PDA

View Full Version : Wisconsin Recount Results Update -- Day 3 Trump gets more votes Hillary loses ground.

MMC
12-04-2016, 10:05 AM
Ahahahahaha.....Trump gets more votes in Wisconsin humiliating Hillary some more. What say ye?

Wisconsin Recount Results Update -- Day 3

Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.

Washburn County: Discrepancies in Town of Bashaw were due to an error in the previous certification. The total ballots for Trump/Pence should have been 385 instead of the 352 reported......snip~

http://elections.wi.gov/node/4510#attachments

MMC
12-04-2016, 10:18 AM
Wisconsin will finish the recount on time. There goes Hillary's plan to force Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan to miss the safe harbor deadline. Her plan has failed. Now she should have to face some questioning for being a sore loser. Also they do need to look into who was giving Stein the money.

Even with that, though, Wisconsin looks like it’s well on its way to finishing its recount on time. Its Day 3 results (http://elections.wi.gov/node/4510#attachments) show that almost a third of Wisconsin precincts have completed their recounts, accounting for over 705,000 of the 2.975 million ballots cast in the presidential race. The net change has been to find 349 additional votes. Trump has gained 138 votes and Hillary Clinton 126, which means that Trump has extended his lead by 12 points. That’s, er, not exactly what Stein promised donors who coughed up millions for this stupid and futile gesture......snip~

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/12/03/breaking-green-party-withdraws-pa-recount-demand/

resister
12-04-2016, 10:23 AM
I say recounts are fun.Its funny to see that the only thing they will reveal is that Trump got more votes.IT would be funnier if he got the popular vote also.It would re traumatize the flakes

MMC
12-04-2016, 10:33 AM
I say recounts are fun.Its funny to see that the only thing they will reveal is that Trump got more votes.IT would be funnier if he got the popular vote also.It would re traumatize the flakes
Hillary's plan (with her attorneys) was to disfranchise the voters of Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. They were looking for the recounts to not be done in time.

Which would force the House to call the vote.....as then she could say the Repubs gave Trump the WH. The plan was to delegitimize Trump.

Now with Trump getting more votes than her after the recount in Wisconsin. She needs a wet towel to help get the dried egg off thats smeared across her face.

MMC
12-04-2016, 10:43 AM
They(the leftness) need to suffer more trauma.....until they can't take it anymore. The more entering psych hospitals and being medicated. Is good for the Country.

FindersKeepers
12-04-2016, 10:51 AM
I don't know why this made me giggle -- but it did.

resister
12-04-2016, 10:53 AM
They(the leftness) need to suffer more trauma.....until they can't take it anymore. The more entering psych hospitals and being medicated. Is good for the Country.I laughed so hard on election night seeing their greif and shock.Not something I would usually do,but my GOD, what a bunch of pansy ass'es

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 10:56 AM
I am a retired Army officer. I hate to see animals abused by some of the worst of us. I feel compassion for animals that suffer. But I relish crushing the Left until it ceases to exist.

MMC
12-04-2016, 11:15 AM
I laughed so hard on election night seeing their greif and shock.Not something I would usually do,but my GOD, what a bunch of pansy ass'es
The way the left has acted with BO peep running things and allowing their illiberals to run off at the mouth. They deserve the humiliation they got and have coming.

The task is not done.....and isn't finished until those in the MS media are called out. Humiliated publicly and left as an embarrassment to the country and their own kind.

As they are still out to do Clinton's and the Demo bidding. Just look at how they are acting, and they only feed the illiberals to keep acting out with bringing the disrespect.

Its time to level the playing field with the MS Media. Trump can't be the one to do it. The people need to do it. Not government.

resister
12-04-2016, 11:21 AM
The way the left has acted with BO peep running things and allowing their illiberals to run off at the mouth. They deserve the humiliation they got and have coming.

The task is not done.....and isn't finished until those in the MS media are called out. Humiliated publicly and left as an embarrassment to the country and their own kind.

As they are still out to do Clinton's and the Demo bidding. Just look at how they are acting, and they only feed the illiberals to keep acting out with bringing the disrespect.

Its time to level the playing field with the MS Media. Trump can't be the one to do it. The people need to do it. Not government.
Remember when the NYT vowed to start reporting"more"hohnestly? When do they plan to start?

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 11:22 AM
Remember when the NYT vowed to start reporting"more"hohnestly? When do they plan to start?
They don't. NYT was dishonest. :grin:

resister
12-04-2016, 11:27 AM
They don't. NYT was dishonest. :grin:And is,and shall remain

MMC
12-04-2016, 11:30 AM
I am a retired Army officer. I hate to see animals abused by some of the worst of us. I feel compassion for animals that suffer. But I relish crushing the Left until it ceases to exist.
Well.....I wasn't an Officer. Just a NCO that Led the Way, and like you I have no tolerance for those that abuse animals. And no....I don't consider illiberals as animals nor humans, and definitely not as any Elites.

