PDA

View Full Version : Hugh Hewitt takes on MSNBC hosts over Trump Transition.....

MMC
11-22-2016, 06:44 AM
Hugh Hewitt had to give some force fed learning on the Lib-tards at MSDNC. First he took on Kristen Welker.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqk2vEHhvqU

MMC
11-22-2016, 06:47 AM
Then Kate Snow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fq3Pcu216so

Common
11-22-2016, 06:54 AM
msnbc and now cnn have no credibility. If I were a liberal I would reject their phony faux lieing news. How can any adult with half a brain watch any news outlet left or right knowing they are lieing to you whether you like the lie or not its still LIES.

MMC
11-22-2016, 06:58 AM
msnbc and now cnn have no credibility. If I were a liberal I would reject their phony faux lieing news. How can any adult with half a brain watch any news outlet left or right knowing they are lieing to you whether you like the lie or not its still LIES.
He even took on Brian Williams.....but then NBC blocked the video coverage at his site and on U Tube. They don't like Brian Williams being taken to school and the mental check put upon him.

Hewitt gave them the straight and narrow. Showing just how overblown their reporting has been over Trumps Transition.

Just like he did with those at CNN.

MMC
11-22-2016, 08:12 AM
Hewitt had his buddy send over something on the DOJ. Check it out and how the left is panicking over Sessions as AG.

From “Old Hand” Re: DOJ (http://www.hughhewitt.com/old-hand-re-doj/)

My pal, “Old Hand,” spent decades as a career lawyer in DOJ, though at one of the outlier United States Attorneys Offices, prosecuting bad guys, working with the FBI and Main Justice. He weighed in a few times in this space on Director Comey’s investigation of Secretary Clinton’s server, ans sent along the following this AM:

[Politico and a couple other places have had stories about a potential “mass exodus” in the Civil Rights Division if Sessions is confirmed.

Why would that be? Is the Civil Rights Division full of liberal attorneys? Is being a left winger a necessary prerequisite to working in the Civil Rights Division?

If I recall correctly (and I do because I remember it vividly), one of the “outrageous” aspects of the 2006 scandal involving the firings of 7 US Attorneys in the second term of the Bush Administration was the fact that a mid-level DOJ attorney named Monica Goodling — way over her head in the job she was given — came under intense scrutiny by Congress when it became known that she was evaluating some DOJ hires based on their political leanings as gleaned from their resumes. Bradley Schlozman, the interim Chief of the Civil Rights Division was also found by Congressional investigators and the DOJ Inspector General to have favored applicants with conservative credentials, and disfavored applicants with prior civil rights or human rights affiliations considered too liberal — both in violation of DOJ hiring policies and federal law.

After all, these positions were “career” appointments, and by law political and ideological views are not to be considered in hiring.

So how is it — after 8 years of Obama Administration hiring in the Civil Rights Division — that there might be a “mass exodus” of trial attorneys simply because there is going to be a conservative AG? Has there been a pattern or practice in hiring by the Civil Rights Division that has favored liberal leaning applicants?

If there is a “mass exodus”, maybe there should be an investigation into how the staffing of the Civil Rights Division came to be so tilted that it would be so chock-full of liberal and left wing attorney activists who simply can’t bring themselves to handle civil rights cases in a politically neutral manner.] .....snip~

http://www.hughhewitt.com/

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 08:32 AM

No, if you were a liberal, you would fall for their idiotic drivel.

Cigar
11-22-2016, 08:40 AM
:smiley_ROFLMAO::laughing4: Better put some lotion on

http://www.michaelshowalter.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/Ds-p-body%20lotion.jpg (http://www.michaelshowalter.net/category/tour-journal/page/2/)

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 08:42 AM
Another delusional response.

MMC
11-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Another delusional response.

They have no intention of discussing the topic.....so its all about showing they don't know how to filter. Of course then they think they know about bringing the diss.

We should just keep all threads in the hole. Then we can treat them appropriate like they want us to. You know putting the bitchslap on them.

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 10:27 AM
You've got to understand that Cigar is lost for words now. He can't respond to everything with "back to black" as his default response any longer.

MMC
11-22-2016, 11:08 AM
You've got to understand that Cigar is lost for words now. He can't respond to everything with "back to black" as his default response any longer.
Just wait until Hewitt makes Van Jones look like the punk he is. He will have a caniption fit and then call Hewitt a Klucker or Nazi. :laugh:

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 11:34 AM
Just wait until Hewitt makes Van Jones look like the punk he is. He will have a caniption fit and then call Hewitt a Klucker or Nazi. :laugh:

Van Jones would never go one on one with Hugh Hewitt as he knows that he's not in Hewitt's league in an intelectual sense.

MMC
11-22-2016, 12:01 PM
Van Jones would never go one on one with Hugh Hewitt as he knows that he's not in Hewitt's league in an intelectual sense.
Not one on one.....with a panel where he can get his shots off.

Sound familiar for the ash-tray? :grin:

Tahuyaman
11-22-2016, 12:57 PM
Not one on one.....with a panel where he can get his shots off.

Sound familiar for the ash-tray? :grin:

The only way Van Jones would engage Hewitt is in an environment where Hewitt would be outnumbered five to one, where Hewitt would make a comment, then the other five spend the rest of the discussion shouting him down screaming insults.