PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who do you think won the debate?

BooHoo
10-16-2012, 09:46 PM
I think they were both aggressive but Romney imo won mostly because Obama doesn't have a leg to stand on! To me Obama was talking in circles. Of course, NBC is saying Obama was stronger.

Peter1469
10-16-2012, 09:48 PM
Obama almost lost it a couple of times. Romney has demonstrated to Biden the way to be aggressive without looking like the drunk uncle.

On substance it was close. Obama said more lies than Romney. But Obama's emotions got the best of him.

Obama = lose.

Deadwood
10-16-2012, 09:52 PM
Obama will get the headline for the fact he was so much improved over the last debate and the perception will be that he won. He didn't though.

I think his lie about the Rose Garden speech about a spontaneous demonstration in Benghazi will be his undoing going forward. They've changed stories too many times. He may have used the word terror, but he and the rest of the administration clung to that farsical idiocy toolong and there was troo much overwhelming evidence going forward.

It's now his weakest spot...and the Republicans need to go on the attack on that

JohnAdams
10-16-2012, 09:52 PM
When one lies like a rug one tends to lose debates.

GrassrootsConservative
10-16-2012, 10:00 PM
Obama lost.
Romney called him out on every lie the moderator let him call him out on. I'm sure everyone will agree that Romney won in the coming hours.

BooHoo
10-16-2012, 10:06 PM
Nice thread title I made lol (tried to edit)

Note from Trinnity:

I fixed the typo in the thread title for you.

Members: Any time you goof up a thread title and want it fixed, PM one of the mods and we'll be happy to help you.

GrumpyDog
10-16-2012, 10:14 PM
Do not know if Romney picked up any undecided, but I DO now, as a Left Democrat, that

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF OBAMA BULLSHIT EXCUSES!!!

And since women want to play games now also,, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN NOW..

So I will not be voting at all. SEE Mr. President, I do not reward someone who has brought in 2 Bilderbergers to run the Treasury Dept. and the Federal Reserve, and then has the gall to say how well he has done in his 4 years, EXPONENTIALLY REWARDING the wealthy FAR BEYOND what even Bush/Cheney could have hoped for.

SO: GO F YOURSELF

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM
then thats a vote FOR obama. If you're tired of obama bs, then vote R/R. Unless you want four more years of Obama BS.

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 10:42 PM
Luntz group says it was a romney win.

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 10:59 PM
Crowley just admitted she had it wrong on defending obama's terrorism in benghazi. And obama lied. Romney was right.

KC
10-16-2012, 11:04 PM
I missed the second debate, since I was entertaining company. Anyone got a clue where I can find video or audio from the debate? I'm having a hell of a time finding it.

Edit: Herp Derp. Shoulda checked C SPAN. For anyone else who missed: http://www.c-span.org/Debates/Events/Pres-Obama-Mitt-Romney-Debate-at-Hofstra-Univ/10737434294/

Peter1469
10-16-2012, 11:08 PM
There will be videos tomorrow. Don't worry.

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 11:14 PM
Goolsby is running his mouth and it almost sounds like he's supporting Romney.

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 11:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVABCcAgYY&feature=player_embedded

KC
10-16-2012, 11:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjVABCcAgYY&feature=player_embedded

This video is way better streaming than the C Span link I provided above.

RtWngaFraud
10-16-2012, 11:44 PM
Crowley just admitted she had it wrong on defending obama's terrorism in benghazi. And obama lied. Romney was right.

Link??

Calypso Jones
10-16-2012, 11:52 PM
Link??

seriously? you don't have it?

here's a quick one. Follow the update.

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/10/16/wrap-up-the-second-debate/

better>

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/matthew-sheffield/2012/10/16/candy-crowley-embarrasses-herself-falsely-corrects-romney-libya

Canadianeye
10-16-2012, 11:59 PM
Do not know if Romney picked up any undecided, but I DO now, as a Left Democrat, that

I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF OBAMA BULLSHIT EXCUSES!!!

And since women want to play games now also,, I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN NOW..

So I will not be voting at all. SEE Mr. President, I do not reward someone who has brought in 2 Bilderbergers to run the Treasury Dept. and the Federal Reserve, and then has the gall to say how well he has done in his 4 years, EXPONENTIALLY REWARDING the wealthy FAR BEYOND what even Bush/Cheney could have hoped for.

SO: GO F YOURSELF

Understandable. I thought the best gotcha of the night, which surprised me, was Romney on the women issue, how he canvased for more on building his cabinet, and making special arrangements on a work schedule for a mother. To 60+ million...it was WHAT he did vs Obama with a flat hope and change for the future.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 01:06 AM

I thought she said right then and there that Romney was right about what he said?
Barack Hussein Odumba is a liar. Anyone who can't admit this, whether you're a CNN employee doing a debate moderation or whatever, you're dumb if you can't admit Odumba lies every time he opens his big fat fucking mouth.

BooHoo
10-17-2012, 02:39 AM

Cigar
10-17-2012, 06:53 AM
I think they were both aggressive but Romney imo won mostly because Obama doesn't have a leg to stand on! To me Obama was talking in circles. Of course, NBC is saying Obama was stronger.

:roflmao::roflmao: - Alternate Universe

Mainecoons
10-17-2012, 06:59 AM
I'd call it a draw and a lot of BS from both sides plus serious moderator bias, allowing Obama 9 percent more time, multiple interruptions and bailing him out on Libya.

Republicans should never agree to either appearing on CNN or any CNN moderator. They are only slightly less biased than MSNBC.

Bane
10-17-2012, 07:00 AM
:roflmao::roflmao: - Alternate Universe

Who you?

Obama never called Benghazi a "terrorist" attack the day after. Do you not recall the Feds going in the middle of the night to arrest the guy who made that movie and Obama sending out his press darling to the TV shows and Obama goin to the UN claiming it was the movie nobody saw?......lmao.

