PDA

View Full Version : Tagg Romney wants to *take a swing* at the President

exotix
10-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Right ... better stick to doing what you do best ... hire a surrogate-wife to murder embryos ... little big-mouth Romulan coward.

Tagg Romney Wants to ‘Take a Swing’ at Presidenthttp://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/tagg-romney-jests-that-he-wants-to-take-a-swing-at-president/

STERLING, Va ~ Mitt Romney’s eldest son Tagg Romney said that the sometimes heated moments during the campaign make him want to “take a swing” at President Obama.

Tagg Romney’s remarks came during a radio interview Wednesday with North Carolina host Bill LuMaye, during which the candidate’s son, and one of his closest campaign advisers, was asked what it’s like to hear President Obama call his father a “liar.”

“You want to rush down the debate stage and take a swing at him but you know you can’t do that because, well first cause there is a lot of secret service between you and him,” Tagg Romney said of what he would have liked to during the presidential debate earlier this week.

“This is the nature of the process,” the Romney son said, who sounded jovial in his remarks.
“You know they are going to do everything they can to try to make my dad into someone he’s not.
We signed up for it.
We gotta kinda sit there and take our punches, and then send them back the other way.”

A campaign aide later told ABC News that Tagg Romney’s remarks were all in jest, adding that he was joking about how frustrating the campaign process can be for family.

Though they used a surrogate, Tagg and Jen Romney claim they are still the biological parents.

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/05/120504_tagg_romney_605.jpg

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 10:12 AM
HAHAHAHAH oh my. just awful..but he didn't did he? So now, a son wanting to defend his father from a proven inveterate liar is bad, heh? Meanwhile, death threats expand on twitter. HELLLLLLOOOOOOO.

I didn't think we'd ever see anyone lie as well and consistently as the clintons. Boy was i wrong.

Bane
10-18-2012, 10:14 AM
Wow, what is the issue here troll? What does his kids have to do with this?
I am really worried about the liberals out there. Y'all attacks on people are getting more wacked by the day.

Your not one of those people who are planning on rioting when Obama loses are you?

exotix
10-18-2012, 10:19 AM
Wow, what is the issue here troll? What does his kids have to do with this?
I am really worried about the liberals out there. Y'all attacks on people are getting more wacked by the day.

Your not one of those people who are planning on rioting when Obama loses are you?

Why am I troll for presenting a little Romulan who hires someone else to murder embryos who would get clocked like his daddy going-up against Obama ?

http://i46.tinypic.com/172w0n.gif

garyo
10-18-2012, 10:22 AM
Bwahahahahahahaha, Romney51% owebumbles 45%, don't you just hate it when your ice cream turns to shit.:poopfan:

Bane
10-18-2012, 10:24 AM
HAHAHAHAH oh my. just awful..but he didn't did he? So now, a son wanting to defend his father from a proven inveterate liar is bad, heh? Meanwhile, death threats expand on twitter. HELLLLLLOOOOOOO.

I didn't think we'd ever see anyone lie as well and consistently as the clintons. Boy was i wrong.

Why am I troll for presenting a little Romulan who hires someone else to murder embryos who would get clocked going-up against Obama ?

Well for starters you can't even call the candidates by their real names. What are you 4?
mNext, what is the issue here we all need to take issue with? He was asked what it is like for family members to watch someone call your father a liar. Is that now a political issue for you??? And what in God's name does embryos have to do with anything in the story?

This is why your a troll. Same reason why you got banned at PF, your bringing here.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 10:26 AM
With a name like Tagg ... he sure better know how to throw a punch. :)

coolwalker
10-18-2012, 10:32 AM
Why am I troll for presenting a little Romulan who hires someone else to murder embryos who would get clocked like his daddy going-up against Obama ?

http://i46.tinypic.com/172w0n.gifYou are a Troll, a nasty little Troll who does nothing but spew vile remarks meant to inflame the reader.

exotix
10-18-2012, 10:38 AM
Well for starters you can't even call the candidates by their real names. What are you 4?
mNext, what is the issue here we all need to take issue with? He was asked what it is like for family members to watch someone call your father a liar. Is that now a political issue for you??? And what in God's name does embryos have to do with anything in the story?

This is why your a troll. Same reason why you got banned at PF, your bringing here.

You are a Troll, a nasty little Troll who does nothing but spew vile remarks meant to inflame the reader.

You have every right to cry like a little Romulan wuss ... the exotix clocks your teabag asses at will ...

Bane
10-18-2012, 10:39 AM
You are a Troll, a nasty little Troll who does nothing but spew vile remarks meant to inflame the reader.

Its amazing to me, that these same people jump from site to site trolling all of them and getting banned from all of them and then think everyone else has a problem...lol.

Definition of insanity is.........doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result......lol.

Bane
10-18-2012, 10:42 AM
You have every right to cry like a little Romulan wuss ... the exotix clocks your teabag asses at will ...

