PDA

View Full Version : Trump to pick foe of Obama climate agenda to run EPA: source.....

MMC
12-07-2016, 04:33 PM
Trump has picked this Repub to deal with BO peeps other part of his legacy.....The Clean Power Plan and take on his Climate Warming agenda. Looks like BO peep will be losing another round to Trump.

Donald Trump will pick an ardent opponent of President Barack Obama's measures to curb climate change as head of the Environmental Protection Agency, a Trump transition team source said on Wednesday, a choice that enraged green activists and cheered the oil industry.

Trump's choice, Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt, fits neatly with the Republican president-elect's promise to cut back the EPA and free up drilling and coal mining, and signals the likely rollback of much of Obama's environmental agenda.

He is also a leading figure in a legal effort by several states to throw out the EPA's Clean Power Plan, the centerpiece of Obama's climate change strategy that requires states to curb carbon output.

In an interview with Reuters in September, Pruitt said he sees the Clean Power Plan as a form of federal "coercion and commandeering" of energy policy and that his state should have "sovereignty to make decisions for its own markets.".....snip~

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-epa-idUSKBN13W2HE?feedType=RSS&feedName=politicsNews&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social

Cigar
12-07-2016, 04:41 PM
I say free them all from regulations, after all they're still going to need the Government for disaster relief and cleanup; always do.

I have a healthy one flowing down the Mississippi today, not too hard and not too soft, and just the right fragrance ... enjoy.

Common Sense
12-07-2016, 04:51 PM
Ugh...

MMC
12-07-2016, 04:57 PM
I say free them all from regulations, after all they're still going to need the Government for disaster relief and cleanup; always do.

I have a healthy one flowing down the Mississippi today, not too hard and not too soft, and just the right fragrance ... enjoy.

You do.....you should let your BO peep know that since he is still controlling that dept. Tell him to inhale deeply.

Really you should stop and pause to think about what you are saying. Especially since your Idol is still in Office. :laugh:

Common
12-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Ugh...
Hes one of yours enjoy, who knows it might float to canada :)

Common Sense
12-07-2016, 06:20 PM
Hes one of yours enjoy, who knows it might float to canada :)

Pruitt is one of mine? How do you figure?

Subdermal
12-08-2016, 08:35 AM
Pruitt is one of mine? How do you figure?

Catch up. He assumed that your response was meant for Cigar's crass post.

Common Sense
12-08-2016, 08:53 AM
Catch up. He assumed that your response was meant for Cigar's crass post.

Assumptions are stupid...

Tahuyaman
12-08-2016, 11:04 AM
Trump to pick foe of Obama climate agenda to run EPA: source.....
Good. It's about time that we had someone in a position of authority who's not afraid to say that the idea of man made climate change is a politically motivated hoax.

The EPA has imposed ridiculous regulations upon nearly every industry and sector of our economy. When a mud puddle can be called a "wetland" and a farmer can't raise a crop because his field is the habitat for a mouse, the agency which mandates that needs to be cut down to size.

Cigar
12-08-2016, 11:11 AM
Not a problem, it's usually equals out for Democrats, lately Environmental Disasters are occurring in place I couldn't give a sh!t about. :laugh:

Peter1469
12-08-2016, 03:28 PM
Grow the economy. Get more tax revenue. Boost science research- that will solve any problem with fossil fuels.

MMC
12-08-2016, 04:13 PM
Not a problem, it's usually equals out for Democrats, lately Environmental Disasters are occurring in place I couldn't give a sh!t about. :laugh:

Yes it equals out for Democrats.....due to your kind not knowing who you are dumping on. Show us some more of those smart powers.http://www.politicalwrinkles.com/images/smilies/funny.gif