here.

Wow, you got alla that out of my little bit of sarcasm?

What an active imagination you must have!

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 10:47 AM
Wow, you got alla that out of my little bit of sarcasm?

What an active imagination you must have!

I imagined that you doubt that illegals could ever be incentivized to self-deport?

Sure I did, brain stem.

There is zero doubt - zero - that if a Conservative here had suggested that illegals would self-deport if they knew the CIC was serious about taking action to rid this country of illegals...you'd have howled in loud derision.

Except that is exactly how Eisenhower felt about illegals, and exactly what happened when Eisenhower took action against illegals.

Deny it.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:52 AM
I imagined that you doubt that illegals could ever be incentivized to self-deport?

Sure I did, brain stem.

There is zero doubt - zero - that if a Conservative here had suggested that illegals would self-deport if they knew the CIC was serious about taking action to rid this country of illegals...you'd have howled in loud derision.

Except that is exactly how Eisenhower felt about illegals, and exactly what happened when Eisenhower took action against illegals.

Deny it.

The only thing that will cause them to leave is lack of jobs. The only way to take away their jobs is for American employers to stop employing them. It's already illegal for them to do so.

Now what?

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 11:59 AM
The only thing that will cause them to leave is lack of jobs. The only way to take away their jobs is for American employers to stop employing them. It's already illegal for them to do so.

Now what?
In the OP!

As to the no bennies, WRONG!

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/05/feds-schools-cant-shut-out-illegal-immigrants-106489

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 12:02 PM
`
`
I just do not see any mass arrests and deportations happened....ever, unless the U.S. Constitution is abolished.

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 12:07 PM
`
`
I just do not see any mass arrests and deportations happened....ever, unless the U.S. Constitution is abolished.
Well they violated the LAW! Are you a proponent of not enforcing the LAW? Still this is why I think self deportation is the best option! NO CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGALS! No bennies even if their children were born here! Birthright citizenship was never meant to be use as a political tool! And the 14th is way abused!

Cigar
11-14-2016, 12:09 PM
It was all just a lot of Trump Hot-Air, Chest-Beating, Drama and Talk :laugh:

Next BS Promise Please

Cigar
11-14-2016, 12:11 PM
Well they violated the LAW! Are you a proponent of not enforcing the LAW? Still this is why I think self deportation is the best option! NO CITIZENSHIP FOR ILLEGALS! No bennies even if their children were born here! Birthright citizenship was never meant to be use as a political tool! And the 14th is way abused!

If we get started on Da-Wall today, we might get the Footings Completed by 2030 :laugh:

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 12:12 PM
It was all just a lot of Trump Hot-Air, Chest-Beating, Drama and Talk :laugh:

Next BS Promise Please

tPF! Add some substance man!

Do you disagree with something I said in the OP?

nic34
11-14-2016, 12:16 PM
:happy1:

Cigar
11-14-2016, 12:16 PM

Substance ... ? do you see a police with Substance? :laugh:

I idea is a Joke, yet you don't think anyone should laugh? :grin:

Better get use to it, your Party Owns Promise ... so don't cry to me about The Labor Pains, you just deliver Da-Baby :laugh:

Cigar
11-14-2016, 12:18 PM

YES I DISAGREE ...

When will Republicans Learn, no one is going backwards but them :laugh:

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 12:20 PM
`
The "LAW" as defined by whom?

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 12:21 PM
`
The "LAW" as defined by whom?
The US government!

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 12:22 PM

Now what?

Now what...what? You just denied the historical record. You flat just refused to accept that what happened in 1954 - when there were PLENTY Of jobs - happened.

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 12:23 PM
`
`

How did Eisenhower succeed in solving the immigration problem?

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 12:24 PM

You're correct. Those bloviating about Constitutional Rights may as well squawk about locking up criminals.

DGUtley
11-14-2016, 12:24 PM
`The "LAW" as defined by whom?

By the courts...

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 12:30 PM
The US government!
`
If it is listed in the Federal Register and the Code of Federal Regulations, then it is the U.S. law as well as its legal it's interpretation. I may not agree with the courts interpretation but I must accept it. It's then up to me to change that law, through the legislative process.

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 12:32 PM
How did Eisenhower succeed in solving the immigration problem?
`
Society has changed. Laws have changed. Attitudes have changed. Anyways, if he had solved the problem, why is it a problem still?

DGUtley
11-14-2016, 12:34 PM
`Society has changed. Laws have changed. Attitudes have changed. Anyways, if he had solved the problem, why is it a problem still?

