PDA

View Full Version : The Five Stages of Trump Grief

Chris
11-14-2016, 09:54 AM
:huh::shocked::cry:

The Five Stages of Trump Grief

...Wild with rage and pain, you stumble out into the street. Around you, the monuments crumble. Abraham Lincoln’s posture on his memorial has changed so that he is visibly holding his head in his hands. FDR’s statue has rolled out of its place in his memorial, unseating its bronze Fala. Now it sits on the edge of the Tidal Basin, staring into it with an expression of blank despair. Martin Luther King Jr.’s statue has pointedly turned to face away from the White House. The Washington Monument is limp. The African American History Museum is glancing uncomfortably at the Jefferson Memorial. The Women’s Museum is in a defensive crouch.

...1. Denial

Somehow you fall asleep.

“Did this still happen?” you ask Siri, when you awaken.

...2. Bargaining

You go to Baba Yaga’s chicken-legged shack on the edge of the forest. “Please,” you say. “Take anything you want. I will make any trade. My free press? My bodily autonomy? My voice? My right to a place at the table?”

Baba Yaga looks at you, confused. “You must trade something you still have.”

3. Anger

The fear clenches into a fist deep in your gut.

...4. Depression

Maybe if you don’t get out of bed ever again the Trump presidency will not happen.

5. Acceptance

No. Not that. Never that.

Cigar
11-14-2016, 10:12 AM
My Stages ...

1) WTF ...
2) Ok Now Own It ...
3) See I told yea so ...

Chris
11-14-2016, 10:16 AM
Denial^^

Cigar
11-14-2016, 10:22 AM
Denial^^

... and who did you Vote for? :laugh:

resister
11-14-2016, 10:22 AM
My stages...Jaw hits floor....huge smile....shouting and dancing...and singing..neh nehh ne na nahhhh:grin:

Chris
11-14-2016, 10:26 AM
My stages...Jaw hits floor....huge smile....shouting and dancing...and singing..neh nehh ne na nahhhh:grin:

It was a jaw dropping election night.

I hold little hope for the Prez elect.

Chris
11-14-2016, 10:28 AM
... and who did you Vote for? :laugh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCMAeJ73JEg

resister
11-14-2016, 10:38 AM
It was a jaw dropping election night.

I hold little hope for the Prez elect.I was resigned that hildabeast had it rigged,it was better than Christmas morning

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 10:39 AM
One of the things I do - and I have to be good at it, as my success hinges upon it - is negotiate.

You see the left clinging right now to indications that Trump is 'moderating' his tone. Or overtly flip-flopping.

Perfect.

Trump is laying the groundwork to successfully implement his plans. Those who pose potentially as impediments to such plans are being psychologically softened by Trump's rhetoric at the moment. The strategy is time honored, and the most effective way of preventing a hardening of opposition.

The Left is playing checkers, and they have no idea with whom - or that the game isn't what they're playing. Instead, they're being played.

Subdermal
11-14-2016, 10:42 AM
I was resigned that hildabeast had it rigged,it was better than Christmas morning

What's entertaining to me is my own personal belief that the PTB tried to rig it - but did so based upon their own perceptions of what degree to which they needed to do so.

They underestimated the temperament of the country. As such, their rigging was woefully inadequate. As the link I have posted many times explains in detail, there have historically only been a few areas needed to influence to ensure tipping an election. I believe that these Leftist strategists focused upon those, and didn't bring anywhere near enough fraud to compensate for the tidal wave of voter dissatisfaction.

All they did was make the loss appear less overwhelming. It is still, however, a loss.

exploited
11-14-2016, 10:53 AM
One of the things I do - and I have to be good at it, as my success hinges upon it - is negotiate.

You see the left clinging right now to indications that Trump is 'moderating' his tone. Or overtly flip-flopping.

Perfect.

Trump is laying the groundwork to successfully implement his plans. Those who pose potentially as impediments to such plans are being psychologically softened by Trump's rhetoric at the moment. The strategy is time honored, and the most effective way of preventing a hardening of opposition.

The Left is playing checkers, and they have no idea with whom - or that the game isn't what they're playing. Instead, they're being played.

MAGA 4D Chess bro.

Cigar
11-14-2016, 10:58 AM
Disappointment, comes when anyone loses battle ... therefore Dems need to regroup and continue the War.

I'm in The Embarrassment Stage, trying to explain and rationalize that a Puzzy Grabbing is OK, but Blow Jobs are not.

jimmyz
11-14-2016, 01:28 PM
Disappointment, comes when anyone loses battle ... therefore Dems need to regroup and continue the War.

I'm in The Embarrassment Stage, trying to explain and rationalize that a Puzzy Grabbing is OK, but Blow Jobs are not.

I'd be lying if I said i feel sorry for you Cigar. You posted a thousand "cry more the morning of Nov 9th" posts. It's why I don't make public predictions because I've eaten crow more than once in the past. We anti-leftists are drunk on schadenfreude.

Chris
11-14-2016, 01:40 PM
I'd be lying if I said i feel sorry for you Cigar. You posted a thousand "cry more the morning of Nov 9th" posts. It's why I don't make public predictions because I've eaten crow more than once in the past. We anti-leftists are drunk on schadenfreude.

https://i.snag.gy/af0yhx.jpg

birddog
11-14-2016, 02:35 PM

Lying under oath like Slick Willie did is a problem.

By the way, I saw a bonafide picture on FB of Trump grabbing a puzzy! (He reached out to shake hands with Obama)

resister
11-14-2016, 02:45 PM
Lying under oath like Slick Willie did is a problem.

By the way, I saw a bonafide picture on FB of Trump grabbing a puzzy! (He reached out to shake hands with Obama)
Me and my wife just laughed out loud maniacly.Keep making jokes like that you gonna have to pay my doctor bill for cracked ribs(bet theres an obummer care joke in that):grin:

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 03:47 PM

Give up globalism if you want to compete in today's America.

Bethere
11-14-2016, 05:06 PM

Perfect.

Anytime you want to play chess let me know, hero.

Anytime.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:18 PM
Anytime you want to play chess let me know, hero.

Anytime.

We use to have a link to a chess game. It was fun.