PDA

View Full Version : Nabisco Now Wants to Talk to Trump

Common
12-03-2016, 05:22 AM
This is what a real POTUS does, he works with american corporations to keep jobs in american and improve the lives of working americans and give min wage AMERICANS the opportunity have a better job to work up towards if they arent college trained with a profession. Thats how america always worked.

None of these companies ever reached out to OBAMA why? because he wasnt friggin interested in american workers.

After Donald Trump negotiated a deal to keep nearly 1,000 Indiana-based Carrier jobs from moving to Mexico, Nabisco is now looking to open the lines of communication (http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/30/trump-strikes-deal-with-carrier-ford-what-about-oreo.html) with the president-elect.
“We have not had any contact with the new administration, but, as with any new administration, we look forward to working with them and having a constructive dialogue about policies of interest to our business,” Laurie Guzzinati of Mondelez Global LLC told FoxBusiness.com in a statement.

She also notes the layoffs, about 600 at the Chicago plant earlier this year, are completed and were related to a $130 million investment in Salinas, MexicoOpens a New Window. (http://ir.mondelezinternational.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=924525) announced in 2015. Today the Chicago factory remains open and is an important part of the company's future. “The Chicago plant continues to play an important role for us, representing a key Midwest manufacturing site for us” said Guzzinati. The company also has manufacturing plants in Fair Lawn, NJ, Richmond, VA and Portland, OR.
On the campaign trail, Trump slammed Nabisco for moving jobs to Mexico, vowing (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/22/trump-blasts-nabisco-moving-oreos-mexico-ill-never/) to never eat another Oreo even though he loves them.
Trump Transition spokesman Jason Miller said the deal Trump struck with Carrier is just the beginning.
“It’s not just here with Carrier. We’re going to see some future announcements as well with some other companies. They’ve already been working behind the scenes. I mean this is really going to fundamentally help our manufacturing industry and so many other industries,”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/02/after-carrier-deal-nabisco-wants-to-talk-to-trump-n2253808

stjames1_53
12-03-2016, 05:25 AM
sigh...............no more Chinese Ritz..............................
bawahahahahaha.............

MMC
12-03-2016, 06:59 AM
Good, let the working class note that it is not the Democrats who have their best interests in mind. Democrats are about only one thing. Power and Elitism.

Common
12-03-2016, 07:11 AM
Ive raged about the working class being ignored for 8 yrs. There is no denying obama didnt give them a look they werent his focus or his worry. The working class installed trump in the white house and he has Obama to thank for that.

This is just common sense, you cant keep everyone in minimum wage jobs and create more minimum wage jobs and claim a job creation success. Then import millions of unskilled workers and refugees. The left knows this is a recipe for death and disaster but theyve kept on supporting it for 8 full years like blind lackies walking off a cliff. THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR IT and this sole issue has turned me rock solid against the left. What theyve done to the working class is disgusting they way theyve ignored them and passed laws to hurt them like the new nafta.

MMC
12-03-2016, 07:15 AM
Ive raged about the working class being ignored for 8 yrs. There is no denying obama didnt give them a look they werent his focus or his worry. The working class installed trump in the white house and he has Obama to thank for that.

This is just common sense, you cant keep everyone in minimum wage jobs and create more minimum wage jobs and claim a job creation success. Then import millions of unskilled workers and refugees. The left knows this is a recipe for death and disaster but theyve kept on supporting it for 8 full years like blind lackies walking off a cliff. THERE IS NO DEFENSE FOR IT and this sole issue has turned me rock solid against the left. What theyve done to the working class is disgusting they way theyve ignored them and passed laws to hurt them like the new nafta.

They knew it was failing.....which is why they went with the Identity Politics. Knowing they only survive by keeping the country divided.

exotix
12-03-2016, 08:10 AM
How much *incentive* does Nabisco want ?

stjames1_53
12-03-2016, 08:15 AM

..............this is above your pay grade..........

exotix
12-03-2016, 08:18 AM
..............this is above your pay grade............. emotionalism is no match for corporate extortion and welfare ...

stjames1_53
12-03-2016, 08:22 AM
... emotionalism is no match for corporate extortion and welfare ...
what emotion are you talking about...and mumble louder

exotix
12-03-2016, 08:27 AM
what emotion are you talking about...and mumble louderEasy, your wacky-insult as the best you could do is a reflection of you.

stjames1_53
12-03-2016, 08:29 AM
Easy, your wacky-insult as the best you could do is a reflection of you.

from the champion to you.......strive harder. I love to see you flail.
As usual, you have zero to contribute. Only insults and bigoted attacks on members...........one must wonder if you teach your kids the same traits..............

exotix
12-03-2016, 08:38 AM
from the champion to you.......strive harder. I love to see you flail.
As usual, you have zero to contribute. Only insults and bigoted attacks on members...........one must wonder if you teach your kids the same traits..............Did you not say this ... serious, do you actually believe you're a champion ? ... LOL

..............this is above your pay grade..........

what emotion are you talking about...and mumble louder

Common
12-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Alot less than obama refugees have sucked off us and cost us in lives. There isnt enough incentives to be given that can come close to what Illegal Immigrants cost this country.

Only a fool would complain about incentives to keep DECENT paying american jobs in the USA. Thats what OUR tax money is for, running govt, the military, maintaining infrastructure and ASSURING THE WELFARE OF AMERICANS. Obama did none of that instead he cost us billions in illegal immigrants Half billion dollar handouts to iran and refugees.

You leftys can whine and scream all you want about this. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THIS ISSUE and most of america will see it that way.

How can anyone but decent paying jobs that give people in jobs they cant subsist on someplace to work up to.. Thats what american always was about. Instead obama floods the country with unskilled labor to take those jobs from our working poor so WAGES NEVER GO UP

I believe you liberals are more than enough intelligent to know this is true but you are also that damn dishonest that you cant bring yourselves to admit it.

resister
12-03-2016, 10:39 AM
Good, let the working class note that it is not the Democrats who have their best interests in mind. Democrats are about only one thing. Power and Elitism.You missed the ,racism(though I guess that might be covered by elitism)

resister
12-03-2016, 10:41 AM
Is there any left from the gobs of cash we hand delivered to one of the biggest terrorist nations?

decedent
12-03-2016, 10:42 AM
Nabisco wants money. Trump will have to pay them to force them to open up shop in the US.

Trump is going to bankrupt America to keep his stupid campaign promises.

exotix
12-03-2016, 10:43 AM
Alot less than obama refugees have sucked off us and cost us in lives. There isnt enough incentives to be given that can come close to what Illegal Immigrants cost this country.

Only a fool would complain about incentives to keep DECENT paying american jobs in the USA. Thats what OUR tax money is for, running govt, the military, maintaining infrastructure and ASSURING THE WELFARE OF AMERICANS. Obama did none of that instead he cost us billions in illegal immigrants Half billion dollar handouts to iran and refugees.

You leftys can whine and scream all you want about this. YOU ARE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THIS ISSUE and most of america will see it that way.

How can anyone but decent paying jobs that give people in jobs they cant subsist on someplace to work up to.. Thats what american always was about. Instead obama floods the country with unskilled labor to take those jobs from our working poor so WAGES NEVER GO UP

I believe you liberals are more than enough intelligent to know this is true but you are also that damn dishonest that you cant bring yourselves to admit it.Yes ? Can we get you to comment on this ?

Nabisco Posts 51% Rise in Net Profit As U.S. Businesses Post Higher Sales

http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB964009720757601451

PARSIPPANY, N.J. -- Nabisco Holdings (http://quotes.wsj.com/na) Corp.'s earnings surged 51% in the second quarter, as demand for its cookies, crackers and other food products increased. The results easily beat Wall Street's expectations.

The company posted net income of $98 million, or 37 cents a diluted share, compared with $65 million, or 24 cents a share, in the second quarter of last year. Sales rose 12% to $2.26 billion from $2.02 billion a year earlier.

Mondelez 1Q profit doubled despite revenue being down 10 percent

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-mondelez-results-0430-biz-20150429-story.html

Mondelez Profit Beats Estimates as Factories Move Overseas

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-07-30/mondelez-second-quarter-profit-tops-estimates-on-cost-reductions

resister
12-03-2016, 10:44 AM
Nabisco wants money. Trump will have to pay them to force them to open up shop in the US.

You mean deals like the one in post #15?Dont worry, Trump wont be doing that

Crepitus
12-03-2016, 10:47 AM

Companies are lining up for their bribes. Even the ones that werent thinking about offshoring are now.

Cigar
12-03-2016, 11:26 AM
This is what a real POTUS does, he works with american corporations to keep jobs in american and improve the lives of working americans and give min wage AMERICANS the opportunity have a better job to work up towards if they arent college trained with a profession. Thats how america always worked.

None of these companies ever reached out to OBAMA why? because he wasnt friggin interested in american workers.

After Donald Trump negotiated a deal to keep nearly 1,000 Indiana-based Carrier jobs from moving to Mexico, Nabisco is now looking to open the lines of communication (http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2016/11/30/trump-strikes-deal-with-carrier-ford-what-about-oreo.html) with the president-elect.
“We have not had any contact with the new administration, but, as with any new administration, we look forward to working with them and having a constructive dialogue about policies of interest to our business,” Laurie Guzzinati of Mondelez Global LLC told FoxBusiness.com in a statement.
She also notes the layoffs, about 600 at the Chicago plant earlier this year, are completed and were related to a $130 million investment in Salinas, MexicoOpens a New Window. (http://ir.mondelezinternational.com/releasedetail.cfm?releaseid=924525) announced in 2015. Today the Chicago factory remains open and is an important part of the company's future. “The Chicago plant continues to play an important role for us, representing a key Midwest manufacturing site for us” said Guzzinati. The company also has manufacturing plants in Fair Lawn, NJ, Richmond, VA and Portland, OR.

On the campaign trail, Trump slammed Nabisco for moving jobs to Mexico, vowing (http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/aug/22/trump-blasts-nabisco-moving-oreos-mexico-ill-never/) to never eat another Oreo even though he loves them.
Trump Transition spokesman Jason Miller said the deal Trump struck with Carrier is just the beginning.
“It’s not just here with Carrier. We’re going to see some future announcements as well with some other companies. They’ve already been working behind the scenes. I mean this is really going to fundamentally help our manufacturing industry and so many other industries,”

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2016/12/02/after-carrier-deal-nabisco-wants-to-talk-to-trump-n2253808
Common I want to talk to Trump also, because I want some State Money

exotix
12-03-2016, 11:30 AM
http://s9.tinypic.com/2zh16yo_th.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bGVT4-1DBU

decedent
12-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Companies are lining up for their bribes. Even the ones that werent thinking about offshoring are now.

Two disastrous PR stunts in the same week. I hope the electoral college is watching.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2016, 01:38 PM
sigh...............no more Chinese Ritz..............................
bawahahahahaha.............

I always preferred Hi-Ho crackers.

Tahuyaman
12-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Two disastrous PR stunts in the same week. I hope the electoral college is watching.

Lol.....

MisterVeritis
12-03-2016, 01:41 PM
This could be the first time I have seen you on the right side of an issue.

Trump will have to work quickly with the Congress to simplify the tax laws, reduce the tax rates and roll back the regulatory burdens. I look forward to your continued support as Trump undoes much of what Barack Hussein O did to this country.

Don
12-03-2016, 02:24 PM
If Trump can get the congress to lower the corporate tax to 15% (zero would be even better) that alone will help keep corporations in America. Work on reducing over regulation will help a lot too. Some of the red tape in the regulations is too burdensome. I think some of the larger corporations are all for the over regulation because it actually helps them in the long run by keeping smaller companies out of the competition. So it will force them to be more competitive while at the same time allowing smaller outfits to get started which will mean more competition and lower prices for everyone. More jobs, more money to spend the economy will boom and government will also benefit.

exotix
12-03-2016, 02:29 PM
If Trump can get the congress to lower the corporate tax to 15% (zero would be even better) that alone will help keep corporations in America.

Work on reducing over regulation will help a lot too. Some of the red tape in the regulations is too burdensome. I think some of the larger corporations are all for the over regulation because it actually helps them in the long run by keeping smaller companies out of the competition. So it will force them to be more competitive while at the same time allowing smaller outfits to get started which will mean more competition and lower prices for everyone.

More jobs, more money to spend the economy will boom and government will also benefit.What did the Bush Tax Cuts do again ?

MisterVeritis
12-03-2016, 02:38 PM
What did the Bush Tax Cuts do again ?
Lots. And little. Because the tax code is so massive and complicated, the cuts were slowly phased in and abruptly cut off it had some impact but not enough.

It is time for serious change. I hope we get it.

Don
12-03-2016, 02:40 PM
What did the Bush Tax Cuts do again ?

Those cuts were a drop in the bucket compared to what was actually needed. He gave a little so he could say he kept his campaign promise. He was and is a RINO and the RINO senate and congress he had spent money like there was no tomorrow. We are hopping that Trump really intends to drain the swamp of big government establishment dems and RINO's.

exotix
12-03-2016, 02:41 PM
Lots. And little. Because the tax code is so massive and complicated, the cuts were slowly phased in and abruptly cut off it had some impact but not enough.

It is time for serious change. I hope we get it.Let's get Ransom to post-up the Debt Clock ... LOL

NapRover
12-03-2016, 02:46 PM

It is time for serious change. I hope we get it.

All that, plus 9/11 losses kicked in, costing us >$1trillion. Then the war, etc. the tax cuts weren't given a chance to work. Dems translation: tax cuts never work.

exotix
12-03-2016, 02:53 PM
All that, plus 9/11 losses kicked in, costing us >$1trillion. Then the war, etc. .. the tax cuts weren't given a chance to work. Dems translation: tax cuts never work.Don't forget to add another $2 Trillion to the National Debt to prevent a Global Great Depression ... of which you didn't get a penny.

Economic Stimulus Act of 2008

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_Stimulus_Act_of_2008

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/surrounded-by-cabinet-and-congressional-members-us-president-george-w-picture-id79742865

Common
12-03-2016, 04:00 PM
@Common (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=659) I want to talk to Trump also, because I want some State Money

Ya got 47 days to ask daddy before he leaves :) or maybe get in line an illegal alien line and you will get lots but again you only have 47 days

Cigar
12-03-2016, 04:08 PM
Ya got 47 days to ask daddy before he leaves :) or maybe get in line an illegal alien line and you will get lots but again you only have 47 days

Yea once your Daddy leaves da-white house, that will be it for the Adult Occupation with the rich kids pooping it up for the next 4 years.

MisterVeritis
12-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Yea once your Daddy leaves da-white house, that will be it for the Adult Occupation with the rich kids pooping it up for the next 4 years.
Minimum 8 years. Probably 16 years.

How long did it take for you to become fluent in Ebonics? :laugh: