PDA

View Full Version : Trumps Economic Cabinet Picks Signal Embrace of Wall St. Elite / a campaign of lies..

Cigar
12-01-2016, 08:52 AM
In a campaign commercial that ran just before the election, Donald J. Trump’s voice boomed over a series of Wall Street images. He described “a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations.”

The New York Stock Exchange, the hedge fund billionaire George Soros and the chief executive of the investment bank Goldman Sachs flashed across the screen.

Now Mr. Trump has named a former Goldman executive and co-investor with Mr. Soros to spearhead his economic policy.

With Wednesday’s nomination of Steven Mnuchin, a Goldman trader turned hedge fund manager and Hollywood financier, to be Treasury secretary, a new economic leadership is taking shape in Washington.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/30/business/dealbook/trumps-economic-cabinet-picks-signal-embrace-of-wall-st-elite.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=a-lede-package-region®ion=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=0

So, WHO is surprised to see this NY Times headline?

Oh, really? Before the election, I saw some of the I-Hate-Hillary crowd posting on FB that they would vote for Trump because Hillary would do that and Trump would not. Hell, except for his kids and a few politicians,Trump doesn't KNOW anyone else, and the unemployed in "flyover country" don't care because he's gonna make America great again. Somehow. Or something.

:laugh:

MisterVeritis
12-01-2016, 11:08 AM
Did you know Trump won? He promised to bring in the best minds to solve America's problems.

MMC
12-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Did you know Trump won? He promised to bring in the best minds to solve America's problems.

He cant figure out that each Administration picks someone from the finance sector. Note how he didn't have shit to say when BO peep did it. :laugh:

Docthehun
12-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Everybody's tax rates are headed down. Sounds fair to me!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f79e14d7-32b3-3898-b118-967c11e0205c/ss_trump-treasury-pick.html

Bethere
12-01-2016, 08:57 PM
Everybody's tax rates are headed down. Sounds fair to me!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f79e14d7-32b3-3898-b118-967c11e0205c/ss_trump-treasury-pick.html

And magically their deficit will shink because as everyone knows the less you bring in the more you bring in!

Nice post, Doctor.

Tahuyaman
12-01-2016, 10:20 PM
Liberals want our economy placed in the hands of a bunch of pinheaded academics who have never met a payroll or generated any level of economic success.

I prefer to have people who know how to achieve financial success develop economic policy.

Peter1469
12-01-2016, 10:26 PM
And magically their deficit will shink because as everyone knows the less you bring in the more you bring in!

Nice post, Doctor.
Cut taxes, expand the tax base and closed more money.