PDA

View Full Version : Message from president elect Donald Trump

Don
11-21-2016, 10:16 PM
https://youtu.be/7xX_KaStFT8

Peter1469
11-21-2016, 10:18 PM
Leadership would shock this forum.

It could have it. Expect it actively rejects it. The members should say no.

Infraction for rule 9 violation.

Captain Obvious
11-21-2016, 10:19 PM
So refreshing...

Cigar
11-21-2016, 10:27 PM
Chicken ... afraid to stand up like a Man in front of the Big Bad Media :laugh:

Is he going to hide under skirts in The White House?

Cigar
11-21-2016, 10:28 PM
So refreshing...

I thought he was going to tell Mexico they were going to pay for the Wall?

Don
11-21-2016, 10:32 PM
He already did. He will again. Wait for it.

Mark III
11-21-2016, 10:34 PM
This "100 day plan" bears little similarity to his campaign speeches. Kind of shockingly skimpy. On immigration - we will look into visa abuses , doesn't sound much like a wall or mass deportations. Did not mention the Muslim ban, or ISIS. We're going to do nothing new about ISIS? That's a surprise, I thought he had a secret plan.

Trump is there to steal money. David Frum , the conservative author, was on a show tonight. "This is all about graft" he said, "and that is all it is about."

exploited
11-21-2016, 10:35 PM
He still isn't accustomed to being President, which is probably a good thing. Talks too fast, is heated and passionate, and doesn't put the emphasis on the right things. That isn't the leadership the country needs right now - what it needs is a cool head.

However, with full recognition that I don't know any of the specifics he will propose, I agree with him in theory. But everything that Donald Trump has ever done as President is just that: theory.

Note how he talks about clean coal ;)

resister
11-21-2016, 10:35 PM

Don't hide under the drapes, they have not been dry cleaned since billbo:grin:

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 12:20 AM
Oil prices are in the tank. Lifting restrictions on drilling for any kind of oil isn't going to change that. Drilling companies are laying off, not hiring.

resister
11-22-2016, 01:23 AM
This "100 day plan" bears little similarity to his campaign speeches. Kind of shockingly skimpy. On immigration - we will look into visa abuses , doesn't sound much like a wall or mass deportations. Did not mention the Muslim ban, or ISIS. We're going to do nothing new about ISIS? That's a surprise, I thought he had a secret plan.

Trump is there to steal money. David Frum , the conservative author, was on a show tonight. "This is all about graft" he said, "and that is all it is about."Dude, it has bean, like 2, seasons since he said"All out mooslim ban"Try 2 keep ^(pretyy cleva, ehh?)Politicians evolve, like the candadite:grin:(She who shall not B Named)

MMC
11-22-2016, 07:39 AM
I thought he was going to tell Mexico they were going to pay for the Wall?

As usual.....you thought wrong. Of course it all began.....when you started to have a thought.

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 09:09 AM

You're going to be funnier than usual.

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 09:15 AM

Trump is there to steal money. David Frum , the conservative author, was on a show tonight. "This is all about graft" he said, "and that is all it is about."

I guess the Democratic partisan hacks expect him to fulfill every campaign promise on day one. They must also expect him to address every issue raised in the campaign every time he addresses the nation.

It looks to me as though creating the conditions for economic growth will be his number one priority.

Cigar
11-22-2016, 09:22 AM
The Twitter in Chief

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CiT1r64VEAAS8Zg.jpg

MMC
11-22-2016, 09:42 AM
The Twitter in Chief

What makes him a winner.....was the election. Even a dumbfuck could figure that one out. So what excuse do you have to not match a dumbfucks intellect? :laugh:

Adelaide
11-22-2016, 10:25 AM
What makes him a winner.....was the election. Even a dumbfuck could figure that one out. So what excuse do you have to not match a dumbfucks intellect? :laugh:
Thread banned for insults.

Chloe
11-22-2016, 10:57 AM
Leadership would shock this forum.

It could have it. Expect it actively rejects it. The members should say no.

Donald Trump is not a leader but I do agree about the forum to an extent, but they are doing better

DGUtley
11-22-2016, 11:03 AM
I have to be honest, if you guys (or the MSM) were this tough on Obama we wouldn't have had the corruption we've had for the past 8 years. I welcome it though. It's our job to hold Mordor's feet to the fire.

GrassrootsConservative
11-22-2016, 11:04 AM
Donald Trump is not a leader but I do agree about the forum to an extent, but they are doing better

Donald Trump is going to be one hundred times the leader Hillary Clinton would ever be.

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 11:24 AM
What I heard in his brief statement is his plan to use executive orders to undo the Barack Hussein O damage done to the economy. You mentioned visa abuses. He specifically will be looking into the use of the visa program to bring in foreigners to replace American workers. Everything he said is a reasonable approach for day one.

Chloe
11-22-2016, 11:25 AM
Donald Trump is going to be one hundred times the leader Hillary Clinton would ever be.

Uh huh, and Clinton is going to go to jail

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 11:27 AM
Oil prices are in the tank. Lifting restrictions on drilling for any kind of oil isn't going to change that. Drilling companies are laying off, not hiring.
Lifting the insane restrictions on American energy includes more than oil. Obama lived by the EO. Now he will die by the EO.

