PDA

View Full Version : America Called Bullshit on the Cult of Clinton

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 04:58 AM
America Called Bullshit on the Cult of Clinton (https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/america-called-bullshit-on-saint-hillary)
I was shocked by the Trumpslide. I expected that voter fraud would get the old girl into the White House. It almost did.

If you want to see politics based on emotionalism over reason and a borderline-religious devotion to an iconic figure, forget the Trump Army; look instead to the Cult of Clinton.

Ever since Donald Trump won the presidential election, all eyes, and wringing hands, have been on the white blob who voted for him. These "loud, illiterate and credulous people," as a sap at Salon brands them (http://www.salon.com/2016/02/24/america_youre_stupid_donald_trumps_political_trium ph_makes_it_official_were_a_nation_of_idiots/), think on an "emotional level." Bill Moyers warned (http://billmoyers.com/story/trump-virus-dark-age-unreason/) that ours is a "dark age of unreason," in which "low information" folks (https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/2016/11/07/low-information-voters-are-a-crucial-part-of-trumps-support/) are lining up behind "The Trump Emotion Machine." (http://thenewinquiry.com/features/trump-or-political-emotions/) Andrew Sullivan said (http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/11/andrew-sullivan-president-trump-and-the-end-of-the-republic.html) Trump supporters relate to him as a "cult leader fused with the idea of the nation."

What's funny about this is not simply that it's the biggest chattering-class hissy fit of the 21st century so far — and chattering-class hissy fits are always funny. It's that whatever you think of Trump (I'm not a fan) or his supporters (I think they're mostly normal, good people), the fact is they've got nothing on the Clinton cult when it comes to creepy, pious worship of a politician.

Read the rest at the link.

Common
11-21-2016, 05:13 AM
Most of this is all media based and inspired. I avoid mainstream cable media and many mainstream outlets now. Im sick of their anti trump pro hillary drumbeating. You get more truth from established blogs and theres alot of up and coming new ones.

You cant just read left or right puke, you have to read BOTH sides of the story to make a fair decision and try to get the most truth

FindersKeepers
11-21-2016, 05:33 AM
America Called Bull$#@! on the Cult of Clinton (https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/america-called-bull$#@!-on-saint-hillary)

I was shocked by the Trumpslide. I expected that voter fraud would get the old girl into the White House. It almost did.

Goshdarnit -- the link says the URL disallowed characters...I've never gotten that error message before -- maybe my PC is acting up.

But, like you -- I, too, thought the dems would pull it out -- and that voter fraud would be an issue.

What I think might have played a role in saving us from a Hillary win is the MSM. Believe it or not. They pumped and pumped her inevitable victory (with over-sampled polls) and I think that might have made the dem voters -- especially those in the potential voter fraud category -- a little complacent. They didn't think they had to try so hard. Why expose themselves to getting caught when Hillary had it in the bag, after all? I think the MSM's b.s. worked in Trump's favor.

And, I bet the MSM, when they figure that out, will be more steaming mad than they are already. And, you know what? I say good. They can stew in the mess they made.

Common
11-21-2016, 05:39 AM
Theres been voter fraud on local levels in cities all my life. The italian mob years ago tainted all local elections to get their "pads" into office. They would rent vans to pick them up and drive them to the polls.

Decades ago mayor of newark Addonizzio was put in office by massive mafia pressure and fraud, he got reelected and was finally put in federal prison. He was a democrat btw, most voter fraud in cities back then were democrat and its even worse today. Of course democrats rage its all a big right wing conspiracy

Voter fraud was just as much a white thing at one time as it is illegal immigrant and black now.

exploited
11-21-2016, 05:55 AM
It really is getting tiresome watching the endless accusations of conspiracy from the right-wing.

Bethere
11-21-2016, 07:18 AM
America Called Bull$#@! on the Cult of Clinton (https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/america-called-bull$#@!-on-saint-hillary)

Hillary Clinton +1,750,000 votes and counting.

Ravens Fan
11-21-2016, 07:28 AM
Very well written article and spot on, IMO. We saw the same thing with Obama back in 2008, I remember seeing pictures of him in the local mall for sale that depicted him as Jesus (no kidding). That was very much one of the reasons I would not vote for him. I am just glad that the tactic did not work as well this time around..

