PDA

View Full Version : Warning: And so it begins

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 11:38 AM
Already the writing is on the wall. One only has to see the world around us to see where we are going. Like a freight train we are headed for polarization like we've never seen it in our government. Citizen against citizen. Trump boasted of all the wins we would see as the reward of his having been elected. Most American voters rejected those "plans" although he was elected it wasn't by most of our votes. Just viewing the events of the last few days gives us the vision of the rocky road ahead. There are many falls ahead for Mr. Donald J, Trump. Buckle up, the end is no where in sight.

Boris The Animal
11-19-2016, 11:40 AM
Wrongo, Jimbo. Americans reject the kind of Communism you espouse, Komrade.

Cletus
11-19-2016, 11:41 AM
Already the writing is on the wall. One only has to see the world around us to see where we are going. Like a freight train we are headed for polarization like we've never seen it in our government. Citizen against citizen. Trump boasted of all the wins we would see as the reward of his having been elected. Most American voters rejected those "plans" although he was elected it wasn't by most of our votes. Just viewing the events of the last few days gives us the vision of the rocky road ahead. There are many falls ahead for Mr. Donald J, Trump. Buckle up, the end is no where in sight.

You guys are free to leave any time you wish.

Your candidate was rejected. Your platform was rejected. Your ideology was rejected.

Now, you just need to sit back, shut up and let the adults try to unfuck what you people have done to this country.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 11:44 AM
The comments in the first two replies reflect exactly the meaning of my post. There is the proof.

Cletus
11-19-2016, 11:48 AM
The comments in the first two replies reflect exactly the meaning of my post. There is the proof.

I would suggest you go back and read your own posts leading up to this election.

Now that you have lost, you expect the people you constantly trashed to reach out to you and just forget all that was said. It is not going to happen. You are going to be eating shit for at least next 4 years.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 11:53 AM
I would suggest you go back and read your own posts leading up to this election.

Now that you have lost, you expect the people you constantly trashed to reach out to you and just forget all that was said. It is not going to happen. You are going to be eating shit for at least next 4 years.You need not bring your own disgusting fetish into this.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:58 AM

Hillary Clinton +1,700,000 votes.

We are the majority and we are watching you.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 12:00 PM
The globalists over-played their hand and infuriated sizable portions of the population in the West. The migrant crisis was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now the globalists and their unwitting allies (such as the democrats in the US that don't know what a globalist is) are in the back seat for the foreseeable future.

This is good.

Boris The Animal
11-19-2016, 12:00 PM

We are the majority and we are watching you.Bite me! The popular vote means absolutely ZERO when it comes to the Presidential election. I wish brain dead Leftists would understand this. WAIT! They are incapable of understanding truth at all.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 12:01 PM

At least 2M was fraud. Your team.

Boris The Animal
11-19-2016, 12:02 PM
The globalists over-played their hand and infuriated sizable portions of the population in the West. The migrant crisis was the straw that broke the camel's back. Now the globalists and their unwitting allies (such as the democrats in the US that don't know what a globalist is) are in the back seat for the foreseeable future.

This is good.Back seat? How about the trash heap. Labor Unions are beginning to look at Trump favorably because of his stances on trade. This is encouraging and might just help me rethink my views on the role of Unions in the private sector. Now, that being said, this election just exposed the Left for what they really are. Hypocrites. The last two elections the GOP foisted milquetoaste candidates on us who would not fight the Democrats. They're pissed off because the Republican candidate beat them at their own game and won.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 12:05 PM
At least 2M was fraud. Your team.

I thought your fantasy was the military vote?

It's always something isn't it?

Your whole independent voter thing was a joke, huh?

Good times!

Standing Wolf
11-19-2016, 12:06 PM

I have to agree. Your OP was about the polarization and division made imminent by Trump's election, and the first two responses to that OP were exemplars of that situation.

My initial misgivings - okay, to be honest, I think "horror" probably describes it better - at the election results has given away to some degree of optimism, and I'll tell you why.