Reagan got swindled.

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 01:35 PM
Society has changed. Laws have changed. Attitudes have changed.

Your original concern was regarding the Constitutionality of mass deportation. Can you cite what has changed wrt to said issue that makes the same action Eisenhower took suddenly unConstitutional?

Or is the complaint contrived?

Anyways, if he had solved the problem, why is it a problem still?

My link cites the answer. Kennedy reversed Eisenhower's stance, and the problem returned. The fact that it returned - suddenly - seems to make the resolution to this problem very plain; very clear.

Do what Eisenhower did, and keep the policy, instead of abandoning it.

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Reagan got swindled.

?

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 01:55 PM
Your original concern was regarding the Constitutionality of mass deportation. Can you cite what has changed wrt to said issue that makes the same action Eisenhower took suddenly unConstitutional? Or is the complaint contrived? My link cites the answer. Kennedy reversed Eisenhower's stance, and the problem returned. The fact that it returned - suddenly - seems to make the resolution to this problem very plain; very clear Do what Eisenhower did, and keep the policy, instead of abandoning it.
`
1) I didn't say nor infer what Eisenhower did was unconstitutional.

2) I don't care what Kennedy did, according to your link. Eisenhower obviously did not solve the problem. What he did, or did not do, is historically and legally moot. I have not seen any other president use Eisenhower's tactics, democrat or republican. Tell Trump to use it.

It's going to take a lot of money and time to arrest, house, feed, care for, cloth, transport and legally deport a million people. Who is going to pay for this?

resister
11-14-2016, 01:58 PM
`
Society has changed. Laws have changed. Attitudes have changed. Anyways, if he had solved the problem, why is it a problem still?Because pretty much every other president since has dropped the ball.He laid the foundation but the carpenters never arrived(in an ironic twist)

AeonPax
11-14-2016, 02:02 PM
Because pretty much every other president since has dropped the ball.He laid the foundation but the carpenters never arrived(in an ironic twist)
`
That would be your opinion. Mine is different.

birddog
11-14-2016, 03:19 PM
Reagan got swindled.

True, similar to the Reagan tax cut where the dimocrat majority house would not cut spending as they promised. With immigration, the dims would not fund the 1986 law, and it withered on the vine.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 04:00 PM
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fworldwariiarchive.weebly.com%2Fupl oads%2F2%2F9%2F9%2F6%2F29961897%2F8037570_orig.jpg&f=1

Head south.

del
11-14-2016, 04:02 PM
Reagan got swindled.

be kind- he wasn't all there for most of his first term, and all of his second.

del
11-14-2016, 04:03 PM
https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fworldwariiarchive.weebly.com%2Fupl oads%2F2%2F9%2F9%2F6%2F29961897%2F8037570_orig.jpg&f=1

Head south.

stay classy, herr obersturmbannfuhrer

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 04:06 PM
be kind- he wasn't all there for most of his first term, and all of his second.
He was the best president of the 20th century. Understandable the hard left is upset over that.

del
11-14-2016, 04:09 PM
He was the best president of the 20th century. Understandable the hard left is upset over that.

he was a joke on his best days and a criminal on his worst.

i'm not the hard left, herr obersturmbannfuhrer, just someone who lived through it and wasn't still in diapers

Don
11-14-2016, 04:10 PM
True, similar to the Reagan tax cut where the dimocrat majority house would not cut spending as they promised. With immigration, the dims would not fund the 1986 law, and it withered on the vine.

That's right. They suckered Reagan on that one. Also the "only 3 million" illegals granted amnesty were allowed to bring in relatives so the number jumped to around 11 million. That's the number the media still tosses around like its a fact when actually there are probably 30 to 40 million illegals in the country now on top of the 11 million who really did get amnesty. Not again.

Safety
11-14-2016, 04:14 PM
@Cigar (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=294) @nic34 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=572) have been threadbanned by request of the OP @Archer0915 (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=323). Please do not respond to these members any further

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 04:43 PM
he was a joke on his best days and a criminal on his worst.

i'm not the hard left, herr obersturmbannfuhrer, just someone who lived through it and wasn't still in diapers

He won the Cold War, Navy. He made the military strong again.

I understand the hard left hates him for these reasons....

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 04:59 PM
Lol...

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 05:00 PM
Now what...what? You just denied the historical record. You flat just refused to accept that what happened in 1954 - when there were PLENTY Of jobs - happened.

I don't remember what happened in 1954. I was pretty young then you know.