PDA

View Full Version : Warning: Racist Post About Michelle Obama Causes Backlash

Pages : [1] 2

TrueBlue
11-14-2016, 05:31 PM
Racist Post About Michelle Obama Causes Backlash
By John RAASSOCIATED PRESS

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/racist-post-michelle-obama-backlash-43524986 (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/racist-post-michelle-obama-backlash-43524986)

"The director of a West Virginia development group and a mayor are under scrutiny after a racist post about first lady Michelle Obama (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/whitehouse/michelle-obama.htm) caused a backlash and prompted calls on social media for both women to be fired."

"Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/white-house.htm). I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels."

"Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling responded: "Just made my day Pam."

=======================================
Thanks to ABC News for this report.

Imho, those comments by the right-wingers are just outrageous and despicable! They absolutely have no place at all being sent. But then again consider the source.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 05:33 PM
Trump voters. Nuff said.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 05:35 PM
There is not need for the racism. That goes for both sides.

Archer0915
11-14-2016, 05:40 PM
YEAH! Those White Bible Loving Christians that happen to own guns know the pain of discrimination from the White House.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 05:46 PM
Yes, we're going to have a really classy First "Lady" in there now....

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BaMe8sy1jUw/V5_LG5C4DdI/AAAAAAAAKYA/uiAVX8en3xU/s320/%5BUNSET%5D.png

Nobody stupider and more hypocritical than redneck contard morons.

I wonder when Donnie the Commie will have the stripper pole, disco ball and red velvet wall covering installed in the Oval Office.

NapRover
11-14-2016, 05:52 PM
Not sure if you fellow citizens are aware, but prejudice and hate are common to both sides. It's not a right or left thing.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 05:58 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BaMe8sy1jUw/V5_LG5C4DdI/AAAAAAAAKYA/uiAVX8en3xU/s320/[UNSET].png

I wonder when Donnie the Commie will have the stripper pole, disco ball and red velvet wall covering installed in the Oval Office.

You are a horrible human.

And you should be ashamed. But I expect your are not, rather full of false pride.

donttread
11-14-2016, 06:00 PM

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/racist-post-michelle-obama-backlash-43524986 (http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/racist-post-michelle-obama-backlash-43524986)

Imho, those comments by the right-wingers are just outrageous and despicable! They absolutely have no place at all being sent. But then again consider the source.

Newsflash "ape " or "monkey" can be used in the athropological/ eveolutionary sense to insult anyone it's not necessarily racist. The people can unelect the mayor if their memories are long enough ( doubtful) but the manager of a development firm is only responsible to her company. So in this issue in you live in this mayor's city your opinion matters at the next election. If you're a stakeholder in the developers company your opinions matteres now.
If you're neither one of those things you have a right to your opinion in this case but it should have no bearing on anything
True, what is it like waking up every day looking for something to be offended about? Because I'm thinking it must be fucking exhausting and you should just set about livnig your life. Notice if someone really wants to offend you they will make it clear and personal enough so you won't have o search for it.

TrueBlue
11-14-2016, 06:01 PM
Not sure if you fellow citizens are aware, but prejudice and hate are common to both sides. It's not a right or left thing.
Yes. But goodness gracious! One doesn't expect for women like that to say such things! That just goes against all that is common decency. Period.

valley ranch
11-14-2016, 06:16 PM
Lying Green, you're asking for it!

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:21 PM
Horrible comment about the first lady...not to mention grammatically incorrect.

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:21 PM
yeah! Those white bible loving christians that happen to own guns know the pain of discrimination from the white house.

lol...

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:22 PM

And you should be ashamed. But I expect your are not, rather full of false pride.

Not a lot of self awareness around here these days.

resister
11-14-2016, 06:25 PM

Consider the things about the trump family by you and your ilk here on this forum alone.Hypocrit much?

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:26 PM
I noticed not one condemnation without a "but" attached.

resister
11-14-2016, 06:27 PM

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-BaMe8sy1jUw/V5_LG5C4DdI/AAAAAAAAKYA/uiAVX8en3xU/s320/[UNSET].png

Real classy and not at all racist^

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:29 PM
And you are a judgemental hypocrite with no room to talk about anyone else.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:29 PM
And you are a judgemental hypocrite with no room to talk about anyone else.

LoL

Incorrect.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:30 PM
Real classy and not at all racist^
Thanks. For once you've actually said something true.

Chris
11-14-2016, 06:31 PM

It's a wonder such stupid people get into the government.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:32 PM
LoL

Incorrect.
LoL

Sez you.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:34 PM
LoL

Sez you.

Correct.

See. You are not incorrect all the time.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:34 PM
There is not need for the racism. That goes for both sides.
Your side is responsible for 90% of it.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:35 PM

Wow. That is a lie. Blatant.

Your mother would be horrified.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:35 PM
Correct.
See. You are not incorrect all the time.
Sez you = not true.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 06:36 PM
Your mother would be horrified.
No, she agrees 100%.

And hates Trump.

jimmyz
11-14-2016, 06:37 PM

They have JFK's "stripper pole" in storage that can be dusted off. Re-purposing is eco-friendly.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:37 PM
No, she agrees 100%.

And hates Trump.

What would it take for you to change your life and become a respectable human?

We can help. Just ask.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:42 PM
No, she agrees 100%.

And hates Trump.

I won't speak ill of your mother regardless of her fascist beliefs.

resister
11-14-2016, 06:44 PM

Your mother would be horrified.it's only racist when you talk about blacks.whites are fair game, ask racist dub

jimmyz
11-14-2016, 06:46 PM
I don't know about the others here but I would not like to see Michelle Obama in the nude period.