Trump is a total amateur in the realm of politics and governance; yes, he has owned and run companies, but governing a democracy is something altogether different. He will have to depend on others, with more knowledge and experience, to advise him in even the minutest details of his job, and there is literally no way under the Sun that a 70-year-old man - particularly one with the, let us say, unique mental and emotional makeup of Trump - is going to be able to learn the job of President in four years, let alone do it, let alone do it well. Trump will be a puppet in the most inanimate and soulless sense of that word - mouthing the carefully crafted words of others for the next four years.

Meanwhile, his advisors, his department heads and others will be far too busy jockeying for position and favor and engaging in in-fighting to accomplish much of any great import. What they do manage to "accomplish" will so dismay the nation that a few years down the road the Democrats will bring up some candidate for the 2020 election who will appear to most Americans as a very welcome alternative - a ray of sunlight and hope after the failed experiment.

MMC
11-19-2016, 12:07 PM

Not even close the Senate vote being nearly tied.....the House Vote says otherwise. Along with those 33 governorships. Then those 69 out of 99 State Legislatures. Along with the Vote count going for the Repubs with Lt Governors and State SOS's.

And truthfully we have already labeled the illiberals as domestic enemies.....and we are watching you. Just waiting for you to cross that final line.....and helps us make our Century.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Bite me! The popular vote means absolutely ZERO when it comes to the Presidential election. I wish brain dead Leftists would understand this. WAIT! They are incapable of understanding truth at all. The point is more registered voters chose Clinton than Trump. So he is not popular with most voters.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 12:09 PM
Bite me! The popular vote means absolutely ZERO when it comes to the Presidential election. I wish brain dead Leftists would understand this. WAIT! They are incapable of understanding truth at all.

You are insignificant.

Chris
11-19-2016, 12:11 PM

Aren't you thereby dividing?

Bethere
11-19-2016, 12:11 PM
Not even close the Senate vote being nearly tied.....the House Vote says otherwise. Along with those 33 governorships. Then those 69 out of 99 State Legislatures. Along with the Vote count going for the Repubs with Lt Governors and State SOS's.

And truthfully we have already labeled the illiberals as domestic enemies.....and we are watching you. Just waiting for you to cross that final line.....and helps us make our Century.

Funny you mention that.

We got more congressional votes, too.

We are the majority, and we are watching you.

Chris
11-19-2016, 12:12 PM
Bite me! The popular vote means absolutely ZERO when it comes to the Presidential election. I wish brain dead Leftists would understand this. WAIT! They are incapable of understanding truth at all.

You are insignificant.

Back to topic, please.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 12:14 PM
I thought your fantasy was the military vote?

It's always something isn't it?

Your whole independent voter thing was a joke, huh?

Good times!
Seek professional help. But stay away from the psych drugs. They are neurotoxins.

Don't say I didn't try to help.

Chris
11-19-2016, 12:15 PM
I have to agree. Your OP was about the polarization and division made imminent by Trump's election, and the first two responses to that OP were exemplars of that situation.

My initial misgivings - okay, to be honest, I think "horror" probably describes it better - at the election results has given away to some degree of optimism, and I'll tell you why.

Trump is a total amateur in the realm of politics and governance; yes, he has owned and run companies, but governing a democracy is something altogether different. He will have to depend on others, with more knowledge and experience, to advise him in even the minutest details of his job, and there is literally no way under the Sun that a 70-year-old man - particularly one with the, let us say, unique mental and emotional makeup of Trump - is going to be able to learn the job of President in four years, let alone do it, let alone do it well. Trump will be a puppet in the most inanimate and soulless sense of that word - mouthing the carefully crafted words of others for the next four years.

Meanwhile, his advisors, his department heads and others will be far too busy jockeying for position and favor and engaging in in-fighting to accomplish much of any great import. What they do manage to "accomplish" will so dismay the nation that a few years down the road the Democrats will bring up some candidate for the 2020 election who will appear to most Americans as a very welcome alternative - a ray of sunlight and hope after the failed experiment.

Disagree. The divisions the OP speaks about have been there a long time. There's a new division, and I think it's largely between the left and the monster they created out of Trump. Tilting at windmills of their own making. --Not defending Trump who is a crude amatuer, but not the evil racist, anti-semite, evil thing the left invented.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 12:15 PM
Seek professional help. But stay away from the psych drugs. They are neurotoxins.

