PDA

View Full Version : women and perfume

eninn
10-17-2012, 07:32 AM
Scientific research confirms the benefits of scents and their role in the activation of brain cells for the storage of information ....
In the new German research conducted by scientists recently found that smells like the smell of fragrant flowers, active memory centers in the brain! Scientists say the good smells strengthen learning pathways in the brain, and help the enjoyment of human memory is stronger.

This research, published on the journal Science, stressed the importance of learning during sleep and smell good before going to sleep helps to install what you do for the human during the day. Other studies have also demonstrated that smells good help to the emotional stability of a person ...

Now, my dears, we wonder: Is he the greatest of the Prophet peace be upon him the importance of good in the life of the believer? The Prophet peace be upon him: "dear to the world, women and perfume, and made the apple of my eyes in prayer" [Narrated by Tabarani in the great, and the women in his Sunan, and ruling them both and said, a true Muslim.

This Hadith telling us the character of the Holy Prophet "worldly" He does not want fame or money, or the Sultan, but stressed the importance of women and their role in the lives of men, and at this point to the importance of marriage, do not forget that scientists have uncovered many benefits, medical and psychological marriage.

perfume
Beautiful
But
Used by the wife
To her husband at home

Outside the home
Prohibited by Islam
Because this
Temptation for men

He also stressed the Hadith on the importance of prayer and research has shown that the prayer of medical benefits are many in the prevention of the pain of the spine and lower back pain and neck, as well as Scientists have proved that the preservation of the prayers "in the mosques," protects against heart disease and hardening of the arteries, diabetes ... Is this not a miracle Hadith attest to the truth of this the Holy Prophet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfJUYtVTszA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGeBi6RFdAs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOTuZ-QbB9U

Trinnity
10-17-2012, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I get it. Your culture holds women as property and expects them to do everything they can to be beautiful, and even smell good for the sole benefit of the man. My contempt for your misogynist culture and your propaganda is profound.

KC
10-17-2012, 10:10 AM
Yeah, I get it. Your culture holds women as property and expects them to do everything they can to be beautiful, and even smell good for the sole benefit of the man. My contempt for your misogynist culture and your propaganda is profound.

I'm pretty sure that one is true for more than just Islamic cultures. Now women do have fewer rights under Islam...

roadmaster
10-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Is it also prohibited by Islam for men to do this outside the house?

head of joaquin
10-17-2012, 06:44 PM
Sounds like the sentiments of the religious right in the US. They and the Taliban are tight as thieves.

roadmaster
10-18-2012, 04:57 AM
Religion tells you you have to, Jesus says you will want to. Religions puts pressure on you to be what you are not. Jesus accepts you the way you are and knows your faults, He sees you, loves you and understands you. He created you, has a purpose for you and loves and hears you. He paid the price and the more time you spend speaking to Him the more you want to be like Him.

hanger4
10-18-2012, 06:44 AM
Sounds like the sentiments of the religious right in the US. They and the Taliban are tight as thieves.

If they were you'd be dead !!

Captain Obvious
10-18-2012, 06:09 PM
Is it also prohibited by Islam for men to do this outside the house?

Absolutely not, which is why Sharia law is oppressive.

How dare women under Sharia law "tempt" men by showing their faces in public or give an odor a few notches above crotch cheese?

What are Muslim men a bunch of rapists, they'll immediately start randomly banging women who aren't mummified? Seems to me that Sharia law should restrict these brutes if that's the case.

shaarona
10-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Absolutely not, which is why Sharia law is oppressive.

How dare women under Sharia law "tempt" men by showing their faces in public or give an odor a few notches above crotch cheese?

What are Muslim men a bunch of rapists, they'll immediately start randomly banging women who aren't mummified? Seems to me that Sharia law should restrict these brutes if that's the case.

Like this?

http://www.saudiembassy.net/files/Images/lady.jpg

hanger4
10-18-2012, 08:37 PM
Like this?

Is this pic you shaarona ??

Captain Obvious
10-18-2012, 08:54 PM
Like this?

More like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ag4U35aNZII/THgc2W0gOEI/AAAAAAAAFqY/b6A9YURgD_0/s1600/111.jpg

This is an example of Islamic Sharia brutality against women.

If you accept this, that's your business but I wholly reject it. Sharia law is nothing more than a free pass to oppress, victimize and brutalize women. it is immoral, unconscionable and inhuman.

And I reject it.

shaarona
10-18-2012, 08:58 PM
More like this:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ag4U35aNZII/THgc2W0gOEI/AAAAAAAAFqY/b6A9YURgD_0/s1600/111.jpg

This is an example of Islamic Sharia brutality against women.

If you accept this, that's your business but I wholly reject it. Sharia law is nothing more than a free pass to oppress, victimize and brutalize women. it is immoral, unconscionable and inhuman.

And I reject it.

You do know the difference between Afghanistan and other Arab countries.

hanger4
10-19-2012, 06:13 AM
You do know the difference between Afghanistan and other Arab countries.

Islamic Sharia law is the problem, not which country.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Islamic Sharia law is the problem, not which country.

