PDA

View Full Version : Porter Stansbury.....End Of America 2011.

MMC
10-02-2011, 12:39 AM
Porter Stansbury is the man that predicted the 2008 Crisis.....predicted what would take place with Fanie and Freddie, Sterns Lehman Brothers, the Banking Industry and Wall Street.....he has come out with a video to tell Americans What he believes is going to happen within the next 12 months. You can go to the Web-Site WWW. End of America 2011.....

http://www.offthegridnews.com/2010/12/20/an-important-day-in-2011%e2%80%94and-why-it-could-be-the-end-of-america-as-we-know-it/

or you can click in this article to watch the video.....I would offer up to those that are of all political affiliations to watch this.....this guy was asked to be in both Parties, asked to be an expert non-partisan, asked to run for Office. But when he came out with this the Media and the Politicans turned on him.....now you will know why.

MMC
10-02-2011, 12:45 AM
The video is about 40 mins. Everything he says that was going to happen.....is. The Dollar as the World's reserve currency in major jeopardy. What other countries are doing right now. Who hs already not accepting American credit cards. The exchange of currencies. What the truth is about US Imports and Exports. What is on the US Treasury Balancing Sheets. Geithner and his deniabilty and why. Our debt. The fact that they could tax each and every citizen a 100% and it would not be enough to balance the budget. Who is dumping our money and why. The IMF, MSBNC, and what countries are calling for a new World Reserve Currency. How Oil and Currencies work with regards to the reserve currency. What Our Government is doing and the secret meeting between what countries and how the US was deliberately left out of the loop. Also the Propaganda about our economy, jobs, unemployment, which is being mainlined thru all US Media......truly this is some knowledge that I think every citizen in this country should know.....

MMC
10-02-2011, 12:49 AM
I cannot believe the American People are letting themselves be duped.....this is serious and definately affects the Sovereignty of this Country.....Did the left and the right get that? They do not see what these other countries are doing.
Massachusetts using other currencies and the creation of the Berkshire dollar. What about China and Russia spending their curriencies between each other and getting rid of US Dollars.....plus the Arabs are in on it over the conversion of curriency to oil. So all this export and import talk is nothing more than bullshit by both sets of politicians? Free Trade? What the hell we already own it lock stock and barrel. We are the reserve currency for the World for the moment. I think he is right that they are following the same model as what happened during the depression. Thinking they could improve upon it by legislation and then by printing more money. Morons.....and the neutral independant economics experts all know this and are saying nothing?

I thought something was up when I listened to oversea economists talking about the US..... Giving a completely different set of numbers for job growth and unemployment and where levels will be by the end of this year. Then our numbers come out and they say everything is improving. But I know for a fact with Cali, Illinois and NY.....they are not! He is right about what everybody else is paying for a gallon of gas too, and the inflation. Plus Bernanke is waiting til the end of this year and then he is going to raise interest rates and inflation is going to spiral out of control. They know this....knew it from the Brits and the Japanese.

Well they can forget about trying to make the Japanese yen the worlds reserve currency. As Japans economy just tanked with this disaster and the continuing aftershocks. They are going to be in serious trouble.....economically.

MMC
10-02-2011, 12:51 AM
I think this guy is dead on.....althought he didn't mention what will happen when the US defaults.....but I think one can take a look at the M.E. and see how that will affect us. It is clear China and Russia do not want to engage militarily.....so instead they are getting rid of the US dollars. In the meantime.....seems all our so called allies aren't what they seem. But with Deutche Bank trying to buy the NYSE and the London.....I can see what their plan is.....especially since they are buying up all the US mortagages they can. >:(

MMC
10-02-2011, 01:31 AM
Stansbury said even if it is only a little.....start buying gold and silver. Its like he stated about disasters.....no one is really prepared and one thing is for a fact.....anything enmasse, the government will not be there for anyone. ;)

MMC
10-02-2011, 11:42 PM
Did you guys see this?

Conley
10-03-2011, 09:30 AM
Did you guys see this?

Got it...watching some now. I have heard of this guy. A lot of people predicted the popping of the housing bubble I think, but yes we are in bad shape now as well. Some say that housing bubble still hasn't popped. :-\

MMC
10-03-2011, 10:00 AM
Did you guys see this?

Got it...watching some now. I have heard of this guy. A lot of people predicted the popping of the housing bubble I think, but yes we are in bad shape now as well. Some say that housing bubble still hasn't popped. :-\

Like I said earlier both parties wanted him. Even the Media Wanted to hear from him. Now all have turned on him. Still much of all he said is happening. Problem is now, it wont matter who wins the power.

wingrider
10-03-2011, 11:10 AM
what I find interesting is this

Glenn Beck made these same preditions months before Stanbury and he got ridiculed for his efforts, and this stanford fellow was accepted with open arms by both parties.. seems strange that two people say the same thing and one is called a fearmongering idiot and the other is considered an economic sage..

Conley
10-05-2011, 08:52 AM
I think Glenn Beck can be hard for a lot of people to take seriously. His dramatics take away from the message in my opinion. I am sure he played up to the camera for ratings but to me it hurt his credibility.