Don't say I didn't try to help.

resister
11-19-2016, 12:16 PM
Aren't you thereby dividing?The OP was divisionist to begin with

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 12:18 PM
The OP was divisionist to begin with

Yes. The Hard Left played their hand and got trumped, so to speak. Now they are almost completely out of power.

exploited
11-19-2016, 12:30 PM
The hard left being those who voted for Clinton, is that right?

I'll give it to you Peter: when you're wrong, you stick with it.

Standing Wolf
11-19-2016, 12:34 PM
Disagree. The divisions the OP speaks about have been there a long time. There's a new division, and I think it's largely between the left and the monster they created out of Trump. Tilting at windmills of their own making. --Not defending Trump who is a crude amatuer, but not the evil racist, anti-semite, evil thing the left invented.

Agree that Trump is personally, probably not any of those negative things to any great extent; he is, in fact, pretty much an empty suit when it comes to opinions - what he favors and what he opposes. That is where I think the true fear lies - that the man has virtually no moral foundation. Any politician will play to the crowd and say what the people in front of him or her want them to say - but politicians are smart enough to know when to stop doing that, and that there are things you don't say and people whose support you don't "go for". Trump as President is going to be a very, very different person - at least publicly - than was Trump the campaigner; we're seeing that already. It will be interesting to see what the dynamic is in a few years. My personal view - based on history and some observational knowledge of how groups think and react, not wishful thinking - is that the Republicans will be looking around for a new man - or woman - for the 2020 election, and that it will be someone as far removed from Trump as possible.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 12:43 PM
Disagree. The divisions the OP speaks about have been there a long time. There's a new division, and I think it's largely between the left and the monster they created out of Trump. Tilting at windmills of their own making. --Not defending Trump who is a crude amatuer, but not the evil racist, anti-semite, evil thing the left invented.Trump made himself a monster with his own mouth.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
Presidents are not elected by popular vote. We won and defeated you. And we, the winners are watching you, the losers.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 12:49 PM
Hey! I'm out of here. This was a lot of fun.

Great thread, Jim!

Chris
11-19-2016, 12:49 PM
Trump made himself a monster with his own mouth.

Yes, he opened his mouth. Then the left exaggerated it, creating a monster, because they thought they could defeat him with it. It failed. They're stuck with their own creation.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 12:50 PM
Funny you mention that.
If you should ever post anything interesting, I shall respond. Fortunately, you have become another AZ Jim. Your steady drivel is easily dismissed.

Common
11-19-2016, 12:53 PM
Jim the citizen against citizen is directly the lefts fault. They are the ones rioting threatening and acting like jackass's. Calling trump supporters racists and a variety of other names. THE LEFT MADE THEIR BED now they have to lie in it.

Trump isnt even innaugerated and you have the world ending, that is so typical liberal when they dont get what they want. Tip, from another senior, chill sip on some hennessy blue, relax, the country will be here and doing just swell long after both of us are long gone

Chris
11-19-2016, 12:58 PM
Agree that Trump is personally, probably not any of those negative things to any great extent; he is, in fact, pretty much an empty suit when it comes to opinions - what he favors and what he opposes. That is where I think the true fear lies - that the man has virtually no moral foundation. Any politician will play to the crowd and say what the people in front of him or her want them to say - but politicians are smart enough to know when to stop doing that, and that there are things you don't say and people whose support you don't "go for". Trump as President is going to be a very, very different person - at least publicly - than was Trump the campaigner; we're seeing that already. It will be interesting to see what the dynamic is in a few years. My personal view - based on history and some observational knowledge of how groups think and react, not wishful thinking - is that the Republicans will be looking around for a new man - or woman - for the 2020 election, and that it will be someone as far removed from Trump as possible.

IOW, he's a used car salesman--apologies to used car salesmen--anything for a sale, and when problems arise and you go back, he's gone.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 01:00 PM
Presidents are not elected by popular vote. We won and defeated you. And we, the winners are watching you, the losers.As time goes by Mr. "coast is now clear", you and others of your ilk will discover it was you as well as I who lost.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 01:05 PM
The hard left being those who voted for Clinton, is that right?

I'll give it to you Peter: when you're wrong, you stick with it.

Don't give anything to me. You don't know what you are talking about, and you are not an honest person. Marine....

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 01:05 PM
The Hard Left is in a total meltdown.

Continue.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 01:09 PM
Presidents are not elected by popular vote. We won and defeated you. And we, the winners are watching you, the losers.

As time goes by Mr. "coast is now clear", you and others of your ilk will discover it was you as well as I who lost.
This makes me smile. It looks like substantial tax rate reductions are coming. That will cause a booming economy. I can accept being one of the losers in that scenario. I am so optimistic I bought about a third of a million dollars worth of stock and bond index funds last week. I will buy another 100K worth of index and bond funds next week.

Then I will sit back, focus on writing books and enjoy being a loser.

Common
11-19-2016, 01:15 PM
If you should ever post anything interesting, I shall respond. Fortunately, you have become another AZ Jim. Your steady drivel is easily dismissed.
Azjim is a nice guy do not compare him to that punk. He insulted capt obvious family and degraded them publically in a post. That should be one of the TOP rules on this forum you do not break

I have no use no respect nothing but loathing for him. Why do you ever respond to him

Hate the poster attack him. Hate his politics attack him DO NOT INSULT ANYONES FAMILY EVER

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 01:18 PM
Azjim is a nice guy do not compare him to that punk.
AZ Jim is not a nice guy. Bethere is not a nice guy. They are peas in a pod.

We can agree to disagree.

MMC
11-19-2016, 01:21 PM
The point is more registered voters chose Clinton than Trump. So he is not popular with most voters.

Which don't mean shit, when it comes to the majority of what this Nation Decided against the left and its corrupt party.

Private Pickle
11-19-2016, 01:40 PM
You are insignificant.
Actually with a POTUS and Congress completely out of your hands it seems that it's you that is insignificant.

Private Pickle
11-19-2016, 01:45 PM
Funny you mention that.

Watching is all you'll be doing. Enjoy the view from the cheap seats.

Private Pickle
11-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Azjim is a nice guy do not compare him to that punk. He insulted capt obvious family and degraded them publically in a post. That should be one of the TOP rules on this forum you do not break

I have no use no respect nothing but loathing for him. Why do you ever respond to him

Hate the poster attack him. Hate his politics attack him DO NOT INSULT ANYONES FAMILY EVER

No he isn't.

gamewell45
11-19-2016, 01:49 PM
Back seat? How about the trash heap. Labor Unions are beginning to look at Trump favorably because of his stances on trade. This is encouraging and might just help me rethink my views on the role of Unions in the private sector.

That's great except Trump's plan does not include unions being in the picture; contrary to what the knuckleheads at some of the unions that supported Trump thought. You won't have to re-think your views on the roles of unions since Trump supports a national right-to-work (right-to-starve) law which would spell the death of many unions, even the one's who were scratching his back this election.

Chris
11-19-2016, 01:55 PM
As time goes by Mr. "coast is now clear", you and others of your ilk will discover it was you as well as I who lost.

Agree, we all lost, would have either outcome.

Chris
11-19-2016, 01:56 PM
AZ Jim is not a nice guy. Bethere is not a nice guy. They are peas in a pod.

We can agree to disagree.

Last warning. Discuss topic not other members.

FindersKeepers
11-19-2016, 02:05 PM

Polarization and division exploded under Obama.

No guarantee Trump can fix it -- but, he won't make it worse.

decedent
11-19-2016, 02:07 PM

2 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.

FindersKeepers
Funny you mention that.

LOL

I hate to be the one to break this to you -- but that's all you'll be doing...watching.

At least for two years.

Sit back and enjoy the show.

MisterVeritis
That's great except Trump's plan does not include unions being in the picture; contrary to what the knuckleheads at some of the unions that supported Trump thought. You won't have to re-think your views on the roles of unions since Trump supports a national right-to-work (right-to-starve) law which would spell the death of many unions, even the one's who were scratching his back this election.
I love the national right to work idea. One should not have to feather the union thugs' nests to work.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 02:10 PM
2 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.
That indicates very deep problems with how we educate our citizens. It also means we need to tighten up our voter ID laws across the nation.