What?

Are you stuck in a Star Trek episode or what? At least have the maturity to call the candidates by their names.

patrickt
10-18-2012, 10:43 AM
Exotix: ""Tagg Romney wants to *take a swing* at the President
Right ... better stick to doing what you do best ... hire a surrogate-wife to murder embryos ... little big-mouth Romulan coward."

And, Exotix actually has the stupidity to call Tagg Romney a big-mouth, and a coward, and an embryo murderer? Amazing. Leftists have such violent fantasies.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 10:44 AM
I'd love to see someone punch that lying bastard right in the nose. This President is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. Clint Eastwood is right.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 10:47 AM

Careful, he'll scratch your eyes out. :)

Chris
10-18-2012, 10:47 AM
Right ... better stick to doing what you do best ... hire a surrogate-wife to murder embryos ... little big-mouth Romulan coward.

Tagg Romney Wants to ‘Take a Swing’ at Presidenthttp://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/tagg-romney-jests-that-he-wants-to-take-a-swing-at-president/

STERLING, Va ~ Mitt Romney’s eldest son Tagg Romney said that the sometimes heated moments during the campaign make him want to “take a swing” at President Obama.

Tagg Romney’s remarks came during a radio interview Wednesday with North Carolina host Bill LuMaye, during which the candidate’s son, and one of his closest campaign advisers, was asked what it’s like to hear President Obama call his father a “liar.”

“You want to rush down the debate stage and take a swing at him but you know you can’t do that because, well first cause there is a lot of secret service between you and him,” Tagg Romney said of what he would have liked to during the presidential debate earlier this week.

“This is the nature of the process,” the Romney son said, who sounded jovial in his remarks.
“You know they are going to do everything they can to try to make my dad into someone he’s not.
We signed up for it.
We gotta kinda sit there and take our punches, and then send them back the other way.”

A campaign aide later told ABC News that Tagg Romney’s remarks were all in jest, adding that he was joking about how frustrating the campaign process can be for family.

Though they used a surrogate, Tagg and Jen Romney claim they are still the biological parents.

http://images.politico.com/global/2012/05/120504_tagg_romney_605.jpg

Serious question, ex, is English your native language? The OP is a serious misreading of what he actually said.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 10:48 AM
I'd love to see someone punch that lying bastard right in the nose. This President is the biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the American people. Clint Eastwood is right.

George W Bush, is that you?

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 10:50 AM
This President's administration is collapsing and all this President can do is engage in word games of what he really said and what he meant and other bullshit. You lefty losers are going down and you're going down hard.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 10:52 AM

If anyone does they will not be going where no one has gone before. I'll bet M'obama has clocked him more than once.

Bane
10-18-2012, 10:54 AM
Serious question, ex, is English your native language? The OP is a serious misreading of what he actually said.

Chris, this is another troll from PF who has been banned from there and is now bringing the same thing here. Y'all gonna have to clean house man, I am telling ya, it's only going to get worse.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 10:56 AM
This President's administration is collapsing and all this President can do is engage in word games of what he really said and what he meant and other bullshit. You lefty losers are going down and you're going down hard.

Tagg The Fagg ... tell him Cigar said that. :)

coolwalker
10-18-2012, 11:04 AM
With a name like Tagg ... he sure better know how to throw a punch. :)

Prep schools teach you how to box, so think again little man.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 11:04 AM

That's what we've come to expect from Obungo supporters.

Bane
10-18-2012, 11:09 AM

Uh-oh! Does the left wing gay mafia realize its members use the word "fagg" to describe what they think are gay people?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 11:09 AM
That's what we've come to expect from Obungo supporters.

That's right ... and don't you forget it. :)

Cigar
10-18-2012, 11:11 AM
Prep schools teach you how to box, so think again little man.

Obviously the they also teach Bull Shit.

Because Tagg ain't going hit anyone even if given the chance.

So move along Tagg ... :)

coolwalker
10-18-2012, 11:13 AM
Obviously the they also teach Bull Shit.

Because Tagg ain't going hit anyone even if given the chance.

So move along Tagg ... :)La-de-da-de-da-de-da...did you say something? How silly of me. Of course you didn't.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 11:47 AM
George W Bush, is that you?

It's tough guy, Dingy Harry Reid.

gamewell45
10-18-2012, 11:49 AM

Violence breeds violence.

patrickt
10-18-2012, 12:17 PM
Violence breeds violence.

Are you talking about Exotix original post?

exotix
10-18-2012, 12:28 PM
Are you talking about Exotix original post?

