PDA

View Full Version : Warning: How long will Trump serve?

AZ Jim
11-30-2016, 10:40 AM
I am guessing he won't last two years. Either impeached and removed or resignation.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 10:41 AM
I am guessing he won't last two years. Either impeached and removed or resignation.
Did you also guess Trump would be elected by a very wide margin?

suds00
11-30-2016, 10:48 AM
trump didn't win the popular vote.the electors have not cast their votes yet.that said 2 years,maybe less

waltky
11-30-2016, 10:49 AM
If he does a good job in his first term... ... he'll likely get a second. Uncle Ferd thinks Hillary gonna switch parties... ... den Trump'll dump Pence... ... an' put Hillary onna ticket. Den we'll have two democrat moles... ... inna Republican party... ... an' if Trump kicks the bucket... ... half way through his 2nd term... ... we gonna have the first woman prez'dent... ... which'll suit Granny just fine.

ripmeister
11-30-2016, 10:51 AM
If he does a good job in his first term... ... he'll likely get a second.

That's a big if but I thought there was no way W would get elected the second time around. One cannot underestimate the gullibility or stupidity of the American electorate.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 10:53 AM
trump didn't win the popular vote.the electors have not cast their votes yet.that said 2 years,maybe less
When you don't understand the contest's rule is it any wonder that your team lost?

Did you also guess Trump would win by a very wide margin?
President Trump will serve for eight years.

Cletus
11-30-2016, 10:55 AM

Yeah, well... you also guessed that Hillary Clinton would be the next President of the United States.

How did that work out for you?

Cigar
11-30-2016, 10:57 AM
I hope he turns out to be a Good President, and if that means 8 years so be it.

I'm not like the people who wished for failure in The Obama Administration.

Presidents will always be taken cared of, it's the People who need The Politicians to Govern.

Cletus
11-30-2016, 11:00 AM
When you don't understand the contest's rule is it any wonder that your team lost?

Did you also guess Trump would win by a very wide margin?
President Trump will serve for eight years.

I am certain he will complete his term of office. There is no reason to believe otherwise. I am not so sure about a second term. My doubt comes from primarily from his age and the stresses of the job. I am not sure he would want a second term. If he does well in his first term and judging from his actions to date, I think he probably will, and is willing to put up with a second term, I would say go for it.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 11:02 AM
I am certain he will complete his term of office. There is no reason to believe otherwise. I am not so sure about a second term. My doubt comes from primarily from his age and the stresses of the job. I am not sure he would want a second term. If he does well in his first term and judging from his actions to date, I think he probably will, and is willing to put up with a second term, I would say go for it.
We shall see. I will predict eight years. If he wants less he will tell us at the right time.

Beevee
11-30-2016, 11:03 AM
He will serve eight years making America grate again by which time the US will be a Russian satellite state.

DGUtley
11-30-2016, 11:35 AM
That's a big if but I thought there was no way W would get elected the second time around. One cannot underestimate the gullibility or stupidity of the American electorate.

Wow, what a condescending, elitist and snobbish statement. Remember, it was that same electorate that y'all thought was brilliant when it elected Obama. The 'American electorate' pulled the country back from the brink of losing (imho) the form of government that our founders gave us. If 4 years of Trump is the medicine that we have to go through to save our republican form of government for future generations, so be it. It's well worth it in my opinion.

I have tried dozens of jury trials all over the State of Ohio. I believe in the American people, frankly. They voted Trump for whatever reasons they did, but I bet you dinner it wasn't for half-baked or emotional reasons. You may not agree with those reasons; and, may, in fact, want the European / Centralized form of government that many of us saw coming. I don't think us hicks out here in flyover country got hoodwinked, I think we made decisions for the reasons we did. Me, it was the Court. I've been very clear about that. I know a lot of people (out here in the stix) that voted Trump b/c of Hillary's position on the 2nd Amendment.

The Xl
11-30-2016, 11:41 AM
Longer than Hillary Clinton will.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 11:52 AM
Yeah, well... you also guessed that Hillary Clinton would be the next President of the United States.

How did that work out for you?

His election shows just how doomed the gop is. You--plural, second person--were willing to do anything to deny obama a second term. You failed. So you set out to deny him a legacy.

Why? Because he is black.

So you elected the only electable white Republican man you could find after a clown show of a primary, despite the fact you know nothing about him and that he is obviously unstable.

And in so doing you handed over your party to its extremist wing. You'll deny health care to millions just for fun. You'll privatize social security, medicare, and Medicaid just to make your friends on wall Street happy and to make those greedy grifters in the ghetto mad and unhealthy.