FindersKeepers
11-19-2016, 02:10 PM
Agree, we all lost, would have either outcome.

Nothing like interjecting a little fact into the discussion to take the wind out of everyone's sails.

:wink:

FindersKeepers
11-19-2016, 02:14 PM
That indicates very deep problems with how we educate our citizens. It also means we need to tighten up our voter ID laws across the nation.

What it indicates -- imho -- is that Hillary carried a few densely populated states. She got the "taker" vote because in those areas, everyone wants something at the expense of someone else.

That's an exaggeration, obviously, but in the less-populated areas where people are more likely to want to make their own way -- and their own fortunes, Hillary was soundly rejected.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 02:15 PM
2 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.illegally

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 02:16 PM
I love the national right to work idea. One should not have to feather the union thugs' nests to work.

Especially when many unions lauder that money through the DNC.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 02:17 PM
What it indicates -- imho -- is that Hillary carried a few densely populated states. She got the "taker" vote because in those areas, everyone wants something at the expense of someone else.
That's an exaggeration, obviously, but in the less-populated areas where people are more likely to want to make their own way -- and their own fortunes, Hillary was soundly rejected.
Crooked Illary won 57 counties out of the 3000 or so counties in the US.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 02:18 PM

Those out of touch with reality.

GrassrootsConservative
11-19-2016, 02:20 PM

I can't wait 'til 2020 to hear the leftist media predict another overwhelming Democrat victory. Lmao.

FindersKeepers
11-19-2016, 02:23 PM

Wow -- that really says something!

Green Arrow
11-19-2016, 02:34 PM

Stop whining. You were a major part of the polarization.

decedent
11-19-2016, 02:39 PM
illegally

Trump hinted that he wouldn't accept the election results if it was rigged. Does this mean he'll step down? I hope he stays; he has so many promises to break.

MMC
11-19-2016, 02:44 PM

And the funny thing.....Counties, like Cook County Illinois covering Chicago. Those people are moving out of the city and that county, businesses are moving out of the city and that county. Rejecting Demo governing and the way they conduct business.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 02:45 PM
Trump hinted that he wouldn't accept the election results if it was rigged. Does this mean he'll step down? I hope he stays; he has so many promises to break.
You get things so wrong so easily.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RQK_1C_Aitg

MMC
11-19-2016, 02:46 PM
No since the rigging and voter fraud didn't work. But I doubt you hope he stays. You would be jumping for Joy joy if he walked away.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 03:41 PM
No since the rigging and voter fraud didn't work. But I doubt you hope he stays. You would be jumping for Joy joy if he walked away.It's "no sense" but who cares, right?

Chris
11-19-2016, 04:00 PM
It's "no sense" but who cares, right?

"Not since..." :D

MMC
11-19-2016, 04:01 PM
No.....its since the actions by the Limousine Liberals didn't work. The No Sense crew was Cult of Clinton. Just sayin.

patrickt
11-19-2016, 04:49 PM

I wonder how you'd have felt if we'd seen the childish, selfish, classless nonsese when Obama was elected we're seeing now and President Bush had approved it?

The fact that childish liberals are throwing temper tantrums, holding their breath till their face turns purple, and shitting their diapers does not mean the polarization is any worse than it was eight years ago, thirty years ago, or fifty years ago. It only seems that way to childish liberals. Of course, with univeristies handing out Play-Doh and having counseling things will get better.

Peter1469
11-19-2016, 04:58 PM

lol

Dr. Who
11-19-2016, 05:11 PM

57 counties with an average of 1,000,000 people in each vs 3000 with an average of 2000 in each.

MisterVeritis
11-19-2016, 05:12 PM
57 counties with an average of 1,000,000 people in each vs 3000 with an average of 2000 in each.
Hence the electoral college. :-)

Dangermouse
11-19-2016, 06:05 PM
You guys are free to leave any time you wish.

Your candidate was rejected. Your platform was rejected. Your ideology was rejected.

Now, you just need to sit back, shut up and let the adults try to un$#@! what you people have done to this country.

It seems your joke candidate is finding some of his opponents' platform more attractive as he edges closer to power. How many of his planks has he rolled back on already?

Chris
11-19-2016, 06:14 PM
It seems your joke candidate is finding some of his opponents' platform more attractive as he edges closer to power. How many of his planks has he rolled back on already?

He ran to the left of Clinton, what do you expect?

Cletus
11-19-2016, 06:26 PM

Agreed.

Boris The Animal
11-19-2016, 06:27 PM
2 million more Americans voted for Hillary than for Trump.Again, the illegal alien vote means nothing.

Cletus
11-19-2016, 06:32 PM

He may have been a "joke candidate", but the joke was on you. Let's see... The House, the Senate, the Presidency, and soon, the Judiciary.

You have got nothing.

MMC
11-19-2016, 06:39 PM
He may have been a "joke candidate", but the joke was on you. Let's see... The House, the Senate, the Presidency, and soon, the Judiciary.

You have got nothing.

Nor do they deserve anything.

Green Arrow
11-19-2016, 07:45 PM

You have got nothing.

American politics function as a pendulum.

resister
11-19-2016, 07:52 PM

You have got nothing.
He's a "limey"irrelevant'insignificant

Dr. Who
11-19-2016, 08:01 PM
He's a "limey"irrelevant'insignificant

Once again, knock off the attacks on our foreign members. Address their arguments, not their points of origin.

resister
11-19-2016, 08:03 PM
They attack our poloticians based on nationality?Point?

Green Arrow
11-19-2016, 08:05 PM

Until our politicians become members of this forum, that is well within their right.

AZ Jim
11-19-2016, 08:25 PM
They attack our poloticians based on nationality?Point? I still recommend night school. Nothing sadder than a wasted mind! "Politicians."

resister
11-19-2016, 08:28 PM
I still recommend night school. Nothing sadder than a wasted mind! "Politicians."
Thanks 4 the lesson "hateful little partisan".

resister
11-19-2016, 09:19 PM
Until our politicians become members of this forum, that is well within their right.
Mine 2

resister
11-19-2016, 09:20 PM
I still recommend night school. Nothing sadder than a wasted mind! "Politicians."
Your punctuation is wrong "Anglish"teacher

Chris
11-19-2016, 10:34 PM

resister has been TBed for ignoring warnings and violating rule 9.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 10:58 PM
Watching is all you'll be doing. Enjoy the view from the cheap seats.

You owe Aaron Sorkin credit for writing your post.

Plagiarism is illegal.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 10:59 PM

Baby steps, my friend.

I believe in you.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:04 PM
LOL

I hate to be the one to break this to you -- but that's all you'll be doing...watching.

At least for two years.

Sit back and enjoy the show.
I will. You had everything in 2000. You had everything in 2004. Your frustrated party overplayed their hand.

You'll do it again.

And when you crash the economy we'll be there to pick up the pieces.

Private Pickle
11-19-2016, 11:10 PM
You owe Aaron Sorkin credit for writing your post.

Plagiarism is illegal.

"Your ticket is good for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge".

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:10 PM
Nonsense.

Please document your bogus claim.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:25 PM

You are a great poster but it's more like 500+ counties.

I await mister veritas' attempt to support his case with a link. It's his obligation.

Don't accept bogus framing. You are more accomplished than that.

Your friend,

Bethere

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:30 PM
"Your ticket is good for the whole seat but you'll only need the edge".

You ripped that off, too.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/archive/index.php/t-27391.html&ved=0ahUKEwjyh_DUv7bQAhUJfiYKHS5xDtgQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNEdaDub5OZPWRXtY0AC4aTQbYH3Yg

Dr. Who
11-19-2016, 11:43 PM
You are a great poster but it's more like 500+ counties.

I await mister veritas' attempt to support his case with a link. It's his obligation.

Don't accept bogus framing. You are more accomplished than that.

Your friend,

Bethere
You are correct - those are Breibart's figures and they are inaccurate. It should be 487 for Clinton and 2,623 for Trump.