Interesting quip.. which country practices Sharia law.. and why is each country different?

eninn
10-19-2012, 09:38 AM
Unfortunately

In America
Cases of rape
Of a woman or girl
Every
6 minutes

USA has one of the highest rates of rape

United States of America is supposed to be one of the most advanced countries of the world. It also has one of the highest rates of rape in any country in the world. According to an FBI report, in the year 1990, everyday on an average 1756 rapes were committed in USA alone. Later another report said that on an average everyday 1900 rapes are committed in USA. The year was not mentioned. May be it was 1992 or 1993. May be the Americans got 'bolder' in the following years.

In Islamic countries
Delinquent
Known in the inside that veiled Muslim women beautiful more than a woman dressed in scandalous

And wishes to see any part of her
Candy-covered
Take hearts
More than a Stripper

Rate of rape in Muslim countries, very few

Rate of rape in western countries is very high

Twisting and turning and distance from the truth

-Mixing in the sense that we see today

Hands and arms of peace and kisses between the sexes
Dating and in and out at night

- This is the truth can not deny.
Boys and girls living together
Without a legitimate marriage and the children of illegal
This is the basis of Western society

-Western talk of women's liberalization is nothing but a disguised form of exploitation of her body, degradation of her soul and deprivation of her honour. Western society claims to have 'uplifted' women. On the contrary it has actually degraded them to the status of concubines, mistresses and society butterflies who are mere tools in the hands of pleasure seekers and sex marketeers, hidden behind the colourful screen of 'art' and 'culture'

eninn
10-19-2012, 09:39 AM
The man also
Must possess integrity, trustworthiness
And high morals
But
Women are the other half to the man
For adornment and should not be blatant
Her clothes and entice men
because the man Humans
He has feelings and sensations
We can not deny.

eninn
10-19-2012, 09:45 AM
God said in the Holy Qur'an the name of God the Merciful ((72) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. "Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.
(73) They have certainly disbelieved who say, "Allah is the third of three." And there is no god except one God. And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment.
(74) So will they not repent to Allah and seek His forgiveness? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
(75). The Messiah, son of Mary, was not but a messenger; [other] messengers have passed on before him. And his mother was a supporter of truth. They both used to eat food. Look how We make clear to them the signs; then look how they are deluded.
(76) Say, "Do you worship besides Allah that which holds for you no [power of] harm or benefit while it is Allah who is the Hearing, the Knowing?

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 09:57 AM
well that seems to be all over the place doesn't it? Makes you wonder if mohammad hadn't broken into the local peyote.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 09:59 AM
on the bright side, beheading women certainly removes one perfume pulse point.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 11:00 AM
on the bright side, beheading women certainly removes one perfume pulse point.

You mean if they commit murder?

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 01:17 PM
You mean if they commit murder?

The ones who shot the two girls were jailed not beheaded? They will not be jailed long.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 01:54 PM
The ones who shot the two girls were jailed not beheaded? They will not be jailed long.

What case are you talking about.... in what country?

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 02:33 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/06/muslim-shouting-allahu-akbar-beheads-wife-in-front-of-their-six-children-throws-her-head-off-apartme.html

I was talking about the two that got shot at the bus stop by the Islamic group that still vows to kill her if she recovers in the UK after the head shot. We don't want this type of behavior here. We have enough nuts here.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 02:43 PM
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/06/muslim-shouting-allahu-akbar-beheads-wife-in-front-of-their-six-children-throws-her-head-off-apartme.html

I was talking about the two that got shot at the bus stop by the Islamic group that still vows to kill her if she recovers in the UK after the head shot. We don't want this type of behavior here. We have enough nuts here.

Do you get all your stories from Jihad Watch?

They have mentally ill people in the Arab world too.

I hope the Arabs are smart enough not to read our own shocking crime stories and attribute that to being American or Christian.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 02:47 PM

I hope the Arabs are smart enough not to read our own shocking crime stories and attribute that to being American or Christian.

no problem there. They don't have time to learn to read while they're abusing and beheading women and girls and buggering little boys.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 02:53 PM
no problem there. They don't have time to learn to read while they're abusing and beheading women and girls and buggering little boys.

In Afghanistan? They have been LOSING literacy for 30 years.. In the GCC countries they have around 90% literacy.

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 08:23 PM

No but I did hear about it and that was the only site that had the article.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 08:26 PM
No but I did hear about it and that was the only site that had the article.

She is recovering and Pakistan has rallied behind her. The authorities have arrested three.

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 08:29 PM
She is recovering and Pakistan has rallied behind her. The authorities have arrested three.
Yes arrested but the other girl was killed. Murder is Murder if it be a man or woman. Do you really think she would be safe to go back to Pakistan if she recovers?

shaarona
10-19-2012, 08:38 PM
Yes arrested but the other girl was killed. Murder is Murder if it be a man or woman. Do you really think she would be safe to go back to Pakistan if she recovers?

Are you talking about the Taliban who shot the 14 year old?

The Taliban has gone whining to the press and the people are disgusted.

Here:

http://news.yahoo.com/taliban-demands-unbiased-coverage-attempted-murder-14-old-190221609.html

roadmaster
10-19-2012, 08:49 PM
Are you talking about the Taliban who shot the 14 year old?

The Taliban has gone whining to the press and the people are disgusted.

Here:

http://news.yahoo.com/taliban-demands-unbiased-coverage-attempted-murder-14-old-190221609.html

Yes, she only wanted to be taught things as most youth do. I do hope she fully recovers, very pretty young woman my heart goes out to her.

shaarona
10-19-2012, 08:55 PM
Yes, she only wanted to be taught things as most youth do. I do hope she fully recovers, very pretty young woman my heart goes out to her.

Afghanistan descended into the pits when the Soviet installed govt collapsed.. That's how the Taliban came to power... on restoring law and order.. Obviously a disaster.

Captain Obvious
10-19-2012, 10:06 PM
I knew better than to climb aboard shaarona's roller coaster invitation on page 2.

:afro:

shaarona
10-19-2012, 10:15 PM
I knew better than to climb aboard shaarona's roller coaster invitation on page 2.

:afro:

Because all Arab countries are the same?

roadmaster
10-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Because all Arab countries are the same?

That's the problem, the Taliban seems to be in all.

Trinnity
10-20-2012, 05:23 PM

I'm pretty sure that one is true for more than just Islamic cultures. Oh, Well that changes everything. :sunny:

Warning, graphic reality:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/muslim_woman_25.jpg

Trinnity
10-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Unfortunately

In America
Cases of rape
Of a woman or girl
Every
6 minutes

USA has one of the highest rates of rape

Don't you dare preach to me about how bad we are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoiYC6x-7tY

KC
10-20-2012, 05:59 PM
Oh, Well that changes everything. :sunny:

Warning, graphic reality:
http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/muslim_woman_25.jpg
Just saying, your statement is general enough that it could be applied to western cultures as well, not just Islamic ones.

Captain Obvious
10-20-2012, 06:05 PM
Don't you dare preach to me about how bad we are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoiYC6x-7tY

What is also not considered is that our rape cases tend to be reported.

roadmaster
10-20-2012, 10:00 PM
What is also not considered is that our rape cases tend to be reported.

It's not just that. It is ok for them to have a 12 year old bride while having other wife's. Why would they need to rape?

Captain Obvious
10-20-2012, 10:03 PM
It's not just that. It is ok for them to have a 12 year old bride while having other wife's. Why would they need to rape?

Great point.

eninn
10-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Your words is incorrect

All the evil evil

Governments of the Christian

Killed in Iraq

Palestine
Bosnia
Afghanistan
And strife and conspiracies
In Islamic countries
Prophet
Jesus peace be upon the Messenger of Allah
The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And all the prophets
Innocent of
Your actions

I'm sure
That such a conspiracy orchestrated against muslims
Because their numbers increase

Trinnity
10-22-2012, 05:47 AM
You don't like Christians eninn?

Captain Obvious
10-23-2012, 10:47 PM
You don't like Christians eninn?

Sure.

With fava beans and a good chianti.

eninn
10-24-2012, 07:02 AM
Non-Muslim
Neighbors - coworkers - Classmates - daily transactions

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Ordered Muslims
Need good treatment
to Non-Muslim
this from
The basics of Islam

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAHa3iH42ig

roadmaster
10-24-2012, 09:17 PM
Christians are the least of your enemy. No we are not alike because I go by Jesus teachings. He said those without sin cast the first stone. When a man marries a woman they become one.

Ivan88
10-24-2012, 09:39 PM
The war crazies whine about what Talmudized Muslims do to females and women.
812 But no one is supposed to mention the millions of women and females of all ages maimed, tortured, poisoned, starved, terrorized, broken hearted & slaughtered by the Talmudic war crazies of the USA, UK, France, Germany and the USA financed Taliban, Wahabis, Muslim Brotherhood and Israelis.813

Peter1469
10-24-2012, 09:41 PM
The war crazies whine about what Talmudized Muslims do to females and women.
812 But no one is supposed to mention the millions of women and females of all ages maimed, tortured, poisoned, starved, terrorized, broken hearted & slaughtered by the Talmudic war crazies in the USA, UK, France, Germany and the USA financed Taliban, Wahabis, Muslim Brotherhood and Israelis.

You are insane.

Ivan88
10-24-2012, 09:59 PM
.........You are insane.
815 Is that the best you can do?

eninn
11-06-2012, 06:40 AM
Thank you for reading the subject

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 05:36 PM
Interesting topic.

shaarona
11-06-2012, 05:47 PM

There was a long tradition in the middle east long before Islam.. that girl's did not marry before the onset of the menses which came late because of nutrition.

They were after all husbandmen with a long tradition of breeding animals so they were well aware of the dangers of a premature pregnancy in a young female.

Aisha was between the ages of 17 and 19 if you bother to do the least amount of research..

I sometimes wonder about the prevalence of old wives tales in our culture.