But the demographics will never shift back in your favor.

Eventually you will lose the courts. It's inevitable.

Doomed, you are running out of time.

DGUtley
11-30-2016, 12:04 PM
His election shows just how doomed the gop is. You--plural, second person--were willing to do anything to deny obama a second term. You failed. So you set out to deny him a legacy. Why? Because he is black. So you elected the only electable white Republican man you could find after a clown show of a primary, despite the fact you know nothing about him and that he is obviously unstable. And in so doing you handed over your party to its extremist wing. You'll deny health care to millions just for fun. You'll privatize social security, medicare, and Medicaid just to make your friends on wall Street happy and to make those greedy grifters in the ghetto mad and unhealthy. But the demographics will never shift back in your favor. Eventually you will lose the courts. It's inevitable. Doomed, you are running out of time.

It wasn't about race with Obama. It's not always about race. I wish he'd been a centrist uniter. Sadly, he was not. We didn't set out to deny him a legacy because he's black, we set out to undo what we believe are his bad policies. I truly wish he'd been a centrist. I don't see us losing the courts any time soon. The impact of this election on the USSC will be 30 years or so, with a 50 year or so tail on decisions. We aren't losing the Court any time soon. One thing that the R's are very good at is doing better that which the D's invented (think 501C3 funding). I suspect that b/c Obama stacked the Court, that Trump will put it on steroids. I hope that Trump becomes the Great Uniter but the D's won't let it happen. It is a good thing though that they changed the filibuster rule. It's funny, though, that 'goes around/comes around' thingy, don't you think?

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:05 PM
Wow, what a condescending, elitist and snobbish statement. Remember, it was that same electorate that y'all thought was brilliant when it elected Obama. The 'American electorate' pulled the country back from the brink of losing (imho) the form of government that our founders gave us. If 4 years of Trump is the medicine that we have to go through to save our republican form of government for future generations, so be it. It's well worth it in my opinion.

I have tried dozens of jury trials all over the State of Ohio. I believe in the American people, frankly. They voted Trump for whatever reasons they did, but I bet you dinner it wasn't for half-baked or emotional reasons. You may not agree with those reasons; and, may, in fact, want the European / Centralized form of government that many of us saw coming. I don't think us hicks out here in flyover country got hoodwinked, I think we made decisions for the reasons we did. Me, it was the Court. I've been very clear about that. I know a lot of people (out here in the stix) that voted Trump b/c of Hillary's position on the 2nd Amendment.

Fair enough. You voted for him for narrow caste reasons.

But accept the fact that you are now responsible for the broader implications of his election.

It is your responsibility to protect America and the world from the ignorance he displays that I know damn well concern you.

It's your cross to bare, now. It was your choice.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:12 PM
It wasn't about race with Obama. It's not always about race. I wish he'd been a centrist uniter. Sadly, he was not. We didn't set out to deny him a legacy because he's black, we set out to undo what we believe are his bad policies. I truly wish he'd been a centrist. I don't see us losing the courts any time soon. The impact of this election on the USSC will be 30 years or so, with a 50 year or so tail on decisions. We aren't losing the Court any time soon. One thing that the R's are very good at is doing better that which the D's invented (think 501C3 funding). I suspect that b/c Obama stacked the Court, that Trump will put it on steroids. I hope that Trump becomes the Great Uniter but the D's won't let it happen. It is a good thing though that they changed the filibuster rule. It's funny, though, that 'goes around/comes around' thingy, don't you think?

You are in no way representative of your party. People like you and doc are a fringe element of what is now the gop.

Trump had it right. He said in the darkest days of summer that people like you would have to get over his bad policies and confrontational politics because of the supreme court.

He could, he said, shoot someone in the middle of fifth avenue and you would still vote for him.

He was right. And now you are responsible for all of those policies and confrontational politics. Without the old gops votes he wouldn't be in office.

He's your personal responsibility. Share some with doc, too.

Sadly, there is a reasonable chance that all you'll get out of your gamble is the replacement of scalia, which puts you no better off than you were last year. And I know for a fact you hated that court.

Meanwhile trillions from medicare, medicaid, and social security will be gambled on the roulette wheel of wall street. And we know how that will go. They'll get rich. The beneficiaries will lose everything.

And you, largely, will be responsible. The far right is what they are, as is the far left. Neither is compromised. Their behavior is expected and predictable.

But you and doc? You voted for chaos in order to get the supreme court. Like it or not, Trump is your responsibility. No one shares it with you.