Bethere
11-19-2016, 11:51 PM
You are correct - those are Breibart's figures and they are inaccurate. It should be 487 for Clinton and 2,623 for Trump.

There you go, Who!

You are a credit to your forum.

AND of course, Steve Bannon and Breitbart are brazen liars taking advantage of factually challenged and desperate Republicans.

I eagerly await mister veritas convoluted response.

Don
11-20-2016, 12:18 AM

The majority of voters of your and my state, Arizona, voted for Trump. That's what counts. That's all that counts. If the situation were reversed you and your "ilk" as you like to say would be defending the electoral college to the death. Let Trump get sworn in and be president for awhile before going nuts. If he doesn't do what he said he would we'll join you in calling for his hide.

FindersKeepers
11-20-2016, 05:05 AM
I will. You had everything in 2000. You had everything in 2004. Your frustrated party overplayed their hand.

You'll do it again.

The economy didn't crash because of the party elected in 2000 or in 2004.

We can trace that little trick all the way back to Jimmy Carter and his CRA. But, if you feel better telling yourself that -- go right ahead. I know it's bound to be frustrating to get the shellacking you just got -- but, hey, that's life. The pendulum swings.

If dems were doing such a bang-up job, it never would have swung so far to the Right as it now has.

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 05:17 AM

You'll do it again.

That is a lie. If your team knew how to fix the economy you had 8 years to try.

You gave a flaccid performance. I expect you can't do better.

Tahuyaman
11-20-2016, 08:51 AM

Now that you have lost, you expect the people you constantly trashed to reach out to you and just forget all that was said. It is not going to happen. You are going to be eating $#@! for at least next 4 years.

Liberals demand that they be appeased when they lose an election. When they win, they demand complete acceptance of their views and policy decision. No outside input is allowed.

They will not tolerate dissent, but they demand that their political opposition includes all of their input into every policy decision.

Bethere
11-20-2016, 08:59 AM
The economy didn't crash because of the party elected in 2000 poverty or in 2004.

Of course it did.

The party that screams about accepting personal responsibility never ever actually does so.

Bethere
11-20-2016, 09:02 AM
That is a lie. If your team knew how to fix the economy you had 8 years to try.

You gave a flaccid performance. I expect you can't do better.

You have little or no credibility, and few if any buy into the notion that you are an independent voter.

Chris
11-20-2016, 09:07 AM
The economy didn't crash because of the party elected in 2000 or in 2004.

We can trace that little trick all the way back to Jimmy Carter and his CRA. But, if you feel better telling yourself that -- go right ahead. I know it's bound to be frustrating to get the shellacking you just got -- but, hey, that's life. The pendulum swings.

If dems were doing such a bang-up job, it never would have swung so far to the Right as it now has.

Actually it goes back far as FDR's creation of FNMA.

Business runs in cycles, the government exaggerates those natural cycles into bubbles, booms and busts.

hanger4
11-20-2016, 09:18 AM
Of course it did.

The party that screams about accepting personal responsibility never ever actually does so.

No it didn't. The housing bubble and burst was a nonpartisan issue across numerous administrations in which all failed to pay attention to the warning signs.

It's been explained here numerous times and only the hyper-partisan and uninformed lay the blame solely at Bush's feet.

BTW having me on ignore only shows your fear of the truth that debunks your partisan agenda.

FindersKeepers
11-20-2016, 10:10 AM
Of course it did.

While I don't mind if you selectively quote my posts -- please do NOT alter them to make it look as though I said something I did not. Besides, it's against the rules.

My actual post stated:

"The economy didn't crash because of the party elected in 2000 or in 2004."

That said -- the housing bubble that had been building for decades was what caused the recession. Democrats and liberals were behind the poor fiscal initiaves that allowed those with poor credit to take 130% mortgages in hopes the bubble would continue and those uncredit-worthy folks could resell.

It was a disaster -- and, obviously something you have very little knowledge of.

Private Pickle
11-20-2016, 10:29 AM
You ripped that off, too.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.gunownersofcanada.ca/archive/index.php/t-27391.html&ved=0ahUKEwjyh_DUv7bQAhUJfiYKHS5xDtgQFggdMAE&usg=AFQjCNEdaDub5OZPWRXtY0AC4aTQbYH3Yg

It's in quotes moron.