They know nothing of being human.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0E0ynyIUsg

MMC
12-04-2016, 11:32 AM
Yeah and even then they claimed they would get back to being an Independent. Only problem.....they never were Independent.

resister
12-04-2016, 12:30 PM
They don't. NYT was dishonest. :grin:
They should make the NYT a case study of what real journalism is not.

MMC
12-04-2016, 12:59 PM
They should make the NYT a case study of what real journalism is not.

If everybody starts referring to them as a Satire newspaper. That is what they will be. Stigmatism them. Of course New Yorkers wont. But let the rest of the country keep the perspective.

Cigar
12-04-2016, 01:01 PM
Ahahahahaha.....Trump gets more votes in Wisconsin humiliating Hillary some more. What say ye?

Wisconsin Recount Results Update -- Day 3

Numbers for the City of Milwaukee do not include absentee ballots, which have not yet been recounted. Milwaukee counts its absentee ballots centrally (not at the polling place) on Election Night. When those absentee ballots have been counted the numbers will be updated.

Washburn County: Discrepancies in Town of Bashaw were due to an error in the previous certification. The total ballots for Trump/Pence should have been 385 instead of the 352 reported......snip~

http://elections.wi.gov/node/4510#attachments
At this rate Trump will get a 2.5 Million Vote lead :laugh:

MMC
12-04-2016, 01:08 PM
At this rate Trump will get a 2.5 Million Vote lead :laugh:

He don't need it now.....your Drama Queen's plan failed. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

Cigar
12-04-2016, 01:12 PM
He don't need it now.....your Drama Queen's plan failed. http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/lmfao.gif

Remember, Trump is All Ego and this is forever going to tweet the little boy off :grin:

DGUtley
12-04-2016, 01:16 PM
Remember, Trump is All Ego and this is forever going to tweet the little boy off :grin:
Remember, Trump's win and the securing of the Court is forever going to tweet the left off.

MMC
12-04-2016, 01:17 PM
Remember Hillary is nothing but a sore loser.....and now Trump just go some more votes she couldn't get. Guess they didn't have enough dead people voting in Wisconsin, huh? http://www.debatepolitics.com/images/smilies/2razz.gif

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 03:41 PM
Well.....I wasn't an Officer. Just a NCO that Led the Way, and like you I have no tolerance for those that abuse animals. And no....I don't consider illiberals as animals nor humans, and definitely not as any Elites.

We were both officers. I was commissioned. You were not, hence Non-Commissioned Officer. :grin:

exploited
12-04-2016, 03:44 PM
This is absolutely adorable because Republicans still have a demographic storm to deal with, and they are too busy patting themselves on the back to deal with it.

The next ten years is going to be hard for the left. But after.... lol. I just hope it doesn't result in too many right-wing crazies shooting people.

MMC
12-04-2016, 03:53 PM
This is absolutely adorable because Republicans still have a demographic storm to deal with, and they are too busy patting themselves on the back to deal with it.

The next ten years is going to be hard for the left. But after.... lol. I just hope it doesn't result in too many right-wing crazies shooting people.

Whats cute is this make believe Demographic storm you are talking about. That you think it will only be hard for the left for the next Ten years.

52 senators, 239 members of congress (with 7,000 supporting staff) the White House, 34 governorships, 25 states have united GOP state governments running them, and over 4,100 elected state lawmakers in office—the most ever since the Republican Party was created.

The Demos are down to controlling only 6 States fully.

You might make a showing in the next 16yrs. Might, as with Ellison to lead the DNC. You wont be building any grassroots movement.

exploited
12-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Whats cute is this make believe Demographic storm you are talking about. That you think it will only be hard for the left for the next Ten years.

52 senators, 239 members of congress (with 7,000 supporting staff) the White House, 34 governorships, 25 states have united GOP state governments running them, and over 4,100 elected state lawmakers in office—the most ever since the Republican Party was created.

The Demos are down to controlling only 6 States fully.

You might make a showing in the next 16yrs. Might, as with Ellison to lead the DNC. You wont be building any grassroots movement.

I'm genuinely curious if you ever read any post that you comment on, lol.

Common
12-04-2016, 03:57 PM
What a waste of taxpayer money all for nothing. Jill Stein is an ass

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 03:58 PM
The solution to the demographic problem is simple. First, end the Kennedy-Democratic-Party-Voter-Supplement-Immigration law that brings in about a million of the poorest, sickest, dumbest, black and brown people from third world authoritarian nations every year. The replacement law can clarify that babies born to illegal aliens are not citizens. The nation they come from shall be required to reimburse the state for all medical expenses. The parents and baby will be thoroughly identified including photographs and DNA samples. They shall not be allowed to return to the US. Ever.

Second. Build the wall.
Third. Deport the illegal aliens who are here.
Fourth. Stop all immigration for several decades. Exceptions, solely to benefit the nation may be allowed, individually. Each exception requires a sponsor who shall be 100% responsible for that alien.
Fifth. Noncitizens are not eligible for any welfare benefits, medical care or schooling.