AeonPax
11-21-2016, 07:29 AM
`
`
Not so much different than the Cult of Obama. I pay absolutely no attention to hollywood and their screwed up celebrities. It's just a freakin election morons. You lose no matter who you elect. The real enemy sits behind bank desks and boardroom tables

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 07:36 AM

Its been established that at least three million illegal immigrants voted in the recent election. Who do you suppose they overwhelmingly voted for?

Also, how many legitimate votes have not been counted nor will be counted?

Cigar
11-21-2016, 08:35 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't some one Win an Electing a few weeks age?

Kinda hard to tell around here ... :laugh:

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 08:39 AM
The people who "expected voter fraud" have bought the conspiracy theory nonsense.

Trump won because the new cult of Trump just wont take it any more. They wont take America being turned into a communist Muslim country any more! They wont take having their guns confiscated anymore! They wont have their jobs being taken by no Mexicans no more! I'm gonna get my news from facebook...fuck you CNN! 'Merica!

hanger4
11-21-2016, 08:46 AM

Yeah, there's a number of Hill-bots here and at large that just can't seem to wrap their wee brains around that fact. And unfortunately these wee brains will use their new meme to to console their brused ego every time they lose an argument to facts.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 08:55 AM
America Called Bullshit on the Cult of Clinton (https://reason.com/archives/2016/11/20/america-called-bullshit-on-saint-hillary)

LMAO at "voter fraud".

I mean seriously? Still?

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 08:57 AM
It really is getting tiresome watching the endless accusations of conspiracy from the right-wing.

Actually it's hilarious. One minute they are bragging about how they won this, that, and the other thing, but they are so indoctrinated with RWNJ propaganda that they can't stop talking about rigged elections! Talk about cognitive dissonance!

The funniest part is they are totally blind to it! No idea how stupid they look.

del
11-21-2016, 08:59 AM
Its been established that at least three million illegal immigrants voted in the recent election. Who do you suppose they overwhelmingly voted for?

:rofl:

you people will believe anything

del
11-21-2016, 09:01 AM

they're so used to whining they can't stop.

maybe there's a 12 step program for them

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:02 AM

Bwahabahahaha a! Established by who? Rush? Alex jones?

Seriously man, give me a break! My sides ache from laughing all the time!

del
11-21-2016, 09:03 AM
LMAO at "voter fraud".

I mean seriously? Still?

hey, it was in infowars, it must be true.

:biglaugh:

thank god they won.

we'd have 200 voter fraud threads to go with the emails and benghazi threads

mole people, ya gotta love em

Chris
11-21-2016, 09:03 AM
Goshdarnit -- the link says the URL disallowed characters...I've never gotten that error message before -- maybe my PC is acting up.

But, like you -- I, too, thought the dems would pull it out -- and that voter fraud would be an issue.

What I think might have played a role in saving us from a Hillary win is the MSM. Believe it or not. They pumped and pumped her inevitable victory (with over-sampled polls) and I think that might have made the dem voters -- especially those in the potential voter fraud category -- a little complacent. They didn't think they had to try so hard. Why expose themselves to getting caught when Hillary had it in the bag, after all? I think the MSM's b.s. worked in Trump's favor.

And, I bet the MSM, when they figure that out, will be more steaming mad than they are already. And, you know what? I say good. They can stew in the mess they made.

FindersKeepers , you have your cuss word filter turned on. So BS gets mangled. You can turn off by going to Settings > Edit Profile, Profanity Filter at bottom.

Chris
11-21-2016, 09:05 AM
The people who "expected voter fraud" have bought the conspiracy theory nonsense.

Trump won because the new cult of Trump just wont take it any more. They wont take America being turned into a communist Muslim country any more! They wont take having their guns confiscated anymore! They wont have their jobs being taken by no Mexicans no more! I'm gonna get my news from facebook...fuck you CNN! 'Merica!

Those and other liberal agendas.

Chris
11-21-2016, 09:07 AM
Actually it's hilarious. One minute they are bragging about how they won this, that, and the other thing, but they are so indoctrinated with RWNJ propaganda that they can't stop talking about rigged elections! Talk about cognitive dissonance!

