PDA

View Full Version : FDR Warns Americans about Mitt Romney

JerryAL
10-15-2012, 02:53 PM
FDR warns Americans about Mitt Romney:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SdZyCU_jk8Y

The times never really do change do they...

Republican Mindset:

Oh yes, we just love all the FDR New Deal programs, we just want to help make them better for everyone, just hand them over to us and our Wall Street friends, and then everything will be fine for you and future generations. Really, we promise you can trust us.

Please don't be fooled...

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 02:55 PM
God I love FDR. He never pulled punches against the rich bastard GOP. We need someone like him.

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 04:54 PM
FDR brought an American version of fascism to the US.

Mussolini said that FDR was one of us.....

Agravan
10-15-2012, 04:55 PM
That's why the idiot left loves him.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 05:06 PM

Hey look kids, another tea bagger who hates America and all it progress for the past 60 years. Back to child labor, right, pete.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 05:07 PM
That's why the idiot left loves him.

Yes, it's because he would have put teabaggers like you in concentration camps. A wise choice.

Agravan
10-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Yes, it's because he would have put teabaggers like you in concentration camps. A wise choice.

Ahh yes, the party that speaks of tolerance and freedom advocates for concentration camps. You are just winning people over to your side by the dozen just like your Nazi forebearers. Your uncle Adolf would be proud of you.

Mainecoons
10-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Poor FDR. The ObamaClones are so worried about this election they dug the poor guy up and are going to haul him to the polls.

Interestingly, FDR also had a lot to say about government unions, namely that they shouldn't be permitted. Y'all forgot that one, eh?

LOL

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 05:31 PM
Hey look kids, another tea bagger who hates America and all it progress for the past 60 years. Back to child labor, right, pete.

Strange comeback, a total avoidance of my position.... Why is that, tiger? Or do you agree that Mussolini, after reading about FDR's New Deal, made the quote above?

KC
10-15-2012, 05:36 PM

Soft fascism, but between the corporatism, the internment camps and the increased militarism, he had a point...

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:12 PM
Poor FDR. The ObamaClones are so worried about this election they dug the poor guy up and are going to haul him to the polls.

Interestingly, FDR also had a lot to say about government unions, namely that they shouldn't be permitted. Y'all forgot that one, eh?

LOL

So you agree with FDR, is that your argument now?

Wait, you're being disingenuous again.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:13 PM
Strange comeback, a total avoidance of my position.... Why is that, tiger? Or do you agree that Mussolini, after reading about FDR's New Deal, made the quote above?

I don't indulge conservative memes. I just expose them. You not capable of factual arguments and of course the claim that FDR was a "fascist" is just the kind of lunatic memes the baggers produce.

The point is to expose your hatred of what FDR stood for -- economic and political progress -- not to bother to rebut your pretend arguments.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM

Holy fuck!

Supporting the imprisonment of people because of their political beliefs?

My God....that is just disgusting when you factor in that FDR sent thousands of Americans to their deaths to prevent that very thing from happening.

How desperate is it to drag up some out of context quotes from four generations ago to attack a single speech from a current candidate?

Oh yeah, they're panicked...they have to be frightened as hell to even think about concentration camps, those hell holes where millions were sent to the showers and starved to death.

I say we copy that post and spread it around the internet.........let everyone know what Obama's supporters really think.

Shame. Just shame on you.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 08:26 PM
I don't indulge conservative memes. I just expose them. You not capable of factual arguments and of course the claim that FDR was a "fascist" is just the kind of lunatic memes the baggers produce.

The point is to expose your hatred of what FDR stood for -- economic and political progress -- not to bother to rebut your pretend arguments.

I missed the part where FDR supported concentration camps.

Speaking of exposed, you have been as an inhuman animal that will stop at nothing in the pursuit of your political agenda.

Concentration camps?

Inhuman and disgusting

apologize or STFU!

hanger4
10-15-2012, 08:27 PM

Yup FDR was definitely the ultimate bigot.

Internment camps for people who did nothing wrong, but look different.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM
So you agree with FDR, is that your argument now?

Wait, you're being disingenuous again.

Disengenuous?

Lets talk about concentration camps for people you disagree with...or will you run and hide like the fucking low life coward you are?

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:32 PM
Holy fuck!

Supporting the imprisonment of people because of their political beliefs?

My God....that is just disgusting when you factor in that FDR sent thousands of Americans to their deaths to prevent that very thing from happening.

How desperate is it to drag up some out of context quotes from four generations ago to attack a single speech from a current candidate?

Oh yeah, they're panicked...they have to be frightened as hell to even think about concentration camps, those hell holes where millions were sent to the showers and starved to death.

I say we copy that post and spread it around the internet.........let everyone know what Obama's supporters really think.

Shame. Just shame on you.

Bwhahhahahahah!

Calling FDR a fascist is OK, but if you say he'd act like one with teabaggers like you, it hurts your feeling.

You kookoo conseratives and your sensibilities.

Quit lying about FDR and I'll quit hoping he puts you in a camp

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:34 PM
Disengenuous?