And I love the point Romney made as Obama tried to attack his wealth overseas, when Romney asked him if he has seen his own pension, which has investments overseas and China.....lmao!!!! Obama didn't stay on that subject any longer after that.

Obama is a blathering idiot. He is attacking a man because he has been successful in life, then turns around and says he is for the little guy getting ahead??????? You cant have it both ways man....lol. What, he wants the little guy to get ahead so he can slam him for being wealthy??????.....lmfao!

Bane
10-17-2012, 07:03 AM
I'd call it a draw and a lot of BS from both sides plus serious moderator bias, allowing Obama 9 percent more time, multiple interruptions and bailing him out on Libya.

Republicans should never agree to either appearing on CNN or any CNN moderator. They are only slightly less biased than MSNBC.

She didn't bail him out. She lied too....lol. Which works in Romney's favor b/c that showed just how in the tank she was for Obama.

amazing that they keep picking moderators who are in the tank for Obama. And he is still getting his ass whipped.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 07:16 AM
Who you?

Obama never called Benghazi a "terrorist" attack the day after. Do you not recall the Feds going in the middle of the night to arrest the guy who made that movie and Obama sending out his press darling to the TV shows and Obama goin to the UN claiming it was the movie nobody saw?......lmao.

And I love the point Romney made as Obama tried to attack his wealth overseas, when Romney asked him if he has seen his own pension, which has investments overseas and China.....lmao!!!! Obama didn't stay on that subject any longer after that.

Obama is a blathering idiot. He is attacking a man because he has been successful in life, then turns around and says he is for the little guy getting ahead??????? You cant have it both ways man....lol. What, he wants the little guy to get ahead so he can slam him for being wealthy??????.....lmfao!

Ever hear of the word = TRANSCRIPTS :)

Oh I forget, by bad, you live in an alternate universe where fact check-able English Sentences don't exist on your planet.

Your boy got his ass spanked ... on national TV last night.

BTW, yes Mitt-Stupid, I am sure the mutual funds in my IRA may have invested in Chinese companies. But here's the difference between you and me you fucking liar, you actually went to China to personally purchase Chinese factories to outsource American JOBS, I didn't.

See the difference you Fucking pathological lying turd?

WARNING: NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

Bane
10-17-2012, 07:20 AM
LMAO!!!! Context Cigar, it's not your strong point.

And on investments overseas, it's too late, cats out of the bag, Obama also invests in overseas stuff.......lmao!!!!! You can't slam someone for doing the same thing you do. You just look stupid, when the other guy calls you on it.

edit: you sure are angry troll. I jus finished your comment. Your as unhinged as Obama was last night. That is what happens when boys play a mans game.

Mainecoons
10-17-2012, 07:27 AM
See the difference you Fucking pathological lying turd?

You're really beginning to sweat it, aren't you little boy Cigar?

:rofl:

patrickt
10-17-2012, 07:30 AM
The applause certainly went for Presidetn Obama. The audience expressed their approval repeatedly, didn't they? And, poor President Obama, had to keep on top of the timekeepers to make sure he didn't get shorted on time like he did in the first debate and like poor Joe Biden did. Oh, wait, they didn't get shorted, did they, except of course in Cigar's alternate universe. That's the same alternate universe where the moderator wasn't an active participant supporting the one that made her tingle like Chris Mathews. She doesn't have the tingly leg Chris Mathews has but she tingles, doesn't she?

I understand they are getting a new moderator for the last debate. It will be Bill Maher and the venue has been changed to "The View" soundstage and the lovely ladies will all be there.

I certainly think Gov. Romney held his own against Obama/Crowley and Michelle did a great job leading the cheering section in the audience.

Bane
10-17-2012, 07:54 AM
The applause certainly went for Presidetn Obama. The audience expressed their approval repeatedly, didn't they? And, poor President Obama, had to keep on top of the timekeepers to make sure he didn't get shorted on time like he did in the first debate and like poor Joe Biden did. Oh, wait, they didn't get shorted, did they, except of course in Cigar's alternate universe. That's the same alternate universe where the moderator wasn't an active participant supporting the one that made her tingle like Chris Mathews. She doesn't have the tingly leg Chris Mathews has but she tingles, doesn't she?

I understand they are getting a new moderator for the last debate. It will be Bill Maher and the venue has been changed to "The View" soundstage and the lovely ladies will all be there.

I certainly think Gov. Romney held his own against Obama/Crowley and Michelle did a great job leading the cheering section in the audience.

Yeah, I couldn't figure out what they were applauding for....lol. What Candy said wasn't factually based, so that tells me they loaded the room with liberals. They clapped for a lie.

Mister D
10-17-2012, 07:56 AM
You're really beginning to sweat it, aren't you little boy Cigar?

Apparently, he doesn't understand that his hysterics make your point obvious.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 08:08 AM
:roflmao:

birddog
10-17-2012, 08:27 AM
Romney won on facts, substance and honesty, and the next couple of days will prove it. Obama did much better than last time especially with the help of the moderator, and was given a false win by many on style and lies.

Romney could have done a better job on Libya, but will kick butt in the last debate which will emphasize foreign affairs.

Romney did really great last night on the economy, far better than Obama, and most will ultimately agree that the economy is the key in deciding the upcoming election.

patrickt
10-17-2012, 09:00 AM
I just realized that President Obama grew up with his mother and grandmother taking care of him and last night he had two other women, Michelle Obama and Ms. Crowley, taking care of him. Some boys never grow into men.

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 09:06 AM
Romney won on facts, substance and honesty, and the next couple of days will prove it. Obama did much better than last time especially with the help of the moderator, and was given a false win by many on style and lies.

Romney could have done a better job on Libya, but will kick butt in the last debate which will emphasize foreign affairs.