Depends on how you look at it ... as you remember all the little Romulans went on a birther rant ... all you have to ask is why they cower behind and amongst teabag lunatics when they make threats ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1uYyKDXTtk

garyo
10-18-2012, 12:30 PM
This coming from a slap happy sissy.:blob6:

garyo
10-18-2012, 12:32 PM
Bwahahahahaha, you are delusional, to much Gov cheese.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Mitt Romney's son embodies the assumption that white people can say whatever they like about a black man

One of the hallmarks of White Privilege is the unquestioned and largely unchallenged assumption that white people can say heinous things about people of color without blowback or even mild criticism – things that people of color rarely dare to say about white people, for fear of serious retribution. Tagg – aka Mr. White Privilege – proves the point perfectly. He feels totally comfortable fantasizing about committing physical violence against an African American man. And remember, he’s not just any white guy pondering such grotesque dreams. On the contrary, he’s one of the public faces of a national presidential campaign appearing in a public media interview, meaning White Privilege has made him feel so comfortable airing such notions, that he didn’t hesitate to whimsically broadcast them to thousands of voters.

To know that’s a reflection of the new intensity of White Privilege is to witness the relatively muted reaction to the episode from a media that otherwise treats every microscopic nuance of the presidential race as a “breaking news” event. What’s more, this is a country where, whether in an election season or not, any threat of violence against any president of either party is a potential federal crime and thus covered as a major news story. That is, of course, before Obama, a black man, became president, and representatives of his white opponent started joking about physically harming him.

If that’s not enough proof that this episode is a profound example of the pervasiveness of White Privilege, then simply go through the mental exercise of switching the races. Ask yourself: Would the media reaction be similarly muted if a young black male relative of Obama appeared on a radio show and publicly fantasized about violently bludgeoning Mitt Romney? No, it would be the opposite. It would be a multi-day, above-the-fold, 100-point-typeface story initially fueled by Drudge, Fox News and right-wing radio hosts, and then pervading the network news shows. We’d soon see headlines about security beefing up around Romney and his entourage, as staid Face the Nation and Meet the Press panels – populated by mostly white faces, of course – paternalistically lamented the “race issue” in America.

Now sure, Tagg maybe wouldn’t actually bludgeon Obama to a bloody pulp if given the chance. Most likely, he’d refrain from doing so out of aristocratic respect for what he calls “the nature of the process” – and even more likely, he’d respond to criticism of his remark by simply saying he wasn’t being “serious.” But what Tagg would do in the secret confines of his fictional Obama beat-down chamber is not important, and using the “not serious” defense only underscores the White Privilege at work, for that defense wouldn’t be accepted if the races were reversed.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/18/tagg_romney_mr_white_privilege/

You can always measure the courage of Man by what he is will to say to your face. :undecided:

... don't expect Tagg to ever have any more Balls than the Old Man

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 12:59 PM
Mitt Romney's son embodies the assumption that white people can say whatever they like about a black man

One of the hallmarks of White Privilege is the unquestioned and largely unchallenged assumption that white people can say heinous things about people of color without blowback or even mild criticism – things that people of color rarely dare to say about white people, for fear of serious retribution. Tagg – aka Mr. White Privilege – proves the point perfectly. He feels totally comfortable fantasizing about committing physical violence against an African American man. And remember, he’s not just any white guy pondering such grotesque dreams. On the contrary, he’s one of the public faces of a national presidential campaign appearing in a public media interview, meaning White Privilege has made him feel so comfortable airing such notions, that he didn’t hesitate to whimsically broadcast them to thousands of voters.

To know that’s a reflection of the new intensity of White Privilege is to witness the relatively muted reaction to the episode from a media that otherwise treats every microscopic nuance of the presidential race as a “breaking news” event. What’s more, this is a country where, whether in an election season or not, any threat of violence against any president of either party is a potential federal crime and thus covered as a major news story. That is, of course, before Obama, a black man, became president, and representatives of his white opponent started joking about physically harming him.

If that’s not enough proof that this episode is a profound example of the pervasiveness of White Privilege, then simply go through the mental exercise of switching the races. Ask yourself: Would the media reaction be similarly muted if a young black male relative of Obama appeared on a radio show and publicly fantasized about violently bludgeoning Mitt Romney? No, it would be the opposite. It would be a multi-day, above-the-fold, 100-point-typeface story initially fueled by Drudge, Fox News and right-wing radio hosts, and then pervading the network news shows. We’d soon see headlines about security beefing up around Romney and his entourage, as staid Face the Nation and Meet the Press panels – populated by mostly white faces, of course – paternalistically lamented the “race issue” in America.

Now sure, Tagg maybe wouldn’t actually bludgeon Obama to a bloody pulp if given the chance. Most likely, he’d refrain from doing so out of aristocratic respect for what he calls “the nature of the process” – and even more likely, he’d respond to criticism of his remark by simply saying he wasn’t being “serious.” But what Tagg would do in the secret confines of his fictional Obama beat-down chamber is not important, and using the “not serious” defense only underscores the White Privilege at work, for that defense wouldn’t be accepted if the races were reversed.

http://www.salon.com/2012/10/18/tagg_romney_mr_white_privilege/

You can always measure the courage of Man by what he is will to say to your face. :undecided:

... don't expect Tagg to ever have any more Balls than the Old Man

You're a race hustling piece of shit like your President.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:03 PM
You're a race hustling piece of shit like your President.