MisterVeritis
11-20-2016, 10:57 AM
No since the rigging and voter fraud didn't work.

Or better, No, since the rigging and voter fraud didn't work.

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 11:08 AM
Liberals demand that they be appeased when they lose an election. When they win, they demand complete acceptance of their views and policy decision. No outside input is allowed.

They will not tolerate dissent, but they demand that their political opposition includes all of their input into every policy decision.
Yes. When the Hard Left uses the word compromise it means accept our policy positions totally or be an obstructionist.

They are clowns.

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 11:10 AM
You have little or no credibility, and few if any buy into the notion that you are an independent voter.

Somehow I think that even you do not believe that.

I imagine that most think you are one of the most unpleasant members here.

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 11:11 AM
You are talking to a brick wall.

No it didn't. The housing bubble and burst was a nonpartisan issue across numerous administrations in which all failed to pay attention to the warning signs.

It's been explained here numerous times and only the hyper-partisan and uninformed lay the blame solely at Bush's feet.

BTW having me on ignore only shows your fear of the truth that debunks your partisan agenda.

Tahuyaman
11-20-2016, 11:21 AM
Yes. When the Hard Left uses the word compromise it means accept our policy positions totally or be an obstructionist.

They are clowns.

Absolutely. To them the word compromise means the other side needs to acquiesce completely.

Tahuyaman
11-20-2016, 11:24 AM

There are a couple others who are far more unpleasant then Bethere. I can give you three people off the top of my head. Two are bitter old men and the other is a mindless nit-wit living in a sage brush and tumbleweed infested shit-hole. You want names?

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 11:28 AM
There are a couple others who are far more unpleasant then Bethere. I can give you three people off the top of my head. Two are bitter old men and the other is a mindless nit-wit living in a sage brush and tumbleweed infested shit-hole. You want names?

Sure why not. I still think the B takes the prize.

Bo-4
11-20-2016, 11:43 AM
the other is a mindless nit-wit living in a sage brush and tumbleweed infested shit-hole. You want names?

Boise:

https://buyidahorealestate-realestatewebmas.netdna-ssl.com/r/4.3.6235/images/blog/why-people-move-boise_r2_blogcontent_650.jpg

Tahuya:

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/74WW3CvPvbM/hqdefault.jpg

Mindless nit-wit:

^^^^
:rofl:

Peter1469
11-20-2016, 11:44 AM
Boise looks nice. What is the real estate market like?

Boise:

https://buyidahorealestate-realestatewebmas.netdna-ssl.com/r/4.3.6235/images/blog/why-people-move-boise_r2_blogcontent_650.jpg

Tahuya:

Mindless nit-wit:

^^^^

Tahuyaman
11-20-2016, 11:47 AM
Boise:

Tahuya:

Mindless nit-wit:

^^^^

Hmmm. I must have hit a nerve.

hanger4
11-20-2016, 12:05 PM
You are talking to a brick wall.

I know, and it's also a brickwall that's afraid of what I might say. LOL

Bo-4
11-20-2016, 12:41 PM
Boise looks nice. What is the real estate market like?

Hot right now - low supply high demand.

The only area where values aren't going up 10-15% per year right now are the nether regions like Kuna, Nampa and Caldwell (where you wouldn't want to live).

Downtown and close to downtown are hot. I'm about 6 minutes out and right on the river and greenbelt.

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/5b620abbf3f74f95ac5c68763db112dc/usa-idaho-boise-autumn-view-of-ann-morrison-park-and-boise-city-skyline-a8m2t3.jpg

Chris
11-20-2016, 12:44 PM

Boise:

Tahuya:

Mindless nit-wit:

^^^^

TBed for ignoring warnings.

decedent
11-20-2016, 01:32 PM
No since the rigging and voter fraud didn't work. But I doubt you hope he stays. You would be jumping for Joy joy if he walked away.

Peter said it worked.

The only voter fraud I'm aware of has come from Trump fans: James O'Keefe's harassing of voters, Comey's 11th hour announcement against Hilary, Trump asking that elections be monitored by his fans, etc.