Romney did really great last night on the economy, far better than Obama, and most will ultimately agree that the economy is the key in deciding the upcoming election.

Just did a quick check this morning. Search Romney surging and then Obama surging....and you have your answer, and as you said, the next couple of days will prove it. As well, he surged ahead in Florida on this mornings latest polling.

Real Liberals won't be made fools of again....and only the actual libtards on the left will have anything to do with this incompetent fool anymore. They feed on whatever slop they are fed and are content in their bizarro world, and are pretty much irrelavant on the outcome.

coolwalker
10-17-2012, 09:22 AM
Last night was about flash and glitter. The corpulent broad was in Obama's camp without a doubt and the bias was evident. The integrity of America is at stake, not how many flash-bangs the rock concert can create. Obama lost his cool a few times and the Chi-town thug was evident.

Peter1469
10-17-2012, 09:59 AM
Mitt clearly won. Obama came unhinged. On three occasions his voice cracked when he lost control. He lied several times and he made petty snide comments. Not presidential at all. More like an insecure thug.

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Luntz Focus Group Of Mostly Former Obama Voters Switch To Romney

"He's lied about everything. He lied to get elected in 2008, that's why I voted for him. I bought his bull. And he's lied about everything, he hasn't come through on anything. And he's been bullshitting the public," one member of the focus group said.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/16/luntz_focus_group_of_mostly_former_obama_voters_sw itch_to_romney.html

This group is in Nevada; a toss up state Obama needs. See for yourself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd4B31fYdLU

Mainecoons
10-17-2012, 10:46 AM
It's interesting. Crowley interupted Romney 28 times, Obama was constantly interupting, Moochelle was leading a cheering squad in the obviously stacked audience, the questions were hand picked to favor Obama and yet Romney kept his cool, stayed on message and acted like a POTUS should act in public. This is a guy who will not start saying and thinking "uh, uh" when the s*** hits the fan as, given the perilous state of the planet these days, it inevitably will.

It is long past the time that Republicans need to boycott CNN and not agree to let them host or moderate any debate they participate in.

Period!

Peter1469
10-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Obama looked like a scared thug.

Bane
10-17-2012, 10:52 AM
It's interesting. Crowley interupted Romney 28 times, Obama was constantly interupting, Moochelle was leading a cheering squad in the obviously stacked audience, the questions were hand picked to favor Obama and yet Romney kept his cool, stayed on message and acted like a POTUS should act in public. This is a guy who will not start saying and thinking "uh, uh" when the s*** hits the fan as, given the perilous state of the planet these days, it inevitably will.

It is long past the time that Republicans need to boycott CNN and not agree to let them host or moderate any debate they participate in.

Period!

Exactly, how about the 1st Lady, cheering in a fucking debate????!!!!!!

Are you kiddin me????!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it. No class or integrity with the Obama's. so embarrassing they represent our country.

Bane
10-17-2012, 10:53 AM
Obama looked like a scared thug.
Haha!

"Candy!"...."Candy!"....."Help me Candy!"

Haha!!!!

Cigar
10-17-2012, 10:58 AM
Ok the results are in and I agree with your experts. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/121017-second-debate-the-reviews-are-in.jpg

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/ny_dn.png

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:00 AM
Haha!

"Candy!"...."Candy!"....."Help me Candy!"

Haha!!!!

Anyone who can help expose a Liar is OK with me.

So the Cons can go attack Candy now.

Next they will attack the Polls ...

After that, they will deny the Election Results.

Typical reaction. :)

Chris
10-17-2012, 11:01 AM
Ok the results are in and I agree with your experts. :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/121017-second-debate-the-reviews-are-in.jpg

Even that is mixed to mild when Obama needed a big win after the 1st debate.

Chris
10-17-2012, 11:01 AM

Stop projecting. You're attacking everyone in sight.

garyo
10-17-2012, 11:04 AM
Doesn't matter, Romney will be YOUR next President Sparky.:punchballs:

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:08 AM
Stop projecting. You're attacking everyone in sight.

FACT:

When Polls are against Republicans ... what do they do?
When Debates go against Republicans ... what do they do?
When Elections go against Republicans ... what do they do?

... filling in the blanks ... the truth is what the truth is.

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:09 AM

I agree, Obama got exposed as the liar he is.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:10 AM
Doesn't matter, Romney will be YOUR next President Sparky.:punchballs:

Ok Honey BoBo :)

Bane
FACT:

Where is a fact in this comment? Your posts are unhinged bro...lol. They don't make sense

Cigar
I agree, Obama got exposed as the liar he is.

Keep saying that to yourself ... :)

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:11 AM

Candy said so. :smiley:

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:12 AM

And you keep telling yourself the exact opposite

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Candy said so. :smiley:

Your link didn't come through ... :(

garyo
10-17-2012, 11:13 AM
This is all that matters, get ready for YOUR next President Sparky.

On top of all the other magic he works, Scott Rasmussen also conducts a daily poll of the eleven swing states won by Obama in 2008 and considered competitive today. This includes Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Michigan, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin. Romney has not been in the lead in this poll since Sept. 19. As recently as last week, Obama was 4 to 6 points ahead.
Today, Romney is up by 2 (http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_swing_state_tracking_poll), 49-46%.
In 2008, Obama won these states 53 to 46%.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/09/romney-still-surging-leads-obama-in-all-11-swing-states/

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:14 AM

It's posted all over the forum already, homie. :afro: Candy admitted your boy was wrong. he done tol' a lie!

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:15 AM

Neither did your link to the pay of women under Team Obama.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 11:15 AM

Are you really that fucking incompetent? It's everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=athcyCTnTTs

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:16 AM
It's posted all over the forum already, homie. :afro: Candy admitted your boy was wrong. he done tol' a lie!

