PDA

View Full Version : The Things We Know About Romney

RtWngaFraud
10-15-2012, 04:20 PM
Thought I'd create a thread listing most of the more common things we've all heard about PinkSlip over the course of the last couple of years and give the reader the choice to pick any one and discuss it. This is all stuff we've heard before and I'm wondering where they originated. One by one, they are these generalizations:

He hides all of his tax returns for the past decade prior to 2010.

He headed up one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, job outsourcing firms in our history.

He changes his opinion depending on who he is talking to (no integrity).

Of those "flip flops", here are some of the more popular ones:

He was pro choice before he ran for President.
He doesn't give a crap about 47% of people, now says he chose "the wrong words"????? NOW ....he cares about everybody.

Some specific quotes of his flip flops include:

I respect and will protect a woman's right to choose.'
'I never really called myself pro-choice.'

'I'm not trying to return to Reagan-Bush.'
'Ronald Reagan is... my hero.'

'I think the minimum wage ought to keep pace with inflation.'
'There's no question raising the minimum wage excessively causes a loss of jobs.'

'Roe v. Wade has gone too far.'
'I believe that since Roe v. Wade has been the law for 20 years we should sustain and support it.'

'It was not my desire to go off and serve in Vietnam.'
'I longed in many respects to actually be in Vietnam and be representing our country there.'

'I like mandates. The mandates work.'
'I think it's unconstitutional on the 10th Amendment front.'

'I saw my father march with Martin Luther King.'
'I did not see it with my own eyes.'

'This is a completely airtight kennel mounted on the top of our car.'
'They're not happy that my dog loves fresh air.'

'I will work and fight for stem cell research.'
'In the end, I became persuaded that the stem-cell debate was grounded in a false premise.'

'I've been a hunter pretty much all my life.'
'I'm not a big game hunter... I've always been a rodent and rabbit hunter. Small varmints, if you will.'

These are just some of the more popular things we know about PinkSlip Romney.

Now someone...please tell me...Why would voting for this jerk be a good idea????

Please be specific.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 04:41 PM
He thinks tax deductions are bad thing -- if you're a working middle class person.

He thinks the earned income tax credit, an idea created by conservatives and put into effect by Reagan, is a bad idea since those working families who get it "don't take responsibility for their lives."

He thinks everybody's parents are millionaires like his, since if you need money to go to college or start a business, his advice is to get a loan from your folks.

He cheated on his IRA contributions (no amount of real contributions can produce a $100M IRA).

He thinks welfare is OK for his family (he's dad took welfare), but not for anybody else.

He pretends to eat tuna casserole.

He feels for working people during national debates, but the rest of the time it's "let 'em go bankrupt, and let 'em foreclose".

Agravan
10-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Good, you idiots have managed to list all the Democratic talking points in one place. That should make it easier for your fellow travelers to look up the disinformation of the day.

Mainecoons
10-15-2012, 04:54 PM
Hey, my wife makes GREAT tuna casserole. A real delicacy.

:rofl:

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 05:26 PM

:rofl:

It has been years since I made tuna casserole. I need to find where I put my mom's recipe. It was the best. Will make it this weekend!

garyo
10-15-2012, 05:29 PM
I love a good tuna casserole with onions, mmmm.

respectfulguest
10-15-2012, 05:40 PM
Bill Parcells former head coach of NY Giants and believe GM of Dolphins for a bit is nicknamed "the big tuna".

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 05:42 PM

I bet she rides ponies too.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 05:43 PM
I love a good tuna casserole with onions, mmmm.

I can almost smell your breath from him.

Can you imagine Romney and Anne just munching down on tuna in their little basement apartment? I bet you can. Baggers are so gullible.

Jenda
10-15-2012, 07:42 PM
He thinks tax deductions are bad thing -- if you're a working middle class person.

He thinks the earned income tax credit, an idea created by conservatives and put into effect by Reagan, is a bad idea since those working families who get it "don't take responsibility for their lives."

He thinks everybody's parents are millionaires like his, since if you need money to go to college or start a business, his advice is to get a loan from your folks.

He cheated on his IRA contributions (no amount of real contributions can produce a $100M IRA).

He thinks welfare is OK for his family (he's dad took welfare), but not for anybody else.

He pretends to eat tuna casserole.

He feels for working people during national debates, but the rest of the time it's "let 'em go bankrupt, and let 'em foreclose".

You are SO annoying with your crappy knowledge about the tax code. Romney could very well have a $100M IRA. I don't know if he has one, but he could have one if he wanted to. He would obviously earn too much money to take the tax deduction, but he could still contribute to an IRA if he chooses.

head of joaquin
10-15-2012, 07:43 PM
You are SO annoying with your crappy knowledge about the tax code. Romney could very well have a $100M IRA. I don't know if he has one, but he could have one if he wanted to. He would obviously earn too much money to take the tax deduction, but he could still contribute to an IRA if he chooses.

BWHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What's the contribution limit on a regular IRA?

You poor boob. Even Bloomberg said it's fraud. Where do these subliterate teabaggers come from?

Jenda
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
BWHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH!

What's the contribution limit on a regular IRA?

You poor boob. Even Bloomberg said it's fraud. Where do these subliterate teabaggers come from?

As I previously stated, I have no idea what amount Mr. Romney may have in his IRA, but if he wants to contribute to his IRA (there are several types of IRAs - go look them up, I'm not going to explain that to you) and he wants to pay the tax on his excess IRA contributions then he is free to do so. It is a little more complicated than just paying the excess contribution tax, but if you want to know more, you can look it up yourself.