Pear-shaped borderline obese women with under-bites don't do it for me.

Common Sense
11-14-2016, 06:49 PM
If this is how bitter some of you are after Trump won...thank god he didn't loose. I don't think the world could handle that much bitterness.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 06:50 PM
it's only racist when you talk about blacks.whites are fair game, ask racist dub

I don't agree with that. My best friend was a black sergeant who covered a white private at Green Ramp when a jet crashed into a C-130 and sent a fireball over them. After it passed he told her to run. Then he died (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ramp_disaster).

resister
11-14-2016, 06:51 PM
I don't agree with that. My best friend was a black sergeant who covered a white private at Green Ramp when a jet crashed into a C-130 and sent a fireball over them. After it passed he told her to run. Then he died (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Ramp_disaster).

It was sarcasm

donttread
11-14-2016, 07:13 PM

That sucks. My condolances.

resister
11-14-2016, 07:14 PM
Ditto, GOD bless

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:28 PM
We can help. Just ask.
It would help a lot if you and your ilk were to suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth.

OK, I asked.

Now get started.

You promised.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:33 PM
I won't speak ill of your mother regardless of her fascist beliefs.
My mother has seen and experienced fascism and Nazism first hand, and knows more about it than any 10 low level Army grunts with delusions of grandeur about themselves like you.

And she's a 100x better person than any 10 of you too.

FindersKeepers
11-14-2016, 07:34 PM

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. ~ John 15:13

So sorry.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:38 PM

Oh please. Guys like you always used to have a "best friend who was black".

The "died in a plane wreck explosion while sacrificing himself for a white person, telling them to run with their dying breath" angle, sounds like something right out of a cheesy Hollywood action movie.

Mr Self Aggrandizement.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:38 PM
He was just doing what we did. He covered me in Iraq when we took the guard posts on the border. I was too eager and got too in far front.

Anyway he proved himself at that moment. Most people can't say that.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:40 PM
So sorry.
So phony.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:41 PM
He was just doing what we did. He covered me in Iraq when we took the guard posts on the border. I was too eager and got too in far front.
Anyway he proved himself at that moment. Most people can't say that.

:facepalm:

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:41 PM
A piece of shit.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 07:42 PM
lawl

resister
11-14-2016, 07:42 PM
A piece of shit.Yes, yes he truly is.May the ghost of many haunt him all his days

del
11-14-2016, 07:43 PM
Oh please. Guys like you always used to have a "best friend who was black".

The "died in a plane wreck explosion while sacrificing himself for a white person, telling them to run with their dying breath" angle, sounds like something right out of a cheesy Hollywood action movie.

Mr Self Aggrandizement.

i'd take you seriously if you weren't such a blatantly racist dipshit.

carry on

Peter1469
:facepalm:

What is wrong with you?

JDubya
A piece of shit.
Now you're just trying to be humble.

Don't say such things about yourself.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:44 PM
What is wrong with you?
Nowhere near as much as is wrong with you.

resister
11-14-2016, 07:44 PM
So phony.
It's easy for a coward to hide digitally Go fuck yourself you piece of shit

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:45 PM
Oh boy....

A pecker mocks veterans and wants sympathy -- screw the pos.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:45 PM
i'd take you seriously if you weren't such a blatantly racist dipshit.

carry on

I'd give a shit about what you think if you weren't such a blatant dipshit period.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Oh boy....

A pecker mocks veterans and wants sympathy -- screw the pos.
Where do you get the idea I want your sympathy?

I would think that it would have sunken into your thick skull by now that IDGAF about you.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:47 PM
Del served honorable. You are dismissed.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:48 PM
It's easy for a coward to hide digitally Go fuck yourself you piece of shit
Same to you on both counts, you piece of shit.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:49 PM
Del served honorable. You are dismissed.

Did you two peel potatoes together?

resister
11-14-2016, 07:52 PM
Same to you on both counts, you piece of shit.There is more honor at the bottom of a marine latrine.You are much...much lower than maggot shit

JDubya
11-14-2016, 07:53 PM
There is more honor at the bottom of a marine latrine.You are much...much lower than maggot shit
And yet I am still superior to you, little fella.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:55 PM
Did you two peel potatoes together?

No.

But I happily would have.

resister
11-14-2016, 07:55 PM
And yet I am still superior to you, little fella.
I respect our vets you on the other hand are lower than the lowest

FindersKeepers
11-14-2016, 07:56 PM
So phony.

Can you please try -- just once -- to behave?

When someone shares the story of losing his best friend, especially in a situation like that, can't you be compassionate?

Seriously -- why all the hating?

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 07:57 PM
Some people are just evil.

The Xl
11-14-2016, 07:58 PM
The attacks on both the first lady and the future first lady have been uncalled for.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:00 PM

When someone shares the story of losing his best friend, especially in a situation like that, can't you be compassionate?

Seriously -- why all the hating?You make the mistake of thinking he's capable of so doing,hopefully his ,hatefull, little self will stroke out soon and make the worlsa , much..much better place

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:02 PM
No.

But I happily would have.
Woulda been a step up from latrine digging, I'll bet.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:02 PM
I respect our vets you on the other hand are lower than the lowest
But above you.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:04 PM

Seriously -- why all the hating?
He asked for it.

Now go rip some Mexican babies out of their mother's arms, little Miss Sanctimonious Phony Twit.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:05 PM

Like people who want to micro chip other humans like animals?

Rip babies out of their mother's arms?

Evil like that?