Your friend,

Bethere

Common
11-30-2016, 12:13 PM
Trump will serve long enough to make you thouroughly miserable and have many many thousands of ass wigglers, farters whiners, and crybaby liberals have strokes

jimmyz
11-30-2016, 12:19 PM
His election shows just how doomed the gop is. You--plural, second person--were willing to do anything to deny obama a second term. You failed. So you set out to deny him a legacy.

Why? Because he is black.

So you elected the only electable white Republican man you could find after a clown show of a primary, despite the fact you know nothing about him and that he is obviously unstable.

And in so doing you handed over your party to its extremist wing. You'll deny health care to millions just for fun. You'll privatize social security, medicare, and Medicaid just to make your friends on wall Street happy and to make those greedy grifters in the ghetto mad and unhealthy.

Bethere & Cigar LLC is a bankrupt political consulting and polling company mostly known for being wrong. The company's two principals now mostly play bad music in bars and sit home in a drunken stupor.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:20 PM

We have the tools to stop the damage Kennedy's immigration law wrought. We can build the wall, deport the illegals and stop bringing in more poor, dumb, sick black and brown people from third world nations. We can once again encourage white Christians from European nations to immigrate. Without a steady stream of the dregs the Left is unlikely to return to power.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:23 PM
Fair enough. You voted for him for narrow caste reasons.
But accept the fact that you are now responsible for the broader implications of his election.
It is your responsibility to protect America and the world from the ignorance he displays that I know damn well concern you.
It's your cross to bare, now. It was your choice.
LOL. I love your sense of humor. You are going to love living in Trump's America. Imagine an America where the people take care of themselves. If you can.

Green Arrow
11-30-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm going to assume he'll serve a full term. Four years from now you'll probably still be whining about two weeks ago while I and others do all the real work for you.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:32 PM
Trump will serve long enough to make you thouroughly miserable and have many many thousands of ass wigglers, farters whiners, and crybaby liberals have strokes

And you expose your true intentions for doc and utley.

you also prove my premise.

Thanks for your help.

Beevee
11-30-2016, 12:33 PM
Indeed. Does Trump own sufficient cemeteries to bury the ignorant peasants?
Well, if not, he can always buy land at knockdown prices and triple the burial charges to be paid for by the individual states.
In eight years time, Trump will have realized his real ambition and will leave office as the richest man on the planet. Indeed, he will have achieved true conservative values in record time.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:33 PM
LOL. I love your sense of humor. You are going to love living in Trump's America. Imagine an America where the people take care of themselves. If you can.

Win, win, win.

You have to deliver now.

Good luck.

birddog
11-30-2016, 12:34 PM
Trump will likely serve eight years, although it's possible he may turn it over to Pence after four years. The dims are toast, many of them may try to start a new party.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:35 PM
Win, win, win.
You have to deliver now.
Good luck.
Cool. Thanks!

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:37 PM
We have the tools to stop the damage Kennedy's immigration law wrought. We can build the wall, deport the illegals and stop bringing in more poor, dumb, sick black and brown people from third world nations. We can once again encourage white Christians from European nations to immigrate. Without a steady stream of the dregs the Left is unlikely to return to power.

Yes, white Christians.

Thanks for proving my premise.

Are you paying attention, Dave? You empowered these guys.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:45 PM
Yes, white Christians.
Thanks for proving my premise.
Are you paying attention, Dave? You empowered these guys.
Do you object to white Christians? Is there some reason beyond empowering Democrats for bringing in the poorest, dumbest, sickest black and brown people from third world authoritarian nations?

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Do you object to white Christians? Is there some reason beyond empowering Democrats for bringing in the poorest, dumbest, sickest black and brown people from third world authoritarian nations?

Pay attention, David. He's all yours.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:51 PM
Trump will likely serve eight years, although it's possible he may turn it over to Pence after four years. The dims are toast, many of them may try to start a new party.

In the end, you'll find him wanting.

It will be the gop who seeks to string him up by his tiny little hands.

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:52 PM

Pay attention, David. He's all yours.
Do you object to white Christians?Do you believe national policy should be to turn this into a brown, Marxist country under the grip of the Democratic Party?

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:53 PM

Do you object to white Christians?Do you believe national policy should be to turn this into a brown, Marxist country under the grip of the Democratic Party?

Again, Dave, you empowered these people.

Was it worth it? Can you control them?

MisterVeritis
11-30-2016, 12:54 PM
Again, Dave, you empowered these people.
This maks me smile.

Boris The Animal
11-30-2016, 12:55 PM
That's a big if but I thought there was no way W would get elected the second time around. One cannot underestimate the gullibility or stupidity of the American electorate.Yeah, they all vote Democrats.

Bethere
11-30-2016, 12:56 PM
This maks me smile.

Good times.

Captain Obvious
11-30-2016, 01:27 PM
16 years, including his kids

Cletus
11-30-2016, 01:36 PM
You are in no way representative of your party. People like you and doc are a fringe element of what is now the gop.

I think he is actually quite representative of it. I do not know anybody on the right who cares a rat's ass about the color of Obama's skin. It is the Left that is obsessed with it. Just about everybody I know who despises Obama does so not because he is Black, but because he sucked as President. His disdain for the Constitution and his oath of office very quickly earned him the contempt and scorn of those with respect for the rule of law and principles on which this country was founded.

suds00
11-30-2016, 03:48 PM
when people start losing their freedoms they will view this differently.hopefully he can't do too much damage.

suds00
11-30-2016, 04:03 PM
quit kidding yourself.obama's race had most if not all to do with it.it helped keep the birther movement alive.and i'm not a liberal.if trump succeds i'll be pleased but i don't see it happening.if he doesn't get us into a war his efforts to seperate americans will inflict terrible harm,economically and otherwise.

texan
11-30-2016, 04:34 PM
The ultimate sour grapes rears its head. How about as long as he is cutting deals to save jobs we let him serve forever?

Carrier employees, something that regular Americans (leaves out your piss poor candidate) understand and appreciate.

So sick of your shitty pouting Jimbo. You have been supporting the party that lies to the blue collar workers and the minorities and then pisses down their backs. It obvious at this point but you just stay the course. You want jobs and economy? Vote republican.

Grizz
11-30-2016, 04:41 PM
They did pretty good, the Hildabitch lost.

Beevee
11-30-2016, 04:53 PM
In the end, you'll find him wanting.

It will be the gop who seeks to string him up by his tiny little hands.
No. He won't want anything. He will have taken it all.

Tahuyaman
11-30-2016, 08:16 PM
Trump is a guy who's used to telling people what he wants done, then it gets done or he finds someone else to do the job. Government doesn't work like that.

The lack of getting results in a relatively rapid manner could possibly frustrate him and cause him to just resign. I don't think that will happen, but it is a possibility.

There's going to be an impeachment movement going on from now until, the day he leaves office. That's not going to happen.

Don
11-30-2016, 08:51 PM
It gets tiresome to hear that shtick about people hating Obama because he's black or even the crap about not wanting a woman as president. There are a number of black people who would make fine presidents. Some of us just don't feel that Obama is one of them. The same thing goes for Hillary Clinton.

Green Arrow
11-30-2016, 09:27 PM
The ultimate sour grapes rears its head. How about as long as he is cutting deals to save jobs we let him serve forever?

Don't you think we should slow down and wait until we see just what it was he offered them to get them to stay, BEFORE we go hailing him as Eternal President Kim Orange-Trump?

Crepitus
12-01-2016, 12:11 AM

Well, I could be wrong but it appears to me he pretty much already has. He doesn't attend security briefs, and I'd be willing to bet that someone else is picking his cabinet. Too many of them are RWNJ extremists. And he isn't.

Captain Obvious
12-01-2016, 12:28 AM
The more material he is exposed to the more likely it is that his mouth would get him in trouble.

That's why certain people don't read into certain topics.

What's the word from Rodham's vote counter?

Bethere
12-01-2016, 12:29 AM
Well, I could be wrong but it appears to me he pretty much already has. He doesn't attend security briefs, and I'd be willing to bet that someone else is picking his cabinet. Too many of them are RWNJ extremists. And he isn't.

The more material he is exposed to the more likely it is that his mouth would get him in trouble.

That's why certain people aren't read into certain topics.

He's a security nightmare

Peter1469
12-01-2016, 06:06 AM

That's why certain people aren't read into certain topics.

He's a security nightmare

Has his private server been hacked yet?

Chris
12-01-2016, 09:19 AM
Bethere & Cigar LLC is a bankrupt political consulting and polling company mostly known for being wrong. The company's two principals now mostly play bad music in bars and sit home in a drunken stupor.

Don't insinuate drinking, drugging, medication, etc.

patrickt
12-01-2016, 09:26 AM
If he does a good job in his first term... ... he'll likely get a second. Uncle Ferd thinks Hillary gonna switch parties... ... den Trump'll dump Pence... ... an' put Hillary onna ticket. Den we'll have two democrat moles... ... inna Republican party... ... an' if Trump kicks the bucket... ... half way through his 2nd term... ... we gonna have the first woman prez'dent... ... which'll suit Granny just fine.

President Obama gave us Obamacare, Solyndra, shovel-ready jobs, VA health care, the IRS debacle and a world apology tour and he got reelected.