He knows about it. He has posted in another thread where it was provided to him. He is just ignoring it b/c it is devastating to his cause

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:16 AM
Are you really that fucking incompetent? It's everywhere.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?&v=athcyCTnTTs

Trolls troll

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:17 AM
He knows about it. He has posted in another thread where it was provided to him. He is just ignoring it b/c it is devastating to his cause

Yep. He lied and was supported in a lie by the moderator. Everyone knows about this now. It's not arguable.

Chris
10-17-2012, 11:18 AM
FACT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 11:21 AM

Period!

There is an organizational level built now amongst Conservatives, yet they resist getting into the trenches on the boycott issue. I recall detailing an easy attack strategy that could be levied against HBOs Bill Maher, which in the boycotting world had nothing but upside to it (not like Libs would/or could buy 2 subscriptions a month to offset the boycott). Cancel subscriptions until he is fired. (appx $20 a month) x 100,000, 250,000, 400,000...fill in the blank. They got that many people to spend a lot of travel/accomadations monies etc to show up at their massive rallies.

Not to mention, how many committed persons beyond those significant showings of actually actively involved Conservatives.

Do the math on how fast Bill Maher would get fired, however, the point is the Conservatives NEED to expand one step further into the boycott trenches...but they will not go there, and it is an absolute shame.

Just read an article regarding the China vs Japanese conflict about those islands. A boycott initiative from China...and Japanese auto sales dropped 40%. I repeat, 40%.

I'll give an irony link on that: :smiley:

http://business.blogs.cnn.com/2012/10/09/do-economic-boycotts-work/

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 11:24 AM
It was, technically, a draw. Obama scored as many points as Romney and vice versa.

However, Obama's performance as a "bounce back" gives him the edge - it will likely stem the tide of free fall.

He will be seen as the "winner" for that and most especially the "error" as she now calls it on the Rose Garden statement. Allowing for the fact that she was under pressure I will allow that it was an honest mistake, but her "qualified" correction allows the error to stand - the damage has been done.

I suspect the Romney team will try to 'put it behind' them, a mistake in my opinion as they should be running saturation ads to show that Obama's statement mentioned terror, but clung to the falsehood it was all just a silly little demonstration in which the Ambassador got smothered while trying to rescue people from a fire....

Mister D
10-17-2012, 11:25 AM
A sober analysis.

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 11:26 AM
Obama was constantly interupting, Moochelle was leading a cheering squad in the obviously stacked audience,
She was caught clapping on camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJEpxboCyWY

Bane
10-17-2012, 11:30 AM
It was, technically, a draw. Obama scored as many points as Romney and vice versa.

However, Obama's performance as a "bounce back" gives him the edge - it will likely stem the tide of free fall.

He will be seen as the "winner" for that and most especially the "error" as she now calls it on the Rose Garden statement. Allowing for the fact that she was under pressure I will allow that it was an honest mistake, but her "qualified" correction allows the error to stand - the damage has been done.

I suspect the Romney team will try to 'put it behind' them, a mistake in my opinion as they should be running saturation ads to show that Obama's statement mentioned terror, but clung to the falsehood it was all just a silly little demonstration in which the Ambassador got smothered while trying to rescue people from a fire....

I disagree.

Obama got shown for the empty suit he is, from women's wages, to Libya, to his own pension investing overseas, to Fast & Furious. He got owned. I loved particularly, the pension part. Obama did not want to discuss that one at all. In fact, that entire episode will take the whole "Romney has offshore accounts" off the table. Another door that hit Obama in the nose.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 11:33 AM

CHEATING LITTLE COMMUNIST!!!! GET HER!
:riot:

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:42 AM
:rofl:So this is how Republicans act when they lose

Cigar
10-17-2012, 11:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Truth! You Republicans have been denying the Truth for 4 years

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Obama44.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/inauguration.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/504x_obamabirthcertificate.jpg

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 11:48 AM
I disagree.

Obama got shown for the empty suit he is, from women's wages, to Libya, to his own pension investing overseas, to Fast & Furious. He got owned. I loved particularly, the pension part. Obama did not want to discuss that one at all. In fact, that entire episode will take the whole "Romney has offshore accounts" off the table. Another door that hit Obama in the nose.

There is nothing incorrect nor untrue in what you have posted.

Politics, though, is not what is, but what is seen to be true. I was watching on-line polls on who was winning on various points as they were made. It was 50-50 for the most party, which is a "win" for Obama after the last debacle. He had a slight edge on the Libya question and got seriously hammered, as you point out, on his pension issue. He also was 30 vs 70 % on not answering the question why he had not done it in his first yeas as promised.

However the news stories today, in Washington state, in the BBC and CBC are all about him having scored a 'victory' on the Rose Garden statement...

You have to remember, it is not the part faithful who chooses who wins, but the media and through them, the public. It has been so since the first televised debate when a sweaty and unshaven Richard Nixon wiped the bathroom floor with "Johnny" Kennedy but was perceived to have lost, which cost him the election.

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Truth! You Republicans have been denying the Truth for 4 years

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/Obama44.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/inauguration.jpg
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/504x_obamabirthcertificate.jpg

Atta boy. Now, take all those people in the picture, and just like the focus group after the debate...have half of them raise their hands saying they are NOT voting for Obama this time.

It's just getting too easy. :grin:

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 11:53 AM
:rofl:So this is how Republicans act when they lose

And you run away and hide, then change your story when you lose. Then have the lame excuse two weeks later that Romney lied.....

Pretty hard to throw stones when you have only pebbles and live in a glass cage....

Stop deliberately antagonizing, and for once post something worthwhile, like answering the question about why Obama didn't do what he said he would do in his first term...

Give us something to work with instead of hiding behind bullshit and propaganda...

If you want to be a proponent of Obama, give us some answers instead of simply being divisive and deliberately irritating.

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 11:57 AM
Where is YOUR link?
Willard Mitt Romney got Served on Tuesday Night October 16th

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/A5YGddjCEAI7BN6.jpg

I'm calling you out on this, Cigar.