The funniest part is they are totally blind to it! No idea how stupid they look.

So what's your side talking about. Seems to be the same things.

del
11-21-2016, 09:07 AM

of course it does

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 09:10 AM
Bwahabahahaha a! Established by who? Rush? Alex jones?

Seriously man, give me a break! My sides ache from laughing all the time!

You can continue to deny the truth.

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 09:11 AM
The left hasn't yet figured out yet that they are wasting their time by perpetrating vote fraud tactics in the areas where they don't need to do that.

At least on the presidential election level.

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 09:13 AM
those and other liberal agendas.

lol...

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:14 AM

I know, right? It's like they still don't know they won or something!

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:17 AM
You can continue to deny the truth.

Sure, why don't you post it for a change?

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 09:17 AM

you people will deny anything.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:18 AM

Same thing as the republicans?

You don't actually know any democrats do you.

MMC
11-21-2016, 09:20 AM
Very well written article and spot on, IMO. We saw the same thing with Obama back in 2008, I remember seeing pictures of him in the local mall for sale that depicted him as Jesus (no kidding). That was very much one of the reasons I would not vote for him. I am just glad that the tactic did not work as well this time around..
The best one was of BO peep wearing a Cowboy hat and trying to talk with a Southern Drawl. What a mope. :laugh:

If he would have wore spurs on his heels.....he could have said they went jingle jangle. :grin:

del
11-21-2016, 09:20 AM
i won't deny that only idiots believe three million illegals voted.

del
11-21-2016, 09:21 AM
Same thing as the republicans?

You don't actually know any democrats do you.

he watched a video

FindersKeepers
11-21-2016, 09:25 AM
@FindersKeepers (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1881) , you have your cuss word filter turned on. So BS gets mangled. You can turn off by going to Settings > Edit Profile, Profanity Filter at bottom.

Yay!!!

Thank you, Chris!

I was always trying to figure out what naughty word a poster was typing when I saw that $^%# -- and now I know!

You are worth your weight in gold around here!

MMC
11-21-2016, 09:26 AM

They're still worried the more people see Clintons name, the more people will want her to be tried, convicted, and locked up. Even Stahl of 60 minutes brought that up to Trump. So you know that's what still has them worried.

Its really got their dense grey matter throbbing. Just not filtering tho.

Safety
11-21-2016, 09:26 AM

No, instead you have Trump supporters thinking he is a God...and people want to say Clinton was part of a cult...

https://youtu.be/4aWT0-zlcMc

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:31 AM
hey, it was in infowars, it must be true.

thank god they won.

we'd have 200 voter fraud threads to go with the emails and benghazi threads

mole people, ya gotta love em

That's true. It might be easier than listening to them accusing us of making them elect trump though. That's getting old already.

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 09:52 AM
`
`
Not so much different than the Cult of Obama. I pay absolutely no attention to hollywood and their screwed up celebrities. It's just a freakin election morons. You lose no matter who you elect. The real enemy sits behind bank desks and boardroom tables
You found none in Government itself?

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 09:54 AM

Trump won because the new cult of Trump just wont take it any more. They wont take America being turned into a communist Muslim country any more! They wont take having their guns confiscated anymore! They wont have their jobs being taken by no Mexicans no more! I'm gonna get my news from facebook...$#@! you CNN! 'Merica!

^^Total hive mind. You all sound the same. Pathetic; broken histrionic; clinging to silly nonsense and still campaigning in rank denial of the notion that your ideology lost. That you're Canadian - an excuse you love to pull to insulate you against lampooning your whining - is moot. Your ideology lost.

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 09:55 AM
LMAO at "voter fraud".
I mean seriously? Still?

^^Takes an inability to refute the reams of data establishing just exactly that as reason enough to ignore reality entirely.

You've never countered the numerous links you've been given which document the fraud, and the fact that it is and has been systemic. Your meme fails, as do you.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:57 AM
^^Takes an inability to refute the reams of data establishing just exactly that as reason enough to ignore reality entirely.

You've never countered the numerous links you've been given which document the fraud, and the fact that it is and has been systemic. Your meme fails, as do you.

That's because they don't actually exist.