Peter....

resister
11-14-2016, 08:06 PM
But above you.I bet you also think your above all the vets who fought for your right to cowardly run your mouth anymously and slander them

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:07 PM
You make the mistake of thinking he's capable of so doing,hopefully his ,hatefull, little self will stroke out soon and make the worlsa , much..much better place

Hopefully you'll return to jr high school and learn to spell.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 08:07 PM
Woulda been a step up from latrine digging, I'll bet.

I dug a lot of latrines. I was in charge of all that in one combat tour. It was awesome. You are trash.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:08 PM
I bet you also think your above all the vets who fought for your right to cowardly run your mouth anymously and slander them
Like you?

No.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:08 PM
I dug a lot of latrines. I was in charge of all that in one combat tour. It was awesome. You are trash.
But still better than you.

FindersKeepers
11-14-2016, 08:09 PM
He asked for it.

Now go rip some Mexican babies out of their mother's arms, little Miss Sanctimonious Phony Twit.
At least you said "twit" and not "twat" so that's a step in the right direction...

Seriously though -- I think you can behave. I don't think you're as bad or as mean as you make yourself out to be. And, I am also sorry that your mother had to experience Nazism in her life. I'm sure her experience affected her entire life and she most likely shared some very heart-wrenching stories with you. We shouldn't forget the lessons learned by that generation and those who lived through that horrible chapter in the world's history.

I don't dislike you, JDubya. I'm only trying to understand you and find some common ground.

We can do that -- can't we?

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 08:09 PM

Clearly, no.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 08:11 PM
At least you said "twit" and not "twat" so that's a step in the right direction...

Seriously though -- I think you can behave. I don't think you're as bad or as mean as you make yourself out to be. And, I am also sorry that your mother had to experience Nazism in her life. I'm sure her experience affected her entire life and she most likely shared some very heart-wrenching stories with you. We shouldn't forget the lessons learned by that generation and those who lived through that horrible chapter in the world's history.

I don't dislike you, JDubya. I'm only trying to understand you and find some common ground.

We can do that -- can't we?

JDub is a drooling idiot, there is nobody on this forum aside from him that doesn't fully realize this.

He'll bend over with a "kick me" sign on his ass and after getting kicked by pretty much everyone on the forum his retort is "you don't know how to kick".

Honestly, I don't understand why smarter people pay any attention to him. It makes you all look foolish.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:12 PM
Like you?

No.
I see you might live in Sarasota want get together for a cup of coffee?

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:12 PM
At least you said "twit" and not "twat" so that's a step in the right direction...Seriously though -- I think you can behave. I don't think you're as bad or as mean as you make yourself out to be. And, I am also sorry that your mother had to experience Nazism in her life. I'm sure her experience affected her entire life and she most likely shared some very heart-wrenching stories with you. We shouldn't forget the lessons learned by that generation and those who lived through that horrible chapter in the world's history.I don't dislike you, JDubya. I'm only trying to understand you and find some common ground. We can do that -- can't we?

Sure we can.

You talk to me with respect, I'll do the same.

I just don't happen to believe Peter's stories.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:14 PM
I bet if dug even deeper youd a found him.GOD bless the vets .To hell with the ingrates

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:16 PM
JDub is a drooling idiot, there is nobody on this forum aside from him that doesn't fully realize this.

He'll bend over with a "kick me" sign on his ass and after getting kicked by pretty much everyone on the forum his retort is "you don't know how to kick".

Honestly, I don't understand why smarter people pay any attention to him. It makes you all look foolish.
Your opinion and a dime will get you a dime, Zero.

JDubya
I see you might live in Sarasota want get together for a cup of coffee?
I don't and no.

resister
Sure we can.

I just don't happen to believe Peter's stories.
I don't give a damn if there is even the most remote possibility you are wrong you suck and you should never utter "anti-American"from your pie hole again

exotix
11-14-2016, 08:17 PM
Does this qualify for Proud to be a Deplorable ?

Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/white-house.htm).

I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:17 PM
Clearly, no.
Nothing is clear to you, Fuzzy

resister
11-14-2016, 08:18 PM
I don't and no.That's to f*in bad.i was so looking forward to meeting someone who disrespects our vets

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:18 PM
Typical Trump voter comment.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:19 PM
That's to f*in bad.i was so looking forward to meeting someone who disrespects our vets

That still shouldn't stop you from being an ass-licking sycophant.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:20 PM
Does this qualify for Proud to be a Deplorable ?I hear if you troll long enough, you might just catch a fish

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:21 PM
"ape in heels", while true was indelicate. Mooch. Can't live with 'im.

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:24 PM
True, what is it like waking up every day looking for something to be offended about? Because I'm thinking it must be $#@!ing exhausting and you should just set about livnig your life. Notice if someone really wants to offend you they will make it clear and personal enough so you won't have o search for it.
I wouldn't worry about TB. He (or she) is not offended. He, or she, posts whatever she is directed to post by her minder.

Safety
11-14-2016, 08:25 PM
I noticed not one condemnation without a "but" attached.

Don't tell me it isn't that obvious...

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:26 PM
We can help. Just ask.
Some tasks are impossible. Sometimes it is a bridge too far...

del
11-14-2016, 08:27 PM
Clay County Development Corp. director Pamela Ramsey Taylor made the post following Donald Trump's election as president, saying: "It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House (http://abcnews.go.com/topics/news/us/white-house.htm).

I'm tired of seeing a Ape in heels.

they were obviously taken out of context

resister
11-14-2016, 08:28 PM
Sure we can.

sure as hell aint reciprocal.You respect no one

JDubya
"ape in heels", while true was indelicate. Mooch. Can't live with 'im.
Just think of all the fun we're going to have trashing the new WH slut.

MisterVeritis
I remember.