First of all there's no link to your graph.

Second, this graph came from Twitter and Democratic Underground.
http://twitter.com/MiddleAmericaMS/s...530626/photo/1 (http://twitter.com/MiddleAmericaMS/status/258401131829530626/photo/1)
http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10021563491

Third, a google search of " ABC News Poll Obama Won Debate 66% to 26%" reveals nothing referring the the ABC news organization.

Fourth, a search of the home ABC new site of "ABC News Pol Obama Won Debate 66% to 26%" returns NOTHING.
See the search here:
http://abcnews.go.com/search?searchtext=%20ABC%20News%20Poll%20Obama%20W on%20Debate%2066%25%20to%2026%25

I see nothing to suggest that your liberal buddies are not LYING again. It looks like made up stuff in a desperation move.

Do you have a legitimate ABC news source for that graph???

Cigar
10-17-2012, 12:09 PM
I don't care what you call me and you can stomp your feet and poke your lip out as much as you want.

If you don't like the Graph ... ignore it, isn't that what you're use to doing. :)

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 12:13 PM
I don't care what you call me and you can stomp your feet and poke your lip out as much as you want. If you don't like the Graph ... ignore it, isn't that what you're use to doing. :)I am calling you and your liberal buddies who also posted that made up graph LIARS. You're a bunch of flat out LIARS and you cannot refute it because I've proven you lied.

LIAR.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 12:15 PM
I am calling you and your liberal buddies who also posted that made up graph LIARS. You're a bunch of flat out LIARS and you cannot refute it because I've proven you lied.

LIAR.

Try not to spit on yourself when you say it, it ain't lady-like :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Mister D
10-17-2012, 12:18 PM
Have you no shame at all, Cigar?

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 12:18 PM
I don't care what you call me and you can stomp your feet and poke your lip out as much as you want.

If you don't like the Graph ... ignore it, isn't that what you're use to doing. :)

The graph is bullshit....people are tweeting they voted 20 or more times!

Nice try, but stop slobbering on yourself. It ain't man like........

and get some diapers too, tired of the smell you leave

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 12:19 PM
I am calling you and your liberal buddies who also posted that made up graph LIARS. You're a bunch of flat out LIARS and you cannot refute it because I've proven you lied.

LIAR.

Is there anyone in here that doesn't know that? FFS even the libs avoid this turd.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 12:34 PM
Ok ... it looks like I'm going to have to lighten up you boys and girls.

I thought you where tougher than that, but it looks like you're not.

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Ok ... it looks like I'm going to have to lighten up you boys and girls.

I thought you where tougher than that, but it looks like you're not.

Said the guy who runs away.

You're only tough when you have the internet to hide behind.

But lightening up would be advised as we're all fucking sick and tired of your deliberate antagonism.

If you have something to contribute, do so. If all you can to is bully then get your diapers on.

And one other suggestion? Read the fucking rules in this forum and start adhering to them.....you've had a free pass too long bitch.

Bane
10-17-2012, 12:39 PM
Try not to spit on yourself when you say it, it ain't lady-like :)

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/liar-liar-pants-on-fire.jpg

Wow! Cigar, your totally insane man. Unhinged.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Said the guy who runs away.

You're only tough when you have the internet to hide behind.

But lightening up would be advised as we're all fucking sick and tired of your deliberate antagonism.

If you have something to contribute, do so. If all you can to is bully then get your diapers on.

And one other suggestion? Read the fucking rules in this forum and start adhering to them.....you've had a free pass too long bitch.

You're not going to Cry are you?

If so ... what are you going to do after November 7th?

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/CAS0OT47.jpg

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 12:56 PM

Don't know about Fear or anyone else, but I'll be laughing my ass off at your utter devastation.
And I just snagged your hella cute cry baby pic which you'll likely see a lot of if you have the nerve to log on after the 6th.
Hope I don't make you so mad you want to make me the next on the list of those you've given attitude adjustments to with your hella tough fists badass.

Deadwood
10-17-2012, 12:57 PM

I cry. Like when my father died.

But never over the shit that gets stuck to the bottom of my shoe....

I'd advise you need to concern yourself with what Bane has said.....he nailed it!

:owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned: :owned:

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
I say the debate was a draw but the clear losers were We the People.
Absolutely pointless from beginning to end.
Dog shit questions, incessant nonresponses from both candidates and pretty much what everyone expected from the uber non biased Crowley... 'cept the fact that it looked as if she shed a quick 40 or 50 pounds for the occasion.

Cigar
10-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Don't know about Fear or anyone else, but I'll be laughing my ass off at your utter devastation.
And I just snagged your hella cute cry baby pic which you'll likely see a lot of if you have the nerve to log on after the 6th.
Hope I don't make you so mad you want to make the next on the list of those you've given attitude adjustments to with your hella tough fists badass.

This is what’s separates me from you Republicans.

Your world stopped turning after Obama because President.

Whereas for me, my world never stops for a President, never did and never will.

Remember, I lived through a Regan and two Bush’s, :rofl:

As much as you keep hoping for your America back, it's gone forever.

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Though your assessment is fundamentally flawed, I must ask why this would please you?
And why have you stayed for all these years if you've so hated the nation tough guy?
Lazy or simply stupid?

Mister D
10-17-2012, 01:06 PM

Pssst...so is yours. :wink:

head of joaquin
10-17-2012, 01:39 PM
"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

Poof, there goes the election. It was only a matter of time before Romney's true misogyny came forth.

Mister D
10-17-2012, 01:40 PM
"BINDERS FULL OF WOMEN"

Poof, there goes the election. It was only a matter of time before Romney's true misogyny came forth.

What? :laugh:

head of joaquin
10-17-2012, 01:49 PM
What? :laugh:

Didn't watch the debate I see.