Ravens Fan
11-21-2016, 09:58 AM
No, instead you have Trump supporters thinking he is a God...and people want to say Clinton was part of a cult...

https://youtu.be/4aWT0-zlcMc
You are pointing to fringes, while my point was about the masses. Here are some examples.
https://youtu.be/5fB53oaHqjM

https://youtu.be/KI-BCbKuJGA

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 09:58 AM
:laughing4:

If you know you lost, why continue the divisive rhetoric yourself?

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 09:59 AM

Over 2M of it fraud. Good job.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:59 AM

If you know you lost, why continue the divisive rhetoric yourself?

What? And miss out on all the fun?

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 10:00 AM

Documented. In the links. Links you avoided like a dog avoids a rabies shot.

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 10:01 AM
What? And miss out on all the fun?

You suffer false piety on the way to your position of board hypocrite.

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 10:01 AM
You are pointing to fringes, while my point was about the masses. Here are some examples.
https://youtu.be/5fB53oaHqjM

https://youtu.be/KI-BCbKuJGA

Well. That right there is hard owning. It's not legal to own black posters, Ravens Fan.

Chris
11-21-2016, 10:02 AM

Won what? Trump is going to be a disaster. He's not even a Republic.

Chris
11-21-2016, 10:03 AM
lol...

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/73535-What-do-you-folks-think-of

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 10:15 AM

Documented by who in what links?

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 10:16 AM

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

del
11-21-2016, 10:17 AM

infowars

yeah, i'd think of rabies too, derpie

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 10:17 AM
Won what? Trump is going to be a disaster. He's not even a Republic.

Well yea!

But I don't think they know that yet.

del
11-21-2016, 10:18 AM
awesome word salad

Common
11-21-2016, 10:27 AM
lol

Common
11-21-2016, 10:27 AM
awesome word salad
suck it up buttercup

MMC
11-21-2016, 10:28 AM
infowars

yeah, i'd think of rabies too, derpie

Well they did tell you that when you joined the carnival. But really, its no reason to laugh. http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/laughing7.gif

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 11:01 AM
It's impossible to have a reasonable discussion with a liberal. They see no need to address the facts surrounding any issue.

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 11:13 AM

i won't deny that only idiots automatically disbelieve that three million illegals voted.

exploited
11-21-2016, 11:17 AM
i won't deny that only idiots automatically disbelieve that three million illegals voted.

No matter where I look, I can't find the actual methodology for the VoteFraud.org study. And the website itself looks like it was designed by a sixteen year old with severe paranoia and ADHD.

Do you know where I can actually read the study that came up with the 3 million number?

Tahuyaman
11-21-2016, 11:26 AM
Keep looking. Take all day if you need to.

Ethereal
11-21-2016, 12:46 PM
Keep clinging to that Pyrrhic victory. Maybe if you pray to Saint Hillary hard enough, it will change the election results and she'll end up in the White House come January.

Ethereal
11-21-2016, 12:53 PM

Trump won because the new cult of Trump just wont take it any more. They wont take America being turned into a communist Muslim country any more! They wont take having their guns confiscated anymore! They wont have their jobs being taken by no Mexicans no more! I'm gonna get my news from facebook...$#@! you CNN! 'Merica!
This kind of attitude is a big reason why Hillary Clinton and the Democrats lost so badly.

Americans are sick and tired of being condescended to by smug "liberals" who show nothing but disdain for contrarian viewpoints.

The're also sick of the PC dogma being shoved down their throats, which would include the "conspiracy theory" label that is used reflexively by defenders of the status quo to marginalize any unconventional thought.

But instead of engaging in self-reflection about what lost them the election, "liberals" are merely doubling down on their superior attitude.

Ethereal
11-21-2016, 01:00 PM
LMAO at "voter fraud".

I mean seriously? Still?

Voter fraud has been a problem in American politics for decades. LBJ won his first congressional election that way (http://www.nytimes.com/1990/02/11/us/how-johnson-won-election-he-d-lost.html). And if I recall correctly, Bernie Sanders and his supporters got a taste of the DNC's fraudulent and manipulative tactics during the primaries.