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:30 PM
It would help a lot if you and your ilk were to suddenly disappear off the face of the Earth.OK, I asked.Now get started.You promised.
That would not help you become a respectable person. Some things are beyond our ability.

del
Don't tell me it isn't that obvious...
hey, it's not like trump appointed a white supremacist to be his chief strategist or anything

JDubya
Some tasks are impossible. Sometimes it is a bridge too far...
Oh look.... they called in some reinforcement.

Guess I'm too much for three or four of you at a time.

Bethere
Others are fictional.

MisterVeritis
My mother has seen and experienced fascism and Nazism first hand, and knows more about it than any 10 low level Army grunts with delusions of grandeur about themselves like you.
And she's a 100x better person than any 10 of you too.
She bore you. That is a strike against you, and her.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:31 PM
hey, it's not like trump appointed a white supremacist to be his chief strategist or anything
Why would he appoint a zero like you to anything?

del
11-14-2016, 08:31 PM
Why would he appoint you to anything?

drink more

post less

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 08:32 PM
I bet if dug even deeper youd a found him.GOD bless the vets .To hell with the ingrates
I don't know about that. But I took the opportunity to blow shit up. In Egypt I turned our Christmas tree into a bonfire. Our first sergeant was there and cried.

JDubya
At least she didn't shit me like yours did with you.

Captain Obvious
drink more

post less

Unfortunately the two are correlated for some.

Safety
11-14-2016, 08:33 PM

I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain why that is the best for 'murica.

del
11-14-2016, 08:34 PM
Unfortunately the two are correlated for some.

everybody passes out eventually

Safety
11-14-2016, 08:35 PM
Why would he appoint a zero like you to anything?

:thinking:

del
I'm sure someone will be along shortly to explain why that is the best for 'murica.

freedom, most likely

Captain Obvious

I didn't see the left complaining when teh O'bama staffed his cabinet with racists.

Funny how that works.

JDubya
That would not help you become a respectable person. Some things are beyond our ability.

The world would be a better place, so we'd all be better people.

resister
MURICA...F*ck yeah

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:37 PM
Just think of all the fun we're going to have trashing the new WH $#@!.
I am sure you will. Fortunately, it does not matter.

del
I didn't see the left complaining when teh O'bama staffed his cabinet with racists.

Funny how that works.

i seem to recall you whining like a bitch about holder

but, then, you're always whining like a bitch about something

Captain Obvious
When teh O'bama nominates SCOTUS because they're a woman and a minority - kosher.

If/when Trump nominates SCOTUS because they're qualified but may happen to be white males - racist.

Same old song and dance with the left.

resister
He should check a bore for obstructions......from the wrong end at the wrong moment

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:38 PM
:-) I love that his choices bother you. That tells me he is on the right track.

JDubya

Funny how that works.

You were too busy burning crosses in the town square of Klansville with the rest of the native residents to see anything.

Captain Obvious
i seem to recall you whining like a bitch about holder

but, then, you're always whining like a bitch about something

Was that before or after you got back on the wagon?

Safety

Funny how that works.

Well, at least you tried...

Let's expound on that statement you made...I'm sure you think people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, MLK Jr., Obama, et. al, are racist. That is fine, it's your opinion, and you are entitled to it no matter how wrong I think you are, but let's do a show and tell...you post what you think makes the aforementioned "racist", and I'll post what I think makes a white supremacist "racist". You game?

resister
When teh O'bama nominates SCOTUS because they're a woman and a minority - kosher.

If/when Trump nominates SCOTUS because they're qualified but may happen to be white males - racist.

Same old song and dance with the left.52 pick up and the whole deck is white cards

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:39 PM
Oh look.... they called in some reinforcement.
Guess I'm too much for three or four of you at a time.
Someone stepped on you, a piece of crap. I am just trying to help clean up the little mess.

Speaking of little messes, how have you been?

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 08:39 PM
You were too busy burning crosses in the town square of Klansville with the rest of the native residents to see anything.

For anyone who saw my earlier point, this is what I mean.

So am I supposed to respond to this?

You all know the "don't argue with idiots" saying, this is a great example because letting this fool drag me into the mud only makes me muddy.

Same for all yinz.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:40 PM
If/when Trump nominates SCOTUS because they're qualified....
He won't.

Safety

hyperbole should not be served on an empty stomach.

MisterVeritis
At least she didn't $#@! me like yours did with you.
If only I could understand twisted minds. Regretfully, I don't speak punk.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:41 PM
For anyone who saw my earlier point, this is what I mean.

So am I supposed to respond to this?

You all know the "don't argue with idiots" saying, this is a great example because letting this fool drag me into the mud only makes me muddy.

Same for all yinz.

You're the biggest fucking asshole troll around here.

3 Days Infraction for Failing to Head Warnings and Infractions for Constant Insults

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 08:42 PM

Let's expound on that statement you made...I'm sure you think people like Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, MLK Jr., Obama, et. al, are racist. That is fine, it's your opinion, and you are entitled to it no matter how wrong I think you are, but let's do a show and tell...you post what you think makes the aforementioned "racist", and I'll post what I think makes a white supremacist "racist". You game?

I think racism and/or bigotry is defined by actions, not words, not labels.

Choosing a candidate because of their gender and/or race is bigotry. It's not a one-sided door.

So yeah, I'm game, and I proved my point.

resister

All you named are racist , with one honorable exception Dr.Martin Luther King, GOD rest his soul.He was a true man of hohner who strived to bring us all together.The rest named are divisionist racist.R.I.P. DR.M.L.K.

del
:-) I love that his choices bother you. That tells me he is on the right track.

who said it bothered me?

trump will have as much effect on my life as every other president, which is to say minimal.

i'm a rich white guy, basically; trump can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all i care.

my kids are healthy and successful, my wife loves me and i'm healthy.

whatever the fuck the asshat you chinwipes put in office does, i'll be fine.

you, otoh, best get into your bunker.

pussy

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 08:43 PM

Perhaps. But Del is my go to dude for Navy stuff. I can't think of anything I would ask your opinion of.

And I am OK with that.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:43 PM
If only I could understand twisted minds. Regretfully, I don't speak punk.
Well, I don't grunt like a pig so I guess we won't communicate.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:44 PM
Perhaps. But Del is my go to dude for Navy stuff. I can't think of anything I would ask your opinion of.
And I am OK with that.
Me too.

del

do you use mostly barley or do you throw in some wheat straw too?

Mister D

It would be more appropriate if you told us who you're talking about and what makes him a racist. Steve Bannon? Then you could talk about what separates whoever this is from Sharpeton et al.

del
11-14-2016, 08:45 PM
Was that before or after you got back on the wagon?

i've been sober the whole time i've been here.

try harder

resister
11-14-2016, 08:46 PM
You're the biggest fucking asshole troll around here.
Just found a mirror ehh?

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:46 PM
who said it bothered me?

trump will have as much effect on my life as every other president, which is to say minimal.

i'm a rich white guy, basically; trump can take a flying fuck at a rolling donut for all i care.

whatever the fuck the asshat you chinwipes put in office does, i'll be fine.

pussy
"Rich white guy"..... :biglaugh:

I love these bullshitter forums just for the bullshit.

del
11-14-2016, 08:47 PM

I love these bullshitter forums just for the bullshit.

you mean like when you said you had a mother?

yeah, that was pretty funny

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:48 PM
I think racism and/or bigotry is defined by actions, not words, not labels.
Choosing a candidate because of their gender and/or race is bigotry. It's not a one-sided door.
So yeah, I'm game, and I proved my point.
So every vote you've ever cast exclusively for white guys makes you a bigot, eh?

No surprise there.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:49 PM
you mean like when you said you had a mother?

yeah, that was pretty funny

She thinks it's funny too.

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:49 PM
who said it bothered me?
i'm a rich white guy, basically; trump can take a flying $#@! at a rolling donut for all i care.
whatever the $#@! the asshat you chinwipes put in office does, i'll be fine.
$#@!
You protest far too loudly. We both know you are lying.

I am working on the underground home. It won't be a bunker but it will be defendable.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:50 PM

try harder

Too bad.

If you'd been drunk at least you'd have an excuse for being such a dickwad.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:51 PM

try harder
Got any leftover booze?I'll do you a favor, remove the temptation, i'll pay shipping to boot!!:grin:

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:51 PM

I am working on the underground home. It won't be a bunker but it will be defendable.

Oh boy.

Another weirdo living in his mother's basement.

Whoopee.

Peter1469
11-14-2016, 08:52 PM
Nothing is clear to you, Fuzzy

False

But I understand why you are confused.

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Well, I don't grunt like a pig so I guess we won't communicate.
But you do slobber like a union thug. So yeah, we won't communicate.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:53 PM
Got any leftover booze?I'll do you a favor, remove the temptation, i'll pay shipping to boot!!:grin:

If you were a legal adult, you could just go buy your own.

Dr. Who
11-14-2016, 08:54 PM
What part of the rules suggest that bad faith, name-calling and general insults are OK? If you want to behave like uncivilized rabble, take it to PM, however, if you want to keep posting in this thread, clean up your respective acts or thread bans and/or infractions will follow.

MisterVeritis
I love these bullshitter forums just for the bull$#@!.
:-) I am a rich white guy too. Well, not rich. I am very well off.

resister
She thinks it's funny too.Don't forget to feed her and let her out to pee before going to bed

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:55 PM
But you do slobber like a union thug. So yeah, we won't communicate.
The big words would be too much for you anyway.

resister
11-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Sorry Dr. who I just posted and didn't see the warning.I guess i'm TB.He bought this down by dissing a vet

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Don't forget to feed her and let her out to pee before going to bed
Don't forget to roll off the top of yours before you two go to sleep.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 08:57 PM
Just saw the warning too.

I'm done.

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 08:57 PM

Oh boy.Another weirdo living in his mother's basement.Whoopee.
You try too hard. I spent two hours Sunday driving around northern Alabama looking for the right place to build. I found several good spots northeast of Huntsville. I think next Sunday I might drive around some parts of southern Tennessee. Tax rates will drive my final decision.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 08:58 PM
lawl

MisterVeritis
11-14-2016, 09:00 PM
It looks like this thread has ended. LOL.

del
11-14-2016, 09:01 PM
Too bad.

If you'd been drunk at least you'd have an excuse for being such a dickwad.

being called a dickwad by you just doesn't have much sting

Ransom
11-14-2016, 09:10 PM
being called a dickwad by you just doesn't have much sting

Doesn't make him wrong though.

Ransom
11-14-2016, 09:11 PM
False

But I understand why you are confused.

Butthurt would be more accurate.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:15 PM
So every vote you've ever cast exclusively for white guys makes you a bigot, eh?

No surprise there.
The definition of bigot is someone with no tolorence for the views or beleifs of others.Sound familiar?

del
11-14-2016, 09:16 PM
Doesn't make him wrong though.
you'd be the expert on wrong, erwin.

Ransom
11-14-2016, 09:21 PM
you'd be the expert on wrong, erwin.
I was commenting on JDub's post that was thanked by two others. I'm the third that thought he was spot on. Must admit it's a strange term to give a girl troll, but who really cares. No one takes you seriously in real life either, huh?

del
11-14-2016, 09:24 PM
I was commenting on JDub's post that was thanked by two others. I'm the third that thought he was spot on. Must admit it's a strange term to give a girl troll, but who really cares. No one takes you seriously in real life either, huh?
i really don't worry about how morons on the internet view me, although i have to admit that calling me a girl does make me laugh.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:26 PM
i really don't worry about how morons on the internet view me, although i have to admit that calling me a girl does make me laugh.she got sexy ...sexxyyy avatar:grin:

Chris
Ransom TBed. More will follow if you don't tone it down and discuss the topic.

TrueBlue
[/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

they were obviously taken out of context
Of course they were to any right-winger. Anything that pins right-wingers to the wall with the truth is obviously taken out of context. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 09:32 PM
Newsflash "ape " or "monkey" can be used in the athropological/ eveolutionary sense to insult anyone it's not necessarily racist. The people can unelect the mayor if their memories are long enough ( doubtful) but the manager of a development firm is only responsible to her company. So in this issue in you live in this mayor's city your opinion matters at the next election. If you're a stakeholder in the developers company your opinions matteres now.
If you're neither one of those things you have a right to your opinion in this case but it should have no bearing on anything
True, what is it like waking up every day looking for something to be offended about? Because I'm thinking it must be fucking exhausting and you should just set about livnig your life. Notice if someone really wants to offend you they will make it clear and personal enough so you won't have o search for it.

Newsflash! If you think calling a black woman an ape isn't racist you probably are.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:35 PM
Newsflash! If you think calling a black woman an ape isn't racist you probably are.What if someone calls Melania an ape?Is that so different?

resister
11-14-2016, 09:36 PM
FYI we are all of us close cousins to primates

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:36 PM
What if someone calls Melania an ape?Is that so different?

Calling a black woman an "ape" is a racial slur. Melania is not black.

Chris
11-14-2016, 09:40 PM
Of course they were to any right-winger. Anything that pins right-wingers to the wall with the truth is obviously taken out of context. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/big_standart/biggrin.gif

Just as true for left-wingers. You all aren't all that different.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:42 PM
Calling a black woman an "ape" is a racial slur. Melania is not black.
So...if we called her a dog that's cool?

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:43 PM
So...if we called her a dog that's cool?

For a misogynist.

resister
11-14-2016, 09:47 PM
For a misogynist.I prefer to address respectfull women in respectfull terms, must be my Fl. cracker up bringing

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:49 PM
I prefer to address respectfull women in respectfull terms, must be my Fl. cracker up bringing

Then criticize them for what they have control over - their opinions and positions, not what they don't have control over - their gender and race.

TrueBlue
11-14-2016, 09:50 PM
After the Trump win right-wingers go attacking Black people, Muslims, Women, Hispanics and Latinos and Gays. They bring their terrorist heinous ways even defacing public property and some we can assume are good people.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:53 PM
After the Trump win right-wingers go attacking Black people, Muslims, Women, Hispanics and Latinos and Gays. They bring their terrorist heinous ways even defacing public property and some we can assume are good people.

Your bedshitting is beyond old at this point. You're pretty much relegated to a troll, nobody takes you seriously nor should they.

exotix
11-14-2016, 09:53 PM
Calling a black woman an "ape" is a racial slur. Melania is not black.I wouldn't be surprised she's actually a man ... http://i67.tinypic.com/2zh16yo.jpg

resister
11-14-2016, 09:54 PM
Then criticize them for what they have control over - their opinions and positions, not what they don't have control over - their gender and race.I don't do that man.Not my style

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 09:55 PM
I wouldn't be surprised she's actually a man ... http://i67.tinypic.com/2zh16yo.jpg

Misogyny from the left.

Then the left has no basis for complaining when MO'bama is called an ape.

exotix
11-14-2016, 09:59 PM
Misogyny from the left.

Then the left has no basis for complaining when MO'bama is called an ape.There is nothing ... absolutely nothing ... that Michele Obama even remotely resembles an Ape ... serious, how do you manage to jive that one especially given you're the resident bestiality expert ... http://i66.tinypic.com/de7e36.jpg

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 10:00 PM
There is nothing ... absolutely nothing ... that Michele Obama even remotely resembles an Ape ... serious, how do you manage to jive that one especially given you're the resident bestiality expert ... http://i66.tinypic.com/de7e36.jpg

Scrape the shit off of your shoe.

...wait, you're from Bama. Shoes?

:biglaugh:

resister
11-14-2016, 10:05 PM
There is nothing ... absolutely nothing ... that Michele Obama even remotely resembles an Ape ... serious, how do you manage to jive that one especially given you're the resident bestiality expert ... http://i66.tinypic.com/de7e36.jpgTrolls kinda resemble apes

Boris The Animal
11-14-2016, 10:11 PM
After the Trump win right-wingers go attacking Black people, Muslims, Women, Hispanics and Latinos and Gays. They bring their terrorist heinous ways even defacing public property and some we can assume are good people.Now that's dead wrong, Blue. Trump voters were a genuine cross section of all of America. It was the Democrat party that refused to see what was really going on, that middle America was being neglected in favor of special interest groups, "protected" classes, and other PC nonsense, and the Elites, of course. However, I do think this mayor was 10 miles out of line and should be impeached/recalled.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:11 PM

Have you seen or heard anyone do that?

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised she's actually a man ... http://i67.tinypic.com/2zh16yo.jpg

See that's uncalled for. You are no batter than the ones calling michelle an ape.

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 10:14 PM
See that's uncalled for. You are no batter than the ones calling michelle an ape.