Peter1469
10-15-2012, 09:13 PM
Romney could have done what Gates and others have done. Create non-revokable charitable trusts and lowered their effective tax rate close to zero.

patrickt
10-15-2012, 09:18 PM
Che Guavara said that judicial proof was an archaic, bourgeois detail that wasn't necessary. it's nice to see the leftist like Juaquin agree with that. His finding people guilty in his fevered imagination is enough. They need no evidence to run campaign ads with Gov. Romney listed as a felon. The Smear and Fear Campaign doesn't have any policy issues to pursue.

sec
10-16-2012, 04:49 PM
he kills people's wives
don't trust him with your dog
his war on big bird is really after bert and ernie because he's a homophobe
he spins his head around and spews vile green stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5JXO1ZxcY4

Mainecoons
10-16-2012, 04:51 PM
Oh lordy, another nut case. Three weeks and they'll all magically disappear. Along with Obumbler.

:grin:

Deadwood
10-16-2012, 04:54 PM
I have changed my tuna cassarole recipe and now use parmeasan instead of cheddar.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 05:01 PM
As I previously stated, I have no idea what amount Mr. Romney may have in his IRA, but if he wants to contribute to his IRA (there are several types of IRAs - go look them up, I'm not going to explain that to you) and he wants to pay the tax on his excess IRA contributions then he is free to do so. It is a little more complicated than just paying the excess contribution tax, but if you want to know more, you can look it up yourself.

That's because you're ignorant of the IRA contribution rules. Those who know the rules know that it is impossible to have a $100M IRA without commiting tax fraud. I can tell you exactly what he did if you're interested. Or google the Bloomberg article. But you're not. Intellectual curiosity is alien to teabaggers.

Maybe Pete can pretend to tell what he did. Pete's good at pretending to understand tax concepts.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 05:01 PM
I have changed my tuna cassarole recipe and now use parmeasan instead of cheddar.

It's true: Anne's comments were a joke.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 05:03 PM
Romney could have done what Gates and others have done. Create non-revokable charitable trusts and lowered their effective tax rate close to zero.

Chartiable trust result in giving your funded assets away. If you give your assets away to charity, then you should get a tax break.

Needless to say, Romney wasn't about to give his assets away.

GrassrootsConservative
10-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Hey fuckhead, you just got posts 18-20, can you please stop spamming our political forum? This place is supposed to have intelligent debate, not mindless spamming. I have you on ignore, but I know exactly what you're saying.

hanger4
10-16-2012, 05:58 PM
That's because you're ignorant of the IRA contribution rules. Those who know the rules know that it is impossible to have a $100M IRA without commiting tax fraud. I can tell you exactly what he did if you're interested. Or google the Bloomberg article. But you're not. Intellectual curiosity is alien to teabaggers.

Maybe Pete can pretend to tell what he did. Pete's good at pretending to understand tax concepts.

Hey did you know you can deposit stocks into an IRA, bet ya didn't.

Don't know as much as you think ya know do ya ??

Apple went public Dec. 12, 1980 at $22.00 per share and at todays value, which is around a 3000% return, how many shares would you have put into an IRA to be worth 100 Mil. ??

Maybe, just maybe this is why it's a non frickin' story except in the minds of the deluded.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 06:46 PM
Hey fuckhead, you just got posts 18-20, can you please stop spamming our political forum? This place is supposed to have intelligent debate, not mindless spamming. I have you on ignore, but I know exactly what you're saying.

So the point of a political forum is NOT to post. Be my guest, stop posting.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 06:47 PM
Hey did you know you can deposit stocks into an IRA, bet ya didn't.

Don't know as much as you think ya know do ya ??

Apple went public Dec. 12, 1980 at $22.00 per share and at todays value, which is around a 3000% return, how many shares would you have put into an IRA to be worth 100 Mil. ??

Maybe, just maybe this is why it's a non frickin' story except in the minds of the deluded.

Yep, you can make contributions in kind to the tune of $30K a year. Now you tell me how that rose to $100M in a couple decades.

Get your calculator out, bagger.

I'll save you the trouble: He lied on the appraisals

It's so FUNNY to watch teabaggers in denial!

birddog
10-16-2012, 07:06 PM
"head" of juaquin? Is that what juaquin pisses in?

hanger4
10-16-2012, 07:16 PM
Yep, you can make contributions in kind to the tune of $30K a year. Now you tell me how that rose to $100M in a couple decades.

Get your calculator out, bagger.

Nah I'll let HuffyPost tell ya;

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/17/romney-ira_n_1681179.html

I'll save you the trouble: He lied on the appraisalsIt's so FUNNY to watch teabaggers in denial!

Wow, You've figured it all out and the IRS hasn't.

You've missed your calling should have been an IRS Criminal Investigation Special Agent, you could have a little badge and little gun and everything.

Peter1469
10-16-2012, 07:29 PM
Chartiable trust result in giving your funded assets away. If you give your assets away to charity, then you should get a tax break.

Needless to say, Romney wasn't about to give his assets away.

Are you so sure? He gave his father's inheritance to him away when his father passed.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 05:20 PM
Here's what we know about Obama: 759 He's a inept, smug-thug.

exotix
10-18-2012, 11:44 AM
One of the things we know about Romney is that he walks around like a priss ... a fag ... must be those mormon underwear ....

... and doesn't debate ... he rants & raves like a fat couch-borne bon-bon eating wife who doesn't even bother to wipe the cold-cream from her face anymore ...

Yes conservatives have presented America with another beauty ...

http://i46.tinypic.com/172w0n.gif

Cigar
10-18-2012, 11:47 AM
Here's what we know about Obama: 759 He's a inept, smug-thug.

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/president.jpg

garyo
10-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Just when owebumbles was about to declare his affair with Larry Sinclair. Hahahahahahahahahah!!!!!:hello2:

garyo
10-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Nobody cares, all that matters R51% O45%, spin that.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Nobody cares, all that matters R51% O45%, spin that.

//archive//