The stock market is up again today.

Common Sense
11-22-2016, 11:28 AM
His reading has gotten a bit better.

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 11:28 AM
The Twitter in Chief

Persistence. You should try it.

GrassrootsConservative
11-22-2016, 11:46 AM
Uh huh, and Clinton is going to go to jail
It would make her more of a leader for her followers than anything else she has ever done.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 04:47 PM
Lifting the insane restrictions on American energy includes more than oil. Obama lived by the EO. Now he will die by the EO.

The stock market is up again today.

Coal is down as well. All these are gonna do is line the pockets of the stockholders.

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 06:51 PM
Coal is down as well. All these are gonna do is line the pockets of the stockholders.
That is the whole point of a business. Didn't you know? Every time I invest it is to enrich myself. What do you do?

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 07:27 PM
That is the whole point of a business. Didn't you know? Every time I invest it is to enrich myself. What do you do?
When you invest is it under the guise of creating jobs?

resister
11-22-2016, 07:29 PM
Uh huh, and Clinton is going to go to jailChinese masons will build the wall.They have much experience

gamewell45
11-22-2016, 07:30 PM
I think out of fairness, I'll give him until the Honeymoon is over (100+1) before really condemn or praise him. Lets see if he walks the walk or talks the talk.

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 08:03 PM
When you invest is it under the guise of creating jobs?
No. I never invest in anything to create jobs. I invest to become rich. When you invest do you do it to create jobs? If so you are doing it wrong. Up your game.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 08:15 PM
No. I never invest in anything to create jobs. I invest to become rich. When you invest do you do it to create jobs? If so you are doing it wrong. Up your game.

Why are you dodging? This isn't what we were talking about. Let me refresh your memory:

We were discussing whether or not easing regulations on the fossil fuel industry would create jobs. I said no, coal and oil are both down price wise and both industries are laying workers off, not hiring or wanting to hire, and all this would do is line the pockets of the shareholders. Then yoh went off in a tangent about how when you invest you do it to make money, not create jobs. Your comments are an unrelated attempt at dodging the question/issue. Would you care to make another try at actually addressing the conversation?

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 08:23 PM
Why are you dodging? This isn't what we were talking about. Let me refresh your memory:
We were discussing whether or not easing regulations on the fossil fuel industry would create jobs. I said no, coal and oil are both down price wise and both industries are laying workers off, not hiring or wanting to hire, and all this would do is line the pockets of the shareholders. Then yoh went off in a tangent about how when you invest you do it to make money, not create jobs. Your comments are an unrelated attempt at dodging the question/issue. Would you care to make another try at actually addressing the conversation?
I am not dodging anything. You complained that eliminating the unconstitutional restrictions on energy would only enrich shareholders. Of course eliminating unconstitutional restrictions on the energy sector will "create" jobs. How could it not? People who invest do not do so to create jobs. We do it to enrich ourselves.

Assuming you invest why do you?

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 08:30 PM
I am not dodging anything. You complained that eliminating the unconstitutional restrictions on energy would only enrich shareholders. Of course eliminating unconstitutional restrictions on the energy sector will "create" jobs. How could it not? People who invest do not do so to create jobs. We do it to enrich ourselves.

Assuming you invest why do you?

I have many better things to do than go chasing around your silly circular BS tonight.

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 08:31 PM
I have many better things to do than go chasing around your silly circular BS tonight.
I understand. Because you do not invest you have no clue why you would or should. It is never to create jobs.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 08:36 PM
I understand. Because you do not invest you have no clue why you would or should. It is never to create jobs.
Right right, sure sure, whatever you say. Just stop talking to me. You just want me to run in your silly circular logic that never means anything until I give up anyway so fine.16657

MisterVeritis
11-22-2016, 08:38 PM
Right right, sure sure, whatever you say. Just stop talking to me. You just want me to run in your silly circular logic that never means anything until I give up anyway so fine.16657
You are free to disregard me. I will still engage you. It is fun. You are so easy...

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 10:03 PM
I think out of fairness, I'll give him until the Honeymoon is over (100+1) before really condemn or praise him. Lets see if he walks the walk or talks the talk.

From the day he takes office until the day he leaves, if he does things I approve of I'll say so. The same if he does things I disapprove of.

I won't compare him to the current president as he has reset the bar so low, anyone could out perform him in every area.

And unlike the mindless partisan Democrats here, I won't blame the previous president for any of Trump's failures.

resister
11-22-2016, 10:05 PM
His reading has gotten a bit better.While your's, sadly, has suffered

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 10:08 PM
I invest and it's not to help stimulate the nations economy. My intent is to stimulate my personal economic situation.

I also know several people who have started a small business. None of them did so in some altruistic endeavor to create jobs. They did it hoping to provide a better living for themself and their family.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 10:53 PM
You are free to disregard me. I will still engage you. It is fun. You are so easy...

