PDA

View Full Version : tPF Even FOX is crying foul over Trumps plans

AZ Jim
11-21-2016, 03:59 PM
Donald made many promises, many of which most voters knew he could not do but here's one of the early problems is discussed here on FOX regarding a major problem for Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbkRWF2Pc_E

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 04:05 PM
oh nooooo's....

Cigar
11-21-2016, 04:05 PM
No one believes The Media anymore ... Trump has got this covered.

He's going to make America Great .... Again.

jimmyz
11-21-2016, 04:13 PM
Does the DNC reduce the pay of their on-line army between general elections?

AZ Jim
11-21-2016, 04:21 PM
This thread is intended to encourage serious discussion, please stay on subject. Thank you.

Subdermal
11-21-2016, 04:22 PM
Wow. I would have thought that leftists were real rusty when it comes to scrutinizing the activities of the POTUS, what with their ears full of sand after where they've been buried the past 8 years...

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 04:23 PM
lol

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:24 PM
Clearly that's not really a blind trust.

It will be hard to take Trump supporters seriously if they turn a blind eye to this issue. It would be the height of hypocrisy....again.

Standing Wolf
11-21-2016, 04:28 PM
This thread is intended to encourage serious discussion, please stay on subject. Thank you.

No criticism of Trump will be directly addressed by the Trump supporters on this forum, Jim - you must have noticed that by now. It will simply be dismissed as "whining", when it isn't met by one of them bringing up something that Bill Clinton or Barney Frank or Strom Thurmond did a few decades ago. Posting on the political threads here is looking more and more like a serious waste of time for that reason.

jimmyz
11-21-2016, 04:28 PM

Did you not notice the word "potential" in you Fox video graphic. I'll let you gripe about the hypothetical. I've got steaks to be eaten, drinks to have and red-blooded vaginal sex with a woman to enjoy.

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:29 PM
No criticism of Trump will be directly addressed by the Trump supporters on this forum, Jim - you must have noticed that by now. It will simply be dismissed as "whining", when it isn't met by one of them bringing up something that Bill Clinton or Barney Frank or Strom Thurmond did a few decades ago. Posting on the political threads here is looking more and more like a serious waste of time for that reason.
I think they've forgotten how to defend or even rationalize. Attack mode is often hard to disengage from. It's all they've known for 8 years.

Captain Obvious

It will be hard to take Trump supporters seriously if they turn a blind eye to this issue. It would be the height of hypocrisy....again.

Just like its impossible to take the hack lefts constant whining and bedshitting seriously.

Standing Wolf
I've got steaks to be eaten, drinks to have and red-blooded vaginal sex with a woman to enjoy.

Hypothetically, of course.

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:30 PM
Did you not notice the word "potential" in you Fox video graphic. I'll let you gripe about the hypothetical. I've got steaks to be eaten, drinks to have and red-blooded vaginal sex with a woman to enjoy.

Run along then, kiddo...

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:30 PM
Just like its impossible to take the hack lefts constant whining and bedshitting seriously.
Go back to the comedy...

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 04:32 PM
Go back to the comedy...

Jest is easier on the ego than reality.

jimmyz
11-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Hypothetically, of course.

^^^ says the guy using a picture of an English transvestite comedian as his avatar

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:33 PM
Jest is easier on the ego than reality.

Nah, it's just you're better at it than the other. The other seems more like flailing.

jimmyz
11-21-2016, 04:34 PM
Run along then, kiddo...

Can't. The steaks might over-cook.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Nah, it's just you're better at it than the other. The other seems more like flailing.

lol

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:35 PM
Can't. The steaks might over-cook.
I meant tend to your grill...

Archer0915
11-21-2016, 04:36 PM
In all seriousness here, Hillary was found to have done nothing wrong. Hillary did accept gifts to her charity and it appears she WAS influenced.

Do we need to review?

Standing Wolf
11-21-2016, 04:37 PM
I think they've forgotten how to defend or even rationalize. Attack mode is often hard to disengage from. It's all they've known for 8 years.

It's intellectual laziness...and it's exactly the kind of response Trump himself would make to such (or any) criticism.

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 04:38 PM
In all seriousness here, Hillary was found to have done nothing wrong. Hillary did accept gifts to her charity and it appears she WAS influenced.

Do we need to review?

What does Hillary have to do with Trump's potential conflict of interest?

Chris
11-21-2016, 04:41 PM
jimmyz; Subdermal; Captain Obvious

Those three TBed at requestion of OP.

AZ Jim
11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
In a earlier interview with Chris Wallace, Pence when asked about this same subject said, "who cares?". I guess it's the attitude that bothers me most. BTW that video is also on Youtube.

Archer0915
11-21-2016, 04:49 PM

So if it is Hillary it is not a conflict. Liberals can do as they please but let a republican do the same as Hillary.

She has plenty to do with it.

AZ Jim
11-21-2016, 04:52 PM
So if it is Hillary it is not a conflict. Liberals can do as they please but let a republican do the same as Hillary.

She has plenty to do with it.She has been completely cleared. You seem intent in drawing a parallel and none exists. I need to leave for a bit so I am not ignoring you.

Archer0915
11-21-2016, 04:54 PM
She has been completely cleared. You seem intent in drawing a parallel and none exists.

Exactly! So this means Trump can profit from his position and do some pay for play.

del
11-21-2016, 04:57 PM

seems like most of the bed shitting and whining is coming from the right.

pence got booed- this is a big deal?

really?

del
11-21-2016, 04:58 PM
you misspelled whining

del
11-21-2016, 04:58 PM
nothing, but it's all they have

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 05:12 PM
Exactly! So this means Trump can profit from his position and do some pay for play.

You're making an assumption based on what most likely is a story you read on facebook.

There has been no hard evidence of Clinton profiting from actions as S of S, nor have there been any criminal prosecutions. So no, that does set a precedent.

resister
11-21-2016, 05:17 PM

nahh , hildabeast already played the trump card

resister
11-21-2016, 05:18 PM
You're making an assumption based on what most likely is a story you read on facebook.

There has been no hard evidence of Clinton profiting from actions as S of S, nor have there been any criminal prosecutions. So no, that does set a precedent.
Haa haaa haa,the word gullible is not in the dictionary.Look it up

resister
11-21-2016, 05:19 PM
nothing, but it's all they haveAnd u have emu turds

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 05:20 PM
And u have emu turds

Don't you have some trash to rummage through?

Mini Me
11-21-2016, 05:55 PM

Red blooded vaginal sex? Have you earned your Red Wings?

valley ranch
11-21-2016, 06:03 PM
Who the heck is Fox, are they: The Media that doesn't lean completely left. I didn't hear or read Fox in their acceptance or complaint.

Fox, well they don't act or admit they're as goofy as the rest but truth is you don't care what they think and think them wrong mostly and we don't give a damn what they want or who their owners or the companies that list products with them want.

The President Elect soon to be installed, he is who we're listening to and to hell with what this or that dolt or slim or actor or news bla bal has to say.

We, I'm, looking forward to see what we/he can get done for America and All Americans. Even Obama is behaving pretty cool, better than the hating silly!

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 06:05 PM
Red blooded vaginal sex? Have you earned your Red Wings?

Whoever his partner is sounds like a lucky woman...

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Who the heck is Fox, are they: The Media that doesn't lean completely left. I didn't hear or read Fox in their acceptance or complaint.

Fox, well they don't act or admit they're as goofy as the rest but truth is you don't care what they think and think them wrong mostly and we don't give a damn what they want or who their owners or the companies that list products with them want.

The President Elect soon to be installed, he is who we're listening to and to hell with what this or that dolt or slim or actor or news bla bal has to say.

We, I'm, looking forward to see what we/he can get done for America and All Americans. Even Obama is behaving pretty cool, better than the hating silly!

:shocked:

resister
11-21-2016, 06:06 PM
Don't you have some trash to rummage through?
Nahh, wouldn't want 2 disturd your nap time

resister
11-21-2016, 06:07 PM
:rollseyes:
:shocked:LOL

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 06:07 PM
Nahh, wouldn't want 2 disturd your nap time

Another zinger....you're really good at this. Seriously, a real talent.

AZ Jim
11-21-2016, 06:24 PM

We, I'm, looking forward to see what we/he can get done for America and All Americans. Even Obama is behaving pretty cool, better than the hating silly!So you are completely okay with Trump's con game of using his family as a "blind trust" to manage his businesses? I'm not, most Americans both right and left won't either.

resister
11-21-2016, 06:25 PM
Another zinger....you're really good at this. Seriously, a real talent.
Run circles round u

Common Sense
11-21-2016, 06:26 PM
Run circles round u
Yes, I'm sure you could run circles around that letter. You're a pretty smart guy.

Dr. Who
11-21-2016, 06:28 PM
https://s15.postimg.org/jg3h4chgb/gavel.gif @resister (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=2122) has been thread banned at the request of AZ Jim, please do not respond to this member's posts.

If you have questions about this action, please direct them to the OP in a PM. Thank you.

maineman
11-21-2016, 10:19 PM
Does the DNC reduce the pay of their on-line army between general elections?

I sure as hell hope not! how'm I gonna buy all my Colt 45 Malt Liquor and my MD 20/20 if they quits payin' my ass?

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 08:50 AM

Why not wait to see how this issue is handled before you make accusations? I know it's hard to be patient and see how this gets settled.

Of course, liberals are going to find something wrong with anything he comes up with. With them, there is only one solution to this issue...... He must resign the presidency.

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 08:53 AM
So you are completely okay with Trump's con game of using his family as a "blind trust" to manage his businesses? I'm not, most Americans both right and left won't either.

Be honest. What possible solution would satisfy you?