Lets talk about concentration camps for people you disagree with...or will you run and hide like the fucking low life coward you are?

Pssst: which teabagger among you called FDR a fascist?

You got to get your memes straight man!

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:35 PM
Yup FDR was definitely the ultimate bigot.

Internment camps for people who did nothing wrong, but look different.
I though conservatives were for that. Make up your mind!

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 08:43 PM
Pssst: which teabagger among you called FDR a fascist?

You got to get your memes straight man!

I don't know any teabaggers and I don't know if anyone called him a fascist and I don't care, but your comment is out of line, inhuman and an insult to a president who geared a country up to win a war and shut down concentration camps. For you to call for such neanderthal actions in his name is an insult to this forum.
You degrade the quality of human life, denigrate the concept of freedom of speech and abuse the privilege of this forum.

You don't belong here, you belong in a fucking zoo, behind bars where people can watch you pull the wings off flies.

I had relatives I will never meet because they fucking died in the slave labor camps in Poland you sick son of a bitch. You denigrate the memory of those people and yet show no shame, but more idiotic blathering about memes and teabaggers and bullshit.

hanger4
10-15-2012, 08:46 PM
I though conservatives were for that. Make up your mind!

Don't know why you'd think conservatives were for that when the left around the world are notorious for it.

Stalin, Mae Tse Tung, Kim Ill Sung, Pol Pot, Castro just to name a few.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't know any teabaggers and I don't know if anyone called him a fascist and I don't care,.

In short, typically you didn't bother to read the thread, and didn't bother to look at the stupid teabagger post I was responding too.

Typical. Man up and read before you post, you poor conservative. Your subliteracy is becoming an embarrassment.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 08:49 PM
Don't know why you'd think conservatives were for that when the left around the world are notorious for it.

Stalin, Mae Tse Tung, Kim Ill Sung, Pol Pot, Castro just to name a few.

So you've spoken out against Bush's Gitmo, eh?

Agravan
10-15-2012, 08:54 PM

It's obama's Gitmo now, and has been for 4 years, you moron.

hanger4
10-15-2012, 09:01 PM

Nope nor would I have had a problem with POW camps either.

As an example that was pretty lame, not to mention an insignificant one.

I gave five of hundreds of examples of leftist bigotry, their inhumanity toward man and political prison camps and you throw Gitmo back which belongs to Obama now. How soon you forget.

Try again head without character.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 09:05 PM
In short, typically you didn't bother to read the thread, and didn't bother to look at the stupid teabagger post I was responding too.

Typical. Man up and read before you post, you poor conservative. Your subliteracy is becoming an embarrassment.

Even a fourth grader understands this:

There is no weasel room here sicko.....you threaten to put people you disagree with in concentration camps. And, for the record? subliteracy is not a word.

Get a dictionary your fascist, low life, lying piece of sand sucking camel dung.

Concentration camps in the name of Franklin Delano Roosevelt! That's beyond idiocy. You are a blight on this forum. Go find some psychopathic piss ants to play with.

patrickt
10-15-2012, 09:06 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by head of joaquin http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=159872#post159872)
"Yes, it's because he would have put teabaggers like you in concentration camps. A wise choice."

I'll mark today on the calendar. Joaquin finally said something true. Joaquin is wetting his pants hoping the purges start. FDR's was at best a communist sympathizer. He handed eastern Europe to his friend, Joseph Stalin. He was a lot like todays left-wing liberals. A closest communist and an anti-semite. Some things never change.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 09:07 PM
It's obama's Gitmo now, and has been for 4 years, you moron.

I seem to recall too, that Obama promised to close it down. What happened with that? Can the psycho kitty concentration camp king explain that one?

Oh wait, it can only slander people as "teabaggers" and throw the word meme around.

Deadwood
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by head of joaquin http://thepoliticalforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://thepoliticalforums.com/showthread.php?p=159872#post159872)
"Yes, it's because he would have put teabaggers like you in concentration camps. A wise choice."

I'll mark today on the calendar. Joaquin finally said something true. Joaquin is wetting his pants hoping the purges start. FDR's was at best a communist sympathizer. He handed eastern Europe to his friend, Joseph Stalin. He was a lot like todays left-wing liberals. A closest communist and an anti-semite. Some things never change.

As odious as it is, it at least exposes the psychos for what they are....sick fucks. And to think this slithering scum who would imprison political opponents, an idiot who can't spell, write a sentence without teabagger or meme in it not only thinks he has a sense of humor but is smarter than everyone else in this whole forum...so smart he labels anyone who disagrees with him a "teabagger", even though they're registered independent.

Oh yeah, there's a very good reason there's negative karma on this sphincter clad orifice...

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 09:52 PM

Girl tiger. You are running away from me. Scared of males? Answer the question. You only rational response is to explain what Mussolini meant that doesn't mean that FDR was a fascist at heart..... Good luck girl tiger.

coolwalker
10-16-2012, 11:07 AM
God I love FDR. He never pulled punches against the rich bastard GOP. We need someone like him.

You are just jealous of people who have more than you. Go get an education then maybe you will grow up.