... and I'll be more than happy to discuss your personal feeling toward me face-to-face. I'm about 45 to 50 miles west of Chicago, just ping me when you're in town, and don't forget to bring your Balls, you'll need them.

Until then, this Thread is about Tagg Romney.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 01:03 PM
nothing was said about his race, Cig. His lying was mentioned however.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:05 PM
nothing was said about his race, Cig. His lying was mentioned however.

I'm sure everyone will have their own interpretation based on their own personal experiences.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 01:09 PM
I'm sure everyone will have their own interpretation based on their own personal experiences.

Leftists do quite well with their 'interpretations'. Americans are getting fatigued with their games.

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:12 PM
Romney’s third son Josh was in the audience.

Asked about his brother Tagg’s recent comments that he felt like punching President Obama during Tuesday’s debate, Josh said: “That brother has slugged me a couple of times. I assure you, President Obama has nothing to worry about”

“It’s hard when you’re in this process to see your dad get beat up,” he said.

The article is about Ann Romney's appearance on The View.

More at: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/ann-romney-tells-the-view-im-pro-life/

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:14 PM
Leftists do quite well with their 'interpretations'. Americans are getting fatigued with their games.

Games Americans can deal with, Wars are something to be Fatigued with.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Romney’s third son Josh was in the audience.

Asked about his brother Tagg’s recent comments that he felt like punching President Obama during Tuesday’s debate, Josh said: “That brother has slugged me a couple of times. I assure you, President Obama has nothing to worry about”

“It’s hard when you’re in this process to see your dad get beat up,” he said.

The article is about Ann Romney's appearance on The View.

More at: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/ann-romney-tells-the-view-im-pro-life/

you're actually gonna weigh in on this considering the number of physical threats you've made HERE??

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 01:15 PM
Games Americans can deal with, Wars are something to be Fatigued with.

What's your solution? Surrender?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:24 PM
What's your solution? Surrender?

Stupid Wars are Stupid, Smart Wars are Intelligent.

When you outspend your competition by Trillions Weaponry ... Use it Smartly and use to your advantage.

Boots on the Ground isn't Smart in Third World Countries when you have the advantage of technology by the Billions!

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Stupid Wars are Stupid, Smart Wars are Intelligent.

When you outspend your competition by Trillions Weaponry ... Use it Smartly and use to your advantage.

Boots on the Ground isn't Smart in Third World Countries when you have the advantage of technology by the Billions!

Speaking of wars, why did Obama lie to the American people and tell us the attack on our consulate and the murder of 4 Americans was over a movie?

Cigar
10-18-2012, 01:39 PM
Speaking of wars, why did Obama lie to the American people and tell us the attack on our consulate and the murder of 4 Americans was over a movie?

We have been going over this for a God Damn week ... Obama ... Just like all the previous Presidents of The United States, are advised by the intelligence community. Obama didn't just wake up that morning and say it's a Movies fault! He was advised by The CIA Intelligence Officers less than a few miles from where the action was. But each day, Obama said there was an investigation to find out what really happened, because everyone who knew for sure got killed,

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 02:06 PM

AND we have dead americans UNAVENGED. Do i want payment. Dam right i do. Otherwise we'll see more...just like that little gal in Afghanistan who gave up her life when a exploding vest jihadii dimwit took her and a few others JUST THIS WEEK.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 02:07 PM
We have been going over this for a God Damn week ... Obama ... Just like all the previous Presidents of The United States, are advised by the intelligence community. Obama didn't just wake up that morning and say it's a Movies fault! He was advised by The CIA Intelligence Officers less than a few miles from where the action was. But each day, Obama said there was an investigation to find out what really happened, because everyone who knew for sure got killed,

How do you know the Intelligence told Obama it was over a movie?

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 02:08 PM

you CAN. NOT. Be so stupid that you allow yourself to be used by liars. CAN YOU??

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 02:09 PM
WHat ELSE does one need? oh well...we won't even believe the muslims when they tell us they're gonna destroy us so...nevermind.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 02:30 PM
Now is when every Obama supporter has to search their souls and make a decision. Am I going to ignore Obama's lies and support them or am I going to seek honesty and integrity and America first.

exotix
10-18-2012, 02:36 PM
Now is when every Obama supporter has to search their souls and make a decision. Am I going to ignore Obama's lies and support them or am I going to seek honesty and integrity and America first.

I think Obama supporters wanna see the little Romulan wusses actually take a swing on Obama ... LOL.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 02:43 PM
I think Obama supporters wanna see the little Romulan wusses actually take a swing on Obama ... LOL.