Batter?

Boris The Animal
11-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Batter?Play Ball!!!

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:15 PM
Batter?

Typo. Better

Boris The Animal
11-14-2016, 10:18 PM
Typo. BetterThought the World Series was being replayed ;) :rofl:

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 10:19 PM
Typo. Better

Just fuckin with ya, corn nugget

del
11-14-2016, 10:19 PM
FYI we are all of us close cousins to primates

some closer than others

resister
11-14-2016, 10:21 PM
Have you seen or heard anyone do that?
it's a hypothetical, and its a big world, she has probably been called all manner of things somewhere along the line and I bet no one pulled the race card.See why whites feel like fair game and blacks are a protected species?(oh...wait,damn that's racist too, I bet)

exotix
Trolls kinda resemble apesThat's because you're doing LSD in your basement ... LOL

Captain Obvious
some closer than others

...says the flightless bird

JoeTheSchmoe
11-14-2016, 10:22 PM
Lol, the goon who said that about the man child Michelle could have said it nicer, but ....

doesn't mean 99% of the country doesn't agree with him.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:24 PM
it's a hypothetical, and its a big world, she has probably been called all manner of things somewhere along the line and I bet no one pulled the race card.See why whites feel like fair game and blacks are a protected species?(oh...wait,damn that's racist too, I bet)

No, that's not racist. It's a bit of sour grapes is all. Black people have been called monkey and ape for centuries as a racial slur. Everyone knows it, even those who try to pretend they don't.

exotix
11-14-2016, 10:30 PM
See that's uncalled for. You are no batter than the ones calling michelle an ape.Well we know Michelle Obama is no Ape ... using that term only announces that the user of the term is white-lowlife-trailer-trash ... calling Melania a man isn't ... its actually relevant in todays' contemporary lingo ... especially for most men who are paranoid of getting with a trans ... LOL

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:35 PM
Well we know Michelle Obama is no Ape ... using that term only announces that the user of the term is white-lowlife-trailer-trash ... calling Melania a man isn't ... its actually relevant in todays' contemporary lingo ... especially for most men who are paranoid of getting with a trans ... LOL

No, it isn't relevant. It's crude, trashy, and insulting.

You can't call names and pretend to take the high road. Makes you a hypocrite as well as crude and trashy.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 10:36 PM

What is it that is supposedly racist about that?

resister
11-14-2016, 10:37 PM
No, that's not racist. It's a bit of sour grapes is all. Black people have been called monkey and ape for centuries as a racial slur. Everyone knows it, even those who try to pretend they don't.
I never said I did not know that Crepitus,just pointing out it can cross racial lines.Theres more socioeconomic discrimination going on these days IMO.Case in point...A black person that's well off is more likely to be respected than a poor white...I know, I am one

Cletus
11-14-2016, 10:37 PM
Trump voters. Nuff said.

resister
11-14-2016, 10:39 PM
Well we know Michelle Obama is no Ape ... using that term only announces that the user of the term is white-lowlife-trailer-trash ... calling Melania a man isn't ... its actually relevant in todays' contemporary lingo ... especially for most men who are paranoid of getting with a trans ... LOL
Actually that makes you some kind of ironic mysogynist

Cletus
11-14-2016, 10:39 PM

It wasn't nice... but was it racist?

If so, what was racist about it?

exotix
11-14-2016, 10:41 PM
Actually that makes you some kind of ironic mysogynistThe forum has been calling you an irritating nOOb ... what does that make the forum ?

LOL

resister
11-14-2016, 10:43 PM
No, it isn't relevant. It's crude, trashy, and insulting.

You can't call names and pretend to take the high road. Makes you a hypocrite as well as crude and trashy.
AMEN sir If only the world could see that truth

resister
11-14-2016, 10:44 PM
The forum has been calling you an irritating nOOb ... what does that make the forum ?

LOL
You are the only one that has ever called me that sweety, what doe' that make you?A delusional liar?

Safety
11-14-2016, 10:44 PM
lulz

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 10:46 PM

As I pointed out earlier, if you don't think calling a black woman an ape is racist you probably are.

resister
11-14-2016, 10:47 PM
lulzIf you would be so kind ,please enlighten me, I see that often but I don't know what it means?

Cletus
11-14-2016, 10:47 PM

That isn't true.

resister
11-14-2016, 10:50 PM
As I pointed out earlier, if you don't think calling a black woman an ape is racist you probably are.I must concur, calling anyone such a derogatory term is out right rude

exotix
11-14-2016, 10:55 PM
What is it that is supposedly racist about that?Educate yourself on Mendelian genetics .. yeah, Gregor Mendel followed Darwin (bastardizing the theory of evolution) by proclaiming blacks and aborigines were left out of the natural evolution chain ... and that culture not biology was the reason ... and that God had a hand in it ..

And because Mendel was Austro-German ... was quickly assimilated into Nazi biological racism ... horrifically, making Auschwitz and the likes of Josef Mengeles' *human experiments* not only normal but necessary.

The Ape insult: a short history of a racist idea

http://theconversation.com/the-ape-insult-a-short-history-of-a-racist-idea-14808

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 10:57 PM
Educate yourself on Mendelian genetics .. yeah, Gregor Mendel followed Darwin (bastardizing the theory of evolution) by proclaiming blacks and aborigines were left out of the natural evolution chain ... and that culture not biology was the reason ... and that God had a hand in it ..

And because Mendel was Austro-German ... was quickly assimilated into Nazi biological racism ... horrifically, making Auschwitz and the likes of Josef Mengeles' *human experiments* not only normal but necessary.

lawl

You're a documented anti-semite, you don't get to play both sides of the coin.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:00 PM

So, did she have one of those cool black uniforms with the skull and twin lightning bolts, or was she one of those Brown Shirts with the stupid looking hats?

exotix
11-14-2016, 11:02 PM
lawl

You're a documented anti-semite, you don't get to play both sides of the coin.You're in for a big surprise with Trump naming Jew-Baiter Steve Bannon as Chief Whitehouse Strategist ... Man O Man ... LOL

Five Steve Bannon Quotes That Should Disqualify Him As Trump’s Chief Strategist

https://www.good.is/articles/five-scary-steve-bannon-quotes-alt-right

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:06 PM
Newsflash! If you think calling a black woman an ape isn't racist you probably are.

Why is it racist?

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:08 PM
Calling a black woman an "ape" is a racial slur.

Why is that?

resister
You are the only one that has ever called me that sweety, what doe' that make you?A delusional liar?Care to quote someone to validate your claim?Or you just gonna prove my point?You stand as an island on this

Cletus

I would be very surprised if YOU were.

del
11-14-2016, 11:09 PM
^

lol

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:09 PM
Why is it racist?

The slur of monkey or ape has been applied to black people for centuries to imply they are subhuman. You know this already.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:10 PM

That is nonsense.

I will let you try to figure out why.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:12 PM
That is nonsense.

I will let you try to figure out why.

The nonsense here is the people trying to imply it isn't racist so they can get away with saying it.

Safety
The slur of monkey or ape has been applied to black people for centuries to imply they are subhuman. You know this already.

You know you're wasting your time, right?

Cletus
As I pointed out earlier, if you don't think calling a black woman an ape is racist you probably are.

That really doesn't answer the question. It is also bullshit.

Please try again.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:13 PM
You know you're wasting your time, right?

Sigh. Yes.

Some people can't be reached.

resister
11-14-2016, 11:13 PM
Why is that?I think I see your point(maybe)You can call anyone an ape and it's rude,but it only becomes racist when they are are black?I wondered about that myself.What about varying degrees of mulotto(?) at what point doe's skin tone kick in and elevate it from "rude"to "racist".The whole things pretty confusing at some point.The moral?Be respectfull,call folks by there name or mamm or sir

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 11:14 PM
Sigh. Yes.

Some people can't be reached.

...whut

Cletus
The nonsense here is the people trying to imply it isn't racist so they can get away with saying it.

Okay, I am going to pretend I am talking to exploited here and dumb this down as far as is humanly possible. WHY is calling a Black man or woman an ape considered racist when calling someone of another race the same thing is not?

MisterVeritis
Scrape the $#@! off of your shoe.
...wait, you're from Bama. Shoes?
I thought the same thing before I moved here. As it turns out everyone wears shoes. Except for me. I retired. :-)

JDubya
11-14-2016, 11:15 PM
Post op tranny.

Crepitus
Okay, I am going to pretend I am talking to exploited here and dumb this down as far as is humanly possible. WHY is calling a Black man or woman an ape considered racist when calling someone of another race the same thing is not?

Intent and historical connotations.

Captain Obvious

Your parents should ask you for their money back.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:16 PM
Post op tranny.

You're no better than exotics. You cannot call names and pretend to take the high road.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:17 PM
I think I see your point(maybe)You can call anyone an ape and it's rude,but it only becomes racist when they are are black?I wondered about that myself.What about varying degrees of mulotto(?) at what point doe's skin tone kick in and elevate it from "rude"to "racist".The whole things pretty confusing at some point.The moral?Be respectfull,call folks by there name or mamm or sir

Personally, I think those who see it as racist are projecting their own feelings into the interpretation. THEY see Blacks as apes, but they don't see people of other races the same way.

That is very typical of the Left.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:17 PM
Your parents should ask you for their money back.

Does that mean you can't answer the question, either?

It is really not very hard.

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Intent and historical connotations.

So, you presume to know the intent of the speaker. That is a pretty handy trick.

What if the same person referred to a White or an Asian as Black?

Captain Obvious
11-14-2016, 11:19 PM
Does that mean you can't answer the question, either?

It is really not very hard.

Your head or the question?

resister
11-14-2016, 11:20 PM
Personally, I think those who see it as racist are projecting their own feelings into the interpretation. THEY see Blacks as apes, but they don't see people of other races the same way.

That is very typical of the Left.
GOD ,I hope I live to see the day when we realize, across the board, that we are all one human race and color no longer matters.GOD speed the day

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:21 PM
Your head or the question?

I guess the question was too hard for you after all.

Don't bother your little head about it.

Crepitus
11-14-2016, 11:22 PM
So, you presume to know the intent of the speaker. That is a pretty handy trick.

What does that have to do with anything? Would you consider being called black an insult?

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:23 PM
GOD ,I hope I live to see the day when we realize, across the board, that we are all one human race and color no longer matters.GOD speed the day

It will never happen until the Left as it exists today is destroyed. To them, there are no "people". There are White people and Black people and Brown people and homosexual people and heterosexual people and on and on and on.

It is sad.

JDubya
11-14-2016, 11:24 PM
Misogyny from the left.
Then the left has no basis for complaining when MO'bama is called an ape.

Typical of your usual backasswards bullshit racist reasoning.

del
11-14-2016, 11:25 PM

then they should get their eyes checked

Cletus
11-14-2016, 11:25 PM
What does that have to do with anything? Would you consider being called black an insult?

My mistake. I went back and corrected it. I was carrying on a conversation here at the same time I was posting. It should have read "What if the same person referred to a White or an Asian as an ape?"

Would that be racist? Why or why not?