Typical. Like Bush you don't read newspapers and don't watch debates.

Mister D
10-17-2012, 01:51 PM

Again, what? :laugh:

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 01:55 PM

I didn't. Already know who I am voting for.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 03:54 PM

I missed the part where she was clapping... maybe i blinked?

Kizzume
10-17-2012, 04:03 PM
I think it was a tie. I was impressed with Obama's performance in contrast to the previous.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 04:04 PM
As much as you keep hoping for your America back, it's gone forever.That's a fact.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:09 PM

If she was the one clapping, she knew the rules beforehand. No excuse for this.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM
Neither of the two impressed last night, but Obama finally gave as good as he got. Romney insisted on bullying, interrupting and actually acting like he was calling the shots in this debate, pretty much telling the POTUS that he had to wait until he (Romney) was finished talking.

That Romney has a successful business background is really meaningless. Anyone who thinks they can run a country like a business has never run a country. Conversely, anyone who has run a business should have no reason to think they could run a country. Two totally different animals.

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 04:14 PM

I think Mrs. Obama clapped somewhere close to the point where Mr. Obama said "...there are still people who see America as the land of promise..." (should make a nice ad in a few days) :evil:

The family train of thought would fit.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 04:15 PM
If she was the one clapping, she knew the rules beforehand. No excuse for this.You're right. No excuse at all.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:18 PM
I think Mrs. Obama clapped somewhere close to the point where Mr. Obama said "...there are still people who see America as the land of promise..." (should make a nice ad in a few days) :evil:

The family train of thought would fit.

They should have escorted her out if she did this. She is not above everybody else.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:20 PM
One-hand clapping? I think you people are seeing something that just wasn't there.

I didn't watch the debate. But I did hear someone clapping in the video.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 04:21 PM

0:20, where they show the crowd. She's the moron in pink slamming her big fat-fingered palms together as if she is (for some reason) exempt from the rules and above the rest of the crowd.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:25 PM
Neither of the two impressed last night, but Obama finally gave as good as he got. Romney insisted on bullying, interrupting and actually acting like he was calling the shots in this debate, pretty much telling the POTUS that he had to wait until he (Romney) was finished talking.

That Romney has a successful business background is really meaningless. Anyone who thinks they can run a country like a business has never run a country. Conversely, anyone who has run a business should have no reason to think they could run a country. Two totally different animals.

Running a business is better than the skills Obama has. We can't keep printing money and borrowing from China.

Bane
10-17-2012, 04:26 PM

Holy mother of pearl! Really?

But your community organizer can run a country?....lol.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 04:28 PM

Sure he can run it....

All the way into the ground.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:32 PM

Yes, I don't understand that one either.

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 04:34 PM
They should have escorted her out if she did this. She is not above everybody else.

Michelle, did have the clap, sequence going for a few brief seconds. I didn't even know it was against the rules, and I am sure some cameraman got fired for panning out at that particular time.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Michelle, did have the clap, sequence going for a few brief seconds. I didn't even know it was against the rules, and I am sure some cameraman got fired for panning out at that particular time.

Yes she broke the debates cardinal rule.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 04:43 PM

They say at the beginning that the audience is to keep quiet except for when they welcome the candidates.

Canadianeye
10-17-2012, 04:46 PM
They say at the beginning that the audience is to keep quiet except for when they welcome the candidates.

I was flipping over to the Tigers game last night as well, obviously missed the intro rules of conduct.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 04:47 PM
Running a business is better than the skills Obama has. We can't keep printing money and borrowing from China.
True. But we've been doing that for years. This isn't something new...

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 04:49 PM

Please acknowledge that Moochelle Odumba should have been kicked out of the debate for breaking the well-known rules.

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 04:54 PM

I know and always had problems with hard right republicans that did this but Obama has taken it to a whole new level. Even if Mitt wins it's going to be a hard battle.

bladimz
10-17-2012, 05:00 PM

But your community organizer can run a country?....lol.Why would Romney try to tell us that he is qualified to run this country based on his success as a businessman? Was it his business prowess that brought his RomneyCare into existence in MA?

bladimz
10-17-2012, 05:18 PM
I know and always had problems with hard right republicans that did this but Obama has taken it to a whole new level. Even if Mitt wins it's going to be a hard battle."Taking it to a whole new level" is just another way of saying that you hold Obama responsible for everything that's failed for the last 4 years. Fair enough. But then you have to be equally fair and accept that he can be held responsible for all that's gone right (http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/march_april_2012/features/obamas_top_50_accomplishments035755.php) in that period of time.

No one will ever convince me that Mr. Romney will put this country interests before the interests of his fellow 1%ers. There's just too many bad Bain stories that tell me otherwise. A current example is the Sensata Technologies situation happening now in Freeport, Il. It's worth looking at. Mr. Romney has the opportunity as the sole Bain stockholder to go there and act on behalf of the american workers who will be fired once they've trained their chinese counterparts who will be taking their jobs overseas. He has the clout, but he won't act. Why? Because it's "business".

GrumpyDog
10-17-2012, 05:23 PM
http://www.usmagazine.com/uploads/assets/articles/56867-barack-obama-mitt-romneys-second-presidential-debate-stars-react/1350476029_mitt-romney-barack-obama-467.jpg

HE did it. NO. He did it even more than I did. Wrong. You are incorrect. Says you, who would not know when he was for something right after he was against it.

Okay.. why 14 days until you finally said the attack on Benghazi was a terror attack?

Transcript please?

Okay.. got the transcript.. Now, to ask the question more specifically, why did it take your Leon Panetta Secretary of Defense until Sept 27 to state that the attack on Benghazi was a terror attack, when they knew within 24 hrs that it was? And why did you, after your initial vague reference to terror attacks in general, then start claiming that a single video by some nutcase preacher was the cause of ALL the attacks, despite your own intelligence saying otherwise?