Of course the Obama supporters want to see a Romney take a swing at Obama. That's what they honestly want and that reveals their deep illness. The Obama supporters know Obama is finished and the only thing that can save him would be for Romney to implode. That's not gonna happen. Obama knows he's up against a much more superior foe than McCain. That's why Obama hid behind the moderator.

exotix
10-18-2012, 02:45 PM
Of course the Obama supporters want to see a Romney take a swing at Obama. That's what they honestly want and that reveals their deep illness.
Romney is to much of a wuss to take a swing on Obama ... but he will on a debate mod ... LOL.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 02:46 PM
Romney is to much of a wuss to take a swing on Obama ... but he will on a debate mod ... LOL.

Obama is the one who got angry Wed night.

exotix
10-18-2012, 02:51 PM
Obama is the one who got angry Wed night.
Romneys' demeanor is like your loony wife who you turned into a wacko ... in fact Ann Romney has already admitted that hubby is mentally-ill ...

But hey, Romney was a shoe-in for what you presented America ... LOL.

http://i50.tinypic.com/1grny9.jpg

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:24 PM

Tagg Romney Wants to ‘Take a Swing’ at President

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/10/tagg-romney-jests-that-he-wants-to-take-a-swing-at-president/

We signed up for it.

I am so glad you raised this important issue, especially the bit about them using surrogates -- that will certainly assist many in making their choice for the presidential election.

Meanwhile, we also have to note that Michelle Obama flagrantly violated the agreed to debate rules by clapping when the moderator was lying.

These are such important issues. The "take a swing" thing clearly demonstrates Romney's son loves and supports his father, a sorry and sad failing if there ever was one.

And Michelle's clapping clearly demonstrates Barack married a cowardly cheater.

Based on those points, both men need to "man up" and withdraw from the race and allow Canada, the nation, to stand as an independent candidate for president.

This is a movement I have supported from the beginning and would be great for the country. Think about it. We would make rudeness a crime, teach children to kill baby seals and replace the failure of the NFL with the totally successful National Hockey league.

Oh, and NASCAR would have to go because it's a plot by the oil companies to increase the demand for gasoline by subliminally teaching people to speed.

Utopia!

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM
Romneys' demeanor is like your loony wife who you turned into a wacko ... in fact Ann Romney has already admitted that hubby is mentally-ill ...

does it somehow comfort you to say such stupid untrue things??

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:29 PM

She did?

Please supply a link to that assertion. I say you are outright lying as she in fact she said she was concerned for her husband's health and mental well being as he was campaigning so hard.

To take that to the extreme of saying she "admitted" he is mentally ill is dishonest, deceitful, despicable and a gutter slime lie of gargantuan proportions showing that liberals are desperate and petty, mean spirited and bitter prevaricators.

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 03:32 PM

You're a damn idiot.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 03:33 PM
she did?

Please supply a link to that assertion. I say you are outright lying as she in fact she said she was concerned for her husband's health and mental well being as he was campaigning so hard.

To take that to the extreme of saying she "admitted" he is mentally ill is dishonest, deceitful, despicable and a gutter slime lie of gargantuan proportions showing that liberals are desperate and petty, mean spirited and bitter prevaricators.

owwww

exotix
10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
I am so glad you raised this important issue, especially the bit about them using surrogates -- that will certainly assist many in making their choice for the presidential election.

Meanwhile, we also have to note that Michelle Obama flagrantly violated the agreed to debate rules by clapping when the moderator was lying.

These are such important issues. The "take a swing" thing clearly demonstrates Romney's son loves and supports his father, a sorry and sad failing if there ever was one.

And Michelle's clapping clearly demonstrates Barack married a cowardly cheater.

Based on those points, both men need to "man up" and withdraw from the race and allow Canada, the nation, to stand as an independent candidate for president.

This is a movement I have supported from the beginning and would be great for the country.
Think about it. We would make rudeness a crime ...

teach children to kill baby seals

and replace the failure of the NFL with the totally successful National Hockey league.

Oh, and NASCAR would have to go because it's a plot by the oil companies to increase the demand for gasoline by subliminally teaching people to speed.

Utopia!

I don't particularly have anything bad to say about Canada ... they have about 30 firearm murders a year and where do you think Ann Romney got her Baby Seal Fur coat ?

Yelserp Sivle
10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Look at the Lyin' piece of shit sweat

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Obamas/ObamaHandOverMouth.jpg?h=315&w=420

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:40 PM
owwww

Yeah, the truth hurts.

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:43 PM
I don't particularly have anything bad to say about Canada ... they have about 30 firearm murders a year and where do you think Ann Romney got her Baby Seal Fur coat ?

Wow, you are really obsessed about Ann Romney...

And, what exactly, is wrong with killing baby seals. They may look cute, but those fuckers will kill you in the blink opf an eye just for spite.

GrassrootsConservative
10-18-2012, 03:44 PM
Baby seals are the best animal for clubbing practice.
Just my two cents.

/edit: Except a Democrat, those are better than baby seals for clubbing practice.

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:46 PM

Ah, still waiting for that link. Man you've got Cigar down pat....divert and distort, but never discuss....

Link please? Either you have the evidence or you are a liar.....if the latter, nothing you say can be taken seriously.....

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:50 PM
Baby seals are the best animal for clubbing practice.
Just my two cents.

/edit: Except a Democrat, those are better than baby seals for clubbing practice.

The former, baby seals is a very stupid and dangerous hobby. If you knew what those little beasts were really like you wouldn't even consider it.....oh, the horror, the horror. Why else would a polite, peaceful gun hating society engage in such a practice...those "cute" little puppies are pure fucking evil, straight out of hell and likely the reason the Vikings didn't stay. The baby seals drove them away!

exotix
10-18-2012, 03:51 PM
Wow, you are really obsessed about Ann Romney...

And, what exactly, is wrong with killing baby seals. They may look cute, but those fuckers will kill you in the blink opf an eye just for spite.

Nothing ... Ann Romney will pay big bucks for a baby seal fur coat with money she robbed from Americans and tax evasion ...

I often wonder which one was her special order ... call it ... Bain job creation (in foreign countries)..

http://www.issues.cc/uploads/12874898998.jpg

Deadwood
10-18-2012, 03:52 PM
Look at the Lyin' piece of shit sweat

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/Obamas/ObamaHandOverMouth.jpg?h=315&w=420

That doesn't look like sweat.....

GrassrootsConservative
10-18-2012, 03:55 PM
That doesn't look like sweat.....

:laughing4:

Cigar
10-18-2012, 07:32 PM
And these are the same people who were preaching respect for the Office when Bush was Pres.

I guess Tagg won't expect any respect for his father.

Ok, I won't.

Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 07:33 PM
And these are the same people who were preaching respect for the Office when Bush was Pres.

I guess Tagg won't expect any respect for his father.

Ok, I won't.

we weren't looking for any from you. But didn't we hear respect for the office and if you don't like Obama then you're a racist for the last almost 4 years? Course we all have respect for Mr. Obama's military service. lol

Hateyourtone
10-18-2012, 08:06 PM

Its not is theirs program. They believe they are good, my favorite saying is something that begins to explain the Liberals logic, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions, the devils in the details." Liberals want everyone to get along and no one to suffer.
Good intentions indeed, I find nothing wrong with their intentions it's their way of getting it. They go from overwhelming optimism (if everyone gets money, food, and shelter we will be fine) to overwhelming structuring (ok I understand that we also need to teach our children to play fair, believe you can be whatever you want to be, also play dates, participation trophies) to overwhelming social programs, the confusion (I don't understand we have welfare, food stamps, subsidize housing, free school lunches, etc..)

Then there's overwhelming paranoia (our plans should've worked? Why didn't it work? It was fool proof? Somebody is to blame! It's not us!? We did Gods work!!) to overwhelming deduction (we, The Left, are good people who do good things! Wait, what about the Republicans! Yes! They did this! If they didn't only do their "Fair Share" we would be further in healing our wounds!). Next, comes overwhelming bargaining (if only we asked the rich to pay a little more we could move forward, we need you to see this is the only way!) then when the Right doesn't bite with their policies the Left, become disgusted, angry, hateful, and blame crazy.

You see, the Left started off with "Good intentions" and despite their poisoned policies they felt they were on the right track. Then when they can't get everyone on board they begin the road to hell. Sadness, confusion, blame, anger, hate (yoda was right) They are to far gone for us to help them, ironically they have to learn to help themselves, they believe they are the good ergo, the Right are Evil. They have to come to the right conclusions we can't get them to come aboard till they want to open their mind and give alternative thoughts a try.

exotix
10-18-2012, 08:14 PM

Its not is theirs program. They believe they are good, my favorite saying is something that begins to explain the Liberals logic, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions, the devils in the details." Liberals want everyone to get along and no one to suffer.
Good intentions indeed, I find nothing wrong with their intentions it's their way of getting it. They go from overwhelming optimism (if everyone gets money, food, and shelter we will be fine) to overwhelming structuring (ok I understand that we also need to teach our children to play fair, believe you can be whatever you want to be, also play dates, participation trophies) to overwhelming social programs, the confusion (I don't understand we have welfare, food stamps, subsidize housing, free school lunches, etc..)

Then there's overwhelming paranoia (our plans should've worked? Why didn't it work? It was fool proof? Somebody is to blame! It's not us!? We did Gods work!!) to overwhelming deduction (we, The Left, are good people who do good things! Wait, what about the Republicans! Yes! They did this! If they didn't only do their "Fair Share" we would be further in healing our wounds!).

Next, comes overwhelming bargaining (if only we asked the rich to pay a little more we could move forward, we need you to see this is the only way!) then when the Right doesn't bite with their policies the Left, become disgusted, angry, hateful, and blame crazy.

You see, the Left started off with "Good intentions" and despite their poisoned policies they felt they were on the right track. Then when they can't get everyone on board they begin the road to hell. Sadness, confusion, blame, anger, hate (yoda was right) They are to far gone for us to help them, ironically they have to learn to help themselves, they believe they are the good ergo, the Right are Evil. They have to come to the right conclusions we can't get them to come aboard till they want to open their mind and give alternative thoughts a try.

Tagg Romney only needs your support and vote-for-daddy to save his $100 Million Trust Fund that his daddy stole from Americans and evaded taxes for and gave to him ... he's not really interested in your emotionalism.

Peter1469
10-18-2012, 08:21 PM
Tagg Romney only needs your support and vote-for-daddy to save his $100 Million Trust Fund that his daddy stole from Americans and evaded taxes for and gave to him ... he's not really interested in your emotionalism.

I imagine the IRS is all over Mitt's taxes.....

Hateyourtone
10-18-2012, 08:56 PM

so, I'm suppose to vote for Romney? Is that what your saying? OK then I'll vote for him. $100 million is still a lot less then $4.9 trillion and I'm sure Obama sent more jobs into the gutter then you accuse Romney of. I'm sure you got facts up the half aśs.

Anyones better then Obama, even Gallup agrees. Your web based polls have Obama, including Politico. Ah! Politico, such a gem.

Emotionalism, that's funny. A Liberal spinning their own bull on me. Sounds like Obama. Obama has nothing left, all he has is blame, blame, blame. I'm glad he hasn't lost his smirk and community activism. He's not the best liar but he fooled the foolish. I guess Romney is going to cost some people their jobs, guess who?


Calypso Jones
10-18-2012, 09:06 PM

If they got that they earned it. How did Obama get his?

Cigar
10-19-2012, 06:49 AM
How Ironic:

The day after Governor Romney blamed parents for the violent tendencies of their children, seen his own son, Taggart Romney, an Adult, Father of 6 Children, 3 that are via Surrogate Mothers, Senior political Adviser to Governor Romney, say he wanted to punch the President of The United States.

:wink:

My question is, what else do these Surrogate Mothers do ... in the Mormon Church?

Is that a cover for Fuck Buddies? :grin:

Chris
10-19-2012, 07:30 AM
How Ironic:

The day after Governor Romney blamed parents for the violent tendencies of their children, seen his own son, Taggart Romney, an Adult, Father of 6 Children, 3 that are via Surrogate Mothers, Senior political Adviser to Governor Romney, say he wanted to punch the President of The United States.

:wink:

My question is, what else do these Surrogate Mothers do ... in the Mormon Church?

Is that a cover for Fuck Buddies? :grin:

Must you try to stretch everything like a rubberband to the breaking point? And aren't you being a little hypocritical?

Cigar
10-19-2012, 07:39 AM
Must you try to stretch everything like a rubberband to the breaking point? And aren't you being a little hypocritical?

These Surrogate Mothers ... how do they get injected? :huh:

Bane
10-19-2012, 07:45 AM

Emotionalism?....lmao! Your entire troll thread is nothing but YOUR emotionalism!

you have real mental issues sweety, might need to get that checked out. We have gone from embryos, to clubbing baby seals and YOUR anger laced all up in it.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 08:31 AM
Lawrence O'Donnell wants Tag to take his best shot. what?

What dog does O'Donnell have in this fight. Is he related to Obama?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/18/msnbcs_odonnell_challenges_romney_son_to_fight_tak e_your_best_shot.html

ass

Cigar
10-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Lawrence O'Donnell wants Tag to take his best shot. what?

What dog does O'Donnell have in this fight. Is he related to Obama?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/18/msnbcs_odonnell_challenges_romney_son_to_fight_tak e_your_best_shot.html

ass

Because O'Donnell called Mitt a Liar ... not the President of The United States.

Get it?

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 08:37 AM
Oh so he does have a dog in this fight. Obama sends tingles up his leg too.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 08:40 AM
Oh so he does have a dog in this fight. Obama sends tingles up his leg too.

Is Mitt sending tingles up your leg?

If so ... you should see a Doctor for that.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 08:45 AM
Is Mitt sending tingles up your leg?

If so ... you should see a Doctor for that.

dude. conservatives don't say things like that. Don't try to put the words of one of the idiots on your side in my mouth. We all know who said it.

exotix
10-19-2012, 01:53 PM
*Obama didn't call your daddy a liar ... I did ... so c'mon tough guy ... take a swing at me *

http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/10/19/lawrence-odonnell-to-tagg-romney-take-a-swing-at-me/

*OK, Taggart, let’s have a little talk, just you and me, you.
When I hear you talk about taking a swing and taking punches, why do I get the feeling that you have never actually taken a punch or thrown a punch ?

I didn’t have that luxury in the part of Boston that I grew up in.
But in your rich suburban Boston life, with your father filling $ 100 million trust fund for you, I don’t know.
I just get the feeling that things were kind of different for you.

Now, I know you’ve got a lot — a lot to be pissed off at these days, starting with the name Taggart, which you have every right to be wicked pissed off at for every day of the 42 years of your life.
So let me try to help you deal with all this aggression you are feeling right now.

You are mad at President Obama for calling your father a liar ?

Let’s get something straight.
He didn’t call your father a liar.
I did.

The president just said that what your father said isn’t true.

I have been saying all year that your father is a liar.
I’ve repeatedly said that your father lies, and is trying to lie his way into the White House.

So you want to take a swing at someone for calling your old man a liar ?

Take a swing at me.
Come on. Come on.

And don’t worry, there won’t be any Secret Service involved.

Just us.
And I’ll make it easy for you.
I’ll come to you anytime, anywhere.

Go ahead, Taggart, take your best shot*

~ Lawrence O’Donnell

Video ~ The Romney (War) Cowards ~ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755883/ns/msnbc-the_last_word/#49472310

http://i45.tinypic.com/ji0xnd.jpg

Mister D
10-19-2012, 01:59 PM
Wow that's classy. The geriatric tough guy routine is also kind of embarrassing. :embarrassed:

Chris
10-19-2012, 02:08 PM
*Obama didn't call your daddy a liar ... I did ... so c'mon tough guy ... take a swing at me *

http://tv.msnbc.com/2012/10/19/lawrence-odonnell-to-tagg-romney-take-a-swing-at-me/

*OK, Taggart, let’s have a little talk, just you and me, you.
When I hear you talk about taking a swing and taking punches, why do I get the feeling that you have never actually taken a punch or thrown a punch ?

I didn’t have that luxury in the part of Boston that I grew up in.
But in your rich suburban Boston life, with your father filling $ 100 million trust fund for you, I don’t know.
I just get the feeling that things were kind of different for you.

Now, I know you’ve got a lot — a lot to be pissed off at these days, starting with the name Taggart, which you have every right to be wicked pissed off at for every day of the 42 years of your life.
So let me try to help you deal with all this aggression you are feeling right now.

You are mad at President Obama for calling your father a liar ?

Let’s get something straight.
He didn’t call your father a liar.
I did.

The president just said that what your father said isn’t true.

I have been saying all year that your father is a liar.
I’ve repeatedly said that your father lies, and is trying to lie his way into the White House.

So you want to take a swing at someone for calling your old man a liar ?

Take a swing at me.
Come on. Come on.

And don’t worry, there won’t be any Secret Service involved.

Just us.
And I’ll make it easy for you.
I’ll come to you anytime, anywhere.

Go ahead, Taggart, take your best shot*

~ Lawrence O’Donnell

Video ~ The Romney (War) Cowards ~ http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45755883/ns/msnbc-the_last_word/#49472310

http://i45.tinypic.com/ji0xnd.jpg

Sounds to me like Lawrence O’Donnell is the one threatening physical violence. While you're citation makes it look like a dialog, it's not, everything you cited was written by Lawrence O’Donnell.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 02:10 PM
Lawrence O’Donnell is my type of guy ... stop talking shit and bring it if you have the Balls. :)

Bane
10-19-2012, 02:13 PM
Dude is off his rocker....lol.

Mister D
10-19-2012, 02:17 PM
Dude is off his rocker....lol.

He's also in his 60s. He should show some dignity.

Chris
10-19-2012, 04:54 PM
Lawrence O’Donnell is my type of guy ... stop talking shit and bring it if you have the Balls. :)

Is that a threat, cigar? Or you just talking shit.

Calypso Jones
10-19-2012, 04:59 PM

that's all he's got. And i don't doubt he' d assault you...IF he is in a crowd. They'll attack....and then run.

It's called assault Cigar. You ever heard of it before. The law IS, you don't touch anybody.

Kizzume
10-19-2012, 05:19 PM
I think it's silly to make a big deal out of Tagg's "take a swing" comment, especially when put in context with the rest of what he said. It was even more silly for Lawrence to carry it even further.

Cigar
10-19-2012, 06:45 PM

Everyone who knows me, knows I deliver, and that can be taken to th Bank. :laugh:

Cigar
10-19-2012, 06:47 PM
I think it's silly to make a big deal out of Tagg's "take a swing" comment, especially when put in context with the rest of what he said. It was even more silly for Lawrence to carry it even further.

One gets paid for creating an audience, the other as a Sr Advisor.