Your unwavering faith in the system is touching, though. Even after all the chicanery, fraud, and corruption that has been exposed in American politics throughout our history, you still cling to the belief that all is well in Camelot. Granted, that is more comforting than confronting the harsh reality of living under an oligarchy, so I can see why you insist on remaining in denial.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 01:06 PM
To win one must reach or exceed 270 electoral votes. Clinton received 232. Trump received 306 with Michigan's 16 votes likely to be announced in a few more days.

You still have no idea just how bad a beating you took. I quietly smile every time I think of it.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 01:09 PM
There is an allegation of 3 million non-citizen votes in the general election. It is worth pursuing. For the longer term, most of the states now have Republican governors and Republican legislatures. It is the perfect time to craft bulletproof voter ID laws to prevent future voter fraud by either (wink, wink) party.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 01:11 PM
The charge was not that 3 million illegals voted. It was 3 million noncitizens voted. Illegally.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 01:12 PM
The Kim Jong's of the West are flushed turds.

Time to end this disastrous chapter and start the healing.

exploited
11-21-2016, 01:13 PM
There is an allegation of 3 million non-citizen votes in the general election. It is worth pursuing. For the longer term, most of the states now have Republican governors and Republican legislatures. It is the perfect time to craft bulletproof voter ID laws to prevent future voter fraud by either (wink, wink) party.
You have cited this before, but I cannot find any study on the VoteFraud.org website (which now redirects to http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/). And, looking at the site, I think most people can admit that it doesn't exactly scream reputability.

I am genuinely wanting to read the methodology they used to reach this number. Do you have any idea where I can find this study?

Ethereal
11-21-2016, 01:17 PM
I've given you several examples before. You just keep pretending otherwise.

Here is another one: (Chicago Tribune) Voter Fraud in City Outlined at Hearing (http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1983/09/20/page/17/article/vote-fraud-in-city-outlined-at-hearing)

The US Attorney and Federal investigators estimated that 100,000 votes in that particular election were fraudulent.

Of course, given the nature of fraud, it is difficult to detect, which is why people like you can maintain some semblance of plausible deniability.

But a little common sense will tell you that the few definitive cases are merely the tip of the iceberg. Politics is incredibly high stakes, so the incentive to commit fraud is equally high. And if people will commit fraud in order to swindle others out of a few hundred bucks or to get a free credit card, you can bet your bottom dollar that the political class will commit fraud in order to remain in control of billions and even trillions of dollars worth of tax money.

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 01:22 PM
This kind of attitude is a big reason why Hillary Clinton and the Democrats lost so badly.

Americans are sick and tired of being condescended to by smug "liberals" who show nothing but disdain for contrarian viewpoints.

The're also sick of the PC dogma being shoved down their throats, which would include the "conspiracy theory" label that is used reflexively by defenders of the status quo to marginalize any unconventional thought.

But instead of engaging in self-reflection about what lost them the election, "liberals" are merely doubling down on their superior attitude.
LOL...well keep buying ridiculous conspiracy theories and what do you expect?

Ethereal
11-21-2016, 01:31 PM
LOL...well keep buying ridiculous conspiracy theories and what do you expect?
My God...

You people are incorrigible.

But don't stop. At this rate, you'll be out of power indefinitely.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 01:35 PM
You have cited this before, but I cannot find any study on the VoteFraud.org website (which now redirects to http://electionnightgatekeepers.com/). And, looking at the site, I think most people can admit that it doesn't exactly scream reputability.
I am genuinely wanting to read the methodology they used to reach this number. Do you have any idea where I can find this study?
I will leave their methods and results to others.

This is the takeaway message:

For the longer term, most of the states now have Republican governors and Republican legislatures. It is the perfect time to craft bulletproof voter ID laws to prevent future voter fraud by either (wink, wink) party.

exploited
11-21-2016, 01:38 PM
I will leave their methods and results to others.

This is the takeaway message:

For the longer term, most of the states now have Republican governors and Republican legislatures. It is the perfect time to craft bulletproof voter ID laws to prevent future voter fraud by either (wink, wink) party.

So what you are saying is that you cannot provide the study you are citing? That you in fact have never read it?

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 08:56 PM

Alleged by whom?

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 08:58 PM
I've given you several examples before. You just keep pretending otherwise.

Here is another one: (Chicago Tribune) Voter Fraud in City Outlined at Hearing (http://archives.chicagotribune.com/1983/09/20/page/17/article/vote-fraud-in-city-outlined-at-hearing)

The US Attorney and Federal investigators estimated that 100,000 votes in that particular election were fraudulent.

Of course, given the nature of fraud, it is difficult to detect, which is why people like you can maintain some semblance of plausible deniability.

But a little common sense will tell you that the few definitive cases are merely the tip of the iceberg. Politics is incredibly high stakes, so the incentive to commit fraud is equally high. And if people will commit fraud in order to swindle others out of a few hundred bucks or to get a free credit card, you can bet your bottom dollar that the political class will commit fraud in order to remain in control of billions and even trillions of dollars worth of tax money.

Actually common sense should tell you that if you can't find evidence it.probably didn't happen.

del
11-21-2016, 08:59 PM
suck it up buttercup

kiss my ass, oldtimer

del
11-21-2016, 09:01 PM

would you prefer whack job?

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 09:04 PM
Back on topic. The Clinton crime family.

decedent
11-21-2016, 09:09 PM
It looks like Hillary will be getting more around 2.5 million more votes than Trump. I was defending the electoral college, but now I'm wondering if it's actually democratic when far more voters chose Hillary over Trump.

Well, they read them somewhere on the Internet, so they must be true.

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 09:11 PM
It looks like Hillary will be getting more around 2.5 million more votes than Trump. I was defending the electoral college, but now I'm wondering if it's actually democratic when far more voters chose Hillary over Trump.

Well, they read them somewhere on the Internet, so they must be true.

The Electoral College helps to mitigate fraud.

Dr. Who
11-21-2016, 09:15 PM

Nowhere. The number was posted on twitter. No study has been published.

exploited
11-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Nowhere. The number was posted on twitter. No study has been published.
Ah.

Media literacy needs to be a mandatory class in high school.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:41 PM
Alleged by whom?
I believe that was in the original post.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:44 PM
So what you are saying is that you cannot provide the study you are citing? That you in fact have never read it?
Do you understand that the number is not important? What is important is that Republicans are in a position to write voter ID laws to prevent future cheating.

exploited
11-21-2016, 09:46 PM
Do you understand that the number is not important? What is important is that Republicans are in a position to write voter ID laws to prevent future cheating.
As you know, I am a firm believer in voter ID laws. It just makes sense.

The issue is that IDs need to be taxpayer-funded and must be fairly easy to attain. I am fine with proof of citizenship, but it has to be under current legislation and Supreme Court rulings, which are very clear that those born here are citizens here.

If we have a right to vote, the State must always respect that right when forming legislation.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:46 PM
Ah.
Media literacy needs to be a mandatory class in high school.
Reading my be useful as well.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:48 PM
As you know, I am a firm believer in voter ID laws.
The issue is that IDs need to be taxpayer-funded and must be fairly easy to attain. I am fine with proof of citizenship, but it has to be under current legislation and Supreme Court rulings, which are very clear that those born here are citizens here.
Fortunately we are in a position to end anchor baby nonsense.

exploited
Reading my be useful as well.

It is.

Nobody reads. It is actually like the worst possible thing to happen to our society. Reading is the bedrock of informed decisions.

Peter1469
As you know, I am a firm believer in voter ID laws. It just makes sense.

If we have a right to vote, the State must always respect that right when forming legislation.

Untrue. There is no case that says if a baby is born to illegals it is legal.

Sorry.

exploited
11-21-2016, 09:49 PM
Fortunately we are in a position to end anchor baby nonsense.
Fine. Then do it. But you must respect those who were born here. The law change cannot be retroactive. That simply is not right.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 09:50 PM
I believe that was in the original post.

I believe that would be incorrect.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:51 PM
It is.
Nobody reads. It is actually like the worst possible thing to happen to our society. Reading is the bedrock of informed decisions.
Agreed. I read for hours everyday, unless I squander my day here. (which I did today).

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:53 PM
I believe that would be incorrect.
Scroll up. The answer you seek is there. The original post might be in another message thread. Someone else added in the original website. Not that it matters. The allegation should be looked into.
But the important point is Republican dominance across the country. Cheating is about to get much harder.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 09:54 PM
Fine. Then do it. But you must respect those who were born here. The law change cannot be retroactive. That simply is not right.
Equally important is eliminating the Kennedy immigration law. Both are likely now.

exploited
11-21-2016, 09:56 PM
Agreed. I read for hours everyday, unless I squander my day here. (which I did today).
Me too. I can usually get away with two or three hours but I have to call it after that due to other obligations.

When I was a kid I used to stay up until dawn reading, and then get in trouble at school because I couldn't pay attention, and would often fall asleep.

Surprise surprise ;)

exploited
11-21-2016, 09:58 PM
Equally important is eliminating the Kennedy immigration law. Both are likely now.
I'm of the opinion that immigrants with skills and education should be given preference. However, I'm not overtly attached to the idea.

I actually don't care that the Republicans are going to shut the border, in a fatalistic sense. I support open borders but I do think that border regulation is an inherent right of the state... if that is the way the cookie crumbles...

Just be aware that if people like me ever get in power, I will open the borders right up again.

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 10:00 PM
I'm of the opinion that immigrants with skills and education should be given preference. However, I'm not overtly attached to the idea.

I actually don't care that the Republicans are going to shut the border, in a fatalistic sense. I support open borders but I do think that border regulation is an inherent right of the state... if that is the way the cookie crumbles...

Just be aware that if people like me ever get in power, I will open the borders right up again.
We don't need open borders.

Crepitus
11-21-2016, 10:01 PM
Scroll up. The answer you seek is there. The original post might be in another message thread. Someone else added in the original website. Not that it matters. The allegation should be looked into.
But the important point is Republican dominance across the country. Cheating is about to get much harder.

Cheating isn't what you guys are concerned about. It's certain population's voting rights that are the focus of this.

exploited
11-21-2016, 10:01 PM
We don't need open borders.
Of course you don't. You're an old guy with a settled career and a taxpayer-funded pension.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to have to make-do with declining birthrates.

Sorry, not sorry.

Dr. Who
11-21-2016, 10:03 PM
@del has been banned from this thread for bad faith, please do not respond to this member.

Dr. Who
11-21-2016, 10:05 PM
suck it up buttercup

Please do not try to provoke members.

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 10:06 PM
Of course you don't. You're an old guy with a settled career and a taxpayer-funded pension.

Meanwhile, the rest of us are going to have to make-do with declining birthrates.

Sorry, not sorry.

Nobody needs open borders.

exploited
11-21-2016, 10:11 PM
Nobody needs open borders.
Not true.

The most free country in the world needs open borders.

But I suppose we should put the land of opportunity behind us. That city on the hill... unattainable.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 10:13 PM
Then we shall have to prevent you from every being in power. Open borders is inherently evil.

exploited
11-21-2016, 10:16 PM
Then we shall have to prevent you from every being in power. Open borders is inherently evil.
Nope. It isn't. Unless you believe humanity is inherently evil, in which case, fu*k it, go with the nukes.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 10:17 PM
Cheating isn't what you guys are concerned about. It's certain population's voting rights that are the focus of this.
It is true that noncitizen voting tends to be heavily black and Hispanic. But that is a direct result of the Kennedy immigration law that brings in the poorest, dumbest, sickest black and brown people from third world countries. That is not my problem. I hope we are on the verge of repairing that bit of Democratic evil. It was intended to give a permanent edge to the democratic party by diluting the majority white populace. That is why Democrats want to bring in more and more and more of the dregs. They are a natural fit for the Democrats.

MisterVeritis
11-21-2016, 10:20 PM
Open borders is inherently evil.

Nope. It isn't. Unless you believe humanity is inherently evil, in which case, fu*k it, go with the nukes.
Yes. It is. The nation belongs to its citizens. It does not belong to the politician. Nor does it belong to the rest of the world. I believe it takes a very evil person to hate his fellow citizens so much he would expose the nation to its logical end in this fashion.

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 10:22 PM
Not true.

The most free country in the world needs open borders.

But I suppose we should put the land of opportunity behind us. That city on the hill... unattainable.

The vote disagrees with you.

Why do you want people who will rape our women? What is wrong with the apologists?