You don't have a real argument, you really don't care about the topic, you will attempt to derail until you succeed then avoid returning to the original topic while asking meaningless questions in an attempt to get me to say something you can pounce on. You are incapable of or uninterested in having an honest discussion about anything. You are pure troll, here just to see how many people you can drive to distraction. Unequivocally one of the most useless posters on the entire forum.

Bethere
11-22-2016, 10:56 PM

If you click on his avatar you'll go to a page that allows you to put him on your ignore list.

I must say that so far I've found it to be a thoroughly satisfying answer.

Crepitus
11-22-2016, 10:59 PM
If you click on his avatar you'll go to a page that allows you to put him on your ignore list.

I must say that so far I've found it to be a throughly satisfying answer.

I don't actually have anyone on ignore. I used to just skip over most of his posts but I got out of the habit while he was hiding in shame for a few weeks before the election. I shouldn't respond to his nonsense but he knows just what buttons to push to get a comment out of me.

gamewell45
11-23-2016, 12:42 AM

I must say that so far I've found it to be a thoroughly satisfying answer.
I agree with you; I have three on ignore here; all of whom were disrespectful and personally attacked me; it does work well especially since they were not here to discuss the issues, rather here to insult and attack those with whom they disagreed with; people with that mindset help to destroy good political debate forums.

resister
11-23-2016, 12:46 AM
I agree with you; I have three on ignore here; all of whom were disrespectful and personally attacked me; it does work well especially since they were not here to discuss the issues, rather here to insult and attack those with whom they disagreed with; people with that mindset help to destroy good political debate forums.I have no one on "ignore"Although,Alota people poke fun and that's allright, but when I start poking back, some mod's get all uptight

gamewell45
11-23-2016, 09:10 AM
I have no one on "ignore"Although,Alota people poke fun and that's allright, but when I start poking back, some mod's get all uptight
Poking fun or disagreeing on viewpoints is fine in my book, but once someone starts making it personal by personal insults, that's were I have to draw the line; usually I warn them once, if they persist, then its off to ignore world. I try to keep the mods out of it since they are already busy enough handling other chores (I was a mod in another forum for a number of years, so I can relate).

birddog
11-23-2016, 11:58 AM
"ignore" is for sissies. :cool2:

gamewell45
11-23-2016, 08:15 PM
"ignore" is for sissies. :cool2:

Are you speaking from experience? :grin:

resister
11-23-2016, 08:31 PM
Poking fun or disagreeing on viewpoints is fine in my book, but once someone starts making it personal by personal insults, that's were I have to draw the line; usually I warn them once, if they persist, then its off to ignore world. I try to keep the mods out of it since they are already busy enough handling other chores (I was a mod in another forum for a number of years, so I can relate).There are times when I wish I could transform myself into digital data to pop outa someones PC into there living room

birddog
11-23-2016, 11:42 PM
Are you speaking from experience? :grin:

No, I have never put anyone on "ignore" on any of several forums. I am knowledgeable, smart, and quite capable of verbally handling low life liberals! :grin:

resister
11-24-2016, 12:40 AM
No, I have never put anyone on "ignore" on any of several forums. I am knowledgeable, smart, and quite capable of verbally handling low life liberals! :grin:
Putting someone on ignore is a sign of defeat.How you doing AZ Jimmy?

gamewell45
11-24-2016, 01:39 AM

What about low life conservatives? Are you capable of handling them as well?? :grin:

decedent
11-24-2016, 01:42 AM
"After a year of dividing America, I want us all to come to together." - Donald Trump, basically

Bethere
11-24-2016, 02:43 AM

Lol.

birddog
11-24-2016, 10:51 AM
What about low life conservatives? Are you capable of handling them as well?? :grin:

You darn tootin, but fortunately there aren't any here that I know of.:grin:

decedent
11-24-2016, 03:05 PM
The great unifier.

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/files/2016/11/HappyThanksgiving.jpg

resister
11-24-2016, 03:07 PM
The great unifier.

http://wp.production.patheos.com/blogs/dispatches/files/2016/11/HappyThanksgiving.jpg
Just callin it like it is

Ravens Fan
11-24-2016, 03:09 PM
"After a year of dividing America, I want us all to come to together." - Donald Trump, basically
I'm pretty sure the divisions were already there before he threw his hat in the ring. He may have used those divisions to his advantage, but he did not create this mess.

decedent
11-24-2016, 03:15 PM
I'm pretty sure the divisions were already there before he threw his hat in the ring. He may have used those divisions to his advantage, but he did not create this mess.

Of course he didn't create it. He exacerbated it then exploited it.

Peter1469
11-24-2016, 03:19 PM
Unlike the last 8 years?

Ravens Fan
11-24-2016, 03:22 PM
Of course he didn't create it. He exacerbated it then exploited it.

I disagree that simply speaking to issues that are already present can be considered exacerbating. He did not make the division worse, but did take advantage of it in order to gain supporters.

Docthehun
11-24-2016, 03:56 PM
He's quickly getting up to speed on the very important matters........well, maybe not so much. Geez, who's he think will be calling the shots in two months?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/trump-lot-catching-president-elect-020817400.html

Peter1469
11-24-2016, 03:59 PM
So long as he slashes regulation, the economy could boom if government takes a long vaca.