PDA

View Full Version : After having given it lot's of thought I have decided

AZ Jim
11-27-2016, 11:12 PM
America deserves Trump.

resister
11-27-2016, 11:13 PM
America deserves Trump.Damn skippy...LOL..

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:14 PM
What could we possibly have done that was bad enough to punish us like this?

Captain Obvious
11-27-2016, 11:15 PM
America deserves Trump.

He wouldn't exist in this context if it weren't for the hard left.

resister
11-27-2016, 11:19 PM
He wouldn't exist in this context if it weren't for the hard left.Booyaahh.....Bazinngaa

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:21 PM
He wouldn't exist in this context if it weren't for the hard left.

https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0527e63e11b9afd4c0330998cdfe500c8a0564-v5-wm.jpg?v=3

resister
11-27-2016, 11:23 PM
https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/0527e63e11b9afd4c0330998cdfe500c8a0564-v5-wm.jpg?v=3
Very nice pic...logic, not so much

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:26 PM
Very nice pic...logic, not so much

Pic is pretty good, but my Tiny Dancer has a better butt.

Logic is impeccable and unassailable.

Captain Obvious
11-27-2016, 11:28 PM

You guys patch things up?

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear that.

Captain Obvious
11-27-2016, 11:29 PM
I've been to strip clubs... like twice.

I'm totally socially awkward in this sense.

Hal Jordan
11-27-2016, 11:29 PM
Same things we did to deserve Hillary.

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:30 PM
You guys patch things up?

That's awesome! I'm glad to hear that.

She has talents that are undeniably worth putting up with a bit of hassle for.

resister

I just wanna keep posting this pic

Hal Jordan

That's twice more than I've been. Thought about it, but never went past that.

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:32 PM

In all honesty I don't go to them often either, it's just a coincidence I have ended up with a dancer.

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:32 PM
Same things we did to deserve Hillary.

fair enough.

Captain Obvious
11-27-2016, 11:47 PM

I'm glad to hear that.

...that you're back together, not that she has talents. Well... maybe that but... ah, fuck it.

:biglaugh:

Crepitus
11-27-2016, 11:49 PM
I'm glad to hear that.

...that you're back together, not that she has talents. Well... maybe that but... ah, fuck it.

:biglaugh:

LOf'nL!!!!

In the grand scheme of things it was pretty minor shit, I just decided it wasn't worth getting bent out of shape over. Or giving up the benefits of the aforementioned talents.

decedent
11-27-2016, 11:50 PM
America deserves Trump.

Agreed. And we deserve some popcorn.

Subdermal
11-27-2016, 11:54 PM
Being liberal is ample reason.

Captain Obvious
11-27-2016, 11:55 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/RHiD0K65NxxLO/giphy.gif

Crepitus
11-28-2016, 12:00 AM
Being liberal is ample reason.

You do know trump ran as a republican, right?

Cletus
11-28-2016, 12:09 AM
One thing is certain... only someone who truly hates this country could think it deserves Clinton.

Cletus
11-28-2016, 12:10 AM

List them.

Never mind. I thought you were talking about Clinton.

Don
11-28-2016, 01:18 AM

http://z6.ifrm.com/4801/195/0/e7000006//e7000006.gif

FindersKeepers
11-28-2016, 05:03 AM
America deserves Trump.

I agree.

stjames1_53
11-28-2016, 05:10 AM

it is when you start with a false notion and try to carry it through to its end..............
You're logic failed you this election, didn't it?

stjames1_53
11-28-2016, 05:13 AM

what?? I fergit...she was selling access to the WH when she lost............. Talents? what talents? Lying is a talent??
no wonder you guys lost...........

Crepitus
11-28-2016, 07:33 AM
http://z6.ifrm.com/4801/195/0/e7000006//e7000006.gif

So, you have no understanding of logic then?

Crepitus
11-28-2016, 07:36 AM
what?? I fergit...she was selling access to the WH when she lost............. Talents? what talents? Lying is a talent??
no wonder you guys lost...........

WTF are you talking about?

You dinks really need to read the threads before commenting.

SMH

Ransom
11-28-2016, 07:42 AM
I'm gonna call bullshiit on this one, sorry. What you did to deserve Trump....was put the most corrupt and contentious candidate possible up for President....call everyone who opposed racists or some form of hate group......got overconfident.....and started to believe everything the media told you.

Not going to say I predicted Trump would win. I didn't. But, I did take note of an interesting bit during the election, Hillary bragged about having experience with men that 'go off the reservation.' She never did appeal to men. Never even attempted it in my view. I wrote several times about the two blistered women, Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton are probably the most publicly cheated on women in American History maybe save for Jackie Kennedy.

She seemed to have a distaste for men in general. Seemed to not be able to connect with them, she lost men by a more whopping margin than Trump lost women.......and no one talks about it. I heard about the importance of women's issues, saw and heard misogyny claims, women's rights to abort babies, discrimination....it all seemed to Hill and Huma that men weren't worth their efforts, that they could get elected without men.

The unions, the blue collar rust belt, men in the south, even men in dark blue states.......like Virginia that she was supposed to win by 12 points....didn't vote for her. I saw her after the election......her concession speech, meeting someone in the woods(probably staged), but it seemed like a different Hillary....one without a chip on her shoulder. You're getting what you deserve now, Democrats. And that's minority status.

donttread
11-28-2016, 07:47 AM
America deserves Trump.

Actually as awhole we probably "deserve" a Stalin, because of our neglect of civic duty that let the donkephant become the control monster it is. We are actually lucky that the choice was between Hilary and Trump and we're allowed to vote at all after how badly we have failed our "eternal viglance".
But a wake up call MAY have changed that.

Standing Wolf
11-28-2016, 08:11 AM
I think it's clearly true that the only way the GOP could have ever won the Presidency with the human dumpster fire they ran with was for the Democrats to nominate someone whom so many people viscerally hated, for reasons both real and imagined.

patrickt
11-28-2016, 09:26 AM
But, we never deserved Barack Obama.

Chris
11-28-2016, 09:36 AM
I think it's clearly true that the only way the GOP could have ever won the Presidency with the human dumpster fire they ran with was for the Democrats to nominate someone whom so many people viscerally hated, for reasons both real and imagined.

IOW, America decided Trump was the lesser of two evils.

Cigar
11-28-2016, 09:41 AM
America deserves Trump.

I agree ...

Cigar
11-28-2016, 09:42 AM

Then I say Enjoy the lesser of two evils.

Actually most of America decided Clinton was lesser

Chris
11-28-2016, 10:00 AM

No, constitutionally, America decided Trump. That's how it works.

I won't enjoy his presidency. He's too economically progressive.

Chris
11-28-2016, 10:00 AM
I agree ...

You're part of America. So is AZ Jim.

Cigar
11-28-2016, 10:04 AM
You're part of America. So is AZ Jim.

I don't need Trump for a Job
I don't need Trump for Health Care
I don't need Trump for Education
I've lived in the exact same number if Hell Holes Trump has

All I need Trump to do is let Trump-B-Trump

patrickt
11-28-2016, 10:05 AM

Absolutely. Rules only apply to leftists when they benefit leftists. Otherwise, to hell with the rules. Cigar was at least trying to be honest when he said "most of America" and not "most Americans." In Cigar's world, America includes foreign nationals, dead people, convicted felons, and Melowese Richardsons as voters in America.

donttread
11-28-2016, 11:27 AM

Scum beats pond scum.

Cletus
11-28-2016, 11:37 AM

Mostly real.

resister
11-28-2016, 11:39 AM
Mostly real.
Overwhelmingly so.

AeonPax
11-28-2016, 11:43 AM
`
`
We just had an election with two equally rancid piles of shit. One pile won, one pile lost. The shit remains.

AZ Jim
11-28-2016, 11:57 AM
You're part of America. So is AZ Jim.We will suffer the results but we will be on record as trying to avert the disaster.

decedent
11-28-2016, 11:59 AM
I'm gonna call bullshiit on this one, sorry. What you did to deserve Trump....was put the most corrupt and contentious candidate possible up for President....call everyone who opposed racists or some form of hate group......got overconfident.....and started to believe everything the media told you.

Not going to say I predicted Trump would win. I didn't. But, I did take note of an interesting bit during the election, Hillary bragged about having experience with men that 'go off the reservation.' She never did appeal to men. Never even attempted it in my view. I wrote several times about the two blistered women, Huma Abedin and Hillary Clinton are probably the most publicly cheated on women in American History maybe save for Jackie Kennedy.