Uh... thats a lie.. liar..uh. CANDY HELP ME!

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 05:36 PM
Why would Romney try to tell us that he is qualified to run this country based on his success as a businessman? Was it his business prowess that brought his RomneyCare into existence in MA?

So then forget all his success in business if it makes you feel better and focus on the point you just made.
That being his real life executive experience as governor of Massachusetts.
One day on the job as governor of any state would have dwarfed Obama's real world experience from four years ago. Yet you never heard any hope and change supporters express any concerns over the amateur in chief's lack of experience. No, he was going to change the world simply because voting for a black man made you all feel so good about yourselves.

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 05:55 PM
I missed the part where she was clapping... maybe i blinked?It's at the 20 second mark. Brief glimpse by the camera, but unmistakeable.

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 06:01 PM
That Romney has a successful business background is really meaningless. Anyone who thinks they can run a country like a business has never run a country. Bull.

Romney has been a successful businessman and governor. Governors have the most experience relevant to running the country, because running a state is similar.

What experience did Obama have? Community activist, state senator for and junior fed senator for 2 years (where most of the time he voted "present"). There's no comparison. Obama had little experience where it counts.

GrumpyDog
10-17-2012, 06:04 PM
This is another thing which has me irked, even being the Left Liberal I am, which is why there have been 2 Liberal moderators, and one Center/left moderator, but no Chris Wallace?

Why is Larry King moderating the 3rd Presidential Debate? It should be Chris Wallace, or someone with conservative bias just to counter balance the left slant.

I do not want to win, because the fix is in. In fact, so pissed off am I that voting not may I.

GrassrootsConservative
10-17-2012, 06:28 PM
It's at the 20 second mark. Brief glimpse by the camera, but unmistakeable.

Ya I already tried to tell him, he seems to be conveniently ignoring all my requests that he acknowledge that Queen Moochelle Odumba is not above the rest of the crowd and she should be thrown out for "Wanting to play by different rules" as her Messiah Hubby would put it.

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 08:11 PM
This is another thing which has me irked, even being the Left Liberal I am, which is why there have been 2 Liberal moderators, and one Center/left moderator, but no Chris Wallace?

Why is Larry King moderating the 3rd Presidential Debate? It should be Chris Wallace, or someone with conservative bias just to counter balance the left slant.

I do not want to win, because the fix is in. In fact, so pissed off am I that voting not may I.

With all due respect, and I mean that sincerely, I feel you're in the minority amongst Obama supporters in that regard.

Calypso Jones
10-17-2012, 10:00 PM
Doesn't matter what the media spins. Americans know who won that debate. Sure, obama came out better than he did last time but still...no substance. an empty suit.

IGetItAlready
10-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Doesn't matter what the media spins. Americans know who won that debate. Sure, obama came out better than he did last time but still...no substance. an empty suit.

It's funny CJ, the Obama supporters are all orgasmic over his not bombing as bad as he did last time and that is apparently a "good" thing.
To me Obama did a little better than before and Romney did a little worse. Nothing more, nothing less and to my delight, even with the piss poor performance Romney gave last night, even women (you know the humans who like yourself are under incessant attack from the political right) are digging Romney far more than "the black guy" at this point.

Calypso Jones
10-17-2012, 10:50 PM
I agree with much you say. yes. Obama was more animated than last time and i hear from the left barking with joy, 'obama is back'. well. Only because they *the media, has his back. Why i'm surprised that Sam Kinison..oh. I mean Candy Crowley didn't do a couple well placed ninja kicks on Romney last nite. Our president was lying and avoiding answering some well placed questions. Did Romney do as well as he did last time? No. but i think the format had much to do with that. it stunk. And crowley inserted herself in there way too much and she did nothing for the debate, the debaters, her peers. She should be fired. That's not happening so, ridicule would be appropriate.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 08:08 AM
It's funny CJ, the Obama supporters are all orgasmic over his not bombing as bad as he did last time and that is apparently a "good" thing.
To me Obama did a little better than before and Romney did a little worse. Nothing more, nothing less and to my delight, even with the piss poor performance Romney gave last night, even women (you know the humans who like yourself are under incessant attack from the political right) are digging Romney far more than "the black guy" at this point.

OMG ... you mean the color blind see's a black guy?

Mister D
10-18-2012, 08:10 AM
Toby sure took a beating in that first debate, Cigar. Is that pain still lingering for you?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 08:16 AM
Toby sure took a beating in that first debate, Cigar. Is that pain still lingering for you?

In 1991, The Bulls took a beating by The Lakers in Game 1. :)

Mister D
10-18-2012, 08:21 AM
In 1991, The Bulls took a beating by The Lakers in Game 1. :)

I'm not really interested in African roundball. Watchng sweaty Negroes put a ball in a basket isn't my thing. :smiley: Anyway, the second debate is unlikely to change much if anything. It won't have the effect of the first debate in which Toby was beaten on stage by an angry Massa Romney. :afro:

Cigar
10-18-2012, 08:31 AM
I'm not really interested in African roundball. Watchng sweaty Negroes put a ball in a basket isn't my thing. :smiley: Anyway, the second debate is unlikely to change much if anything. It won't have the effect of the first debate in which Toby was beaten on stage by an angry Massa Romney. :afro:

You mean you didn't know who you were Voting for before the debates? :)

Mister D
10-18-2012, 08:41 AM
You mean you didn't know who you were Voting for before the debates? :)

Lots of folks switch3ed to Romney after he whipped Toby on national television. :afro: In the second debate Toby needed a white woman to help him.

bladimz
10-18-2012, 08:49 AM
Ya I already tried to tell him, he seems to be conveniently ignoring all my requests that he acknowledge that Queen Moochelle Odumba is not above the rest of the crowd and she should be thrown out for "Wanting to play by different rules" as her Messiah Hubby would put it.
Well, it looks like you need a response from me. I think she was wrong to do to clap, and i think the general audience should have refrained from laughing. But I don't remember if it was specifically stated that anyone doing such would be immediately removed from the audience. I only heard that it was requested by the moderator that the audience remain quiet; no laughter, no cheering, no clapping. There was plenty of laughing at one point. Should they have all been removed? Probably not. She clapped. She wasn't alone, and her husband happens to be the POTUS. Like it or not, that kinda does put her above most others. First Ladies tend to get the benefits of being First Ladies.

bladimz
10-18-2012, 08:53 AM

I do not want to win, because the fix is in. In fact, so pissed off am I that voting not may I.Dog, the fix is always in. Always. It has always been in. Our presidents have, most of the time, had to answer to a higher authority. Otherwise, our presidents would be elected by popular vote.

bladimz
10-18-2012, 08:57 AM
To me Obama did a little better than before and Romney did a little worse. Nothing more, nothing less and to my delight, even with the piss poor performance Romney gave last night, even women (you know the humans who like yourself are under incessant attack from the political right) are digging Romney far more than "the black guy" at this point. <We're all happy for you. I mean, that you're delighted and all. Especially about the part where you "dig" Romney more than the black guy. (not "Obama", but the "black guy").>

bladimz
10-18-2012, 09:01 AM
I agree with much you say. yes. Obama was more animated than last time and i hear from the left barking with joy, 'obama is back'. well. Only because they *the media, has his back. Why i'm surprised that Sam Kinison..oh. I mean Candy Crowley didn't do a couple well placed ninja kicks on Romney last nite. Our president was lying and avoiding answering some well placed questions. Did Romney do as well as he did last time? No. but i think the format had much to do with that. it stunk. And crowley inserted herself in there way too much and she did nothing for the debate, the debaters, her peers. She should be fired. That's not happening so, ridicule would be appropriate.Do you agree that Mr. Romney did quite a bit of bullying in both debates? Telling the moderators that he wasn't finished yet, and who was going to get the next question, etc? And pushing himself into the comments being made by his oppenent?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 09:03 AM
Lots of folks switch3ed to Romney after he whipped Toby on national television. :afro: In the second debate Toby needed a white woman to help him.

Looks like you woke this morning stuck on stupid :)

Go eat your Corn Flakes and get ready for School.

bladimz
10-18-2012, 09:04 AM
Lots of folks switch3ed to Romney after he whipped Toby on national television. :afro: In the second debate Toby needed a white woman to help him.Romney... you mean "Top-Hat-Monocle Guy"?

Mister D
10-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Romney... you mean "Top-Hat-Monocle Guy"?

Nah. He reminded me more of a mean southern planter. Simon Legree! :shocked:

Mister D
10-18-2012, 09:07 AM
Looks like you woke this morning stuck on stupid :)

Go eat your Corn Flakes and get ready for School.

Looks like you ran out of responses, homie. :afro:

IGetItAlready
10-18-2012, 09:08 AM
<We're all happy for you. I mean, that you're delighted and all. Especially about the part where you "dig" Romney more than the black guy. (not "Obama", but the "black guy").>

I never said "I" dig anyone Blad and you should know the quotes in my post serve a purpose.
My deepest condolences for your comprehension issues.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 09:11 AM
I never said "I" dig anyone Blad and you should know the quotes in my post serve a purpose.
My deepest condolences for your comprehension issues.

Speaking of serving a purpose ... are those real ... in your avatar :)

Get the point?

IGetItAlready
10-18-2012, 09:19 AM

Get the point?

My guess would be no but that doesn't mean they don't serve a valuable purpose. :wink20:

Cigar
10-18-2012, 09:21 AM
My guess would be no but that doesn't mean they don't serve a valuable purpose. :wink20:

Great Answer. :evilgrin:

bladimz
10-18-2012, 09:56 AM
To me Obama did a little better than before and Romney did a little worse. Nothing more, nothing less and to my delight, even with the piss poor performance Romney gave last night, even women (you know the humans who like yourself are under incessant attack from the political right) are digging Romney far more than "the black guy" at this point.It's true. I do sometimes struggle with comprehension. Others seem to lack writing skills. So, because of my poor comprehension, could you please tell what purpose your quotes serve?

bladimz
10-18-2012, 09:57 AM

Get the point?
(She doesn't know... that's not her in the avatar).

IGetItAlready
10-18-2012, 10:03 AM
It's true. I do sometimes struggle with comprehension. Others seem to lack writing skills. So, because of my poor comprehension, could you please tell what purpose your quotes serve?

I would Blady but as you have such enormous issues with reading and then aptly responding to what you've read what good would it do either of us?
You're apparently the only one here who doesn't get it and one confused guy in a thread that has had over 1500 views is a success to failure ratio I'm good with.

IGetItAlready
10-18-2012, 10:04 AM
(She doesn't know... that's not her in the avatar).

birddog
10-18-2012, 10:09 AM

You just happen to be CORRECT! On topics of the economy, Romney whipped Obama badly in the second debate by the way.

In the third, it will be a bloodbath. Obama will get knocked out, so to speak.

Mister D
10-18-2012, 10:14 AM
You just happen to be CORRECT! On topics of the economy, Romney whipped Obama badly in the second debate by the way.

In the third, it will be a bloodbath. Obama will get knocked out, so to speak.

The second debate was much closer than the first regardless of who we think won. People like Cigar need to pretend the two will have the same influenece. They won't.

bladimz
10-18-2012, 11:41 AM
I would Blady but as you have such enormous issues with reading and then aptly responding to what you've read what good would it do either of us?
You're apparently the only one here who doesn't get it and one confused guy in a thread that has had over 1500 views is a success to failure ratio I'm good with.Huh?

IGetItAlready
10-18-2012, 11:49 AM
Huh?

Exactly. :roflmao: