PDA

View Full Version : Florida man tells 911 operator 'I killed one I think' after three intruders break int

Common
12-02-2016, 01:19 PM
Theres been alot of home invasions in fla lately. Quite a few have resulted in the homeowner killing one of the intruders. If they didnt have guns THEY could be dead.

Theres a video with the entire conversation at the link

After the operator responds, Darlow replies in a whisper, "they're in my house right now."
Gunshots can be heard later in the recording, and the homeowner says, "I killed one I think."
Albert Eugene Jones, 21, died later Monday at a nearby hospital, according to the Sun Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-911-fatal-sunrise-burglary-20161130-story.html). The other two suspects, Jose Demond Coleman, 23, and 26-year-old Curtis Jefferies, are being charged in Jones' death, according to the newspaper.

A Florida man can be heard telling a 911 operator "I killed one I think" after three intruders break into his house.

Newly released audio logs recall the moment Warren Darlow opened fire on Monday morning in his Sunrise home.
"They're trying to break my back window with bricks," Darlow says in the recording obtained by local media outlets.
"I'm staying on the line with you," the 911 operator says.

They're in the house," responds Darlow, 31.

After the operator responds, Darlow replies in a whisper, "they're in my house right now."
Gunshots can be heard later in the recording, and the homeowner says, "I killed one I think."
Albert Eugene Jones, 21, died later Monday at a nearby hospital, according to the Sun Sentinel (http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-911-fatal-sunrise-burglary-20161130-story.html). The other two suspects, Jose Demond Coleman, 23, and 26-year-old Curtis Jefferies, are being charged in Jones' death, according to the newspaper.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/hear-fla-man-tells-911-operator-killed-home-intruder-article-1.2895943

resister
12-02-2016, 01:24 PM
Good,when you break into home with an armed owner present,you can expect lead to be your present

Cigar
12-02-2016, 01:25 PM
Alarms are quite cheap these days, less than Guns and Bullets and they work while you not at home. :laugh:

Maybe the news hasn't reached Florida yet.

Ravens Fan
12-02-2016, 01:27 PM
Alarms are quite cheap these days, less than Guns and Bullets and they work while you not at home. :laugh:

Maybe the news has reached Florida yet.
Didn't you say a few days ago that if Santa is real he had better use the doorbell?

resister
12-02-2016, 01:28 PM
Yeah, he coulda just beat tha shit outta em with the control panel.
Maybe the news hasn't reached Florida yet.

Cigar
12-02-2016, 01:32 PM
Didn't you say a few days ago that if Santa is real he had better use the doorbell?

Yep ... my Dog hate's getting up too early :laugh:

So he may have to let him out to Pee

Cigar
12-02-2016, 01:51 PM
You have to admit, Guns aren't the most reliable way to protect yourself and your Home from "Robbers".

First) you have to be at home at the same time you're getting Robbed, most Robbers (the smart ones) picks a more convenient times ... for them :grin:
Second) if someone is out to killed you, they usually don't make announcements :grin:

That's why I suggest multiple levels of security

1 - Use the Locks on all your entry points
2 - When the locks are defeated, an Alarm System should do the trick
3 - When the Alarmed System is ignored, then the Dog should do the trick
4 - If the someone gets passed the Locks, The Alarm and Man's Best Friend .... that means they're mostly not there to Rob you ... Good Luck and Better Shooting :laugh:

Ravens Fan
12-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Yep ... my Dog hate's getting up too early :laugh:

So he may have to let him out to Pee
:rollseyes:

Mister D
12-02-2016, 02:19 PM
:rollseyes:
He keeps his gun collection in his corvette.