She seemed to have a distaste for men in general. Seemed to not be able to connect with them, she lost men by a more whopping margin than Trump lost women.......and no one talks about it. I heard about the importance of women's issues, saw and heard misogyny claims, women's rights to abort babies, discrimination....it all seemed to Hill and Huma that men weren't worth their efforts, that they could get elected without men.

The unions, the blue collar rust belt, men in the south, even men in dark blue states.......like Virginia that she was supposed to win by 12 points....didn't vote for her. I saw her after the election......her concession speech, meeting someone in the woods(probably staged), but it seemed like a different Hillary....one without a chip on her shoulder. You're getting what you deserve now, Democrats. And that's minority status.
Lots of claims. No facts. Speaking of bullshit.

The fact that you think Hillary is more corrupt than Trump says it all.

resister
11-28-2016, 12:02 PM
Lots of claims. No facts. Speaking of bullshit.

The fact that you think Hillary is more corrupt than Trump says it all.
So,you think Hillary appealed to male voters?How, she ignored them

Captain Obvious
11-28-2016, 12:20 PM
After giving it lots of thought, this thread fucking blows.

suds00
11-28-2016, 02:15 PM
i want to ignore it

Peter1469
11-28-2016, 02:22 PM
Are people going to start not voting (D) or (R)? Or are you going to keep voting for the lesser of two evils?

Cigar
11-28-2016, 02:25 PM
Are people going to start not voting (D) or (R)? Or are you going to keep voting for the lesser of two evils?

Depends on my choices ...

If my choice is between a someone who has a Private Email Server or someone who calls Mexicans Rapist & Murderers, Black People Lazy and like to Grab Woman's Puzzies ...

I'll go with the one who has a Private Email Server.

Peter1469
11-28-2016, 02:26 PM
Depends on my choices ...

If my choice is between a someone who has a Private Email Server or someone who calls Mexicans Rapist & Murderers, Black People Lazy and like to Grab Woman's Puzzies ...

I'll go with the one who has a Private Email Server.

Why?

Break the two party system.

Captain Obvious
11-28-2016, 02:27 PM
After giving it lots of thought, I'm going to go take a shit.

Cigar
11-28-2016, 02:29 PM
After giving it lots of thought, I'm going to go take a $#@!.

You need to see a Doctor, it's coming out the wrong End

Cigar
11-28-2016, 02:30 PM
Why?

Break the two party system.

What does the Party have to do with someone who "says" out of their own free will: Mexicans Rapist & Murderers, Black People Lazy and I like to Grab Woman's Puzzies ...

Peter1469
11-28-2016, 02:32 PM
What does the Party have to do with someone who "says" out of their own free will: Mexicans Rapist & Murderers, Black People Lazy and I like to Grab Woman's Puzzies ...

I don't care to take the bait. But that is not what he said. You are lying.

My point: why do you insist on voting only (D) or (R).

AZ Jim
11-28-2016, 03:56 PM
Why?

Break the two party system.Like you did?

Peter1469
11-28-2016, 11:08 PM
Like you did?

I voted third party. If the sheep didn't think D or R was the only possible option we could have made a difference.

AZ Jim
11-29-2016, 12:17 AM
I voted third party. If the sheep didn't think D or R was the only possible option we could have made a difference.You touted and voted Trump! Quit lying.

resister
11-29-2016, 12:20 AM
After giving it lots of thought, I'm going to go take a shit.
Hope it works out good

Captain Obvious
You touted and voted Trump! Quit lying.

Why do you feel the need to project?

If the man said he voted third party, why are you threatened by that?

Seriously

resister
He was third party all along

Peter1469
11-29-2016, 04:08 AM

I openly opposed your girl. Silly people took that as an endorsement of (R). I said all along that people should not vote (D) or (R).

donttread
11-29-2016, 05:59 AM

Has goes every election on our path to destruction. However, at least Trump is a protest against mainstream bullshit and that is more of a start than I thought the sheep capable of.

donttread
11-29-2016, 06:02 AM
I openly opposed your girl. Silly people took that as an endorsement of (R). I said all along that people should not vote (D) or (R).

I've been hit with the same thing despite clear post against the mainstream donkephant consistently. I voted Johnson. But the "two party illusion" is so strong in some that even in the face of post obviously and repeatedly stating your position: They can only think in terms of "A" or "B"

donttread
11-29-2016, 06:07 AM

Don't you think part of this was total dissatifaction with the Control Freak Central? Oh, I mean the DNC. They cheated Bernie and ignored the wishes of their own registered voters.
Even sheep can only stomach so much.

Cletus
11-29-2016, 06:14 AM
I've been hit with the same thing despite clear post against the mainstream donkephant consistently. I voted Johnson. But the "two party illusion" is so strong in some that even in the face of post obviously and repeatedly stating your position: They can only think in terms of "A" or "B"

It is not an illusion. Tell me the last time a third party candidate was elected POTUS.

It will never happen. This election should have proven that to you. There were only two candidates who ever had a chance of winning and neither one of them was well liked. Yet, one of them DID win.

donttread
11-29-2016, 06:29 AM
It is not an illusion. Tell me the last time a third party candidate was elected POTUS.

It will never happen. This election should have proven that to you. There were only two candidates who ever had a chance of winning and neither one of them was well liked. Yet, one of them DID win.

Your thoughts are the illusion. You cannot see that some of us don't buy your "vote for us because we're all you've got" line.
Donald Trump is a non-mainstream repub who used to be a dem and really bows to neither party and did not need to sell as much soul as most to get the job. . Sure I'd of preferred Paul or Johnson, but Trump is very much like a Third Party Candidate in almost every way. You're not being able to see that is just more of the illusion you labor under.
Now , with the internet we can take the money out of politics and put 3rd parties on equal footing and they will begin to win more local, state, congressional and evetually presidential elections.
The Donkephant is far from dead but we have put a few solid spears into it.

stjames1_53
11-29-2016, 06:32 AM

lied, cheated...what else do you need?

Crepitus
11-29-2016, 07:22 AM
lied, cheated...what else do you need?

When and where did I lie and cheat? Post up proof or apologise.

stjames1_53
11-29-2016, 07:26 AM
When and where did I lie and cheat? Post up proof or apologise.
good Lord...........what a sad sack....I was talking about the democratic party as a whole. Project much? Feeling a bit inclusive? I never apologize to one such as you...buggar off!!

Crepitus
11-29-2016, 10:34 AM
good Lord...........what a sad sack....I was talking about the democratic party as a whole. Project much? Feeling a bit inclusive? I never apologize to one such as you...buggar off!!

Then be more specific. You should try to at least make coherent sentences when you post, then these misunderstandings might not happen. I am not responsible for your nonsensical posts and generalizations.

Subdermal
11-29-2016, 10:36 AM
Then be more specific. You should try to at least make coherent sentences when you post, then these misunderstandings might not happen. I am not responsible for your nonsensical posts and generalizations.
He is not responsible for your lack of comprehension. It was easy to understand that he wasn't directing the comment at you, but you projected the accusation onto yourself.

Why did you do that?

Crepitus
11-29-2016, 10:38 AM
He is not responsible for your lack of comprehension. It was easy to understand that he wasn't directing the comment at you, but you projected the accusation onto yourself.

Why did you do that?

What are you, his defender now? You think he needs one? Or do you guys have some sorta "special" relationship?

Subdermal
11-29-2016, 11:03 AM
What are you, his defender now? You think he needs one? Or do you guys have some sorta "special" relationship?

Aw. Do you feel picked on for your shortcomings?

stjames1_53
11-29-2016, 11:22 AM

then I suggest you put me ignore...that'll make you feel better about yourself...........

Cletus
11-29-2016, 11:41 AM
Your thoughts are the illusion. You cannot see that some of us don't buy your "vote for us because we're all you've got" line.
Donald Trump is a non-mainstream repub who used to be a dem and really bows to neither party and did not need to sell as much soul as most to get the job. . Sure I'd of preferred Paul or Johnson, but Trump is very much like a Third Party Candidate in almost every way. You're not being able to see that is just more of the illusion you labor under.
Now , with the internet we can take the money out of politics and put 3rd parties on equal footing and they will begin to win more local, state, congressional and evetually presidential elections.
The Donkephant is far from dead but we have put a few solid spears into it.

Sit and wait for it.

Make sure you pack a lunch.

Crepitus
11-29-2016, 06:39 PM
Aw. Do you feel picked on for your shortcomings?

Gotta have some first.