PDA

View Full Version : American Hero John Glenn tells Ohio why he support Obama

Cigar
10-15-2012, 11:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYtdBAdHbgE&feature=player_embedded So ... let's hear how Republicans Rip a Home Grown National American Hero Ready ... Set ... start your Bitching

texmaster
10-15-2012, 12:15 PM
Never voted the way an astronaut did so why should I change?

Calypso Jones
10-15-2012, 12:19 PM
Poor old guy. Well. he's wrong isn't he.

patrickt
10-15-2012, 12:25 PM
He had a right to believe what he wants. It's the left that wants to put a stop to that. People tend to forget that the first astronauts were replacing chimpanzees. The chimpanzees were replacing monkeys. From monkey to astronaut was a very short evolutionary tree.

Mainecoons
10-15-2012, 12:28 PM
John's a Democrat and a retired government worker. Another big surprise from Cigar!

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
Poor old guy. Well. he's wrong isn't he.

Why do you hate real American heroes?

Oh I forgot, you're a teabagger and hating American values comes with the territory.

Calypso Jones
10-15-2012, 01:26 PM

Oh I forgot, you're a teabagger and hating American values comes with the territory.

did you see i hate john glenn in there? He was a hero when he was an atronaut. Now hes just too damn old to be running his mouth about one of the worst presidents in the history of the US. I am capable of seeing the truth for myself. Wonder if they paid him for this travesty.

texmaster
10-15-2012, 01:30 PM

Never said that. Just one more lie from an expert.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 02:00 PM
did you see i hate john glenn in there? He was a hero when he was an atronaut. Now hes just too damn old to be running his mouth about one of the worst presidents in the history of the US. I am capable of seeing the truth for myself. Wonder if they paid him for this travesty.

Your hatred of a real American hero is noted.

Why do baggers hate America and its tradition of fairness and reason?