PDA

View Full Version : Isn't this true, based on everything you're reading on this Forum?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 09:05 AM
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/chasc5/68089_478848442145624_773597337_n.jpg

Peter1469
10-18-2012, 02:51 PM
No.

texmaster
10-18-2012, 02:52 PM
LOL not even close

Especially since your Messiah got his ass kicked more than anyone else by percentage points in history! LOL

There was nowhere else to go.

Of course then there's Al Gore's altitude excuse.

Forget about that did we Ciggy? HAHAHAHAHA

Larry Dickman
10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Yeah that would really be right on if Romney had lost. Which he didn't.

Say it with me, "President Elect Romney". Practice that, Blunt, so that when you have to say it in a few weeks you don't gag on your boyfriend's cock.

texmaster
10-18-2012, 02:56 PM

Say it with me, "President Elect Romney". Practice that, Blunt, so that when you have to say it in a few weeks you don't gag on your boyfriend's cock.

And do it before your riot.

Larry Dickman
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM
And do it before your riot.

If the asshole really is in Chicago that is highly probable.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM
i know it probably looks like that to you. And i can understand your fear because Obama has not looked good especially when you take into account poll numbers right now AND the fact that all Obama has is to destroy Romney's plans since Obama has no successes to work from himself. Your media is trying to bolster the campaign and it's base in the face of that pesky alternative media. But i'm reminded. Obama has always managed to destroy his opponents campaign and then skate to victory as the only choice. THe ENtire US is a little bit more of a problem than the little pond of Chicago politics.

Don't worry bud. You're gonna be okay.

Mainecoons
10-18-2012, 05:53 PM
If Romney lost the second debate, strange that it has not affected the polling which continues to shift his way. Particularly since there seems to be general agreement that the first debate started the shift rolling.

Actually, despite having to debate both Crowley and Obama, and stay on message despite constant interuptions from the two of them and gross favoritism time wise to Obama, it was Romney who was cool, collected and presidential. The pundits don't care about stuff like that but the public does. You may have forgotten, little boy, that the polling is absolutely consistent that something like three fourths of the public sees just how biased the aphabets are.

And they saw the bias here too. It was blatant.

When the playing field was level in the first debate, Romney kicked Obama's half-black ass. When it was lopsided, he still held his own and kept his cool. I've noticed this about him before, this is a guy who will be cool and decisive under fire. And there is going to be plenty of that in the next 4 years, count on it.

GrumpyDog
10-18-2012, 07:05 PM
Its true when Democrats admit Obama bushited as much as Bush, and tried to out flip flop the Mitt Flopper, which as we should know by now, IS IMPOSSIBLE..:drinkupbitchesuo1:

Cigar
10-18-2012, 07:17 PM

please stay upbeat. I hope you guys throw a election party and stay up all night.

Then you'll have to deal with me the next day.

Sweet:)

Mainecoons
10-18-2012, 07:21 PM
Somehow I doubt it.

:rofl: