PDA

View Full Version : Mitt's New Math

Cigar
10-16-2012, 12:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTTchDX0M0I&feature=player_embedded

The Video clearly speaks for it's self from the "actual" worlds coming from Willard Mitt Romney mouth.

Debate it's meaning all you want, but there's no debate on the actual words that came from Mitt own mouth.

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 12:55 PM
Mitt's math Matters not. Know what matters? Mitt's poll numbers. moving up every day...almost every hour.

GrassrootsConservative
10-16-2012, 02:02 PM
Odumba math:
Dead ambassador + U.S. credit rating downgraded + Debt higher than ever before + Unemployment higher than he promised it would be = Moving "forward"

Which mistake is worse, your guy or our guy? Really, think about this before you answer.

head of joaquin
10-16-2012, 03:18 PM
Mitt's math Matters not. Know what matters? Mitt's poll numbers. moving up every day...almost every hour.
Translated: stupid people vote for Romney.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 10:51 AM
If President Obama Had Spent $30 on Turbo Tax He Would Have Saved $7,300

Read more: http://www.12newsnow.com/story/19478096/if-president-obama-had-spent-30-on-turbo-tax-he-would-have-saved-7300-says-randall-sorensen-cpa

He's so dumb he cost himself money!

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:06 AM
If President Obama Had Spent $30 on Turbo Tax He Would Have Saved $7,300

Read more: http://www.12newsnow.com/story/19478096/if-president-obama-had-spent-30-on-turbo-tax-he-would-have-saved-7300-says-randall-sorensen-cpa

He's so dumb he cost himself money!

Still hurting a little? :)

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:09 AM

:laugh: Cigar, even if Obama won he didn't win big. I know you're trying desperately to get back at everyone for the crushing defeat suffered by Obama in the first debate but have some dignity, home slice. :afro:

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:14 AM
:laugh: Cigar, even if Obama won he didn't win big. I know you're trying desperately to get back at everyone for the crushing defeat suffered by Obama in the first debate but have some dignity, home slice. :afro:

At least the Democrats had the Balls to admit when their candidate loses are debate.

Do you need to borrow something or is it already replace with a crack?

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:15 AM
At least the Democrats had the Balls to admit when their candidate loses are debate.

Do you need to borrow something or is it already replace with a crack?

That's because their candidate got crushed. There was no uncertainty. It was even close. Romney gave BO a new name that night: Toby. :laugh:

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:21 AM
That's because their candidate got crushed. There was no uncertainty. It was even close. Romney told him his name was Toby. :laugh:

Do your End Zone Dance!
You can have your Big Play-Off Victory!

But President Obama will raise the Trophy!

I remember the Bulls first Play-Off lose to LA in the 1991 Championship Series ... :)

Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! :)

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:23 AM
Do your End Zone Dance!
You can have your Big Play-Off Victory!

But President Obama will raise the Trophy!

I remember the Bulls first Play-Off lose to LA in the 1991 Championship Series ... :)

Then BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ! :)

What? You've been reduced to babbling, Cigar. Look, we know you desperately want revenge for Toby's overwhelming defeat in the first debate but it didn't happen for you last night. Fish don't fry in the kitchen, homie,. Deal with it.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 11:26 AM

Not in the least Bubba, not in the least. I'm sure you are though.

exotix
10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
Odumba math:
Dead ambassador + U.S. credit rating downgraded + Debt higher than ever before + Unemployment higher than he promised it would be = Moving "forward"

Which mistake is worse, your guy or our guy? Really, think about this before you answer.

3,000 U.S. 911 dead + 5,000 U.S. Iraq War dead + 1800 U.S. Katrina dead + Great Depression + Bomb Bomb Iran = lunatic-fringe projecting strength

or Right-Wing Wacko Math

http://i46.tinypic.com/33uuy4y.gif