Bethere
11-22-2016, 12:38 AM
It is true that noncitizen voting tends to be heavily black and Hispanic. But that is a direct result of the Kennedy immigration law that brings in the poorest, dumbest, sickest black and brown people from third world countries. That is not my problem. I hope we are on the verge of repairing that bit of Democratic evil. It was intended to give a permanent edge to the democratic party by diluting the majority white populace. That is why Democrats want to bring in more and more and more of the dregs. They are a natural fit for the Democrats.

Wow.

Bethere
11-22-2016, 12:39 AM
Why do you want people who will rape our women? What is wrong with the apologists?

Nice false dilemma, pete.

resister
11-22-2016, 12:43 AM
Wow.What the hell is wrong with doing it legal?We have avenues to do so.Folks say it is 2 spensive.Then how do they afford 2 to 5 large for the coyotes to run em?

Bethere
11-22-2016, 12:50 AM
What the hell is wrong with doing it legal?We have avenues to do so.Folks say it is 2 spensive.Then how do they afford 2 to 5 large for the coyotes to run em?
I don't like the post's white supremacist overtones. I don't think he personally is a white supremacist, but I don't think he has weighed all of the implications concerning what he posted.

It took 200 years of ethnic cleansing to make America the white utopia of his dreams.

We are a great country. We also have much for which to atone.

Some good people like you voted for trump. But some very dangerous ones did, too.

Your calling is to protect us from your teammates.

My friends @Docthehun (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1986), @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019), and @NapRover (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2018) all are Republicans who recognize this to some degree.

You, if you excuse me for saying so, should do so as well.

You could get to know them. They are all posters who could expose you to new stuff.

Hail, Trump! Hail our people!

https://youtu.be/1o6-bi3jlxk

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/?utm_source=atltw (http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/richard-spencer-speech-npi/508379/?utm_source=atltw)

resister
11-22-2016, 12:56 AM
I don't like the post's white supremacist overtones. I don't think he personally is a white supremacist, but I don't think he has weighed all of the implications concerning what he posted.

It took 200 years of ethnic cleansing to make America the white utopia of which he talks.

Some good people like you voted for trump. But some very dangerous ones did, too.

Your calling is to protect us from your teammates.

My friends @Docthehun (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1986), @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019), and @NapRover (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2018) all are Republicans who recognize this to some degree.

You, if you excuse me for saying so, should do so as well.

You could get to know them. They are all posters you could expose you to new stuff.
Still did not answer my question Bethere

Bethere
11-22-2016, 01:16 AM
Still did not answer my question Bethere

I am a Christian. I want things to work out for immigrants for similar reasons to why I want things to work out for you.

I will be involved in their fight.

I would do the same for you.

"The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

You asked.

Cletus
11-22-2016, 03:39 AM

Leftist hyperbolic bullshit.

DGUtley
11-22-2016, 08:09 AM
I don't like the post's white supremacist overtones. I don't think he personally is a white supremacist, but I don't think he has weighed all of the implications concerning what he posted. It took 200 years of ethnic cleansing to make America the white utopia of his dreams. We are a great country. We also have much for which to atone. Some good people like you voted for trump. But some very dangerous ones did, too. Your calling is to protect us from your teammates. My friends @Docthehun (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1986), @DGUtley (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2019), and @NapRover (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2018) all are Republicans who recognize this to some degree. You, if you excuse me for saying so, should do so as well. You could get to know them. They are all posters who could expose you to new stuff.

We all have to be careful that the dangerous and prejudiced elements of our respective sides aren't given a loud voice. Trump and his people have denounced Spencer, and rightly so. We have to be vigilant (perhaps even militant) in our determination to protect the rights of the minority. This nationalism and populism can be dangerous, history tells us.

I am a Christian. I want things to work out for immigrants for similar reasons to why I want things to work out for you. I will be involved in their fight. I would do the same for you. "The King will reply, 'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.' You asked.
I can vouch that @Bethere (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=1988) will vouch for and support you when he agrees with you view; and will even support your right to disagree with him when he doesn't. We have a long history and we generally want the same things just don't always agree on how to get there. He is my friend.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 08:17 AM
Leftist hyperbolic bullshit.

Dishonest righties often claim so, it helps them feel better about themselves.