Deadwood
10-16-2012, 11:12 AM

Pathetic pussy postulates piously & prevaricates with prejudice.....

Done

coolwalker
10-16-2012, 11:21 AM

Ah...your true colors are shining through.

KC
10-16-2012, 01:04 PM

http://img.ehowcdn.com/article-new/ds-photo/getty/article/114/149/78422221_XS.jpg

Some baggers certainly do work with produce. The point here, though, is that Mussolini thought FDR brought a soft fascism to the US.

Some features of government under Mussolini:
-Public-works projects
-social security
-progressive income tax
-economic corporatism (Mussolini advocated for syndicalism earlier but moved to corporatism as his governing policy)
-heightened military state
-cooperation with Fascist German internment policy

Mister D
10-16-2012, 01:06 PM
And they said there are no black baggers!

hanger4
10-16-2012, 03:14 PM

Done

Dang it F&L ya made have ta go find my dictionary. :poke:

Mainecoons
10-16-2012, 03:29 PM
Re-elect Barry and he'll turn a two year crash into a 10 year depression too! Class warfare works like a champ, so well in fact that we've forgotten how well it worked for FDR.

:grin:

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:39 PM

Done

Jane, you little slut!

Read the thread, and then tell us why FDR is a fascist like your teabagger friends think.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:40 PM
Re-elect Barry and he'll turn a two year crash into a 10 year depression too! Class warfare works like a champ, so well in fact that we've forgotten how well it worked for FDR.

:grin:

So you hate FDR too, just like Fear and Loathing.

God, you bagger are a piece of work

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:40 PM
You are just jealous of people who have more than you. Go get an education then maybe you will grow up.

A teabagger talking about education!

BWHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Oh the irony.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:41 PM
Girl tiger. You are running away from me. Scared of males? Answer the question. You only rational response is to explain what Mussolini meant that doesn't mean that FDR was a fascist at heart..... Good luck girl tiger.

I'm going to tell Fearandloathing on you. He thinks FDR was a fine president and not a fascist.

Wait, he doesn't.

Oh you baggers!

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM
Even a fourth grader understands this:

There is no weasel room here sicko.....you threaten to put people you disagree with in concentration camps. And, for the record? subliteracy is not a word.

Get a dictionary your fascist, low life, lying piece of sand sucking camel dung.

Concentration camps in the name of Franklin Delano Roosevelt! That's beyond idiocy. You are a blight on this forum. Go find some psychopathic piss ants to play with.

So you don't like it when people call FDR a fascist, eh?

Wait, what did pete the bagger call FDR on this thread?

You poor teabagger, so confused so often.

Mainecoons
10-16-2012, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to figure out which class Tiger didn't sleep through. Math, history & logic for sure. They wouldn't even allow him to register for "how to win friends and influence people." Debate--nope, slept through that one too. He did apparently stay awake in elementary spelling long enough to absorb something there, we'll give you that one over Cigar, Tiger.

:rofl:

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:44 PM

So you think FDR was a fascist who wouldl do something like that!

Man o man, are you pissing Fearandloading off.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:45 PM
I'm trying to figure out which class Tiger didn't sleep through. Math, history & logic for sure. They wouldn't even allow him to register for "how to win friends and influence people." Debate--nope, slept through that one too. He did apparently stay awake in elementary spelling long enough to absorb something there, we'll give you that one over Cigar, Tiger.

In your case it's clear you missed all your secondary education.

In any case, FDR rules! Why do you hate America, you silly teabaggers you.

Mainecoons
10-16-2012, 04:54 PM
Whoops, I forgot two others Tiger slept through: Accounting and tax law.

:rofl:

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 04:59 PM
Whoops, I forgot two others Tiger slept through: Accounting and tax law.

Translated: you've lost every argument to me in every subject.

Meanwhile, do you agree with fearandloading that FDR wasn't a fascist or was he? Make up you teabagger minds.

hanger4
10-16-2012, 06:38 PM

One doesn't have to think he'd do something like that, he did do something like that.

They were called Japanese-American Internment Camps cause they had yellow skin (racist) and slanted eyes (bigotry).

Peter1469
10-16-2012, 07:08 PM
Jane, you little slut!

Read the thread, and then tell us why FDR is a fascist like your teabagger friends think.

1. Watch your mouth tiger.

2. Mussolini believed that FDR was a fellow traveler.

Peter1469
10-16-2012, 07:09 PM
Translated: you've lost every argument to me in every subject.

Meanwhile, do you agree with fearandloading that FDR wasn't a fascist or was he? Make up you teabagger minds.

tiger, no person has lost an argument to you. You don't make any. I would like to see you do so.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 07:22 PM
1. Watch your mouth tiger.

2. Mussolini believed that FDR was a fellow traveler.

And so you think you've made an argument?

This is why I say teabaggers are subliterate.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 07:22 PM
tiger, no person has lost an argument to you. You don't make any. I would like to see you do so.

See above. You just did.

Mister D
10-17-2012, 07:48 AM

Man o man, are you pissing Fearandloading off.

Son, most fascists didn't put people in concentration camps. That was Hitler and FDR. :grin: