PDA

View Full Version : So when $400 Million and your Candidate isn't good enough to Win an Election ...

Cigar
10-15-2012, 09:41 PM
Then you make Threats to your Employees ... :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/koch-letter-lg.jpg
...and if you resort to these tactics ... you've already lost.

http://thinkprogress.org/climate/2012/10/15/1010581/koch-employee-votes/

texmaster
10-16-2012, 12:49 AM
And you don't have to vote for him.

Better than the morons who support your messiah

http://static.prisonplanet.com/p/images/october2012/151012riot1.jpg

Chris
10-16-2012, 05:58 AM
Then you make Threats to your Employees

Are you so desperate as to make things like that up? There was no threat.

Agravan
10-16-2012, 08:49 AM
I read the whole letter and nowhere did I see any sign of a threat.
Why are you afraid, Cigar? Does the thought of conservatives encouraging their employees to vote really scare you that much??

Don't worry, Cigar, obama will be back in Chicago soon to tuck you in every night.

>

Mainecoons
10-16-2012, 08:59 AM
It is OK and encouraged to the point of fraud for the left to appeal to the welfare vote. Employers telling working people what the consequences of re-electing Obama will be to their jobs is just as OK in my book.

The Obama administration has taken the monstrous lie of the Democratic Party being good for the working class to a whole new level, with the help of the leftist media of course. In fact, this administration has put or kept more ordinary people out of full time work, and put more money into the pockets of unprosecuted Bankster criminals than any administration in the history of America. While people are losing full time work directly as a result of Obama/Harry/Nancy, the one percenters get rich on the stock market balloon caused by this administrations' money printing and artificial gutting of savings rates on ordinary savings accounts that are primarily held by the 99 percent and the retired.

The rich know how and have the resources to protect themselves and profit from a government that is deliberately debasing the currency. The 99 percent are the ones who get screwed.

Billions upon billions have been squandered on nonsense "alternative" energy "investments" that are now bankrupt and robbed by Obama's cronies, while Joe Sixpack is paying double at the pump what he did 4 years ago. The UAW got bailed out at the expense of peoples' pension accounts. NONE of these financial criminals have been prosecuted and jailed.

This government is what happens when you combine a population dumbed down by leftist government schools with a media that are nothing more than shills for the left and the rapidly approaching day when fewer people will be making money and paying taxes than those receiving government "benefits" based to a large degree on printed money.

This government needs to go. The Founding Fathers would have already done so. We don't seem to have the sense or the balls to do likewise.

coolwalker
10-16-2012, 09:32 AM
Not always has the individual I wanted to win an election done so, but I never even gave thought to starting a riot. it must have something to do with parenting and upbringing. To this day I haven't figured out why all this race crap has entered into the big picture. After all, without the white vote in 2008 Obama would be somewhere in Chicago passing out pamphlets.