NapRover
12-04-2016, 03:58 PM

T'would be nice if both left and right wing crazies took a break!

exploited
12-04-2016, 04:07 PM
The solution to the demographic problem is simple. First, end the Kennedy-Democratic-Party-Voter-Supplement-Immigration law that brings in about a million of the poorest, sickest, dumbest, black and brown people from third world authoritarian nations every year. The replacement law can clarify that babies born to illegal aliens are not citizens. The nation they come from shall be required to reimburse the state for all medical expenses. The parents and baby will be thoroughly identified including photographs and DNA samples. They shall not be allowed to return to the US. Ever.

Second. Build the wall.
Third. Deport the illegal aliens who are here.
Fourth. Stop all immigration for several decades. Exceptions, solely to benefit the nation may be allowed, individually. Each exception requires a sponsor who shall be 100% responsible for that alien.
Fifth. Noncitizens are not eligible for any welfare benefits, medical care or schooling.

None of this will happen, but I acknowledge that if your absurd fantasies came true, it would delay the inevitable for a couple of years.

In reality, the sick ideology of right-wing libertarianism is dying a slow and certain death. Right now, the Republicans rely upon the religious vote (religion is dying), the uneducated vote (education is being spread across the population at a record pace), whites from economically fragile states (who need the very thing they are trying to kill to survive) and xenophobes and racists (also dying).

Meanwhile, the racial and class demographics of the nation are almost guaranteed to result in a massive and unrelenting left-wing shift over the next two decades.

It would be amusing if we didn't have to wait that long. Alas, we need to let the death throes play out.

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 04:15 PM
None of this will happen, but I acknowledge that if your absurd fantasies came true, it would delay the inevitable for a couple of years.
Without the steady stream of people beholden to government, the Democrat base will shrink. As people grow older and wealthier they also grow wiser. That is very, very bad news for Democrats. When we turn off the spigot, your base will dry up.

In reality, the sick ideology of right-wing libertarianism is dying a slow and certain death. Right now, the Republicans rely upon the religious vote (religion is dying), the uneducated vote (education is being spread across the population at a record pace), whites from economically fragile states (who need the very thing they are trying to kill to survive) and xenophobes and racists (also dying).
To recapitulate:
Republicans are religious, uneducated, poor, racist, xenophobes.

This is why you lost. You haven't any idea what you are up against. Let's keep it that way. I prefer my enemies live in the dark.

exploited
12-04-2016, 04:17 PM
Without the steady stream of people beholden to government, the Democrat base will shrink. As people grow older and wealthier they also grow wiser. That is very, very bad news for Democrats. When we turn off the spigot, your base will dry up.

To recapitulate:

This is why you lost. You haven't any idea what you are up against. Let's keep it that way. I prefer my enemies live in the dark.

What a dishonest post. Of course that is to be expected from the alt-right. I never said that a Republican is all of those things - indeed, I identified four different groups for a reason.

Nice try though. Next time, if you are going to try to put words in my mouth, do a better job of it.

When you're ready to face the facts, we can talk about what the Republicans need to do in order to survive (hint: drop social conservatives and boot out the authoritarians such as yourself).

MisterVeritis
12-04-2016, 04:27 PM
What a dishonest post. Of course that is to be expected from the alt-right. I never said that a Republican is all of those things - indeed, I identified four different groups for a reason.
Nice try though. Next time, if you are going to try to put words in my mouth, do a better job of it.
When you're ready to face the facts, we can talk about what the Republicans need to do in order to survive (hint: drop social conservatives and boot out the authoritarians such as yourself).
You know, I hope you are very young. You will have a very long wait. I predict you will become a moderate after a few Trump years. And a conservative before Pence leaves office in sixteen years.

exploited
12-04-2016, 04:53 PM
You know, I hope you are very young. You will have a very long wait. I predict you will become a moderate after a few Trump years. And a conservative before Pence leaves office in sixteen years.

The alt-right is confined almost entirely to white Boomers, so I'm not worried about them defining conservatism for much longer. As people grow older, they will probably become more conservative, but thankfully, this will no longer be synonymous with the crazy victims that embody modern American conservatism at the present time.

Social conservatism will be destroyed, thank God, and then conservatives can get back to their rightful place of providing opposition politics primarily concerned with protecting free markets.

MMC
12-04-2016, 04:55 PM
I'm genuinely curious if you ever read any post that you comment on, lol.

Evidently I read yours with you thinking some Demographic storm is going to come around after 10 yrs. What did you forget that delusion you made up already? Do you even know what you uttered forth?

Styx calls it the Grand Illusion.....Just sayin. :laugh:

suds00
12-04-2016, 04:58 PM
ye says"you'll be sorry"

MMC
12-04-2016, 05:03 PM

To recapitulate:

They can't figure it out.....Chicago shows them their way. Democratic Bastion of alleged strength. A failure with Demos in power and it shows. Now with a population as high as it was in the 1940s' Not only do they cause people to leave in droves. But they cause Business to leave too.

They can't even see the writing on the wall and when they do.....they just think its the graffiti.